Rain Delay

Story Info
Storm clouds have silver linings.
6.5k words
3.32
35.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoiBien
MoiBien
38 Followers

The dark clouds filled the sky and the smell of rain was heavy in the air as the motorcycle pulled into the sixties era motel. On the outside it looked neat even though it was dated. Any port in a storm as the saying goes. The couple on the bike got off and he headed into the office to check in. They were both in their mid forties and made for an attractive pair.

Beverly pulled off her helmet, her natural red hair pulled into a ponytail allowing her girl next door pretty face to radiate to the world. As Jack returned with the key, his ever present smile grew even wider as he watched his wife of twenty two years peel off her protective riding gear. She became more beautiful every year he thought.

The motel turned into a lucky find; sitting just a short walk from the town center and right across from a gas station/convenience store. Pushing their room door open they found a clean room, even with furniture that had seen better days it had a nice feel to it. Jack pulled the fiberglass saddle bags from the bike before heading across the street for a six pack of cold beer for himself; they carried with them the red wine Beverly favored.

Inside the room Beverly began her transformation. Shedding her riding clothes and grabbing her toiletries she made her way to the shower. With the shower releasing hot steamy water she reached behind herself and released her plain white bra, her B cup breast seemed to breathe a sigh of relief freed from their confines. Beverly's nipples, just a couple of shades lighter than her hair perked right up pointing towards the sky. After two children there still was no sag.

Off came her panties; comfortable for riding but oh so ugly in the light of day! Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was pressed down and she ran her hand over them letting them know that freedom had been granted them. At forty two, good genes and regular yoga classes kept her five foot two inch frame in peak condition.

The sounds of the shower gave Jack a chubby as he quietly poured a plastic cup of red wine for his wife, no glasses in this motel. His whole being eagerly awaited the appearance of the transformed Beverly into Bev who would soon present herself. He moved to a chair outside their room as the skies opened up sending sheets of rain onto the hot pavement. The first slug of beer entered his throat as the sound of two motorcycles mixed in with the pounding rain.

A straight piped Harley and a much older BMW lurched to a stop next to his ride and the two riders ran for cover laughing at their own bout with the storm. Both guys said a quick Hi before running over to the office to check in. Looked like Jack and Bev would have neighbors.

Tony and Mark were out on the same kind of ride as Beverly and Jack; just roaming the back roads and enjoying the freedom that only a motorcycle could give. The three men fell into an easy friendship bound together by the road. Tony lost the coin flip and had to make the beer run. Jack's heart beat a little faster knowing that Bev would be joining them shortly. Wouldn't she be surprised he thought?

Beverly allowed the hot water to not only wash away the road grim but to also release the slut hidden deep inside of her. Bev began to surface as her soapy hands caressed her nude body. A first grade teacher with two college educated children had stepped into the steamy room and an extremely horny woman eager to please her husband and drive other men wild would step out. There was not any possibility that Bev could make an appearance close to home but two states away Bev was free.

The desire to openly display herself seemed to run in her family. Her sister always dressed over the top sexy and it took until both girls were in their twenties to realize that their parents had taken part in those suburban wife swapping parties! Having progressive parents enabled Beverly to complete college even after she became pregnant in her sophomore year and they welcomed Jack as their own.

Vacation time, after the children had gone off to college had become play time for Beverly and Jack. Jack would announce his yearly vacation time by leaving a note addressed to "Bev" on the night table. The week away had begun with small steps, first a Caribbean isle where Bev for the first time went topless. The second trip was again to the Caribbean and things went much further than either had planned but felt so good it had fueled their bedtimes for a year.

Bev had not only shed her top that day but her bottom had followed; Jack had followed suit after being teased by Bev for being a prude. A couple near them struck up a conversation, the woman, Marci was topless but Mike had left his bathing suit on. It was strange and exciting sharing beach side drinks with one couple nude and the other semi nude. Jack had a mental war going on attempting to keep his cock from getting hard; he lost! Marci's tits sagged a bit just from their sheer weight and her dark nipples looked to be more than a mouth full! She sported no tan lines on those beauties. Mike's tent left no doubt where his mind was as Bev led him on.

