Rain Down on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nat screamed out as the rain blocked his sight, "I can't hold on"

Laura jumped off his cock and gave him a hard kiss as the rain pelted their faces, "Then don't."

Nat looked stunned as Laura stood up and walked into the down pouring rain and bursting wind with her arms out wide, welcoming the onslaught. Her hair and dress were plastered to her face and body, but she was not the slightest bothered. She just stepped over toward the rail, reached out for the railing and bent over with her pussy and ass exposed to Nat and the world. "Fuck me." she screamed. Nat simply let go of the umbrella as it blew away underneath a nearby bench and wedged itself there. Rain dripped down both their bodies as Nat moved in behind Laura and in one fell swoop, buried his cock balls deep inside her. He wiped the rain off his face and closed his eyes as he wasted no time pounding her pussy from behind. They were soaking wet, the rain washing over every inch of their bodies. But Nat did not stop, each thrust was met with a squishy wet sound and splashing of water as there rain soaked bodies collided into each other. Nat couldn't hold it in any longer, the cum was bubbling up inside him and screaming to bust out. He pulled out and shot three streams of cum onto the back of her rain soaked dress as the white hot cum mixed in with the rain. Laura reached back and jerked his cock to help squeeze every last drop out as Nat pulled her in toward him and kissed her hard.

"OK, now let's get out of the rain." Laura laughed

They made a run for it, laughing like little kids playing in a puddle. Nat swooped down mid-stride to pick up the umbrella and they were beyond soaking and dripping wet by the time they got inside the car. They looked like they had been swimming with their clothes on.

They couldn't stop kissing each other as the car seat became a puddle around them. Laura wiped herself down with the towel once more, but it did very little drying. Nat remarked, "That was the most incredible, sexiest, mind blowing fuck ever."

Laura just quipped back, "Well the night's not over yet."

Looking over each other and their soaked clothes, Laura commented, "Guess we can't go to dinner like this."

Nat smiled widely, "I have an idea."

Nat turned on the car and backed out. Within minutes they were parked in front of a nearby clothing store. It was a little boutique shop with a Parisian name and through the window it looked like they sold men's and women's clothes.

As they entered the empty store, a bell rung to announce their presence. A stylish Eastern European woman came out from behind the register to welcome them. Nat greeted her first, "Hi, we're in a bit of a bind. We got caught in the rain..." He motioned to themselves to show the obvious "...and we have dinner plans." He handed her his American Express black card.

"Yes, of course. Come right in." the store owner replied while gladly taking the credit card.

"I can manage for myself. Please take care of her...and if you have some towels that would be really helpful." Nat commanded

Soon, Laura found herself in a changing room in the back. Her wet shoes and clothes were being hung to dry. Two towels provided by the store were drying off her skin and doing the best with her hair. On the rack were three gorgeous dresses in black, blue and red along with matching high heels that were picked out for her to try on. Moments later she stepped out in a sexy red ribbed tie back sheath dress which she paired with a pair of classic black high heels. She found the store owner speaking to Nat, who had changed into a pair of blue dress pants with a white button down shirt and brown shoes that looked like they were custom fitted even though they were off the rack.

"What do you think?" Laura posed

"You constantly amaze me with how beautiful you are." Nat simply said. "We'll take it."

Laura caught a look at the price tag and said to Nat, "I can't let you buy this for me. It's too much." But Nat had already paid for the bill and a generous tip to the store owner. He pulled Laura in close and gave her a soft kiss, "Nothing is too much for you." He gave her another kiss and then whispered into her ear, "Besides, I just came up with a new rule in our relationship."

"Oh yea, what's that?" Laura asked.

Nat stared deep in to her eyes, "If I see you in anything that makes me want to fuck you right then and there...then I have to buy it for you."

All Laura could do was blush and fidget uncomfortably as her pussy became moist, "Why don't we skip dinner." She cooed.

"I think we're both hungry...besides, we need to eat considering what I have in mind for later." Nat teased.

As they stepped outside, dry and freshly dressed, Laura noticed the rain had stopped. As they walked arm in arm to Nat's car, she spotted a lingerie store a couple of storefronts down. She smirked and told Nat to wait one second. She gave a cute little run / walk towards the store and vanished inside. She returned several minutes later with a little bag.

"What's that?" Nat asked sitting in the driver seat with the engine already running.

"A little treat for later." Laura giggled playfully.

Dinner followed and Laura was glad they didn't skip it. The restaurant and food were worthy of all the praise and well worth the wait. Not that they had to wait, since Nat apparently knew the chef and was welcomed like a VIP. They placed them at a private booth with plenty of privacy. The service was top notch. The food exquisite. The wine immaculate. They flirted like two lovebirds as they sneaked in kisses, glances, and touches at every moment.

