Rain Doesn't Ruin Camping Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c_t_k
c_t_k
52 Followers

Kayla ground her ass into Josh's lap, burying his thick beautiful veiny member into her tight, dripping wet pussy. Her tight pussy walls were spasming in anticipation, feeling every throb of his cock inside of her hole.

"Cum on, cum in me, cum in my pussy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Kayla moaned as Josh let out a loud and long moan as his balls tightened and released everything inside of him. Josh kept his dick still in Kayla as the 13 ropes of cum mixed with their juices, all in her pussy. He slowly pulled his cum covered tool out of Kayla, with cum dripping out of her hole.

They sat there breathless for a minute, panting as they tried to regain their composure. Both of them covered in sweat and covered in each other's juices.

Finally, Kayla turned to Josh with a big smile on her face and said, "Thank you. I needed that."

Josh smiled, "Anytime. I think we should wait the rain out some more, maybe even see if it lets up in the morning.. don't you think?"

Kayla grinned and nodded.

c_t_k
c_t_k
52 Followers
12