Rain Falls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when you said that you're avoiding him because he bites, you're actually avoiding him because you like it when he bites you?"

I should have known that he'd be too smart to not connect the dots. I sighed, "Yes."

"I could never do that," he responded quietly. "I could never hurt my lover like that."

"It's not about the pain," I rushed to explain. He was the only person that I had ever talked to about this and, for some reason that I didn't really grasp, I needed him to understand. "It's about possession. He marks me because he wants to possess me, own me. He knows that I can't work when he does it. It's his way of keeping me to himself." As the words fell out of my mouth I realized that they were true. He was intentionally marking me to keep me from turning tricks and paying me too little to survive so I'd have to come back to him.

"So he's your boyfriend?" Dylan asked.

"No."

"But he wants to be," he stated.

Was that true? He'd never said anything even alluding to it. He'd also never left me unmarked. No matter how many times I'd asked him not to, he'd always marked me in some way. They had started out as love bites but had become progressively worse. Was that what he was trying to tell me? There was only one way to find out. I needed to talk to him. I glanced at the clock. It was almost two o'clock. There was no way that I could make it to Deep Ellum before the bars closed but I could make it before the after-hours clubs closed at four.

"Dylan, I need to go. Thank you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek then stood up.

"No problem. Anytime." As he was walking me to the door he asked, "Just out of curiosity, what's his name?"

I smiled. "Eric. His name is Eric."