Rainy Day Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun in a matress store.
2.3k words
4.42
69.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So…this is part four. Yeah. This actually isn’t the original. Your very lucky. The original was crap, and if I hadn’t re-read the series, you would be getting that one. Actually, everything up to “Okay, see you then,” is original. The rest is completely different. But much, much, better.

I finished packing the last box of my stuff. My brother and I had decided that we should get an apartment together. We couldn’t find an apartment, so we started renting a small house. It was out near the university we would both be attending.

I sat down on my bed. I looked at all of my things that I had to leave behind. I was thinking of how much stuff I had already packed when my cell phone began to ring. I answered it.

`“Hello?” I said.

“Hey, Ian. Its me, Rachel.”

“Oh, hey, what's up?” I asked.

“Ian, I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at CK’s in about ten minutes?” she asked.

“Sure.” I replied.

“Ok. See you then,” she said, and hung up.

I drove my self to CK’s, and took a seat inside. After a couple of minutes, Rachel pulled into the parking lot. She entered the place, and spotted me. She sat down and ordered two coffees, and I got a cheeseburger. She looked at me in silence.

“Well, Iain,” she said, “I guess that we won’t be seeing each other a lot now.”

I remembered that she had failed her senior year. That meant that she would still be living with her parents, while I would be moving.

“Its not that far. Plus, I’m still gonna hang out with my little brother a lot, so I’ll see you around.”

“Yeah, but, its not gonna be the same.”

“Yeah, I know,” I said, “but its not like we were going out or anything. I remember that you once told me that it was just fun, no strings attached.”

“Of course,” she replied, “but I’ve gotten used to being with you. It’s gonna be hard to get back to dating again.”

“Yeah, same here. But I guess this is for the best. I mean, with you still in high school, and me going to college. We’ll both be meeting new people, and maybe find someone.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Although…” she trailed off, her voice becoming a whisper, “How about one more time?” She asked.

“Where?” I said, whispering as well. “Your parents are home, and my brother is still at my house.”

“How about here?” she said, nodding towards the restrooms.

“Yeah, that would be great. Especially when we both get caught.” I said, sarcastically.

Even though I dismissed the idea, I started to think about how exciting it could be with the added element of danger. I think my eyes betrayed me, because Rachel looked at me and said, “So you don’t want to?”

In my brain I knew it was dangerous, and being caught in that position could have my college acceptance revoked. But none of that mattered. All that did was being with Rachel one last time.

Just as I was about to accept, the waitress brought my cheeseburger. I silently cursed my bad luck, and started to eat. I ate the burger in silence. When I finished, I whispered to Rachel, “This place is too risky, but how about somewhere else?”

“I don’t know,” she whispered, “How much time do you have until you have to be home?”

“Probably another half hour,” I said.

“That doesn’t give us much time.” She said, sadly.

“I know,” I said, “How about behind the old Mega-Market?”

“In your car?” she asked.

“Okay, how about at that bed store?” I said jokingly.

Rachel said nothing. I could see in her eyes that she was liking the idea of the bed store.

“No, Rachel, I was only joking. I was kidding.” I said, nervously.

“Oh, why not! Don’t you like me?” she asked, running a hand down her body. She was wearing a button down blouse, and she pulled on the top button. I was starting to get hot. She undid the button, and repeated the question. “Well,” she asked.

Once again my brain was telling me “No way!” but I wasn’t listening. Rachel slowly undid another button, treating me to an eyeful of her creamy breasts and her red lace bra. My mind was begging me to say no, but instead, all I could say was, “Alright, just let me pay for this.”

I paid and we left, in separate cars. We drove to the bed store, and I began to get nervous. My heart began to race. I was sweating, even though my air conditioning was on full blast. How I managed to get to the place with out passing out, I don’t know.

We got out of our cars, and entered the store. We were in luck. A family was shopping for beds, and the clerk was completely distracted. The store was a pretty big place, but didn’t get enough customers to warrant more than one clerk. Rachel started giggling as we made our way to the back of the store.

We looked at several beds, and found the perfect one. It was a king size bed, and view of it was blocked by walls on all but one side. Rachel started to get undressed, and climbed under the sheets. I looked around, making sure that the clerk wouldn’t hear us, and was satisfied when I heard him and the family moving to look at the futons at the front of the store.

I quickly stripped, and got into the bed. I immediately assaulted Rachel's soft breasts. She had left her bra on, and I struggled to get it off. I fumbled around the back of it for what seemed like an hour, when she said, “It has a front clasp.”

She undid it, and I began to massage her tits. I rubbed my palms over her nipples, feeling them turn into little pebbles. I smashed my mouth against Rachel's, and started to pinch one of her nipples. She moaned into our kiss, and started sucking on my tongue. I slowly rubbed one of my hands down her stomach, until I reached her panties.

I slipped my finger into them, and felt her mound. I could feel that it was neatly trimmed, and I moved my hand down to her slit. She was already dripping, so I slowly entered her with one of my fingers. I moved my finger in and out, and started to rub her clit with my thumb. She started thrusting her hips to match my finger’s movements. I continued my assault on her clit, and added another finger into her hole. She began squirming around more and more.

I broke away from the kiss, and brought my mouth to on of her nipples. I slowly circled it with my tongue. Rachel tried to suppress a moan, and had to cover her face with a pillow to muffle her self. I lowered my mouth to her nipple, and began to suck on it. Rachel's breathing quickened. I pulled my finger’s out of her slick pussy, and softly pinched her clit. At the same moment, I gently bit her nipple. She began to thrust her hips, and started moaning louder.

For a second I was afraid that the pillow would not be enough to muffle her screams of pleasure. She slowly quieted down, and I released her nipple from my mouth, and let go of her now super-sensitive clit. She pulled the pillow from her face, and we kissed.

As we were kissing, she lowered on hand to her panties to help me remove them. I pushed them down, and she grabbed my cock. She began to slowly pump it.

“No… Rachel… Stop… I’m about to… explode…” I gasped.

She stopped pumping with her hand, and placed my throbbing cock at the entrance to her hole. With out hesitation, I thrust deeply into her. I pulled my rod nearly all the way out, and then slowly pushed it back in. I did this a few times, and slowly began to pick up the pace. I grabbed one of her tits, and with my other hand, I began to massage her clit. She started to meet my thrusts, and we began to hump wildly.

I pulled my finger away from Rachel's clit, and got it slick with our mixing juices. She had returned the pillow to her face, and was breathing heavily into it. I made sure my finger was well lubed, and I pressed it firmly against Rachel's puckered rosebud. I felt her body shudder, and heard her gasp. She had never let me play with her ass, but since this was going to be our last time, I decided to anyway.

Rachel pulled the pillow away from her face, and gasped, “N-n-nooo… Iain…” but she quickly replaced the pillow as she moaned in pleasure. I could feel my balls tighten, and thrust my cock as deep into her as I could. As I felt my orgasm near, I bent my mouth down, and took her nipple into my mouth. I gently bit her nipple, and started rubbing her asshole with vigor.

I exploded, blasting my come deep into Rachel. At the same moment, my little finger accidentally slipped into her ass. She pushed the pillow tighter over her mouth, and screamed in pleasure.

I pulled my finger out of Rachel's ass, and slipped my cock from her hole. I kissed her full on the mouth. We kissed for a few seconds, and were interrupted by a voice. It was the clerk. We could hear him walking back to where we were.

Rachel and I both got wide eyes, and we quickly got up. We both started to get dressed as fast as we could. We could hear the clerk getting closer, and I guess we both panicked. We rushed past several beds, and saw the clerk coming towards us. I had a sneaking suspicion that something was amiss, but dismissed it as paranoia. He was looking at a clipboard, so we just walked past him.

“Oh, can I help you?” he asked.

We said nothing as we turned a corner, and ran to the exit. As soon as we got out side, I realized what was wrong. I had left my shoes next to the bed. We heard a voice from inside.

“Hey!” we looked and could see the clerk coming towards the plate glass windows. “You kids get back here!” he shouted.

I looked at Rachel in horror. She looked at me, and we both got into our cars, and drove off. She followed me to the abandoned loading docks. We got out, and sat down.

We were sitting on one of the docks, and Rachel leaned her head against me. We both burst out laughing uncontrollably. We stayed there, laughing, for a few moments, until I felt something vibrate on my thigh. The sudden, shrill tune of the old Batman TV theme song startled us. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and answered it.

“Where the hell are you?” my brother yelled.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at the time. It had been a little over 30 minutes since we had left CK’s.

“I’m getting food. Where else would I be?” I said, looking at Rachel, who was making funny faces at me.

“What the hell is taking so long!” my brother shouted.

I gently pushed Rachel away, and chuckled.

“And what’s so damn funny?” my brother continued.

“S-sorry, umm… I, uh, I’m at Corky’s. They ran out of barbeque, and I had to wait.”

“What ever, just hurry the fuck up!” he shouted, and hung up.

I looked at Rachel. We suddenly started laughing again.

“Sorry, Rachel, but I gotta go. My brother is really pissed.” I said, choking back the laughter.

“Yeah, I know. My parents are probably wondering what happened to me by now.” She replied.

We got up, and I walked her to her car. She unlocked her door, and then turned around. I put my arms around her.

“So, I guess that this is good bye for now, huh?” I said.

She stared into my eyes, and said, “I guess so.”

I leaned my head down, and kissed her. She put her arms around me. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

“I know what I said,” she said, pulling away from the kiss, “but…”

“I know,” I said, interrupting her, “I know.”

“Well,” she said, “I’ll see you around, I guess.”

“Yeah,” I said. I broke away from her, and walked to my own car. She got in her car and I turned to look at her. She turned her head, but it was too late, I could see the tears in her eyes. I got in my car, and watched her drive off.

After a few minutes, I felt my phone vibrate. It startled me out of my thoughts, and I turned my car on. I put in a CD, and drove to Corky’s, praying that there wouldn’t be a long wait.

My luck held out and there wasn’t. I got the barbeque and started home. When I got there, my brother was waiting.

“About time you showed up!” he shouted.

I apologized, and sat down at the kitchen table. He sat down opposite me, and we grabbed our food. We ate in silence, and afterwards, I turned, and said, “I’m gonna go take a nap.”

“Alright,” said my brother. “One thing though.”

I turned to look at him.

“What happened to your shoes?”

Don’t worry. There will be more additions, or editions, rather. So don’t worry. The series is not over. And my brother isn’t a complete asshat like I have portrayed him. He just gets really, really, REALLY, pissy if someone takes to long when they go to get food.