Rainy Day

Story Info
Unexpected surprise from a wet hitchhiker.
2.4k words
4.39
120.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay was driving cautiously down the interstate as the rain was so blinding he could barely see the road even a foot in front of the headlights. Visibility was nonexistent. He was going to have to pull over and wait this out. Then, out of nowhere, he saw a glimpse of white. Was it his imagination, or was there a girl running as though her life depended on it, drenched to the bone in a jean skirt and a T-shirt? Jay could only imagine why she was out in this weather. Jay hit the brakes hard, stopped near the girl and opened the passenger-side door for her. She jumped into the car and shut the door hard.

"Thank you so much! My jeep ran out of gas, and irritatingly enough my cell phone doesn't work out here in the middle of nowhere" she said.

Jay looked at her blankly, not realizing he was staring.

"Hi, name's Leigh," she said, thrusting her hand forward, wondering if this guy could talk, but also noticing for the first time that he was incredibly gorgeous.

Realizing he was staring at her, Jay grasped her hand and introduced himself, "Glad to help out ... Jay ... pleasure," he blurted out, noticing how warm her hand was even though she had just been outside in this incredible storm. "So, it doesn't look like we are going anywhere anytime soon. Do you mind waiting here until the rain lets up?"

"No, not at all." replied Leigh, noticing that he hadn't released her hand yet, although she wasn't complaining.

Jay looked at Leigh. She was a tall, uniquely beautiful girl with a voluptuous build. Her clothing was clinging to every inch of her curvy body, and the wet T-shirt was doing nothing to hide her large breasts. He could see the outline of each nipple against the clinging fabric. Sitting huddled with her knees drawn up on the car seat; Jay was able to catch glimpses of her lacy white panties as she shuffled about trying to get comfortable. Jay had to keep his attention diverted, trying to resist the thought of putting his mouth on her taut nipple. He noticed that it was somehow raining harder than before, the sounds of the storm were very enchanting, and the heat from their breath was starting to steam the windows. Glancing back over at Leigh, he noticed her legs gaped a bit further apart, giving him an unobstructed view of her panties. He could see the small dark patch of her pubic hair through the thin fabric. He settled down back in the seat, trying to make himself relax but not very successfully, unable to resist an occasional peek at Leigh, trying to imagine what sex with her would be like. Adjusting himself in his seat, Jay wondered what the girl would say if she knew what he was seeing and thinking. From this angle, Jay could also look right down Leigh's v-neck T-shirt. The view of her nipples poking straight out at the confining thin material of her top was driving him crazy.

Leigh had noticed that Jay was enjoying the view, and decided to play a little. "Do you mind if I lay down while we wait?" she asked quietly.

Without waiting for an answer, Leigh shifted in her seat, turning onto her side and putting her right arm above her head, resting her hand on Jay's lap. As Jay sat, stunned by her boldness, he realized the girl was sort of cupping his cock without putting any pressure on him. He couldn't tell if she was aware of what she was doing or not, but the sensation in his balls was great. He felt her fingers moving - caressing his balls and the shaft of his cock. Surely she wasn't doing this intentionally.

Jay decided he was going to find out for sure. He put his right hand down, laying it across her, gently stroking her shoulder, brushing the curve of her breast with each movement, each caress growing bolder until eventually his hand was fully caressing her breast and nipple.

Smiling inwardly, Leigh loosened Jay's belt and zipper. She reached inside his pants and started playing with his cock. "Have you ever had a blow job in the middle of nowhere by a perfect stranger who can't resist herself?" she asked.

Stunned yet excited Jay replied, "Ah...No, but I bet it would be fun."

"Let me show you just how 'fun' it can be" Leigh pulled Jay's pants down. She turned over so she could get better access. She took Jay's cock out and lightly traced her fingernails down the length of him between his balls and continued almost all the way to his anus, causing Jay to become quickly aroused and very hard. Leaning down, Leigh took the tip of his cock in her mouth and suckled, stretching up so she could lick up and down the entire cock, including his balls. She took one of his balls in her mouth and rolled it around for a moment. While she was doing that her hand was busy squeezing the head of his cock. Then taking his cock in her mouth, she slowly moved her mouth down over it until Jay's cock was completely engulfed. Jay figured this had to be a dream. Leigh continued to slowly move her mouth up and down, and by applying pressure on Jay's cock between the roof of her mouth and her tongue pushing upwards was quickly bringing him to the bursting point. Now she began milking his cock with her hands as she moved back and forth with her mouth. Jay felt his cum starting to build in the base of his cock. The girl sensed it to, and quickened her pace. When Jay shot his load it hit the back of her throat. She shut her mouth tight so she wouldn't lose any and milked Jay's cock dry.

"Like that?" inquired Leigh.

Without even replying, Jay grabbed Leigh and kissed her, they were like two hungry animals needing each other, tearing at each other's clothes.

Leigh pulled back suddenly, an innocent yet very evil grin on her face. "Lets go out in the rain."

Entranced by her smile, Jay simply smiled back and turned to open the door. The rain began to pour down in a deluge of water as Leigh and Jay walked towards each other. Standing just inches apart, Jay watched as Leigh's T-shirt became Jayed to her chest. Without hesitation, he leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth. Arching her back, she moaned. Moving to the hood of the car, Jay pushed Leigh down laying her flat on her back, they were both soaked. Pushing her shirt up freeing her breast, Jay locked his mouth around her nipple once more, grasping his head to her chest, desperately wanting to taste her flesh. Leigh's moans were muffled by the thunder. Pulling at his shirt, needing to feel his skin on her, Leigh managed to peel off the wet cloth and toss it aside. The feel of his skin on hers was exhilarating -- his skin was so warm even while their bodies were being pelted by hard, cold rain.

