Rafael's Piano: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went home and took a bath for herself. She gave herself the liberty of playing with herself in the tub and then went to bed with a glass of white wine and no clothes on at all. Her fantasies ranged broad and deep, as she lay in the dark and imagined spending time in the dark with him. She played with herself before sleeping and also, when she woke during the night. She woke feeling wonderful in the morning. She didn't even indulge in any 'you're being silly' lectures. She simply spoke to herself about being a friend.

She did plan what she'd wear fairly carefully. She outfitted herself in a pair of running shoes, a pair of white, clingy shorts and a tee shirt. She hoped that she looked good. She wore no exotic underwear because exotic underwear was not a part of Catherine's clothes selections. She had some 'granny' panties, and a few in interesting colors but that was the extent of the selections.

She was ready in plenty of time to get to his place on time. She stopped at a McDonalds and got enough breakfast for the two of them.

He answered the door and smiled at her.

"The melt down philosophy prof and breakfast!" she said to him.

"One is not happening and the other is a welcome treat," he quipped. "Welcome to the stalag officially. I already have a lot of it in boxes and ready to go."

"Goody," she said, "But first breakfast."

"First, breakfast!' he agreed, and they sat down to it.

As they ate, he said:

"I can hardly believe this; I mean how wonderful you're being, and my good fortune in having a friend like you."

"Yes, yes," she said, "We're going to be friends! You've already proved that by your actions and I hope to by mine."

The loading of his things didn't take a long time and they were off. They went about the work companionably and got his small pile of things settled into his basement apartment. At that point Catherine told him that she'd leave him to get himself organized but would have some lunch in about an hour and a half. They agreed on that.

It was almost precisely an hour and a half later that he emerged from the basement apartment. He knocked on the kitchen door and was called to 'come in' by Catherine, who was busy in the kitchen preparing the lunch.

After lunch, Rafael played the piano for a bit, and Catherine simply settled down to listen to him. As usual, she was transported by the loveliness of his playing, after a bit she found herself drifting off into a soft sleep, accompanied by the sound of his piano playing.

The lack of music in a bit woke her and she fluttered her eyes open to find him standing and smiling down at her:

"You worked so hard," he said, "I appreciate the help that you've given."

"Oh, I fell asleep; I'm so sorry, how rude of me," she said with obvious embarrassment.

He laughed, "Not at all," and then, pulling a blanket over her, went on:

"You need a little rest and I'm going to go and work on making the jumble down stairs into a home."

She smiled a sleep smile at him and sunk back into the couch, where she was lying and drifted off into a sleep.

Life took on a very comfortable give and take for the two of them. Their school lives intersected with their home life but it all began to fit into a nice pattern. With very little effort they arrived at a schedule that worked for them. Since Catherine had the two vehicles, she told Rafael that he could use one to get to school at those times that they didn't both have to be in school.

The only crack in the facade of their domestic life was Catherine's nightly forays into the world of her fantasies, where she was the bride, the sex figure, the woman used, the woman submitting, the woman eager, the woman responding. It was an endless parade of lovely sexual possibilities for her, and, always, her fingers.

That this world was eventually shattered was due to Catherine's slow but sure gathering of courage. In this instance it was the courage to pursue what she wanted.

It happened on an evening when they had less scholastic work to do, both of them. Catherine had made a pot roast, and they settled down after dinner to talk, which they frequently did.

Catherine screwed herself up to a decision that she'd long been toying with and, on the spur of the moment, with an extra glass of wine to fortify her, she excused herself:

"Rafael, excuse me please; I have to get something."

He only smiled and nodded.

When she came back down stairs, he was still sitting on the settee where she'd left him. She however now, was dressed only in a pair of bedroom mules, with heels, and rose colored 'granny' panties, which were her prettiest, she thought.

She walked into the room and stood looking at him. His head shot up at attention immediately:

"Well look at you!" he said softly but with great interest.

There was a silence that was unbroken for about a minute but it was long enough for her courage to fail her totally.

She finally almost blurted out:

"Rafael, in two minutes I'm going to feel really foolish."

But he wasn't ignoring or indifferent, as she supposed. He was rather taking in the beauty of the woman that he saw across the room, dressed now only in panties. It was a transformed Catherine and he was transfixed by what he saw.

He got up then and said: "Catherine, in less than ten seconds I'm going to feel your ass!"

She giggled; put her hands across her mouth during the giggle and said a muffled:

"Really?"

For right then she knew that this was indeed going to work.

