Rainy Day Play

Story Info
Sarah and David ignite when it's wet.
2.5k words
4.33
27k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
39 Followers

He slowly moved up between her legs. Her smooth shaved pussy staring him in the face. He parted her lips with his fingetips to expose her swollen clit. Gently, he began licking and sucking. She threw her hands above her head and closed her eyes. She cupped her 36d breast and started squeezing her nipples while pressing herself into his face forcing his tongue deeper inside of her....beep beep beep beep beep

Sarah's hand bolted up and slapped the off button on the alarm clock. Damn, woken from the most delicious dream. Looking at the clock it was 9am. She hated Monday's and on this particular one, she could hear the ran hitting the window outside.

I wonder if David went to work she thought. David had been staying with her and her husband while he did a job there in town. He was in construction and remembered him telling her that they aren't able to work in the rain. Her bed room door was opened and she listen to see if she could hear any movement from downstairs...silence, he must be gone.

She again reached up behind her into the cubby on the heaboard and got out her most favorite thing in the world. Her vibrating silver egg. She took it under the covers and opened her pussy lips with her fingers. She was very moist already from her dream. She slide the egg in, exactly where she likes it most...right against her clit. With one push of a button the egg started buzzing and vibrating very hard and fast.

She let out a loan moan as she cupped her pussy and began rubbing. Her clit was twitching and she began moaning louder. With every passing moment, she got closer and closer to her climax. She began pumping her hips up and down and squeezing her legs tighter together to ensure the egg was right against her clit...as close at it could possible get. Her breating became mroe shallow and her pending orgasm closer. Then, with a final series of jerks, she felt her pussy contract and her clit spasm shooting her sweetie juice all over the egg.

She got up, walked naked into the bath room with her egg to clean it off then turned on the shower to begin her daily ritual of getting ready for work.

David laid there on the couch mentally cursing hte rain. A day of rain in the construction business means a day without pay and the bills were piling up. He came to the city hoping that he could have better luck since he couldn't find much work in the small town he was from. He was very glad that Sarah and Patrick let him stay there for the week otherwise he could have hd to find money to pay for a hotel.

He laid there staring at the celling listening to the rain. Then he heard it, what he at first thought was his imagination he now knew was moaning from upstairs. As the moments past the moans became louder. David then started feeling a stirring from down below.

He took his half erect 10inch cock into his hand and began stroking. He heard her moan again which cause him to increase his pace. He was really pumping now watching that big purple head of his meet the stop of his hand with every stroke. The precum began to drip forth and he could feel his balls tighten up and his juice slowly inching their way up the shalft to the tip. Her moans got even louder still as his monster started pulsing and throbbing to a climax. The cum shot out, pouring over his fist and onto his stomach.

David suddenly felt guilty and then scared as he then heard walking around from upstairs. Imagine, getting turned on by two of his best friends fucking! He jumped up and went into the half bath downstairs to clean himself up.

***

Sarah came downstairs and saw David sitting on the couch fully clothed watching television. He looked at her and she at him thinking God, I hope he wasn't downstairs the whole time. She walked further into the dining room/living room area of the townhouse.

"When did you get in?." She asked.

"Well, I actually never left. We don't work when it's raining so, I've been here all morning."

Oh. Sarah could feel her cheeks get hot. He had been here all this time and probably heard her masturbating this morning. I'm going to die from embarassment she thought.

"Is Patrick coming down soon. I thought while you were at work he might want to go grab a bite to eat." David got up from the couch and walked past her to the kitchen to get a drink of water. She was so beautiful. He never thought of her like that until now because of their situation but she was a true beauty with her long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wasn't a skinny model type. If he had to guess he would say she was about 130lbs. and carried it very well and she had the nicest ass and set of ttis he has ever seen. Just thinking about sucking those tits started to make his cock stir again.

"No, he isn't here, he went to work. What gave you that idea?" She asked following after him. She had to know for sure if he had heard her this morning.

She grabbed two glasses from the cabinet as David took the water jug out of the frig. "Um, I just thought...I thought I heard him this morning."

Their eyes met. Oh God, he knows, he heard and now let me die. "No, no...he left early this morning."

They both sipped their water nervously as their eyes burned into each other. David was not a bad looking man at all. She usually goes for the tall, dark, and handsome type...like her husband for example. David's eyes were blue and he had very short blonde hair, sort of in a buzz cut. Of course he has the construction worker build. He had been doing it for a few years now and his body was rock hard. Strong looking and buff. Sarah had often wondered about him. Daivd had a somewhat slutty reputation. She knows personally of 3 girls he had slept with. She knows all about his huge cock, his technique. He's even been the star of her fantasies a few times but she hasn't dared let on because of her marriage, she was a changed woman or so she thought. Sarah had been a big slut in the past but now that she was a respectable married woman, she keeps those slutty tendancies in check.

"Well, I guess I better get to work. I don't have the luxury of staying home when the weather permits." Sarah gave David a big smile.

He smiled back and took her glass setting them both on the counter. "The next time we all go out to the bar and get drunk, I think I am going to ask you something. I need to get a few drinks into me so I can get the courage up."

"Ask me now." She said.

"No, I can't...I'm feeling shy."

"Shy my ass. David I know for a fact that shyness isn't a trait you have. You know exactly what you want and you get it every time." She walked back into the living room and went to the closet to get her raincoat.

Following after her David asked. "And how do you know that I am like that?"

"Because, girls talk." She turned around and he was right up on her. He towering over her and she only coming up to his chin.

"What do girls talk about.?"

"Stuff.:"

"What kind of stuff?"

Sarah began to feel a stirring inside. She wanted him and she knew he felt the same. Their bantering was just foreplay. She thought about what Laura had told her..his most recent conquest. She said his cock was huge at least 10 inches and thick. Laura said it was the biggest cock she had ever seen and that he was also very agressive and rough, something Sarah has missed. Patrick was a good lover of average size and he really got into eating her pussy but he was very passive. She generally started things up and he was very loving and gentle...now, she was in the mood for something else.

Their eyes were burning into each other saying so many unspoken words. As if they were both thinking the same thing at the same exact time, she dropped her raincoat on the floor and he quickly scooped her up by putting his hands on her hips. She wrapped her legs around his waste and they began kissing passionately, sucking on each others tongues. The urgency they felt was unreal and consumed them.

David walked them over to the couch where they collapsed...him on top of her. He tore her blouse open and then her bra exposing those big perky tits he so wanted earlier. He began licking and sucking one erect nipple as he wroughly squeezed and tugged the other. Sarah could feel the wetness in her panties and the tingling in her pussy. She couldn't wait to have his cock inside of her but she so much wanted to make this last for ever.

He took his hand off her breast and lightly trailed her stomach down to her pussy. She was shaved completely. This really turned him on. He slide two fingers pass her pussy lips and worked them inslide. She was so tight he thought. Surely I am going to hurt her when the time comes. She was already wet and he began rubbing her swollen clit. He wanted to make her orgasm first before he tried to fuck her. It would make things go a lot easier later.

He moved up to whisper in her ear. "Mmmm, baby girl you have a tight pussy and a nice big clitty for me to play with." This totally turned her on because she now began grinding herself onto his hand.

He put his lips over her right nipple, mouthing it like a new born baby. Licking and sucking..nibbling it with his teeth. Sarah let out a low moan of pleasure while still rubbing her clit against his fingers.

David felt her pussy lips contracting around his fingers and her cum squirting onto them. He took his fingers out and slid them into her mouth. Sarah licked them dry like a pro. She sat up and pulled his shirt over his head exposing his nice smooth chest. She began nibbling on his nipples just like he had done earlier with her. While working on his nipples she undid his pants and pulled his cock out. It was only half hard but huge and she began stroking it with her hand. Slowly moving up and down the shaft. He moved her off the couch and onto her knees while he stood before her sliding it pants all the way down and off. He took a handful of her hair in his fist and slid his cock into her mouth. Sarah looked up at him as he watch his 10 inches slid in and out between her pink lips. He gave her mouth no mercy and with each insistent thrust, he forced her to take every inch of his manhood down her throat. A couple of times she gagged a little but David didn't let up. "Suck it bitch. I know you have been wanting this, haven't you?" He asked.

"Oh yes. Fuck my mouth like the little slut I am.." Sarah began massasing his balls with the palm of her hand.

This sent him over the edge. Pumping faster, he unloaded his hot cum into her mouth. His load was thick and creamy...Sarah let some dribble down her chin before she opened her mouth showing David his cum and swirling it around her tongue before swallowing every drop.

He pulled her up off her knees and took her blouse and bra the rest of the way off and then her skirt and panties. Leaving her black heels on. He bent her over the arm of the overstuffed chair and buried his face into her pussy from behind. Licking and sucking on her clit, moving his tongue back and forth...in and out.

Sarah reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her fuck hole. David began licking her asshole getting the entrance nice and wet. He stood up and began stroking his again fully erect cock. "You want this big fat cock Sarah?

"You know I do." She moaned.

"Beg me for it!" He demanded.

"Please David. Oh please fill me up iwht your cock. I have wanted it so long. Fuck me." Looking back at him she said, "Make me your whore."

With this, David put his hands on her hips and plowed her pussy with his 10 inches. Filling her up as she pleaded for him to fuck her harder. She was so tight but his cock slid in and out fast...easy from her previous orgasm. 'Rub your clit baby...cum all over my cock."

Sarah slid her hand between her legs and began rubbing her hard throbbing clit. Little beeds of sweat began to form across her forehead and her moans bounced off the walls of the living room. Sarah's clit began to twitch as she again squirted, covering his cock."Oh fuck ya." She screamed.

David slid his still hard cock out of her. He walked over to the chair. He sat down and took Sarah by the hand. With her back to him, he made her spread her ass cheeks apart again and sit right down on his cock. Again she was full with his cock but this time in her ass. He began pumping her like a jack hammer. Squeezing her big tits using them as leverage. Sarah put her hands on the arms of the chair to steady herself. "Harder David. Fuck me HARDER!" With every stroke David would bring his cock entire out of her asshole just to shove it back in again.

Sarah cried out from the pressure of being empty just to be filled up again. Then suddenly, David stopped. She could feel his cock pulsating inside of her and jerking. "Here it comes bitch!" He yelled. And with that, Sarah felt her asshole be filled up with his hot seed.

They sat there for several moments not moving. Sarah was the first one to move. She got up and picked her clothes up off the floor. Looking back at David, she suddently felt ashamed for the acts she has just committed with her husbands' friend.

"David, Patrick can never know about this. Promise me." She pleaded.

"I won't tell if you don't tell." He said.

And with that, Sarah quickly rushed up stairs to wash the adultry away. But in the back of her mind, she knew this was only the beginning.

DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
39 Followers