Rainy Days

Story Info
A college girl and older male neighbor hook up on a rainy day.
1.9k words
4.28
133.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yayo233
yayo233
3 Followers

It’s Wednesday. Sometime mid morning, early afternoon. It’s pouring down rain with a few bolts of lightning and occassional thunder. I love this type of weather. It set all of my nerve endings on fire. It’s like being touched with a feather that gentley glides along my skin.

I get up from my chair to take a closer look of the magnificant down pour when I see the beautyful girl from next door standing on her front porch soaking wet. She sees me and smiles. I smile back and she starts to walk towards me. I watch her walk past me. I knew there was no way she was smiling at me. She must have seen a friend. There’s a knock at the door. I go to answer wonder who would be visiting me at this time of the morning and there she is.

“Hi, Mr. Key. I’m Jennifer, from next door. Sorry to bother you, but could I use your phone. I’m locked out and I need to call my roommate so she can drop off her key on her lunch break.”

“Sure, come on in and get out of the rain. You’re soaking wet.”

She takes off the rain soaked jacket from her head and steps inside. She’s shaking like a leaf from the cold.

“I’ll take that”, as I grab hold of her jacket and place it over the heater to dry.

“Thank you”, she says as she continues to shake vigorusly and rub her arms trying to warm herself.

“I’ll get the phone and put on a pot of coffe. Please have a seat.” I run to the back, turn on the coffe pot and grab the cordless phone. “Here you are”, I say handing her the phone and taking a seat in my recliner. “The coffee should be done any moment.”

“Thank you”, she says and begins to dial. “Hey Sandy. You’re never going to believe this, but I locked myself out again. Yeah, so when can you get home to let me in? An hour and a half? You can’t make it any sooner? But it’s pouring outside. I’m next door at Mr. Key’s. I’ll check, hold on.

“Sandy wanted to know if I could wait for her here?”

“Sure, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Great. Thanks.

Sandy, it’s cool. I’ll just wait here for you. Okay. Great. Bye.”

“So everything’s okay?” I ask her as I grab the phone and take it back to the hook.

“Yeah. Sandy has a meeting she can’t get out of. I’m such a dunce. I’m always locking myself out.” “How do you like your coffe?”

“A little cream and a lot of sugar please.”

“Coming right up. So what do you do Jennifer?”

“I’m a student at the community college by day and a cocktail waitress by night.”

“A student, huh. Here you are. Careful that’s really hot. So what are you studying?” I ask taking a seat next to her on the couch.

“I’m studying to be a nurse.”

“My wife was a nurse for thirty year.”

“Really. Is she retired?”

“Yes, but she passed on about five years ago.”

“I’m sorry,” she replies as she grabs my hand and gives it a caring squeeze.

“No, no it’s okay.”

“Are those pictures of your family?” she asks as she walks over to the other couch to get a closer look at them?

She kneals on the couch with her stomach pressing against the back cushions. She has on a jean mini-skirt. As she leans over to get a closer look at each picture, the skirt rides up to show a glimpse of her red panties. Her long, toned legs are still slightly rosy from the cold rain. Her white shirt is almost see thru and skin tight. I can see she doesn’t have on a bra. But with perky boobs like hers, I guess you really don’t need one.

“Is this your wife?” she turns and holds up the picture.

Not looking at the picture but at her nipples poking thru her shirt, I reply, “Yes, that’s Mrs. Key.”

“She was beautiful.”

“Yes she was. I was a lucky man.”

“How sweet,” she puts the photo down and walks over to me and sits down. She sits so close, that her rosy thigh rubs against mine.

“I don’t know if I’ll ever marry. I love men too much. I don’t know if I’ll ever find one who will sweep me off my feet.”

“Don’t worry. If it’s meant to be it’ll happen”, I say patting her knee.

She turns and faces me, rests her elbow on the back of the couch and plays with her hair. She smiles at me and asks, “So what do you do, Mr. Key?”