He had her within the time that he'd mentioned, arms around her, lips seeking hers and hands invading with boldness the waistband of her so proper panties.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she sighed into the kiss, as he chewed on her lower lip, and ran his tongue along the row of her bottom teeth.

"What an ass you have Catherine! What a fantastic ass!" as he said this, he squeezed her ass cheeks and separated them with his hands.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed, kissing him fiercely.

"Do I?" she asked, "Do I really? I'm not coy, Rafael, I just don't know."

"Oh, yes, Dr. Little, my Catherine, Catherine! Fantastic ass and tits that would stop traffic!"

She giggled then. Then she had a serious thought, one that had rolled around in her head for a week or more. She was determined to say it before she lost her nerve.

"Rafael," she said quietly, against his shoulder, as his hands were now pushing their way inside of the cheeks of her ass.

"Eeeeeep!" she said, as a finger reached its goal of her ass hole.

"You were saying, Professor?" he said grinning down at her.

"It's Professor now that you have your finger in my ass? And it's Associate Professor." she said with what she tried to make severity.

"It's now anything that I want to call you, Catherine, love!" he said quietly.

"Yes, I know!" she answered.

"Now, you were saying, Associate Professor?" he prompted.

She made a stab at it, trying to ignore the invasion of her ass that she was enjoying so much:

"Rafael, I've thought of this, while I've been trying to get up the courage to, you know, present myself to you."

"I like that phrase 'present yourself to me'," he said, "But forgive the interruption; I won't interrupt again until the lady is finished."

"Thank you, sir!" she said, the 'sir' was ironic just then but she was surprised at how well it fit the situation, at least from her perspective.

"Rafael," she started again, "Let me say this now, while I have the courage. I mean, I want you to know that I have no expectations. It seems to me that I have no will in this, this thing---you and me! . . .Oh,I'm saying this badly!" she said the last with some frustration.

"I mean that I've had fairly little physical intimacy in my life, only really in college---my college roommate; and I want it all but only as it pleases you! What I'm trying to say is that I am determined, while we are like this with each other, to do whatever you want me to do!"

She hesitated and looked up at him. The expression on his face was serious and he was listening with great concentration.

"Ohhhhh," she wailed, "I'm ruining this. I am! Help me please?"

"Are you saying, Associate Professor Little, my Catherine with the big tits and beautiful ass that you want to be a sex slave for me?"

A light seemed to go on in her eyes. "Yes," she said shyly. "It's what I want. I don't want to withhold anything that you tell me to do. I want to put myself in your hands; I want to do what you tell me to do; I want to be what you want me to be; I want you to give me orders and I will fulfill them, I will! I promise that I will."

He stepped back a step, holding her at farther arm's length. He was smiling warmly at her now.

"This changes things," he said softly. "This is no longer a tryst with the landlady, a chance to fuck a faculty member, as heady as those things are, is it?"

"No, it's not!" she said, her head down now, hoping that she hadn't ruined it.

He took his finger and lifted her head up, and smiled at her.

"I want to call you what you deserve to be called," she went on. "You must think I'm crazy here or desperate! And maybe I am!"

"Not crazy, not desperate! A beautiful, wonderful gift, is what you are, my Catherine!" he said and kissed her again.

She began to sob with the joy of it.

He watched her for a second or two and said:

"Catherine, if you cry now, I'm going to spank you!"

Her head shot up and she said breathlessly: "Really?"

"Really!" he nodded, "At 7 AM tomorrow make sure that there is a kitchen chair in the middle of the living room, and you standing by it naked for a spanking!"

Catherine's reaction said it all: she giggled!

"Please tell me what to do and what to call you! Make me over if you wish; I know that I haven't done a great job on me as it is. I mean, my clothes are drab. I was so ashamed that these rose colored panties are the best, sexiest that I had to offer. I was sure that I ruined it right off the bat. I need someone to take me in hand."

She waited then for his reply. He smiled at her and said:

"Nothing easier, Catherine love; shopping for us; new panties for you; some new clothes. Nice things for my lovely lady."

"Oh, thank you," she sighed. "I hate shopping alone. I need guidance with that."

"That's what you'll have, I assure you, Catherine love," he answered.

"It feels so nice to have said all that; to get it out, and not ruin it, just ruin it. I want this so badly. And almost from the first I knew, seemed to know that you were the one to have it with."

She hesitated then, having made the speech of her life; she realized that she felt better about it and said:

"I guess that's about it, Rafael."

"It's 'sir'!" he said with quiet authority and Catherine shivered saying:

"Yes, sir, of course, sir." She was grinning, when she said it.

12