Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up a foot and brought the big toe to my mouth. When I sucked it, mom let a sob. I ignored that and sucked some more.

It was just a couple of minutes later I heard mom whisper, "It's too much."

"Then go ahead, mom."

Eyes shut, she reached for her knocker. I went back to ministering to her feet. I kept watch, though, out of the corner of my eye. Mom kneaded both her tits with her hands. Her boobs weren't huge, but nice sized, each a handful or a little more. The size went well with her small nipples, a very nice package indeed.

Letting a toe free from my mouth, I said, "That must feel good."

"Oh, it does, Drake." She teased her nipples with her fingertips. "It feels so fucking good."

"Maybe I shouldn't look."

Mom opened her eyes. "No, I want you to look. I want you to see what I do when I need a man."

My mother pulled on her nipples, drawing her boobs upwards. I saw a look of pain on her face as she pulled. Then she released her nipples and let her boobs settled back. They jiggled a little in her lace bra, but not much. She repeated the process several times. She moaned as she released her tits and was soon rubbing her thighs together. I watched her rub them together, clenching her thighs, relaxing them, over and over. Mom pulled harder and farther on her nipples, held them longer, all the time squeezing her legs together.

I wanted to be between them. It wasn't time yet, though.

Mom's mouth hung open, although every few seconds, she moaned or licked her lips. She let go of one of her nipples to suck her fingers. She rubbed her fingers at the button of her shorts, down the fly, and between her legs.

I picked up the sawed off shovel handle, put it in her hand.

"Yes-s-s!" She rubbed the wood against her cunt. Even though it was covered by her shorts, I could tell that pussy lips were swollen. "Oh, that's so much better."

OK, it was time. I moved from her feet to crouch by mom's head.

"Mom?"

She opened her eyes. Saw my cock pointed directly at her mouth. This time, when she licked her lips, I was close enough for her tongue to swipe over the head of my prick.

"Do you want me to help you?"

Mom surprised me by chuckling. "You're a real son of a bitch, aren't you. You knew I'd be like this, you motherfucker. No, you sick bastard. I don't want you to help me. I want you to fuck me."

She tossed aside the ersatz cock. Mom popped open the button of her shorts with a flick of her fingers. She slid down the zipper with her hand.

I moved down her body. As she lifted her ass of the tarpaulin, I pulled off her wet shorts, followed by her panties. I lingered over these, holding them to my face, drinking deeply of her aroma, mixed with the cleaner scent of rainwater.

"Oh, for God's sake! Don't tell me you're a panty freak, too."

"Don't be so bitchy, mom," I growled.

I looked at her cunt. The sight brought back never forgotten memories of the pictures she'd sent dad. She had a sparse fringe of hair that ran up from her labia to midway up her love mound. .The rest of her pussy down to her ass was hairless. The hair itself was brown and not kinky. Apparently mom took the trouble to trim it regularly without going to the effort of a total shave or wax job. Needless to say, it was the prettiest cunt in the world. The cunt from which I'd come. The cunt to which I was returning.

I slapped her lightly on her hip. She took the hint and rolled over. Got up on her hands and knees. I knelt at her ass. Held her hips with in my hands, drank in the smooth whiteness of her round ass. No cellulite here, just taut skin over muscle, deeply cleaved. I pulled with my hands to expose her darker hole of her rectum, so different than the pink swollen cunt that waited below it. I'd already had her mouth. Now I was going to her cunt. Later, mom's asshole would be mine too. I'd see it gaping as I plunged within and withdrew, feel her sphincter tighten as I fucked her. That was for later, though.

I felt the warmth of my mother before I actually penetrated her. Used my hand to rub the head of my cock at her cunt, feeling her fat lips Eased forward. Heard mom whimper in anticipation. I decided I'd teased her sufficiently. Time for the reward for all my hard work. Then I was inside her. Mom and I moaned in unison as her lips accepted my forbidden cock. As I probed farther, only a fraction of an inch at a time, I burned the experience into my memory. There could be only one first fuck with my mother. This fuck was historic.

Finally I was ball's deep inside my mother. Nine inches of hard meat had been fed to her hungry cunt. Her hungry wet cunt. Hungry wet hot cunt.

"OH - MY - GOD!"

I rocked my hips back slightly. Mom's tight twat didn't want to seem to let go of me. I retreated a little farther and she let my cock go. Almost all the way out before another inward thrust. Slowly, as a tease. Slowly as her womb adjusted to my girth.

Mom wiggled her ass as I held myself inside her.

"OK. All right."

I fucked my mother. I fucked my mother with more lust, more desire than I'd ever felt. Lust and desire to fuck her, to please her the way a woman should never be pleasured, driven to pummel her cunt, to please her as she'd never been pleased, to drive her into an orgasm that she'd never felt, to reach depths of her cunt never attained, to fill her cunt with my cream, more cum than she'd ever held inside her womb. And mom fucked me as hard. She jammed her ass backwards to meet my thrusts. We grunted, cursed, prayed with each collision.

Mom jerked away from me, forcefully freeing herself from my cock. I thought for a few manic seconds that she had conquered her desire and the sin of incest was too much for her. Thank goodness I was wrong. Mom, free of my prick, simply rolled over on her back. Like a cat who wants it's belly rubbed. She bent her legs. Spread her thighs. Held her arms out to me.

I dropped atop my mother. Like a pit viper, my cock inerrantly found her cunt. I buried myself anew as her arms went around me. She lifted her head and hungrily found my lips. Our tongues danced.

"I like it this way," mom told me as our hips merged, withdrew, came together again in the primal rhythm of humankind. "We can kiss. See each other's eyes as I receive your cum. Oh, darling! Fuck me!"

I held myself over her and drove my cock fully in to my mother at a frantic pace. The humid heat once more engulfed my cock as I spread her womb. She lifted herself enough to remove her polo shirt. She unhooked her bra and tossed the garments aside. I took advantage of the situation by dipping my head. I grabbed a nipple with my lips and pulled gently, sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh, darling! Play with mama's titties. That feels so good. It feels so fucking good, especially when you're fucking me!"

As I sucked harder on my mother's tit, my body drove into her. And mom was slamming her hips upwards as forcefully as I worked my own. Her cunt swallowed my cock. She sucked my cock inside as hard as I sucked her boob. Mom babbled. Occasionally, her words were coherent. She was begging, demanding, urging me to fuck her harder, faster. Of course, I didn't need any urging. I kept my thrusts steady, plunging in and out of her wet twat as it grasped and released me. Her muscles would hold me only briefly as I bottomed out in her womb, quickly releasing me as I started the withdrawal. I had never felt such vaginal control. Even as I was almost all the way out of my mother, the opening of he cunt held me tightly, loosened as I went back into her only to grip me when I reinserted my cock into her birth canal. Gripped me so that mom's cunt lips held the base of my cock.

Suddenly, the pattern of mom's massage of my cock changed. Her cunt gripped me no matter what I did, released slightly for a second or two before gripping me again. Then she totally released me only to tighten spasmodically.

I recognized the signs. Mom was cumming on my dick. She lifted her head. She put her mouth on my shoulder. I felt her teeth. Felt them bite, pierce my skin. I screamed at the pain. Then gasped at the pleasure as my nuts emptied into my mother's pulsating cunt

By the time I rolled off my mother and pulled her to my chest, the storm had passed. Gentle rain still fell, setting up a soft patter on the tin roof above us. It was an atonal lullaby without a melody. My mother slept in my arms, I dozed holding her.

It was later, the rain still soft above us, when I felt her stir in my arms. She kissed the side of my of my mouth. Her fingers drifted over my chest.

"I need you, darling. Love me. Love me hard and long. Please, darling."

OK, since she said please...

I took the pictures, as promised. Mom walked back, naked to the bluebonnets where we'd left her sundress in our haste to gain the barn. She posed nude among the wildflowers. Pulled on the soaked dress and posed again, more lewd than when she was unclothed.

Then I led her back to the Chevy. I was glad to see that, as I'd hoped, I'd closed it up before we began our photographic session. She tossed the dress in the back, dried herself with a tee shirt, and pulled on a blue seersucker jumper. It buttoned up the front and the summery fabric emphasized her nudity under it. Mom gave me a sly smile as she turned to let me get the full effect of the jumper. It was short enough to expose her ass cheeks. I whistled.

"I thought you might approve," mom said as she found a short navy skirt and buttoned it at her waist. Suddenly, except for her jiggling boobs, she was presentable.

She climbed behind the wheel. I closed the tailgate and slid in to the passenger seat. She backed out from under the trees and headed for the road. The track was muddy, but no problem for our wide tires.

We were almost at the cattle guard that would let us out on to the main road, when a battered old pick up pulled onto our track. As we approached, the vehicle pulled in to the grass and an elderly man got out. He was dressed in work clothes and had a faded cowboy hat on his head.

He pushed the hat back as mom stopped alongside his truck. I recognized it as a Studebaker that had to be sixty years old. It was probably a few years younger than the rancher.

He came up to mom's window and nodded. "Howdy folks. Nice day after the rain, ain't it. My name's Egon Schulze." He pronounced his first name so it rhymed with pagan.

Mom introduced herself and nodded towards me. "And this is Drake. Yes, it's beautiful. I hope you don't mind. We've been taking some pictures of your wildflowers."

"Well, ma'am, they aren't hardly mine... Yeah, they's nice this year."

I added, "We took some down at the old house, too."

"My granddaddy built that place in, oh, 'bout 1889. I was born there, myself, 'round '37."

"So your family's been here a long time."

"Per't' near, ma'am. Per't' near. Ol' Stoneface didn't bother y'all none, I hope. He don't like a person to disturb them calves of his."

"Oh, you mean that black angus? No, he didn't bother us any."

"Good for you, ma'am. He can be a mean bull. Danged if he didn't break my leg two summers ago. Laid me up for per't' near two weeks. Feared I was of ever getting in a saddle again. 'Course, a man my age, his bones don't mend none too good. Not that I ain't got a few more good years in me. "

"He was a perfect gentleman around us. And I bet you've still got a good bone or two left."

"Well, him and me always did 'preciate a perty heifer." The old man touched his hat again. "Well, it's a pleasure meetin' you an' your husband, ma'am. Y'all have a safe trip."

"Our pleasure, Mr. Schulze."

Mom drove on and waved her hand out the window as she pulled us on to the pavement and accelerated.

"He thought we were married," I said.

"And he sure was staring at my legs."

"Maybe you want to go back and try one of his old bones. You have admirers everywhere. I should have given him these as a memento." I pulled the white lace panties out of my pocket.

"I wondered where those got to. You probably stole my bra, too."

I stopped to think. "I thought you picked it up. I bet we left it in the barn."

Mom laughed. "I hope he finds it." Then, more seriously, she went on, ""I guess the closest decent motel is in Wofford."

"Huh?"

"We'll stop for gas there. While you're getting us a room, I'm going to call your father. I'll tell him that the rain spoiled your photography project and we'll try again tomorrow." She laid her hand on my thigh, rubbing it, getting within hailing distance of my cock. "I think he'll buy it. You have a lot more pictures to take."