For her part, Bev was in exhibition heaven. She leaned forward as they talked and then stretched back arching her back putting her B cup tits right out there for Mike to gawk at. Even though his wife was very close to a D cup Bev's pink stiff nipples called out to him. After her second rum drink she just slightly parted her legs raising the heat under the umbrella to a thousand degrees.

Bev and Jack teased Mike and Marci about being over dressed and how "unfair" they were being since it wasn't an even "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". Marci was the one to suggest going back to one of their rooms to even the score. Neither she nor Mike were brave enough to strip on the beach. The two couples walked back to Bev and Jack's room with hearts pounding. This was getting wild.

Once in the room Bev and Jack again stripped bare; Marci took a deep breath and pulled her top off and just as quickly peeled off her bottom. All eyes took in the sight; her large tits with dark brown areolas and erasure sized nipples appeared even sexier than out on the beach. And contrary to Bev's natural red trimmed bush Marci's pussy was completely void of hair displaying puffy outer pussy lips. There was something about being in a room with a bed that changed everything.

Mike stood frozen in place as three sets of eyes swung to him. Jack's hard on pulsed with every heart beat tight against his belly, all seven inches of it with precum oozing out making his cock head shiny. Just the thought of running his hands over Marci smooth pussy had poured gasoline on his lust. Bev needed Mike to look at her, to lust for her; she could feel her pussy wet and ready but Mike stared at the floor.

"I can't, I can't" and with that Mike ran from the room.

What followed as you would expect was awkward and clumsy as Marci struggled to get her two pieces back on; her left tit still uncovered as she followed her husband.

Their room door still wide open Bev pushed Jack onto the bed and with little fanfare mounted him guiding his cock into an open and soaking wet pussy stabbing her body down until all seven inches of her husband filled her. She stayed upright grinding on this well know cock pushing herself towards a climax as they both heard people passing by. The male voice half shouting "Holy shit!" pushed Bev over the edge. Jack could see a couple watching them over Bev's shoulder as she ground herself to a long loud climax and that pushed him over the top to join his wife flooding Bev's womb with white hot cum.

By the time the spent couple regained reality the pair in the hallway were long gone. After that, their sex play was part reliving what had happened and testing each other's desires and possibly limitations. Beverly was very open about her desirer to be looked at and the center of attraction; something that couldn't be fulfilled in their everyday life. Jack found that others lusting after his wife turned him on and the more it lit Beverly's fire the more it lit his. This motorcycle trip would see how truthful each had been.

The ritual of Beverly becoming Bev added to the butterflies in Bev belly. Darker eye makeup, more blush than usual, the hair free and resting just below her shoulders and her neatly trimmed pubic hair pointing the way to her outer lips proving that the carpet matched the drapes. Jack loved her hair down so it caressed his stomach and balls as he lay prone and his cock filled his wife's mouth. A short black jean skirt and a black button down shirt knotted at her tight belly finished off the "look" Bev wanted. She left the three top buttons open for now thinking she would close one when they went to dinner.

Her bra and panties rested in the saddle bag.

The shower and her blow drier had masked the arrival of the two other motorcycles so when Bev step out of the room the three male heads spun in her direction caught her by surprise. A little smile crossed her lips as three men jumped up to greet her; it seemed all three had trouble locating her eyes as their gazes roamed all over her body.

Jack beamed with pride as his two new friends enjoyed the arrival of Bev; Mark turned bright red when his eyes met Bev's and Tony continued to leer a few seconds longer. Jack gave Bev his chair as he went to refill her plastic cup of wine. Sitting back in the chair Bev crossed her legs letting her skirt ride up a little bit. There was no chance of her panties showing since they were still in the room.

Bev wouldn't have begun her showing off with three buttons undone, she thought just Jack was there, but from the sly peeks from Mark and the outright stares from Tony it all had a nice feel to it. Jack took his time refilling Bev's wine giving his new found buddies time to enjoy the view. The black skirt and blouse assisted in giving Bev that sexy sultry look that men so love.

When Jack reappeared both of the other men tore their eyes away from his wife but that only lasted a few seconds before Bev shifted in her chair exposing just a little more of her creamy thighs. Mark's eyes met Jack's and Jack gave him a small smile and nod letting him know it was okay to look. Tony didn't look for approval.