Finally they were back in Nat's car heading to his place. As soon as they pulled in to the garage and turned off the car, Laura could not wait any longer. She jumped on top of Nat and was kissing him hard and long as she hastily unbuttoned his shirt, "Let's go inside and get comfortable."

As soon as they entered the doorway, Nat pulled Laura in close again and looked into her eyes, "On second thought, I'm pretty worn out. You think we can save it for

tomorrow?" Laura looked disappointed, but how could she be mad at him?

"I'm just kidding." Nat smiled as he gave Laura another deep, passionate kiss before spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall.

"Oh thank god." Laura exhaled

He crouched down behind her and lifted up her new red dress all the way to her waist until her panties were completely showing. He slowly pulled them down around her knees and then dove head first in between her thighs. He started up the inner right thigh with his tongue and then moved to the left thigh. Closer and closer he came to her moist pussy. He circled the skin around her pussy lips with his tongue until finally darting his tongue into her pussy hole and taking a long lick all the way to her asshole. Laura jumped forward and gasped, "Ooohhh". Her body began to squirm and shake as Nat worked his mouth and tongue over every inch of her pussy lips. At one point she was bouncing her wet pussy up and down over his outstretched tongue.

"I think she's ready." Nat declared as he stood up, unclasped his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants slid down to his ankles as he grabbed Laura by the hips and lined his powerful cock directly at her saliva coated pussy. Laura could only look back at him with lustful eyes as she braced herself for penetration. Then she remembered the little bag lying on the floor next to the door. Her little gift she bought before dinner. "No wait" she purred. But it was too late, Nat had already breached her pussy hole with the tip of his aching cock head. Laura moaned as her body lurched forward upon sensation of being split wide open. Nat continued to slowly feed her with cock, inch by inch as her pussy stretched wide to let his big cock back inside. "What was that?" he taunted as he continued to push deep inside her without pulling out. "Did you say something?"

"Oh fuck...that's so big..." Laura replied. Finally when Nat was almost all the way in, he stopped and let his dick just soak in the pussy juices. Laura begged, "Please, not yet...I want to change."

"No need to change. What I'm about to do to you requires no clothes...maybe just the heels." Nat winked. then he pulled his cock back out until just the head was still inside and then plunged forward back inside her balls deep.

Laura jumped forward again as the power of his cock was too great for her. She moaned and begged, "No, please. I got you a gift. Let me put it on for you...you'll like it."

"Is that right." Nat replied as he executed several long strokes in and out of her pussy.

Laura was biting her lip now trying to not scream, "Yes...I hope you like it...please."

Nat gave one long stroke and then popped his cock out of her, "Let's see.." as he let go of her hips and spun her around. Laura leaned in and gave him a hard, deep kiss on the lips with her tongue attacking his. Nat continued, "but if I don't like it..." he let his words trail off as Laura bent over and stuffed his pussy coated cock into her mouth and gave it several long and hard sucks, swallowing down the taste of her juices. She then led him to the living room and told him to sit on the couch and wait. She gave him another long, passionate kiss and a few slurps on his cock for good measure before she stood up and began removing her dress. She let is slowly cascade down to the floor to reveal her naked body (except for the heels). She then spun around and playfully bent over to pick up the bag, exposing her pussy and ass to Nat before running off to a nearby room to change.

Meanwhile, Nat removed all his clothes and shoes until he was stark naked on the sofa. He threw everything into the corner and leaned back with his eyes closed, meditating with his cock in hand, preparing himself to go into his battle fuck mode...his mission, fuck the shit out of Laura's pussy. He didn't know how long he closed his eyes, but he was awakened by Laura's soft lips on his. He looked up to see Laura hanging over him as if she were upside down. She was leaning over him as he reclined, passionately kissing him as her hand reached over to caress and jerk his still rock hard cock. His eyes were on her neck as she slithered over him, kissing and licking his body from his neck to his chest. It was a slow reveal as she moved across his body...first he saw the sexy black bra then the same colored garter belt with no panties. By the time she was fully laying on top on him with her legs in the air and his cock in her mouth, he could finally see the sexy black thigh high stockings clipped on to the straps of the garter belt and running along her long and lean legs down to those same fuck me high heels she had on. She was right, it was worth the change and quite the gift.

Nat spread her legs open and squeezed his head in between, "Oh baby...you were right. You look so sexy. Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any sexier, you keep outdoing yourself." He then resumed his salacious pussy licking as he devoured her with his mouth, tongue and fingers. Laura moaned loudly as she tried to keep up with his oral skills. At first she met him suck for suck, lick for lick. Her mouth working at warp speed as it sloppily sucked and slurped on his cock head, his shaft and his balls...whatever she could get her mouth on. All the while she feverishly jerked his shaft. But Nat had no problem keeping up as his fingers rubbed against her clit and over the outskirts of her pussy lips before he jammed two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Laura was screaming and moaning how good it felt as she slithered all the way across him until she was on the other side of the sofa. She then maneuvered her body until she was lying across him with her head in his lap, bobbing up and down on his cock.

