Rainy Day Theme Songs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and she lifted the front of her jumper so that I could spatter her tits with hot cum. Sticky ropes deposited over her flat tummy, pooling in her navel. She tried in vain to press her breasts together in a sexy pose, giggling as we both realized she had nowhere near the ample bosom to pull it off. I reached down to her chest and massaged my creamy juice into her soft mounds, covering her pink, puffy nipples before the rain cleansed her. “Yeah, just like that.” She sighed. “Make me spunky.” We looked like drowned rats, sopping and fondling each other, as she shivered, clutching me.

“You are spunky, sweetheart. It’s what makes you special.” I gave her hair a playful tease. “Smurf.”

I stayed in her a few moments longer, stroking her skin gently with my fingers, before removing my cock, as her face contorted in a scowl.

“I’m gonna be so sore tomorrow.” She said the words but it didn’t sound like her heart was in them. Valentine liked the soreness. She cherished the pain, as it would later remind her that this had been for real. She planted a playful smooch on my cheek, licking the sweat and rain from my face.

The trees sighed and swayed as the wind fought through them. “Think we need a song?” I asked, dressing myself in my wet clothing. She did the same, leaving her panties in the basket that was now full of water. She made a petulant, sulky frown, picking up her lighter, and declared that it was broken. The downpour had gladly seen to that.

She said, “There are some tapes in my car with plenty to pick from,” tossing the lighter to the ground and giving my ass a gleeful pinch. “. . .but I’m growing accustomed to doing without one, to be honest.” There weren’t even any birds around to add their voices to the still air. “I like the sound of rain and waves.”

She looked at me for a long moment, or maybe it was only seconds, but it felt like an eternity. “I love you.” She buttoned her slacks and started up the beach, motioning for me to follow. Rain hammered down on us through the night sky. And this is what passed for a love story. With a twist. Or maybe just a twisted love story. “Come on. Let’s get the fuck out of here. Put on your shoes.”

12