Rain Man

Story Info
Mature woman realises she has married the wrong man.
9.4k words
4.45
23.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

Rain fell hard; I watched it as it bounced off the pavements, the roof tops and the cars. I love walking in the rain but it was particularly heavy even for me that evening. So there I was peering out of my one bedroom flat at the street below, drinking my second glass of wine.

It was Friday evening, eightyish and my husband had gone away for the weekend on a stag do, which left me on my own and lonesome.

I went to the loo and had a pee when the doorbell rang. I was not expecting anyone: well, I say that, but if it was anyone it could only be my father in law. He came round frequently to have dinner with us. He was widowed three years ago. He had been my father in law for four years.

I always wore whatever I wanted to around my home, even if Fred, my father in law, was coming around. I was never embarrassed in front of him. I always dressed informally and bare minimum, guests or no guests.

So that evening as I was not expecting anyone, I had my night dress on, not a see through one but it was short. I did not bother with a bra but did have my thong on.

I have a fantastic figure. With my ample bosoms, my very trim waist and my broad hips gave me looks from any man and turn a lot of heads when I walked down the street. My actual figures are thirty eight double D's, twenty six inch waist and thirty six inch round the hips. I am tall at six foot four inches, my legs account for most of that.

I work out at the local gym at least three times a week. I have abs to kill for, firm thighs and well defined calves. It was just my facial bone structure which kept me away from any big fashioning deals, that's what they all told me, but I still managed to fashion lingerie for small magazines.

Fred was forty five and a fairly good looking man. My husband got his looks from his dad you could tell. Fred was a tall man, almost as tall as me. He was not slim but did look after himself. Not bald but was getting there.

He always begrudged me marrying his 'little boy' Mitchel. He thought I was too old for him. Granted I was closer to Fred's age, me being thirty six and Mitchel was twenty three. We had met, fell in love and we wed. I still love him and always will.

Even though what happened between my father in law and me; I will always want to be with Mitchel.

I went to answer the door and yes, it was Fred. On opening the door he stepped through and gave me the customary kiss on the cheek and said, "Sorry I'm late, I was waiting for the rain to ease off."

He was soaked, absolutely drenched, he dripped on the floor. He took off his rain coat and handed it to me and he said, "Here dear take this please."

I took it straight through to the bathroom and hung it over the tub. He took other stuff off and hung it on a hook. I brought some old newspapers to put on the floor to soak up the water.

He looked at me and said, "I hope I didn't interrupt you from anything!" He obviously saw the way I was dressed.

He looked at me and asked, "Where's Mitchel? I suppose he's in bed."

I got up off the floor and said, "His off on his boy's weekend, he told you the other day."

Fred scratched his head and said, "Did he! I must have forgotten, sorry."

He looked around and saw there was nothing on the dining table and said, "I suppose I'm either too late or did you not expect me tonight?"

I handed him a towel, he mopped his head and wiped his face. I said, "Well no, I didn't expect you, but now you're here, I'll put something together. Sit down."

He handed me back the towel and said, "No don't bother, if you've eaten."

I walked towards the kitchen and said, "Don't be silly, I've got lots of food in the fridge. What would you like?"

He slowly made his way to the table and sat down and said, "It's fine, I did grab something earlier."

I still thought he would like something, so I put together a ham salad for him. I took it out and he was staring out of the window exactly where I was before he came. The rain still hard, the street below with the lights on, you could see a trail of the lights going up and snaked away round some hills.

I put the plate down on the table and asked, "What would you like to drink?"

He said, "I see you're having wine, I wouldn't mind a beer if you have one."

I went and fetched him a can and poured it out into a beer glass.

He sat down and ate his salad; I picked up my wine glass and went back to the window.

Fred asked, "So where is it Mitchel and the lads have gone?"

I did not turn round; I stared at the rain in the distance and said, "To a club in the next state."

Fred asked, "So he'll be back late then?"

I pulled out a chair from the table and placed it in front of the window; I sat and said, "He and the others are staying over, their back on Sunday evening sometime."

Silence fell around the room and I got up for a refill. I was in the kitchen when Fred asked, "Have you been out at work today?"

I called out from the kitchen as I poured the wine, "Yes, it was just for a few hours this morning."

