Rain and Feathers

Story Info
A hunt from the eyes of Adamante
1.2k words
4.2
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed her... a mile to the west, moving towards me. In anticipation I ran to intercept her, knowing the route she would take. My armor glinted in the moonlight, and I knew she would see it. Always the careful tracker, Mithrell was. I saw her wading through the brook that separated our camp from the next village, and I waited in the shadows, watching her. God, she was beautiful. Her heavy black robes clung to her beautiful figure like a second skin, and I licked my lips as I imagined her reaction when she saw me. Calling forth a wonderful little spell she herself taught me, I dove through the treeline, purposely letting her see me. Moments later, I released my body double behind her, making her whirl in surprise. I stepped out then, silent and swift as a black panther. In one motion, I knocked her short sword from her hand and had her wrists tight in my grip. I pulled her arms behind her and, holding onto them with one hand, let my other rove across her body a moment. Her frightened breathing thrilled me, and I let my hand caress the brooch of her over-robes. They fell away from her in a sodden heap, and I moved my head around, warming her neck with my breath as I took her left earlobe between my lips.

Her body quivered as my hand trailed down her front, inching slowly to the dwelling of her physical desire. She whimpered softly, then stiffened as my fingers found their way beneath the waistband of her pants and gently caressed her. She whispered something I did not understand, and I moved, taking her right earlobe between my teeth, gently nipping at it as my fingers grew more intense beneath her clothing, until she sighed heavily in her climax. I released her then, bringing my fingers up to my lips and tasting her sweet arousal as she turned to face me. I slowly sank to my knees and, reverently, started pulling off her pants. I inched them down her legs, then let my fingers trail back up her body as I rose again. Lifting my hands to her bosom, I took some time gently undoing the laces that held the tight bodice in place. Once they were loosened, I pulled it over her head and placed tossed it carelessly upon her pants, admiring the flush creeping from her face down her chest

She stepped close to me then, her lithe hands lifting my armor away from my body and tossing it aside as if it were made of paper. She let her fingers rove across my chest a moment, then undid the buttons of my silk dress tunic. She parted the smooth fabric, then slid if off my shoulders and pressed even closer to me. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest as our lips met, softly and passionately. I took her in my arms, and laid her gently on the grass. Reaching to my belt, I removed two boomerangs and drove them into the ground, pinning her arms beneath them. I picked up a raven feather, lying in the grass next to me, and bent down over her.

She smiled evilly at me, and arched her back as I kissed her lips. I straddled her legs, pinning them together, then let the feather touch the end of her nose. She only smiled wider, as if to say "is that all you got, pansy?" In response, I retrieved a vial of honey I had saved just for this purpose from my rations. Her eyes looked to it, then back to me as I dunked the feather inside it. A long string of sticky sweet honey trailed from the tip as I hovered it over her form, then let it drop at the hollow of her throat. I trailed the end of the feather trail down her smooth body, down her chin, across the graceful sweep of her neck, across her well-muscled shoulder blades, then lower. The look on her face turned from one of challenge to one of pleasure, her eyes closing as her nipples hardened underneath the feather's caress.

I lowered my lips to her gorgeous breast, taking her nubbin into my mouth, suckling the sweet honey form it as the feather swept across her smooth belly. She whimpered softly as I suckled upon her, the feather tracing intricate patterns upon her flesh, making her break out in goosebumps. I suddenly pulled away, and it was my turn to grin evilly as I sat up, and applied more honey. Her face broke into a wider smile, and offered no resistance as the feather swept down further, to her nether lips. For 20 minutes i teased her there, making her quiver in pleasure as the feather moved across her most sensitive places. The honey dripped from the feather in agonizingly light drips, and these I hovered over her burning clit as my fingers trailed through the mess on her belly. Her moans and whimpers of need and delight thrilled me as I tortured and teased her. I undid the front closure of my pants and let my manhood swirl through the honey, then turned my body on hers, letting her suckle the sticky sweet concoction from me as my tongue began cleaning her smooth belly and mound. She took my cock into her mouth with a soft "pop," and a shiver ran through me as I began suckling her clit free of stickiness. For another hour we lay like this, the honey long gone, the feather still torturing her, keeping her inches from climax as my own built within me, and lust overwhelmed my body.

Then, neither of us could take anymore. With one powerful motion she ripped the boomerangs out of the ground as I stripped myself of my combat pants. We fell together into the grass, and as the rain started pelting the earth, I slid my manhood in her tight sex. We moved slowly at first, then more passionately, our bodies slapping out a cadence against one another as the rain fell from the sky, striking our heated flesh, cleansing us of the honey. Faster, harder we moved, and she cried out for the first time as I kissed her breasts, biting her nipples, then moved up to her lips. We kissed madly, passionately as our bodies moved, lubricated by sweat and rainwater, until we both stiffened. Her muscles took as much of me into her as she could, and her entire body began to quiver as she exploded once again in sweet release. I followed her closely, the warm cum shooting from my body flowing into hers as we trembled in ecstasy. My fingers found her clit and I rubbed it hard spurring her to another orgasm even before the first subsided, her muscles throbbing and spasming around my member, milking it of any cum that might still have been left.

Holding each other close as the rain continued to fall, I kissed her cheek softly and whispered to her softly. "I found you first... I win." With that, I rose and dressed, then watched Mithrell replace her clothing as I admired her, ad we walked arm in arm back to our camp.