The conversation was light and breezy as Bev had both men freely talking about their wives and marriages. Tony was more than unhappy that his former cheerleader wife was now built more like a right tackle. Mark, with Tony agreeing, bragged about his cute wife but not being able to get her to dress more like Bev; maybe Bev could meet her and give her some fashion tips, he suggested.

All three men almost fell out of their chairs when Bev reached up to push her hair back and her twin beauties almost, just almost, spilled out of her open blouse. She had practiced just that move in front of a mirror so she knew just the treat she was giving her adoring audience.

Jack suggested they all walk into town for dinner and while Mark hunted down an umbrella to borrow from the motel Bev went back in the room to "freshen up". The real reason was to use a tissue to blot her very wet pussy. She also buttoned up two buttons; no use having the locals gawking when she already had a captive audience.

Tony and Jack wandered towards the motel's game room; a slightly oversize room with a worn ping pong table and two very old video games. That battered the ball back and forth a few times until Mark came in, along with Bev; and to their disappointment, a little more covered up than before. Bev picked up a paddle and whizzed the ball past a surprised Tony.

"Hey, no fair, I wasn't ready" he protested.

He tapped the ball back to her side and again she shot it right past him. "Not as good with balls as I am!" she taunted before turning away and heading out the door. A very attentive Mark opened the umbrella for her.

"Re-match" shouted Tony as he and Jack fell in behind his hip swing wife.

The drinks flowed during dinner as Bev kept her entourage entertained with flirty remarks loaded with just hidden sexual meaning. Again Mark held the umbrella. Even with the rain Bev worked her admirers stopping to look in shop windows and bending over from the waist giving Jack and Tony a tantalizing view of her barely covered ass. Jack knew that his wife wore no panties and at times only the shadow of her short skirt hid her pussy from Tony's view. Mark was rewarded for his attention with a couple of tit rubs on his upper arms. Jack's cock ached.

As soon as they reached the cover of the motel Tony began his chant for a rematch. Jack hit their room for more wine for his wife and Mark did the beer run. By the time they all were assembled in the game room Bev was ahead six/four and one of the previous closed buttons were undone. Tony was a better player than he had let know and had Bev reaching far and wide to return that little white ball. The game quickly tied at eight.

Stopping to sip their drinks Jack spied his wife undoing that third button and Tony's distracted play soon had him losing the game as Bev's tits danced across the opening in her blouse. The game ended 21/8 and Tony handed the paddle to Mark.

Tony whispered to Jack as he sat down "You okay with us looking?"

"Better than okay - enjoy the show" was the answer Tony received in reply, as a quick flash of Bev's bare ass peeked at them as she reached for a return shot.

"Fuck; you're the luckiest husband on earth" Tony answered a little above a whisper.

Bev heard that and reached a little more than she had to for the next return.

Mark's cock was as hard as an anvil because Bev was giving him a real show. As the other two looked for peeks at her ass; Mark was seeing bare tits flash before him, as Bev made an effort to reward him for how nice he was being.

Tony, now emboldened by Jack's okay began the next set of games by suggesting some type of bet on the outcome. Tension filled the game room since there was little doubt about what was being suggested. Jack held his breath waiting to see Bev's reaction.

"Okay tough guy; I'll flash you if I ever lose and you have to flash me when you do lose!!" taunted Bev.

"Which; tits or pussy." threw back Tony.

"Your call big man" Bev replied throwing a glance to Jack and spotting a big smile.

They had pillow talked about how far the two of them would go and now here they were. This was a lot different than Jack twisting a dildo in Bev's pussy as she sucked his cock.

Mark stood to the side unsure if he should chime in or not but diving in head first he made the plunge. "Count me in too"

Bev scored first and then added to her lead using her free swinging tits to distract Tony. It was a lopsided win for Bev and now she stood facing Tony demanding that he pay up. In a way everyone had won; Bev's tits had been ogled by all three men even if just fleetingly and now Bev was about to see Tony's cock.

Tony struggled with his zipper and then lowered his pants to mid-thigh before staring into Bev's eyes. His white boxers were tented with a wet spot near the elastic waist line. Locking his eyes on Bev he yanked them down. Out popped a truly fat headed cock. To Bev it looked unreal; she couldn't even guess at its size because that mushroom cap cock head grabbed all of her attention. Tony covered up quicker than he had exposed himself. You could hear a pin drop in the room.

Everyone grabbed for their drinks attempting to regain their balance. Mark broke the silence with "I'm next" as he picked up the paddle.

No one doubted that Bev threw the game; a line had been crossed and she was the leader of the pack. Turning so that all three men had a clear view Bev calmly lifted the front of her skirt and held it there. For Jack it was as if the pussy he knew so well belonged to another woman; and in a way it did. Beverly, the woman he married, was home teaching her first grade class, and this sexy slut had taken her place.

The room was dead silent, as six eyes took in the neatly trimmed light red patch of pubic hair pointing the way to Bev's pussy. Bev could feel the wetness and fleetingly wondered if her rapt audience could see how excited she was. At that very instance all of her wanted to strip bare and dance for the men now holding their breath. Instead she let her skirt fall blocking the view. Her hand shook as she put her wine cup to her lips.

Again Mark broke the uneasy silence in the room. This was almost a dream come true for him; this was exactly how he longed for his wife to act; but she wasn't there - yet. "Hey Jack! Get up there and show Bev how the game is played" he taunted.

Tony and Mark both shifted in their chairs trying to get their hard cocks comfortable in their jeans as Jack picked up a paddle. This time Bev took every opportunity to bend over whenever the ball fell to the floor, keeping her legs slightly apart. Jack knocked the ball over the table every couple of volleys aiding and abetting his wife's exposure to his fellow riders. At times Bev's tits would emerge for full view out of her unbuttoned blouse. At this point Bev might as well have been nude; the men had seen all of her.

The question of where the game went next hung in the air and again it was Mark orchestrating the move. He leaned over to Jack and whispered something to him. Jack grabbed a wine bottle and walked over to Bev. As he poured he asked "You Okay?"

She answered "Aunt."

That one word said it all. At home "Uncle" was their shared safe word. Beverly had taken to using "Aunt" as a way of saying yes, yes, more, more. She never said "Uncle".

Mark grinned ear to ear seeing Jack nod to him, proposed the bet for the next game. "If I win I get to feel your hot body." with that he bounced the ball over the net and Bev easily returned it. She never said yes but she also didn't say no. Half way through a very tense game Bev's protested.

"Hey! What do I get if I win?

"We all get to feel your body!" shot Tony from the sideline.

Two points flew by Bev as she stood in mock protest hands on hips. Having one tit outside her blouse didn't help her case.

The game was tied at twenty, twenty when the owner of the motel stuck his head in the door. "Sorry folks but the game room has to shut down by ten."

Mark was blocking his view of Bev so he answered for the group. "Be outer here in a couple of minutes."

Using the distraction to his advantage Mark shot a point right past Bev. Twenty, twenty-one. The game had to be won by two points. The next volley seemed to last forever as Bev played her best but a slam by Mark ended it all. He was the victor and took his high fives from Tony and Jack. Bev was still putting up her not so convincing protest about fairness.

"Guess this evening is over." moaned Tony. As the group picked up their things to leave.

Again Mark whispered to Jack. Jack replied "I didn't hear uncle. So give it a shot."

"Hey Bev! You still owe me - big time! A bet's a bet. Where's my pay off?" a smiling Mark teased Bev.

Bev tossed her cup into the trash can and on her way out the door she threw out "Okay, okay, even if I was cheated! Come on, I'll pay up - you big cheater!!"

The three men looked like puppies trailing behind their mother as Bev led the way to her and Jack's room. "Alright, you two sit over there and behave." said Bev using her firm teacher voice. Her husband and Tony obeyed sitting on the edge of the double bed.

A debate broke out by the slightly drunk group as to the duration of the feel and after much nervous laughter it was decided that the feel would last sixty seconds and Jack would be the official timer. This whole affair was sounding like a teen make out party and in a way it took the edge off the tension; but not by much.

To her surprise and pleasure Mark moved behind her and turned Bev to face the other men. Once more Mark was playing out the things he wanted to take place with his own wife; he already felt that Jack was on the same page. A very nervous Jack crocked "Time."

MoiBien
MoiBien
38 Followers
12