Rainy Day Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel learns to like video games.
2k words
4.38
92.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here is the third installment of Rainy Day Girls. I know that none of you asked me to continue from where the last one left off, because I wrote it the same night I wrote part 2. So there. Nyah nyah. This part takes place in the summer.

It had been about a month since Rachel and I had last been together. She had just gotten back from a vacation with her parents. While we had never really started dating, but we saw each other a lot. I was really starting to miss her, and I was finding I was starting to get lonely. Why? Because my mom had just left for a two-week cruise, and my brothers had left for a three-week long trip out west with our dad. I stayed home, saying I was sick, and was left at home, all alone.

I picked up the phone, and called Rachel's cell phone. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hello,” she said.

“Hey, Rachel. Its me Ian.”

“Hey, Ian. What’s up?”

“Well, my mom and my brothers are gonna be gone for a couple of weeks, and I wanted to know, and was hoping, you wanted to come over?” I said.

“I don’t know. What if my parents find out?” she said.

“Well, just tell them that you’re gonna be staying with a friend.” I told her.

“Alright. When do you want me to come over?”

“Any time. I’ll leave the door open. Just come on in.”

“Ok, see ya around 8ish. Later.”

Since she wouldn’t be coming over until later, I decided to take a shower. While in my shower, I thought about jerking off to some of my pornos, but I decided not to, since Rachel would be coming over. I wanted to save my load for her. While in the shower I shaved, briefly entertaining thoughts of shaving my pubic area. But I quickly nixed that idea. The thought of nicking my balls just didn't appeal to me.

I got dressed, putting on a work-shirt and a pair of my favorite wide leg jeans. I thought that to pass the time, I would play my Nintendo 64. I put Super Smash Brothers in and started playing. After about an hour there was a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was.

“Hey, Ian. How about letting me in?” asked Rachel's cheery voice.

“I told you that the door would be open.” I said. “You certainly look beautiful.” I bent down to kiss her.

“How about we go inside first?” she asked.

She entered my house, and we went into my den. She sat on the couch, and I picked up where I had left off in the game.

“So, here I am thinking that you were going to invite me into your home and ravish me, and all you want to do is play a video game.” She said, with mock anger.

“Ok, then. I know what to do.” I said.

I turned around, and got on the couch. Sitting next to her, I put one of my arms around her.

“I wanted to ask you something.” I said.

“What?” she asked.

“Have you ever used a vibrator?” I asked, matter-of-factly.

“You know I haven’t,” she said laughing.

“Wanna try one?”

“Do you have one?” she asked excitedly.

“Well, yes and no.”

Rachel looked confused. “I don’t understand.”

“Well, you see, the controller I am using for my game has a built in rumble feature. And I know a trick in this game, which will cause the controller to rumble endlessly.”

“And you wanted to try it on me?” she asked.

“Well… I thought, that y’know…” I said, a bit embarrassed.

“I’m playing Ian. I will try it.” She said, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I set the game up for the rumble feature, and got back on the sofa and turned my attention to Rachel. She looked so hot in her short blouse that showed her midriff and her skirt was riding low on her hips, and acentuated their slimness. I began rubbing her thigh where it was exposed just past the hem of her skirt, inching my way toward her crotch. She reached out and unbuttoned my jeans, freeing my now raging erection. Her hands felt so soft against my hard heat. I bent forward and started to lick my way up her leg, knowing that this use to make her squirm. I quickly saw it still did make her squirm. Picking her up from the couch, I set her carefully on the floor next to where I had been sitting when I was playing my game earlier. I made a move to reach for her skirt, and after unzipping it, I slowly pulled it down till it was just past her hips. I couldn't supress my smile.

“I see you’re wearing the underwear I gave you.” I said.

“Well, I thought that since you haven’t seen me in it yet, now would be a good time.” She replied.

I slowly reached for the silk panties and inched them until they were off. I had given them to her for her birthday. They were black silk, with a red dragon fighting a blue one, making a heart shape over the crotch.

She grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her tits bounced freely. I unbuttoned my work-shirt, and threw it to the side. We started kissing passionately. I leaned back against the couch, and she straddled my lap.

“You did tell your parents you were spending the night at a friend’s, right?” I asked, breaking away from the kiss.

“Yes. I even had had her and her sister pick up my car.” She said, gasping for breath.

“Good.” I said. “Because we’re not going to stop till morning.”