I felt a bit down and lonely without Mitchel so I filled up a bit more than the usual in the glass. I walked out and saw Fred as he got up. I said, "Leave the dish, I'll clear up later."

I got closer to him and as he got up he said, "It's okay I'll..."

That's when he turned with the dish and cutlery in his hands, he turned and walked into me and we collided. The plate and cutlery crashed to the floor and my over filled glass of wine over both of us.

We both apologised to each other profusely. We both at the same time bent down to pick up the dropped items and banged our heads together. We ended up on the floor, the items between us and we were stained with the red of the wine.

We both looked at each other and laughed both with a hand to our heads, massaging the bruised spot. I looked at him and said, "Sorry I seem to have ruined your shirt."

He seemed not to have heard what I said, I noticed him looking straight at my boobs. I looked down and saw I was also covered in the wine. And with having no bra, my nighty had become see through and my nipples blatantly protruded out.

I looked back at him and said, "Never seen a pair of tits before!"

He still massaged his head and while he got up and said, "Don't be so sarcastic, of course I've seen tits."

I felt frisky, the wine had got a bit to my head and I felt a bit adventuress. I also still with a hand on my head, said, "Yes, but you clearly haven't seen mine?"

He bent down to pick up the dropped items and said, "Don't be so uncouth. You're my son's wife."

I also bent down and picked up the last item and said, "Yes... yes I am, but still you stared at them for a bit longer than maybe you should have."

He walked towards the kitchen and said "Where's the cloth!"

I walked behind him; I suppose he meant some sort of cleaning cloth for the floor, I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "Sit down or better still take off your shirt and put it in the wash, I'll clear up."

He walked to the bathroom and I cleared up. I shouted out to him, "Put all your stained clothes in the wash, I'll get you some of Mitchel's to put on."

My nighty was soaked and I had to change it, but the thing was I really needed to take a shower to properly clean up.

I had to walk past the bathroom to get to our bedroom; Fred had left the door slightly open, I glanced as I walked past and noticed he was having a pee. I walked another step past the door and froze. I had to step back and check what my eyes had seen.

I took half a step back and stuck my head round the door frame. Holy fucking shit. What the hell did he have in his hand? I heard the flow of his pee as it hit the bottom and sounded like a tap had been turned on in the bath. The bastard had his cock in his fist and still another three inches dangled down.

My pussy immediately started to twitch and lubricate itself, my thought at that instant was 'Holy fucking shit.'

I wanted some, no, I wanted all of that. He didn't have his shirt on, his cock he handled through the zipper. My pussy tingled, with the wine in me I felt brave and brazen, I walked in and took off my nighty, all casual like and walked to the laundry basket and threw in my nighty.

Fred did not even try and hide himself; he carried on and finished off. He zipped himself up and looked round to me as he went to wash his hands, he said, "Are you trying to shove those things in my direction?"

I said, "I need a shower."

I took off my thong and threw it into the basket. I turned to the shower and stepped in, I said, "You can join me if you like."

I turned the water on and started with my shower. It had been a couple of minutes and I began to think he was not going to take up my offer. I had my back to the curtain and with the noise of the water I did not hear him come in.

All of a sudden, I felt his hands on my shoulders and he began to massage them. I without turning said, "I didn't think you were coming."

He massaged harder with his thumbs and said, "I need a shower also, so why not kill two birds with one stone, since you had offered."

His hands moved round and cupped my boobs; he massaged, groped and fondled them. He pulled me into him, he hugged me tight. He kissed my neck and moved one hand lower. He glided over my muscle toned abs. His fingers felt each and every ripple. He moved lower and found my clit stud.

I did not think he would have been so forward, I said, "You're very presuming."

He kissed my neck and came up to my ear, he flicked my clit and nibbled on my earlobe and then whispered into my ear, "You're the one who made the offer. I can only presume that you're a dirty horny little cow!"

I reached down and placed a hand on his hip, I slowly moved it between us and my target was his cock. He had slipped down and had a finger up me, I gasped as he put another one in. I found his cock, I expected to feel something hard, but he was still soft and limp.

I ran my hand up and down it and it was like a fucking snake. I felt the head and by the feel of it, it was cut. Bastard was thick even in that flaccid state.

His son, my husband, I thought had a nice sized cock at about two fingers wide and seven inches in length. Fred, as I felt it was wider, bigger in girth and seemed like seven inches flaccid.

He moved his fingers in and out slowly; he occasionally stopped with his thumb on my clit and stud, and rubbed it really nicely. He kissed and bit my neck. He stuck in his fingers again and sucked on the side of my neck, he gave me several hickeys.

I kept stroking and squeezing his cock and then as if by magic his cock started to grow and awaken from the dead. Fuck it grew fast, within thirty seconds he was incredibly hard and had grown in girth and length.

I turned the water off and turned around. I wanted to suck that man's cock; I wanted to suck on that man-cock. But as I turned round, he dropped to his knees and stuck his face onto my stomach. He kissed and sucked on my abs and gently moved down to my pussy.

He reached my clit and he flicked and sucked on the stud. Both his hands were on the side of my hips. He moved lower to my slit and poked his tongue in and out. He swirled it around, he went back to my clit and sucked on it. Fuck it felt fan-fucking-tastic. I grabbed hold of my own boobs and fondled them. I pinched my nipples and fuck I was there.

My hips moved involuntarily and I cried out for him to hear my rapture, "Fuck yeah, that's it."

He kept up his tongue work on my clit and with increased enthusiasm from me he brought me off to a really nice strong orgasm. Fuck his son could take some lessons from his old man.

I placed a hand onto his head and he knew I was done. He got up slowly; he laid kisses on my pussy, stomach, boobs and neck. He went back to my boobs and did spend more time on them, both of them. He squeezed them and sucked each nipple, fuck it felt oh so nice.

As he stood tall, he looked at me and came close, his cock pressed against my abs. He lowered his cock to find my very willing pussy and as he prodded, I said in a low tone, "Not here, bed."

He stepped back and drew back the shower curtain. He allowed me to step out first; I held my hand out as he grabbed it and followed.

I was about to lead him into my bedroom when he pulled on my hand and said, "Come here."

He walked us towards the window where I had placed a chair. He sat down and said, "I know you like the rain."

His cock stood up strong and erect, fuck that was a big thing. I never saw it properly in the shower, but now it was right there. I dropped to my knees and placed my hands onto his knees. I looked at the fucking cock that my pussy was aching for.

He was big; to gauge his girth I placed two fingers against his shaft, I had to put up another. He was at least three fingers wide and to my reckoning just shy of ten inches in length. He had a couple of very prominent veins, which made his cock look very menacing; the cock-head was purple and bulbous.

I knew I had to have it; I just had to have that fucking cock. I looked up to him and we locked our sights. I moved my mouth to that bulbous head and took him in. I took in a couple of inches of the shaft as I got used to the head. I then had to look away and down as I took more and sucked him off.

I let it out and licked the length, front and from both sides, then I went and sucked him off a bit more. I thought I was hard with my sucking; it was the same as I did with his son.

He placed a hand on my head and said, "Harder, suck it harder."

I took one hand off his knee and took hold of his shaft. I griped it tight and stroked two inches up and down while I sucked hard on the head. I twisted my hand around as I moved it up and down, god it felt so nice.

I moved my mouth around the head as I gobbled him off. I knew if I had gone that mad with Michael's cock, he would have cum easily.

I was amazed with Fred's control; I wanted to see if I could take all of him down my throat, I managed it with Mitchel. But Fred's cock was another three inches and much thicker. It was difficult in that position so I thought I may have to wait till another time for that.

My pussy cried out for that cock and I was so fucking wet down there, I wanted to take him in, I wanted to feel him up me, I wanted to know how that thing felt in me.

I unwillingly let go of his cock from my mouth, but knew I had a better place for that fat bastard of a fuck stick.

I stood and he placed his hands on my hips, he pulled me forwards, I was by no means going to resist. I placed my pussy over his cock, I didn't have to hold it upright, it was there and ready to slide onto.

I placed my hands onto his shoulders and we looked at each other as I lowered myself. I felt his big cock-head at my pussy, my pussy lips were in the way so I slid my hips slightly to the left and then to the right. I felt the engagement, and my eyes closed on impulse.

My pussy dripped and I went down, I moaned and said softly, "Oh god."

I never took him out, I slid down inch by fucking glorious inch, and I went right down and rested on his legs. I was impressed with myself. Oh god he felt so fantastic. I ever so slowly opened my eyes and we both stared at each other for a while.

I felt the throbbing of his cock against my cunt walls; I squeezed back onto his cock as best I could with my cunt. Oh god he was thick, one of the best feelings in the whole world was right there and then.

He twitched his cock and my cunt went into a glorious spasm. I closed my eyes and rotated my pussy around on his lap.

Fred asked, "You okay?"

I without opening my eyes said, "O yes, I'm better than okay."

He gripped my hips tighter and said, "You're really wet, I can feel your juices running down my balls."

I didn't say anything I still had my eyes closed and hummed, "Ah, ha."

I started to rise and fall; I went up eight inches or so, on his cock and that would have taken me off his son's cock altogether. I went down slowly. I thought I was smiling to myself internally, when Fred said, "I see you like my cock."

I still kept my eyes closed and said, "Oh yeah."

He said, "You feel so nice and tight on my cock."

I could not believe it as I felt an orgasm building inside of me. I moved slower with a deliberate intension of wanting to feel every bit of that cock sliding in me. I ground my pussy on his groin as I came down. And there it was another glorious orgasm, I remained impaled on his cock, I ground my pussy and opened my eyes. I took hold of his head and put our foreheads together and said, "Fuck yeah."

It subsided and I kissed his forehead and got off his cock and said, "You don't cum easy do you."

He said, "It takes a while but I can usually manage two fucks in a night."

As I had gotten off, I looked down and his cock glistened with my juices. I bent down and licked him clean.

Fred said, "You have a really nice pussy. If I were married to you I would never leave you alone."

I took hold of his hand and he stood. I walked him towards the bedroom and said, "Your son has your looks, but you didn't pass him the cock gene."

We got into the bedroom and Fred asked, "What do you mean?"

I lay on the bed on my back, head overhung the edge, I said, "He's nowhere near as big as you. And he cums very easily, he's never in me long enough to enjoy my pussy."

He was stood at my head; I took hold of his cock and placed it in my mouth. In that position I knew I should be able to take all of him in my throat. He knew what I wanted and gently eased his cock in.

I had my eyes open and he looked at me to gauge how deep I wanted him. I wanted all of him, he slipped in inch by inch and half way down I sort of choked. He pulled out and asked, "You okay? You may not be able to take all of it."

I gave out a cough and said, "If people can swallow ten swords, I'm going to swallow this thing for sure."

I wanted him to blast cum down my throat, I asked, "Can you get this thing back up again if you cum now?"

He placed both his hands on the sides of my head and tilted it back and said, "With you I'm pretty sure I can."

I took his cock and brought it to my lips and said, "Okay, fuck my throat till you cum."

I let it go and he entered my mouth once again. He eased it in inch by inch; he withdrew and then plunged back in. Entering more and more each time till he was all in.

Fucking hell, he was all in; I had taken that bastard length, all of it. He kept in there for a second longer than I thought he would. He made me choke, but withdrew just in time for me to grasp for another load of air.

After that he kept fucking my throat and he grabbed my ample boobs and massaged and groped them. He pinched and twisted my long, rock hard nipples. My pussy leaked and spilt out onto the sheets.

He fucked my throat for five minutes and I thought he was close to cumming. He continued and face fucked me for another five and then he let go of my boobs and took hold of my head and rammed his cock deep. Fuck that was the deepest and he released an awful load of cum.

It felt like a whole mug of cum was being spilt down my throat. He withdrew and plunged back and released again. Four fucking loads he released, straight down my throat. He tasted great, but at that time, I had had enough, fuck I was full.

He stepped back and pulled his cock out. Bastard was still semi hard.

I flipped over and lay on my front; I took his cock and pulled him forwards. There was cum still seeping out. I licked off cum from his balls to his massive cock-head.

I looked up and said, "I'm sure you haven't got any cum left in those balls now."

He was going limper, as he said, "That was a small portion, let's say, a starter."

Bastard was confident and I said, "We'll see what you've got left."

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers