Rag Doll Ch. 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

Shari was gasping and mewling, almost incoherent by now, repeating my name over and over as I hammered into her, her pussy clasping and releasing me, sucking at me as I powered into her. A kind of madness overtook us, all thoughts of the outside world were forgotten, there was only the slap of wet flesh against flesh, and her soft groans and whispered exclamations as I pumped into her again and again.

Shari came with a loud groan, stammering my name as she shuddered and quivered in release, her orgasm triggering my own. The feel of me flooding her over and over with my hot spunk, more than I'd ever done before, made her orgasm gather pace and roll through her again.

We hung there, suspended in a perfect moment, gasping, shuddering, and clasping each other as our release swept through us and became our world. The bright flare of release slowly dimmed, and the billowing steam, and the needle-jets of hot water cascading over us finally brought us back to reality.

I slipped from her, and sank to my knees, almost no strength left in me after that volcanic release. Shari sank down to lean against me, her lips soft against my shoulder as I cradled her against me. Her gentle hands held and caressed my face as I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath and slow my racing heart.

"Ohohohoh Bobby, that was incredible!" she quavered softly, "we've so got to get one of these installed when we get home!"

I leaned back against the cool wall, letting the spray from the multiple showerheads massage me and relax me, pulling Shari onto my lap so I could kiss her properly, not that frenzied "face-sucking" we'd been doing earlier, Shari kissing me back just as gently and tenderly, then grinned, and giggled as something occurred to her. I looked at her quizzically, and she dimpled.

"Now that you've done that to me, you just HAVE to marry me, Mr. Davies!"

I pulled her close, and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Anytime you're ready! Miss Shereen Amisha Shahida, I would be honoured if you would consent to be my wife; bedraggled as you currently are, I've never seen a lovelier or more desirable spinster, and I would have you to wife! There, how's that for an 'olde-worlde' proposal?"

Shari smiled at me and pulled herself closer to me.

"'Spinster' eh? You'll pay for that as well. To get back to your proposal, and I'm holding you to it, by the way; it was better than a million roses and a whole orchestra, so yes, Robert Davies, bachelor and occasional idiot, I think I will marry you!"

We sat together under the needle sprays, letting the hot water wash the fatigue away as it washed our bodies, until at last Shari kissed me and patted my chest, and climbed somewhat shakily off me and made her way to the entrance of the wet-room; as she made to leave, she paused and softly called out "Oh, Bobby, darling...?"

As I looked up she hit the 'Cold' button, drenching me in high-pressure freezing water from all the spray heads at once.

"Wakey-Wakey, Baby!" she crowed, finally getting her revenge as I hooted, gasped and spluttered under the unexpected icy deluge. Revenge really is a dish best served cold, or in her case, icy cold!

We were under the clock now; we had less than an hour before we were meeting Leon and Judy, so we had to hustle. We'd already packed all the warm clothes we'd brought; it was January, and the upstate weather was cold and unpredictable. Luckily Shari and Yaz had picked up a pair of vivid turquoise North Face goose-down jackets for Rick and me, and some Thinsulate ski gloves and beanies, and a few more pairs of thermal socks, just in case we decided to do a little exploring.

Getting dried-off and dressed took minutes; most of our slack time was taken-up with drying Shari's spectacular mane of red-bronze hair, but with two driers we were done and waiting for Rick and Yaz in record time. They joined us in the lobby, Rick looking as drained as I felt, and Yaz and Shari sharing a sly, secret little grin, so obviously Yaz and Rick had been taking the same opportunity Shari and I had...

Leon was bang on time, but no Judy. Shari asked him where she was, and if she was going to be there for our visit. Leon grinned as he helped us load our bags into the trunk.

"She had to deal with something, a family thing, but she'll be along tomorrow, don't you worry, she's looking forward to this!"

With that we were off. The drive wasn't that long, something over an hour and a half. As Rick was riding shotgun, Leon chatted mainly with him, so I took the opportunity to grab a little shut-eye in the back seat, Shari nudging me if Leon spoke to me. Otherwise I caught-up a little on my missed sleep.

Leon's family lived on Canterbury Lane, just outside Oneonta, in a beautiful sprawling house backing onto open country. There was snow on the ground, and cloaking some of the conifers, evidence that winter was still very much here in upstate New York. Leon's mother and sister greeted us warmly, his mother a redheaded slim lady whom Leon didn't resemble in the slightest, but a photo on the wall of an older man in a fire-fighter's outfit looked enough like him to clue me in that it was his father. I was curious about the "FDNY" badge and the number 343 incorporated into the frame, but I thought I'd keep it to myself, as there was a black band across one corner of the photograph. His younger sister resembled his mother, but with his sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, and quick smile.

Leon's mother ("Please, call me Kathleen!") couldn't do enough for us, almost falling over herself to hug Rick and me for saving her son. Leon looked more than a tad embarrassed by the whole thing, but I suppose if someone had jumped in and saved my son a beating, or worse, I'd probably be grateful too.

"Ma, stop it, you're embarrassing the guys!" he complained, grinning and nudging Maria, his sister, who promptly jumped on us and started the whole thing all over again. I happened to glance up while Maria was trying to break my neck with a hug, to see Leon, Yaz and Shari all grinning widely at Rick and me. My face was burning with all this show of affection, as was Rick's, something that made everyone else grin even more.

Dinner was wonderful. Leon's mother was a great cook, and she kept piling our plates up with more food. The crowning glory of the meal was a huge apple pie, hot and delicious, the smell of cinnamon and spices rich and tempting. After dinner, I asked Kathleen if I could go outside; I was feeling the need for a little alone-time, and it was quiet and peaceful all the way out here. She told me to wrap-up warm, the winter chill was still around, but I was looking forward to it; it was a different kind of cold to England, dry and crisp, not raw and damp like winter in Carlisle.

"Don't fall in the stream, honey!" she joked as I let myself out onto the patio and struck off across the lawn, no real destination in mind, really just wanting to breathe some of that chill fresh air, hoping it would clear my head a little. I sat on an old log stump, watching my breath steaming in the sharp night air, thinking about what we did next, where we went next as a family. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone coming up behind me. A small hand came to rest on my shoulder, and, from that shared telepathy couples sometime have, I knew that it was Shari without needing to turn and look.

"It's beautiful out here, isn't it, baby?" she murmured. I stood up and unzipped my jacket, pulling her cold hands inside and around my waist to warm her up again. Shari nuzzled against me as I pulled my thick jacket around us both, her hands rubbing my back as she looked up at the distant mountains glowing in the moonlight. I didn't answer her; I thought she was much more beautiful, and the feel of her against me was triggering all kinds of things inside me. Shari obviously guessed what I was feeling, her hands coming up to cup my face as she kissed me. I returned the kiss, feeling her gently grind herself against me, her movements becoming more insistent as the kiss dragged on. Now I was heating-up, and part of me was wondering why she was doing this to me; we were guests in someone's house and couldn't do anything about it.

Shari proved me wrong. As she kissed me, her hand slipped down to rub and squeeze my cock, already painfully constricted in my jeans, and what she was doing wasn't helping any as I kissed her, hard, still wondering how we were going to do anything about it. I had just decided to break-off and take her back indoors when she swung me round so my back was against the trunk of one of the big conifers on the stream bank and dropped to her knees to fumble with my belt. I watched in horny fascination as she undid my belt, popped my jeans, yanked down the zipper in one smooth move, and pulled my jeans and shorts down so my aching cock was freed. She looked up at me and grinned, her face pale in the moonlight, but with that devilish smile she did so well, then ducked her head and took me into her mouth. The warm, wet succulence of her mouth was almost unbearably wonderful as she licked and sucked me out there in the open air on a freezing winter night, one hand slowly squeezing and pumping my cock, while the other gently squeezed and massaged my balls.

Ordinarily, I have to be really worked-up for this kind of thing to bring me on, but for some reason the whole situation was extremely erotic, and I couldn't last long, not like this, not with her doing so many wonderful things to me. The end came quickly, even though I didn't normally find oral sex that much of a turn-on, but right there and then...

"Oohh God, Shari, yess, it's... God, I'm coming, Shari...!" I gasped, as an avalanche of spunk blasted out of me, filling her mouth as she sucked me avidly, not spilling a drop as I pulsed and twitched in her mouth, firing salvo after salvo of hot spunk onto her tongue and against the roof of her mouth. I came so hard my ears were ringing with the force of it, and my knees buckled as I leaned against the tree-trunk.

Shari sucked me until I began to go soft, sucking every last drop of sperm out of my cock and polishing the head with her tongue. When I'd finished, and she'd cleaned me with her tongue, she zipped me back up and buckled my belt back on before standing up and kissing me once lightly on the lips. I grinned at her.

"That was wonderful, big sister, but why, and why now?"

Shari pulled herself against me once again, sliding her cold hands around inside the back of my jacket to warm up again.

"No reason, except you're my Bobby, and I wanted to give you something nice. That should hold you 'til we get back to the hotel, but then you owe me one, Robert Davies, and I never forget a debt!" she grinned.

We both laughed at that, and holding hands, made our way back to the warmth of the house.

Leon showed us to our rooms; Rick and I were sharing one guest bedroom, Shari and Yaz another; we may have been living together as couples in England, but Leon's family, his mother in particular, were old-fashioned Catholics with very set ideas about who slept with whom. It had been a long day, with a large meal on top, plus that interlude with Shari out in the moonlight, and I must have flaked-out as soon as my head hit the pillow, because next thing I knew the sun was shining in my eyes. The room had a small bathroom attached, so I had a quick shower and got dressed. Rick was just finishing getting dressed when there was a knock on the door, followed by Leon poking his head round.

"Breakfast guys, come and get it, we've got a long day ahead! Judy just got here and the girls are all up, so come on, di di mao!"

When we arrived at the table, Judy was already seated with Yaz and Shari on either side of her, and she smiled at us, but behind it was that searching, almost hostile glance again, first at Rick, then me. She was starting to unnerve me; she couldn't possibly know me or what I was like, or had been like, and yet she was definitely not as affable or easy with Rick and me as Leon was.

With the girls it was another matter; she seemed completely, genuinely taken with Shari and Yaz, laughing, joking and giggling with them; it just seemed to be Rick and me she had an issue with, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was.

After breakfast, while Yaz and Shari helped Judy clear up, Leon took us on a quick tour of the property. The house stood on about three acres, and had a small stream or brook running through the back garden, with a small single-span barrel-vault wooden bridge connecting the two halves of the property. Off in the distance we could see mountains and snow-capped hills, blue with distance, with dense forest covering the lower slopes of the hills. The air held a sharp, refreshing chill, and smelled fresh and clean, tinged with pine, and I felt very relaxed. While we were sitting on some sawed-off logs and talking about England, with Rick telling Leon about London, the girls joined us, Shari slipping next to me, and Yaz plumping down onto Rick's lap.

Judy remained standing, her expression unreadable, but even I could tell she had something on her mind; she was too tense, too intent, and once again that feeling of disquiet brushed the surface of my mind. She thrust her hands into the pockets of her snow jacket and turned away, looking up at the distant hills.

Eventually she seemed to come to a decision, and turned to face us.

"Bobby, Rick, if I ask you a direct question, will you answer me truthfully?"

I glanced at Shari, and once again she nodded almost imperceptibly, one eyebrow raised, like she knew something was coming, and had been prepared for it. I looked back at Judy and nodded.

"Ask away, I'll be as truthful as I can."

Judy looked at me skeptically, and then once again, that strange, half quizzical-half hostile look flitted across her face.

"Okay then, answer me this; who are you, and why are you really here in America, and more specifically, why are you here in Albany?"

Leon started to protest, but I held up my hand, quieting him as I looked into Judy's eyes, seeing the suspicion there. I looked at Shari for guidance again, and her hand tightened on mine.

"Tell her, baby, it's okay, I think she already knows, but she needs to hear it from you. Go on, it's okay!" she whispered, kissing me lightly on the cheek. I nodded, and pulled Shari closer.

"Judy, I think you know we're not here on holiday, we're not having a junket before buckling-down to work, we came here for a reason. I have an older brother, he's missing, he's been missing for nearly four years now, I want to find him, we all want to find him. Rick and me, we have a lot of things we need to say to our big brother, and Shari and Yaz, they also have their own reasons for wanting to find my brother. My family fell apart because of something that happened, something very bad, and we want to find our brother so he can know it's over now, and so we can ask him how we can make it right with him. We know he came from here a long time ago, and we know he came back, we just don't know where he is now."

Judy was watching me closely as I went through the basic reasons for us being there, her eyes sharp, intent, not missing a thing.

"And if you find him, what then?" she asked.

Rick stood up and cleared his throat, Yaz holding his hand as he spoke to Judy.

"If we find him, we tell him we're sorry, we were wrong, what we did was wrong, what happened to him was wrong, that we went to our mother's grave and we saw what he'd done for her, and that we both wish we'd done it, we should have done it a long time ago. My big brother tried to be there for us, and we pushed him away all our lives; now we need to make things right with him; we want to ask him to forgive us, and to let him know that his family finally understands who he is, and what he means to us."

Judy looked at Yaz, then Shari.

"Okay, I get what you're saying, but I still don't understand why your girlfriends need him back as well?"

Okay, this was it. I looked at Shari, at Yaz; they both nodded and held themselves a little closer to us.

"This is hard to say, and maybe you won't like it, but here goes. Shari and Yasmin are sisters, but you already knew that; what you don't know is that they are also our sisters, or half-sisters; my older brother is their older brother, too, and they need him as much as we do, maybe more. Our father was a vile and evil man, and he did vile and evil things, but one thing he did I will always be grateful for; he fathered these two lovely girls. They're part of our lives in ways you won't understand, that I don't expect you to understand, or approve of, but that's the way it is. Our brother is missing, we all need him, we're all here to try and find him."

Judy was looking at me in open-mouthed wonder, as was Leon.

"So Shari's your...sister? Really? You look nothing like each other..."

Shari spoke up.

"Bobby's my half-brother, we have different mothers. My mother was Indian, and Bobby's mother was English. Everything Bobby told you is the truth; we came here looking for my brother, we know what happened to him to make him leave, all we want is a chance to tell him his family is there when he needs us; we know he has a family here, we don't want to drag him back to England, we don't want him to re-live any of that, we know what pain and sorrow he went through, is still going through. All we want is the chance to tell him that he has us as well, and to let him know that when he's ready, we're going to be there for him, if he'll let us. That's all. All I want is to meet my big brother...and hug my niece as well!"

Judy looked thoughtfully from Rick to me, to Shari and back to Rick.

"And if you find him, what then? Maybe he has a life here. Maybe he won't want to be reminded of the life he left behind, maybe he has all he needs right here, have you thought of that?"

Shari wiped her eyes with the back of her glove and squeezed my arm tightly.

"I hope he does have a life here, a good, happy life; after what happened to him, he needs and deserves all the happiness he can find, or make. All we want is for him to know that we're here, that he has us too, and that it's all finally over. There's only one more thing we need him to know, and...well, I think that's for him, if it's all the same to you, Judy."

Judy looked appraisingly at us, but the flat hostility that had been so apparent before was gone now. Now her look was friendly, compassionate.

"Ok guys, thank you for sharing at last. I hope you find him, I really do, it must be hell, knowing part of your family is missing like that!"

Yaz was hugging Rick closely, her face buried in his chest, obviously affected by Shari's words, Rick stroking her hair as he hugged her, and Judy glanced thoughtfully at her. Leon was looking pretty shell-shocked at all these revelations, turning to stare back at us as Judy towed him back to the house. As we gathered on the back porch, he grinned at us.

"Whatever you do, don't tell mom you're all brothers and sisters! I could give a shit, but she's kinda old-school Catholic; one hint of this and she'll have you on your knees, so keep a lid on it, guys, and I mean it!"

We spent the rest of the morning touring around the town, Leon showing us the various historical landmarks and sites, obviously proud of his home-town. Judy and the girls split away from us, doing some exploring of their own, leaving the three of us to talk in an excellent coffee-shop.

"So Bobby, isn't it kind of weird, you and...you know, your sister and all...?" asked Leon, a puzzled expression on his face, and I struggled to explain the connection Shari and I shared, plus the fact that three months earlier I'd never met her or knew she existed, so for me she wasn't my sister, and that I had no place anywhere in my head that she fitted-in as a sister, so no, it wasn't weird at all; to me she was only and always a beautiful, exotic girl who loved me, and I loved her.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers