Rain

Story Info
Strange things happen during storms.
968 words
4.03
28.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

She was held safely in the warm embrace of the comforter when something brought her from sleep. She sat bolt upright and gasped. When she saw the lightening outside the window she knew what had roused her from sleep. "Thunder, it was only thunder." She smiled to herself and lay back down.

After she'd lain back down and she heard the rain beating down on the roof she knew what would happen. That familiar ache, the itch down deep inside that just wouldn't leave until it had been satisfied.

Dressed in nothing but a short nightshirt she crept silently down the stairs, grabbing a towel on the way through and leaving it by the door. "I must be crazy." She shrugged and unlocked the door, opening it to the porch and stepping out she closed the door quietly behind her.

She approached the edge of the porch and held out her hand to catch some of the rain. It wasn't cold but nor was it a warm rain.

She caught the edge of her nightshirt and pulled it slowly over her head, exposing her to the elements. Gently she stepped down from the porch onto the wet grass. Looking down at her bare feet she wriggled her toes in the moist blades teasing her feet.

As the rain beat down on her body, she let her head fall back and closed her eyes. Her hair was already soaked so she pulled it away from her face. As she stood outside the rain started to fall faster and harder.

The rain was coming down hard now. It ran in a river between her breasts and caused her nipples to proudly jut out from her breasts in hard little peaks. Invigorating. Exciting.

As she stood there, eyes closed and head tilted back she brought her arms out to the sides. Legs together, weight on her left foot, eyes closed, head back, arms akimbo she stood letting the rain fall.

The river running from her breasts ran down her abdomen and pooled briefly in the valley at the apex of her thighs before following them down to the soft ground.

Her boyfriend, who got up to relieve himself, saw her through the window and stopped to look. He saw her, head back, arms akimbo, her right leg slightly bent, standing in the rain completely and utterly naked. He was hard as granite.

A thought ran briefly through his mind. "And why not," he said to himself. It was the middle of the night after all, nobody would see. He would, he would go out there and join her in the rain.

He stepped out onto the porch and watched her for a few moments before divesting himself of his briefs. He left them on the porch, atop her nightshirt.

He walked over to her and stood behind her. He knew she didn't hear him over the rain and the thunder.

Suddenly out of nowhere hands were on her waist and a mouth at her neck, kissing and nibbling softly. No other person would be out here except for her lover. No one else was as crazy as she was.

She leaned back into his embrace and lifted her arms to wrap around his neck. Gently he turned her around, and his lips came down onto hers, hot and hard.

They stood there like that for several minutes, kissing and letting the rain cascade down their aroused bodies. He pressed urgently against her, straining with need for her.

She rubbed her body up and down against his, driving him mad with lust. He moaned into her mouth and she smiled against his.

Simultaneously they both slid down to kneeling positions on the ground still locked in one another's embrace. Lips still holding tightly to the kiss, never wanting to leave.

Swiftly he maneuvered her beneath him. He trailed hot wet kisses along her collarbone and her neck, slowly devouring her tender flesh. Inch by excruciating inch he covered her aching breasts in kisses.

Slowly he moved lower until he covered her entire body with passionate kisses. Then he moved up her legs to her sweet valley. His tongue probed her; exciting her and making her delirious with need for release.

He moved his hand up and swiftly brought her sweet release. He dragged his tongue up her body, ending with mind-altering kisses to her swollen lips.

His hands found her supple breasts at exactly the moment he entered her. He held himself inside her for several moments, simply enjoying her moist heat.

Slowly he began to move within her. She met him at every thrust. Every movement, every kiss she met with equal passion. Quickly he brought release to her a second time.

The rain beat down on them both, sluicing between their bodies, creating rivers and pools.

Within moments of her release he was shuddering with the most powerful orgasm he'd ever experienced. It was sensational.

They lay, joined together, letting the rain cool their heated bodies. Slowly he rolled off of her and onto his side on the grass. She kissed him gently on the cheek and stood abruptly, letting the rain run down her body. Washing away his seed, the sweat and the grass from her body.

He stood and let the rain wash him clean as well. After they were both clean they quickly embraced and headed for the porch.

She quickly reached inside and produced the towel. After drying herself she handed the towel to her lover. He dried himself and they both put their pajamas on.

They went inside the house and locked the door behind them. Each brushed their wet hair and she put hers in a quick braid. In bed they held tightly to each other and fell to sleep without a word.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers