Rain Pt. 04

Story Info
Chameli, Suresh and her friend Pushpa have fun.
4k words
4.48
18.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chameli got a communication from her village. Her fields were not being tended properly and their yield had gone down considerably. Chameli had left the fields in the care of an elderly gentleman called Bhuvan and since he had fallen ill, there was a problem of supervision. Bhuvan had asked his cousin to look after the fields in his absence, but he was not able to manage the workers and they were slacking off.

Chameli wanted to go back to her village and set right matters. It was around a 100 kilometers from Kanta's home. She needed a strong hand who could help her. Her thoughts went to Suresh who was working in another town. She was not sure whether Suresh would help her but when she told him her problem over the phone he readily agreed to help her. She asked him to come to Kanta's village and go with her to her village. Kanta was not in a position to leave her fields as it was harvest time. Sarala who was employed for household work, helped Kanta with work in the farm.

Suresh arrived at Kanta's village the next day and had time to just greet and hug Kanta and Chameli before Chameli and he left for Chameli's village. He promised Kanta that he would visit her on his return with Chameli. The journey was by bus and took three hours. During that time Chameli sat next to Suresh and was conscious of Suresh's thigh touching hers. However, with no privacy, they could not discuss what to do in the village and the exact nature of the problem with her farm. They reached around 1 PM and were received by Chameli's neighbor Pushpa, a 50 year old lady. She had got Chameli's home cleaned and the rooms prepared for them to rest. Chameli's home had around 5 rooms, all dotted around the courtyard of aangan, as it is called in Hindi. The aangan helps keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter. The entrance had an open area with some stone benches for people to sit. This was open to all and was used for passers by to rest. On entering the front door, there was a drawing room with a few chairs and a teapoy. The kitchen was built around the aangan. There also were three bathrooms attached to the rooms and a separate bathroom with a toilet for guests. This was a recent innovation as Chameli had been helped by a villager's nephew who had remodelled the house to accommodate the bathrooms and also remodelled the kitchen.

Pushpa had prepared lunch for them and they ate in her home. Pushpa was an abandoned wife and lived alone. She was a good friend of Chameli and used to visit her frequently when Chameli was living in the village. She missed her a great deal and was glad that Chameli was back. When Suresh and Chameli were having lunch, Pushpa was casting surreptitiously viewing Suresh, secretly admiring his body. She also noticed Chameli and Suresh exchanging glances at each Soon after they had lunch, Chameli and Suresh retired to Chameli's home. Suresh wanted to visit her fields but Chameli asked him to wait and go only the next day early in the morning.

Chameli asked him to keep his things in the spare bedroom for the benefit of others but Suresh would anyway be sleeping in her room. As soon as they reached home, Chameli bolted the front door and both went into her room. Chameli beckoned Suresh to her bed and removed her clothes. She was soon nude and Suresh also wasted no time in stripping. He went straight to her arms and started kissing her like a man possessed. Chameli missed the touch and feel of a man, and the only man she had experienced in the recent past was Suresh. She held on to him and was soon exchanging tongues with him. Suresh went down to her breasts and sucked on her nipples. Chameli pushed him down and Suresh was soon tonguing her nether region. As he licked and sucked on her clitoris, Chameli became wet and asked him to fuck her. Suresh pushed his prick slowly into her, an inch at a time, as he knew she had not been penetrated for a while. Chameli received him and started feeling an orgasm coming on. Suresh pushed some more and went in and out. Chameli wrapped her legs around him and was moaning loudly. This became audible to Pushpa who went towards the source of sound and peeped into the window. She was shocked to see Suresh fucking Chameli who was old enough to be his grandmother. However, the sight was extremely erotic and made her wet.

Pushpa hurried back to her home and went to her bedroom. She removed her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. Although she was over 50, Pushpa had a firm body. Her breasts were full and suffered from very little sag. Her buttocks too were quite firm and jutted out nicely. Her face was quite pretty and looked plain only because she did not wear any makeup. She remembered the scene she had witnessed and put her hands to her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Her hand went downwards and she played with her clitoris. This brought her to an orgasm almost immediately and she found a gush of liquid emanating from her vagina. She was not in the habit of masturbating and this was an occasion when she could not help herself. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and fucked herself and had one more orgasm.

Meanwhile Chameli and Suresh came together but were still holding on to each other. Suresh continued to caress Chameli and playing with her breasts. Chameli just hugged him and was reluctant to let him go. Both went to the bathroom and washed themselves. After the journey and their activity, they were tired and slept well.

In the evening, they got up and washed themselves. Pushpa had told them not to cook and had made dinner for them. So they went to her house and ate. Pushpa asked Chameli to help her in the kitchen. While they were working, they chatted with each other on how life had been treating each other. Pushpa asked Chameli how she had met Suresh and why she brought him to their village. Chameli explained how he had taken shelter in Kanta's home and she had asked him to stay. She told Pushpa that Suresh was an orphan and both had a maternal feeling for him.

Pushpa smiled at her answer and told Chameli "I saw you both fucking! Quite maternal! You are old enough to be his grandmother."

Chameli was taken aback but replied "You are old enough to be his mother but you were seeing him with only one thing in your mind! Did you go home and jack off after seeing us?"

Pushpa was nonplussed but said "We are friends for a long time and have been sharing things with each other. I admit I was staring at Suresh but it has been a long time since I had sex."

Chameli got naughty and put her hands on Pushpa's breasts. She said "I can see your nipples have become hard just thinking of us fucking! Let me see if you are wet."

Chameli put her hand inside Pushpa's petticoat and felt her vagina. It was quite wet.

Pushpa was blushing. Chameli once again put her hands inside Pushpa's petticoat and this time fingered her. Pushpa was embarrassed but did not prevent her as the sensations were very pleasurable. She felt Chameli's fingers on her clit and drew a sharp breath inward. Chameli also stood behind Pushpa and started squeezing her breast and tweaked her nipple with one hand while continuing her ministrations with the other, and soon Pushpa writhed about and finally gasped and came.

Chameli told Pushpa "You can start having sex with a man once again. I will leave you alone with Suresh in a day or two. I am also available if Suresh is doing work outside home. "

Pushpa had a variety of thoughts speeding through her mind. She finished serving dinner to Chameli and Suresh in a dreamlike state. The fantasy of having sex with Suresh was one she had harbored in her mind ever since she saw him. Meanwhile, Chameli had opened her mind to other possibilities.

Suresh and Chameli returned home and changed for bed. Suresh went behind Chameli and played with her breasts. Soon both had undressed and were lying on the bed, ready for sex. This time it was done in a leisurely manner. Suresh paid tribute to every part of Chameli's body. He kissed her neck, licked and sucked her nipples, kissed and licked both her breasts, and the space between them. He kissed his way down, inserted his tongue into her navel and then turned her around and kissed her shoulders, her back and went down kissing her buttocks and then the back of her thighs. He then placed a pillow under her stomach and licked her cunt and her clitoris. He spent some time on this till Chameli came twice and finally inserted his prick into her by now wet opening. He fucked her with slow strokes and then went faster. By now Chameli had experienced two more orgasms and could not stand it anymore. Suresh now increased the speed of his strokes and finally came inside her.

Suresh was spent and sated completely and he could hardly stay awake after this. Soon he fell fast asleep. Chameli was still wide awake and slowly tiptoed her way to the bathroom where she washed herself. She saw through the window that Pushpa's bedroom light was still on and surmised that the noises emanating from her bedroom had kept Pushpa awake and horny.

She decided to pay Pushpa a visit. Quietly she locked the front door of her home and went to Pushpa's home. Pushpa heard the knock on her door and, after some delay and confirming it was Chameli, let her in.

Chameli asked Pushpa "What were you doing that you opened the door only now?"

Pushpa got a little flustered and said "Nothing, I was in the bathroom."

Chameli let the lie pass. She went towards the bedroom and told Pushpa to come with her.

Pushpa followed Chameli quietly knowing in the back of her mind what was going to happen next.

Chameli ordered her to remove her clothes and Pushpa obeyed without demur. Chameli also undressed and pulled Pushpa to herself. She started kissing her on her neck and face before she went to her mouth and inserted her tongue into Pushpa's mouth. She pushed Pushpa on to her bed and increased the intensity of her kisses. By now Pushpa was also aroused and exchanged tongues with Chameli.

Chameli took her nipple in her mouth, first one then the other and sucked at them. She licked the underside of Pushpa's breasts and went down to her belly licking the navel. She asked Pushpa to spread her legs and licked her pussy and sucked and licked her clitoris. Pushpa had not ever had oral sex and found it beyond any pleasure she had experienced in her lifetime. Chameli brought her to orgasm after orgasm and she could not take it anymore and asked Chameli to stop.

Chameli asked her to do the same to her and Pushpa got ready for it. She went down on Chameli's breasts and licked and sucked on her nipples. She kissed her way down and then licked and sucked on Chameli's pussy and found her clit. She licked her clit and made her come again and again. Chameli stopped her and said she had to get back to her home. Pushpa did not want her to go but knew that this was inevitable. Chameli told her that she had a treat for her in the morrow. She told her

Chameli left and crept into her bed next to Suresh. She slept well but was awake at 6 AM by force of habit. Suresh was still sleeping. Chameli made some tea and woke up Suresh and gave him a cup.

Suresh tried to grab at her but she eluded his grasp and told him to wash and get ready as they had a long day ahead. She told him to be patient as she had a surprise for him.

Chameli told him "Pushpa is well versed with the farm accounts and will help you with them. She is also very eager to test you!"

Chameli showered and got ready. Suresh also had a quick shave and shower and got ready. An accountant brought all the account books and Suresh got busy seeing them. Meanwhile Pushpa had also bathed and got dressed to go to Chameli's home. She put on a low necked blouse and applied some perfume on herself.

She knocked at Chameli's door at 9 AM and Suresh opened it. He ushered her into the room where he had kept the books on a table. He drew a chair and asked her to sit opposite him. For an hour and a half they pored over the books and Suresh was able to ascertain who had fiddled with the books and put a smaller amount in the bank. He decided that he would confront that person the next day. Meanwhile Pushpa kept bending down to make him look at her cleavage while pointing to some accounting item. It was quite obvious that she was trying to seduce him! Suresh stayed cool and pretended not to notice.

Pushpa then said "I am making some tea. Can you help me find where everything is?"

Suresh went behind her to the kitchen. She swayed her buttocks a little more than usual. He told her that the tea ingredients were in the bottom shelf of the cupboard. Pushpa bent down and took out the tea and sugar. As she bent down, Suresh saw that her ass was big and round. He checked himself or he would have liked to grab and caress the globes. The milk had been kept on the kitchen shelf. Pushpa went about making tea and strained it into tea cups. She was about to bring the tea to the room when Suresh himself came into the kitchen. He took his cup and drank his tea in the kitchen. He then washed his cup despite Pushpa's protests. Pushpa bent down at the sink to wash her cup. Sensing an opening, Suresh went behind her and placed his hands around her waist. Pushpa was pleased but made a token protest. Suresh now took his hands up and cupped her breasts over her blouse. Pushpa turned around and pulled his face down. Suresh felt her lips on his and her tongue snaked into his mouth. Suresh responded and both were soon ardently kissing each other.

Suresh lead her to his hitherto unused room and before long both of them had shed their clothes and were smooching each other on the bed. Suresh stood up admired Pushpa's body, quite voluptuous and still firm despite her age. Her breasts were big and firm with only gravity pulling them down. Suresh went for them and while he held one that his hand could barely hold, he sucked on the other nipple. Soon he was tonguing the other nipple and by now Pushpa had a firm grasp on his prick that had grown in size. Suresh went down paying attention to her navel and then to her pussy. Her pussy had some hair but it was not dense. Pushpa who had never had her pussy tongued had been tongued twice in two days.

Now Suresh held her hips firmly and applied his tongue to her pussy. As he licked it from top to bottom, Pushpa went berserk. She held his head tight and screamed asking him to keep going. Suresh found her clitoris and licked and sucked at it simultaneously. Pushpa was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She just experienced myriad sensations that seemed to engulf her whole body. She pressed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she was unable to bear the ecstasy. Finally she pulled Suresh to herself and kissed him long and hard.

She spread her legs once again and asked him to enter her without delay. Suresh pushed his prick in her vagina and started with slow strokes. Pushpa responded by raising her hips after she got used to the size and length of his prick. Suresh started increasing the speed of his strokes and soon Pushpa raised her hips to his thrusts. She was lost in pure sensation and was screaming obscenities as she experienced orgasm after orgasm that seemed to be encompassing her whole body. Finally Suresh pushed rapidly into her and came with a shudder. Pushpa held on to him and kissed him in sheer gratitude. She would not let him go and Suresh also held her tight.

After about five minutes, they disengaged. Pushpa used the bathroom and was back. Suresh also went to the bathroom and returned to the bed. Pushpa went down on him and slowly licked his prick. Suresh was very soon sporting a big erection and he also licked Pushpa's pussy and he had her jumping about. Pushpa asked him to lie down and climbed on him. She slid down his prick and started moving up and down. Suresh held on to her breasts and squeezed them. It was a great sight to see Pushpa bobbing up and down and her breasts flying about. Soon she came but Suresh was not done yet. He took her doggy style and soon Pushpa had orgasm after orgasm. Suresh came at last and stopped. Both were tired and lay down for a while. It was time for Chameli to return home and they got up and wore their clothes.

They went back to look at the accounts and were still seeing it when Chameli returned. It was time for lunch and Pushpa had already prepared it at her home. They went to Pushpa's home and Suresh was sitting in the hall while Chameli and Pushpa went into the kitchen to put finishing touches to the meal.

Chameli asked Pushpa "How well did Suresh fuck you?"

Pushpa was flustered and tried to deny it. Chameli put her hand inside Pushpa's panties and felt her pussy.

"It's so sticky! Definitely fucked recently! I do hope you enjoyed it." she said.

Pushpa knew she had been cornered and admitted that Suresh was a prize stud!

Chameli told Pushpa "It's okay! Tonight why don't we both enjoy Suresh?"

Pushpa merely nodded her head. Inside she was really looking forward to the experience.

The three of them had lunch quietly and Pushpa returned to her home. Suresh wanted to see the accounts for some more time but Chameli told him to do it after a siesta. The truth was that she was aroused at the thought of Suresh having fucked Pushpa and was feeling very horny.

She undressed and lay on the bed, her legs spread a little. Suresh came to the bedroom and undressed quickly. He fell upon her and kissed her lips and inserted his tongue in her mouth. Chameli was already wet and became wetter. Soon Suresh had his mouth on her nipples and was licking her pussy before long. Chameli orgasmed twice and was ready to receive Suresh's prick. Suresh told her to lie on her stomach and raise her hips. He fucked her doggy style and Chameli loved the sensations that were hitting her. She tightened her vaginal muscles as Suresh was ploughing into her and increased the sensations for both of them. They went about for more than ten minutes as Suresh had already fucked Pushpa twice and lasted for longer time. Chameli was having an almost continuous orgasm and a big one hit her when Suresh came in her. Both rested for some time and drifted off into sleep.

They woke up around 5 PM and had a leisurely cup of tea. Both were feeling rested and were free of any sexual urge. Suresh sat next to Chameli and hugged her. Chameli told him that she had invited Pushpa to come home after dinner.

She said "Save your strength! You have to satisfy both of us!"

In the evening Pushpa came to Chameli's home and the three of them discussed the next course of action to punish the person who was stealing from Chameli's farm. It was a man called Bhuvan who was in charge of the warehouse where grain was stored. He had filched a few sacks at a time when the grain was being transported to the market.

Once the discussions were over, Pushpa suggested they have tea. Chameli and Pushpa went to the kitchen and started making tea and some fried snacks. The time was about 6:30 PM.

Chameli told Pushpa "Unless you take the initiative, there will be no orgy!"

All three had tea and snacks and Pushpa said "Let us go to the bedroom."

Pushpa removed her clothes and asked Chameli and Suresh to undress. Both ladies sat next to each other on Chameli's large bed. Suresh had a chance to compare the two bodies. Chameli's breasts were slightly larger but Pushpa's were a little firmer. Nonetheless, both ladies were really voluptuous. They now lay down on the bed and left a gap between themselves for Suresh. Both the ladies wiggled their hips and invited Suresh. Suresh was at a loss as to who he should first kiss. But Pushpa was aggressive and put her lips against his and kissed him hard. Meanwhile Chameli stroked his cock from behind and caressed his body. Both ladies rubbed themselves against him heightening his arousal.

Chameli got up and started sucking his prick. Pushpa too got up and put her breast into his mouth. By now Chameli had impaled herself on Suresh's prick and was moving up and down. Soon both came and Chameli dismounted. Suresh was now out of action for a few minutes but Pushpa was still to have her orgasm. Chameli asked Suresh to sit on a chair and watch. Chameli and Pushpa embraced each other on the bed. Chameli started kissing Pushpa and then went to her breasts. The sight was very erotic and Suresh watched in utter fascination. Soon Chameli was sucking Pushpa's breasts and her nipples while fingering her pussy. Pushpa was in ecstasy and came soon. Chameli went down on her and licked her pussy and sucked on her clit while Suresh became more and more excited. Soon Pushpa made Chameli lie down and took over. She sucked on Chameli's breasts and soon was kissing her way down to her pussy.

12