Without any further thought of holding back, Jay stuck his hand inside Leigh's panties and rubbed the slit of her pussy. Although every inch of their bodies was drenched from water, he knew she was damp from her previous excitement. As he slid his finger along the crack she slipped out of his grasp and out of reach, stripping completely out of all of her clothing, standing there completely nude for the entire world to see. Jay could hardly believe this was happening; he was entranced by the magnificent nymph standing before him. Lightning struck nearby, sending a loud crashing sound down around them, yet their eyes never wavered. Almost in a trance, Jay pulled Leigh towards him, crushing her body to his. Laying her down on the hood of the car, the heat from the engine felt so incredible against her body as the rain came down full blast. Jay's hands were all over her body; he couldn't touch her enough.

Leigh whispered for Jay to please hurry, she couldn't stand the torture of waiting. He began running his tongue up her long legs, slowly working his way up first one leg and then the other. Finally he reached her pussy. Her pussy was partially shaven, only a strip on the front, the lips were bare and poutingly open, wet from her juices and not the rain. Teasingly he danced his tongue across it and proceeded up to her breasts paying a lot of attention to each beautiful peak. He kissed both of them, and one by one he took each nipple in his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue and lips. The taste of the rain and her skin was too much for Jay to handle. Starting back down to Leigh's pussy, Jay ran his tongue down across her lips, wanting to lose himself in the taste of her body. Leigh leaned back on the hood, thrusting her pussy forward. Raising one leg, she draped it over Jay's shoulder so he had easier access. Jay parted the lips of her pussy with his fingers and stuck his tongue in. He looked up as he began to lick and nibble on her lips, letting his tongue dart across her slit again and again. The sight was so incredible, Leigh laying naked across the hood of his car, water streaming down her body, an occasional lightning bolt lighting the sky showing her in all her glory, wet and wild, needing him. He opened her pussy all the way with one hand and grabbed her ass with the other and then shoved his face against her pussy hard, his tongue entering her finally. Leigh began to quiver and moan louder, "Yes baby...come on...yes ...oh god."

Jay felt his cock straining to get harder as she spoke. He slid two fingers into her along with his tongue and began to finger her fast and suck on her clit. Leigh began to shake, and she grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face deeper into her pussy and ground her hips against him as she felt a wave building within her.

"Jay...Jay...Yes" She began to throw her head back and forth, calling his name, and then she grew quiet for a second and drew in a deep breath. Jay doubled his efforts, his fingers flying in and out of her, his sucking growing stronger. Leigh suddenly threw her head back and wailed so loud Jay was afraid someone would hear.

"Fuck me now" she demanded, muffled by the loud crash of thunder. No longer able to resist, Jay pulled himself free of his jeans and put the tip of his cock on her teasingly. "Stick it in me." Jay buried his cock in her cunt with one swift plunge. Leigh wrapped her legs around Jay's waist, and he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Increasing the rhythm with her legs to make him go faster, Leigh reached up and grasped the hood for support. She also had amazing control of the muscles in her pussy. Jay felt her muscles contract around his cock each time he was on the backstroke, as though to keep him from going too far. The feeling of her pussy wrapped around his cock was incredible. By now Jay was slamming her cunt hard pumping his cock in and out. When the first stream hit, it sent Leigh into a gigantic climax. Needing more, Jay pulled out of her, standing there letting the rain beat down on his cock, Leigh quickly scrambled to suck on him, grasping Jay with one hand and his buttock with the other Leigh took him in her mouth. Tasting her own juices on Jay's cock turned Leigh on beyond belief, she looked up at him as the rain pelted her face. The site of Leigh with his cock in her mouth sent Jay over the edge and he shot his final stream down her throat. Licking off what she couldn't swallow, Leigh smiled up at him and saw pure lust. With an urgency Jay pushed her back against the car hood, flipping her body over. He was far from finished.

Jay hand slid over her back lifting her ass in the air and impaled his still hard cock into her dripping pussy. Her pussy was hot compared to the falling rain and tight and wet as it slid over him. Like a wet velvet glove it slid around his cock until her ass pressed onto his balls. Jay reached out and grabbed her hips in either hand and began to thrust back, matching the pace she set.

Jay tried to speak, but found he could only produce a guttural growling sound. Leigh laughed and began to pick up the pace, sliding down hard onto him so that her wet ass made a slapping sound each time and sent sprays of water through the air.

"Yes Jay!" Leigh screamed as she slammed down again, "Fuck me Jay!" She screamed again and began to bounce faster and faster. Her tits bouncing wildly and slapping together as she rode Jay's cock. He could feel her body beginning to tense as he thrust up into her harder. He felt his balls beginning to tingle and knew he would cum again soon.

"Fuck Me!" Leigh screamed and then collapsed onto the hood of the car, shaking from her orgasm. Jay thrust into her again and felt streams of hot cum shoot into her pussy, spasm after spasm as he came and came. Her pussy tightened and then released and then tightened again like a vice, milking him of every last drop of cum. At last Jay felt his body shudder, and he fell across her...stroking Leigh's wet hair.

"Jay?" Leigh gasped.

Jay made a grunting noise in response and stroked the hair from her face.

"Jay... the rain stopped."

"Hmm...yes it did." He mumbled.

"Don't you think it is time to get back home?" she smiled inwardly.

Jay began to chuckle and held her close to him, they would need to get off the hood of his car soon and find her clothes, they both had work early in the morning, and it was getting late, but he did love how his girlfriend's imagination always took them on the wildest of journeys.