"How am I supposed to worship your cock if you keep licking my pussy like that?" Laura teased.

"Well if you're going to keep doing that, then I can't just sit here. If I see your pussy exposed, I just have to have it." Nat countered.

Laura shot up, "Hmm...I guess there's only one thing I can do about that then." She then stood up and swung her left leg over his body and looked back at him. She was facing away from him as she reached down to grab a hold of his cock. She jerked it a few times, "I'm surprised you can go again...after that cum shot. You practically blew a hole through my dress."

Nat shot back, "Did I cum? It was raining pretty hard...you could have been seeing things."

Laura laughed as she lowered herself down on his cock and felt him enter her once more. By now, her pussy was practically the outline of his cock as it perfectly settled into place inside her. She could feel him so deep inside as she proceeded to bounce up and down on his cock as hard and fast as she possibly could. Her body collided into his with each thrust as she pounded on his fuck stick. She was screaming at the top of her lungs as her back arched further and further with each thrust. Her nails dug into his skin as his cock hammered her pussy wide and deep. Her legs began to tremble and shake as another orgasmic wave flushed through her body. Once Nat took over and lifted her up by her hips and just let her pussy hang over his dick while he rapidly thrust his cock upwards into her, she completely lost all control and was cursing and groaning like the cock slut she had become. She collapsed into him as the orgasm finally exploded out of her and her sweaty body was gasping for breathe, "I don't think I can handle anymore. It's too much." as she fell on to her side.

Nat slid in beside her, "We'll see about that." as he lifted her right leg up and let her left leg stay on the sofa. He darted his cock back inside her and picked up right where he left off, with rapid fire thrusts in and out of her pussy in the spooning position. He held her leg in the air as it shook uncontrollably, her heel on the edge of shaking off her foot. Laura screamed and cursed all kind of bad words as he fucked her hard and fast, squirting her pussy juice everywhere. Laura scratched and clawed away, "It's too much. I can't..." as she tried to push him away. She somehow escaped and managed to crawl to the nearby one seater that was placed about 90 degrees away from the sofa and buried her head in the cushion. That was a big mistake as if left her pussy exposed from behind and Nat followed and simply moved in from behind and continued pounding her pussy in doggystyle.

Laura was moaning and screaming for her life as Nat grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock back and forth inside her. The momentum was so strong that her body was like a spring, coiling back and forth on his hard cock. Boomeranging forward and back on all nine inches. Laura's mouth was open in a continuous "O" shape as the same moaning and screaming sounds escaped out of her mouth over and over again mixed in with some "Aahhh's" and curse words. Nat was violently fucking her from behind, slamming his body into her as hard and as fast as he could. Laura's body succumbed to the force again as she screamed out, "Oh my god...I'm cumming again...I'm cumming." As she collapsed into the sofa, her body limp and sweaty. She gasped the words out loud, "I think I love you." through pained breathe.

"Do you mean that...or do you just love this cock?" Nat asked

Laura looked back at him with steady eyes, "Both..."

Nat smirked, "I love you too."

The words stirred up a second wave of adrenaline inside her as she got up off the couch and spun around to give Nat a passionate and sloppy kiss. "I love you. I love how to look at me. How you make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. How you treat me. I love the way you make me cum. I love your cock."

Nat kissed her back. "I love you too. I love the way you smile. The way you blush. The way you laugh. The sweet side of you mixed with the nasty side. I love how you taste, how you cum, I love your pussy."

Laura got down on her knees and greedily sucked him off as Nat squirmed back, "Oh fuck. I love you." Laura pumped his cock with her mouth and hands as she could feel the cum rising up inside him. She felt him tense up as he repeated, "I love you. I love the way you cum on my cock. I love your mouth. Your tongue. I love everything about you." and then he roared and groaned loudly as he rained cum in her mouth. Laura was unfazed as she kept on sucking. The excess cum escaped her mouth and dribbled out the sides and down her chin, but she happily kept on sucking and swallowing what she could. When she had finally squeezed every last drop of cum out of him and he lay on the couch motionless, a muscular lifeless pile of heap, she popped his cock out of her mouth and began slurping up every missed drop of cum on her mouth and chin.

"Mmm...and I love the way you cum." Laura purred.

Outside thunder roared as another rain storm approached. They both looked at each other and cuddled as they fell asleep to the poetic sound of the rain outside.

12