Rainy Day Ritual

Story Info
Honeydew, anyone?
1.7k words
3.9
52.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How I love that sound,” she thought to herself. “I love the way it drowns out the noise of the world around me.”

The comfort she found came in the form of rain as it echoed on the rooftop and crashed into the leaves of the tree by her bedroom window. Even the trickle from the hole in the roof’s gutter seemed to enhance the harmony created by the water from the heavens. It was the hardest rain of the summer and she was getting a familiar far away look in her eyes, a look of peacefulness.

As though she had woken from a trance, her feet started down the hall to make the usual preparations. In the kitchen, she pulled fresh honeydew from the refrigerator and began slicing a few long narrow wedges and placed them in a bowl. After adding some grapes, she poured a glass of her favorite wine and headed towards her bedroom. How lovely she looks as she floats towards the door to her sanctuary.

Once inside, she arranges her bounty and wine on her nightstand and begins to peel away the clothes binding her very existence. She stands in front of her window, pausing to smell the scent of the rain permeating through the screen. Staring through the watery window, she is slightly startled by a dark figure standing at a distance. She convinces herself there’s no chance of being seen as the water against the window is too thick, but she closes her curtains all the same.

Still peeking through the curtains, she stares at the figure, imagining him to be her lover waiting for the signal to invade her privacy and share in her most intimate of moments. Moving over to sit on the edge of her bed, she sips from her glass and closes her eyes to focus again on the sound that brings her such solitude. Picking up the bowl of fruit, she lays across her bed, placing the bowl in the middle of her stomach. The cool causes her to flinch involuntarily and she now feels her body begin to come alive, sensitive to all her surroundings.

Placing a grape in her mouth, she closes her eyes again as her senses heighten even more. As the juice from the grape begins to satisfy her mouths craving, she takes a slice of the honeydew from the bowl and gently touches the end to her stomach. Her head resting against her pillow, her jet-black hair spread across the white casing, she slowly begins to trail the honeydew along her skin towards her breast. Circling the tip around her breast, she slides it back towards her stomach and then back up, this time circling the other breast.

Feeling a tightening sensation begin rise at the end of her nipple, she satisfies it’s need to be touched with the tip of the honeydew. A small bead of juice is left behind, it’s weight just enough to continue increasing the hardness growing at the points of her breast. She sucks the honeydew between her lips, robbing it of it’s remaining juice, then gently, methodically, bites down to once again satisfy her mouth’s craving.

She cast the bowl aside and rolls over, clutching her pillow and biting down on her bottom lip, her right knee rising slightly and her left leg sliding towards the opposite side of the bed. As he stood there watching her, he couldn’t help but wonder if the pillow was a substitution for the lover she longed to have hold her to complete her rainy day ritual. He had been careful not to make a sound when he entered her sanctuary. He thought himself rude for the intrusion as it was and he didn’t want to disturb her anymore than he already had. He knew he shouldn’t be here, but he couldn’t help himself. As he stared at her, he noticed her hips beginning to flex and role as her arms now held the pillow much tighter.

Suddenly, he realized a cool sensation had come across his chest and he looked down to see he had unbuttoned his shirt. He didn’t recall giving himself permission to be this brazen but at this point, he realized there was no turning back. He continued to remove his shirt and the rest of his clothing followed, his eyes never leaving her. He was overwhelmed by the beauty before him.

How else could his actions be explained? So many emotions coursed through his mind. What is going to happen at the moment of truth he thought? Will she scream? Will his greatest fear be realized as she tells him to leave and never return? With hope against all hope, he continued forward, praying she would welcome his invasion of her sanctuary. Soon he found himself standing over her bed, wondering if he was the center of the fantasy that she had indulged to the point she didn’t notice his presence. He stole a piece of the honeydew from her bowl and knelt down on the bed behind her. She still did not react to his presence.

The rain fell even harder as he covered her eyes with his hand. She stopped all movement but did not struggle to get away. “Has my imagination become so strong I can feel what is not there?” Encouraged by her reaction, he rest the tip of the fruit on her neck and traced it to her lobe, his tongue retrieving it’s juice as though it were the most precious flavor known.

“Tell me it’s you, tell me I’m not dreaming,” she seemed to gasp for her breath.

“It is darling, please don’t be angry.” She took in a deep breath as she felt his hand leave her eyes and run through her hair. His firm, warm lips still pressed to her neck, she feels a warm peace come across her body. Running a hand down her side he whispers to her to keep her eyes closed as he pulls her toward him and their lips part, meeting for the first time. He feels her body tremble and a small tear falls from her eye. There naked bodies now facing each other, she wraps her leg around him and he kisses away the rain from her eye.

His hand cradles her head as she tilts it back, exposing her neck for more of his kisses. He holds her firm in the small of her back, feeling her leg pull him closer. His mouth finds it’s way from her neck down toward her breast as he suckles first one nipple and then the other. Rolling her to her back, he begins to leave a trail of kisses down her torso to her inner thigh. All the while, his hand caressing her body, becoming familiar with her soft skin. It feels as though he’s done this a hundred times before despite it being their first time together.

She places her hands on his head, her arms pressing her breast together, her hips rising in the air as his tongue finds the sweetness that lay between her legs. Everything about her is as he imagined, her scent, her taste, her skin, her soft hair, everything. He is slow with his tongue, being sure to savor her juices as though they were from the fountain of youth. He feels her hips begin to flex and her legs strain against his hands as he holds them apart. Her breathing is labored now and her hand holds her lips apart, accessing herself to everything his mouth has to offer. She feels the explosion building within her as her passion overtakes her thinking. Her juices flow and she begins to tremble as her body begins to peak. She calls out this stranger’s name and quivers under the pressure of her orgasm.

She squeezes the headboard behind her as her body releases it’s tension in wave after wave of orgasm. She collapses from the release of energy as he does the same. Slowly recovering, he pulls her up to him as her legs wrap around his waist. He kisses her deeply, passionately, as he holds her tight against his body. The head of his cock resting against her nectar filled lips, pressing at the entrance, teasing the event to come. She leans back to avail her breast to his mouth and he slides inside her, two becoming one for the first time.

They both hold perfectly still, not wanting to lose the feeling of their groins pressed together for the first time, feeling their warmth begin to consume them. They feel their bodies begin to react without the benefit of their thoughts. She feels him withdraw and re-enter and roles her hips to meet his thrust. Her hand now cradles his neck as they kiss again. Kissing, squeezing, pulling, grinding, holding each other, hoping for the feeling to never end.

He lays her on her back again, holding each others hands above her head, their motion becomes fluid and steady. Her ankles locked in the crux of his knees, they continue to rock their hips together, their bodies sliding up and down, his nipples against hers. The rain is getting louder, harder, falling from the sky as though it was delivered special for them, for this moment.

As he lunges deep between her legs and holds himself there, she pulls him tighter, straining, their bodies melding together. Another explosion begins to unfold, their moans and cries growing louder. They feel each other begin to release, cuming together, their orgasms like a rush of heat enveloping their bodies, they grip each other tight, crying out as though in pain but feeling the greatest pleasure they’ve ever know. Their breathing heavy, they lay against each other, exhausted from their love making.

He raises beside her only to bend over and gently whisper in her ear, “Open your eyes darling, look at me so I can see myself through you.”

As she opens her eyes, they embrace in a stare that seems to last for days. Each of them thinking so many different things, their minds racing in different directions. They smile and cry at the same time, embrace, and the rain seduces them into the most blissful sleep they could have ever imagined.