I slowly kissed down Rachel’s entire body, stopping just short of her pussy. I noticed that she still had my name shaved into her heart-shaped bush. I decided to add some interest to our game, and after excusing myself, which she protested to, I got up and first ran to the kitchen. Rumaging through the fridge, I found what I was looking for. After tossing some fruit into a big glass bowl, I quickly returned to the living room and Rachel. Before I sat down again, I made to reach for the game controller. Without a word, I set it to vibrate, and then pressed, and held, it to her now sopping wet slit. It took just a few seconds before I got the reaction I was seeking. Rachel started squirming again, but I was not about to let her close her long, slim legs. I pressed the controll against her now throbbing clit.

“Ooooooo… that feels… soooooo…goooooooood…” she moaned.

I bent forward and started licking her sensitive clit and slid the other end of the controller into her dripping hole. Rachel was unable to lie still. She bucked her hips, lifting her perfectly shaped rear from the floor. Her pink tongue tried in vain to wet her now dry lips.

"Oh, Ian," she said in a whisper, "don't stooooop. Please! it feels… it feels… AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!” she screamed, as she came.

I slowly withdrew the controller from her juice filled pink hole, and set it down next to the game. Once again, I started kissing my way up her body, until I reached her wet slit. I inhaled deeply of her musky scent, letting it fill my nostrils and my brain. I reached for the bowl of fruit, intent on changing the game. I remembered we had once talked about my eating fruit from her pussy; but we'd never carried through on it. Now was the time. I intended to eat my fill of Rachel and share the juice covered fruit with her.

“Mmmmm… I can guess where this is leading to.” She said.

I said nothing as I held up a small sprig of grapes. I held them over her mouth, and she took one in her mouth. I set them down, and picked up the cherries. Breaking one open, I dribbled a bit of the juice on one of her nipples.

“Oh, that’s so cold,” she said.

I bet my head down, and said, “Let me warm it up for you.” as I took her nipple into my mouth. Rachel started to moan as I flicked her nipple with my tongue.

I took the chocolate syrup, and made a trail down her body. Then, bending over her, in a 69 position, I bent over her and started licking it up. Rachel was unable to contain herself and she started squirming again. Reaching for the strawberries, she grabbed one and threw it at me. She was panting when she could finally speak.

“Stop it Ian. You know how I hate to be teased.” She said, between gasps.

Still in the 69 position, Rachel reached up, and grabbed my dick. She began to stroke it. After a while, she leaned up, and licked the underside of it. I laid her down, and got into a 69 position. She started to suck my cock, and instead of eating her, I put a grape in her pussy. She squealed around my dick. I then began to lick her, trying to get the grape out.

I found the grape, and sucked on her mound so hard that it popped out. I ate the grape while my fingers continued to play with her pussy. She moaned in ecstasy as my fingers wriggled inside of her. I swallowed the grape, and went back to eating her out. I tongued her clit, and soon, I felt my cock twitch. I came in her mouth just as she began to cum. I continued to lick her until she pushed my head away. She sat up, and tried to catch her breath.

“Oh my god Ian. That was incredible.” She finally said.

“Well, I’m glad you liked it.” I said.

“Come on.” Rachel said. “I want you to screw my brains out.”

“How about if you get a shower first,” I said, “or else we’ll both be all sticky from the chocolate syrup.”

“Only if you’ll shower with me.” She said with a wink.

We both got up, and ran to the bathroom. It was kind of small, so I suggested that we use my mom’s shower. She agreed, and we both rushed to get in the shower. We got in and I turned on the water. It was ice cold, but it soon warmed up. I grabbed the shampoo, and slowly massaged some into Rachel's hair. I brought my hands down and started to rub her breasts. She turned her head around and kissed me. We continued to wash each other, and soon, I had another erection. We rinsed off, and got out of the shower.


I grabbed a towel, and started to dry Rachel off. When I had finished, I told her to lay on my mom’s queen sized bed. She did, and I quickly dried my self off. I walked to my mom’s bed sat down on the edge nearest the night stand. I felt Rachel snuggle against me as we opened the top drawer. I couldn't believe what I saw there. There were Dolphins, and Rabbits, and all types of slender rods, and a few odd shaped rubber things. I had no idea my mother had all this stuff; let alone used it! Blushing at our prying, I closed the drawer and turned to face Rachel.

“Y’know, Rachel, we have all night to do this.” I said, making small circles on her back with my fingers. I was already making mental plans to use some of what we found in that drawer on Rachel. Hopefully, we'd have more than just this one night.

“I know, Ian.” She replied.

We got under the covers, and slowly I slid my cock up to her slit and entered her. I moved my hips slowly, enjoying the feel of her, and the freedom of not worrying about our parents finding out. The sun had just started to set when we started. We stayed in bed the whole night.

The next morning, Rachel called her parents, and asked if she could stay with her friend for another night. They agreed, and we spent the rest of the day with each other, only stopping once to order some pizzas.