“Not much anymore. I retired seven years ago. I use to be a firefighter. Now, I just try to keep active. Enjoy my life. That’s all.”

“I have a weakness for firefighters. You must have been a real looker in your younger days.”

“Oh, I’ve had my share of admirers.”

“I definetly would have been on that list.”

I blush a little and reply, “Thank you. You would have been on my list too.” I turn to face her and get a better view of those perky nipples.

“Can I tell you a secret?”

“Please.”

“When I get home from work and take a shower, I know you watch me.”

Now I must be glowing red of embarassment.

“I like it. I’ve always thought you were a sexy mature man.”

Now I know I’m glowing red, but this time it’s from being hot. With that said, she slides her hands under my shirt, straddles my lap and starts rubbing my shest and playing with my nipples.

I grab her ass and squeeze. She responds by sucking my right nipple. Teasing it and gently bitting it. Then she moves over to the left nipple. I’m massaging her ass and she begins to rock back and forth on my crotch.

I pull her panties to the side and run my fingers along her slit. She exhales deeply and begins to suck on my neck. I’m running my finger slowly along her slit till I can feel here warm wetness. I slide my finger in and she moans softly in my ear. I pull my finger out and savor all of her sweet juices.

She’s licking my ear and neck and rocking back and forth. I slide my finger in again. This time deeper. When I pull out this time, I press my finger against her anus and she rocks back and eases my finger into her ass.

She snatches off her shirt and exposes her perky breast. They’re right at my mouth and she leans forward to give me access to her nipples. As I suck, she rocks back and forth. Each time sliding my finger deeper into her ass. I’m sucking harder and harder and she’s rocking faster and faster.

She stops and slides off my finger and between my legs. She pulls off my shorts and my dick stands at attention. She spreds my legs wider and sucks my balls one by one while stroking the head of my dick with her hand. She licks my balls and pulls me forward so my ass is hanging off the the cough. This time she licks my ass and sticks her tongue in just enough so I can feel the wetness. She continues to lick my ass, then my balls and continues upward to the head of my dick. She teases the head with her tongue and then takes all eight inches in her mouth. She slowly releases and goes back down again.

My eyes roll back in my head as I close them enjoying the feeling of her wet mouth slowly devoure my rock hard dick. When she reaches the bottom I hold her head down gently. When I remove my hand she comes up and suck hard. I wence from the pleasure chill it sends up my spine. Now she’s sucking harder and faster and playing with my balls and ass. I can feel my dick on the verge of exploding in her mouth.

Suddenly she stops and straddles me again. She rams her tongue down my throat and rubs my dick between her wet slit, careful not to let it slide in. She stands, pressing my shoulders so I slide down off the couch. Now, her tight, wet, nearly hairless pussy is right in my face. She kneals on the couch and I take her wet pussy in my mouth.

I slowly lick between her slit all the way to her hard clit. I circle the clit a few times and lick down to her slit again. I flick my tongue in and out of her warm pussy and she sits on my face. I move her down so my tongue is flicking and I’m sucking on her clit. I slide two fingers inside her tight pussy and finger fuck her as I such on her clit. She’s rocking back and forth pounding my fingers into her tight pussy.

She’s starting to breath heavy and starts a whinning moan. She stops and slide her tight, dripping wet pussy onto my throbbing dick. She grabs the back of my neck and starts riding me slowly. She rides up and down each time gets faster and harder till she’s fucking me so hard I think she going to rip in two.

I push her onto her back and throw her legs back so her knees are on her shoulders. I push in deep and pull allthe way out and push in deep again. She grabs her ankles so I can go deeper. I continue to fuck her harder and deeper. Deeper and harder. I’m fucking her so hard I can hear our bodies smacking together each time I ram my dick into her tight pussy.

She let’s her ankles go and rolls over on all fours. She looks back at me and smiles and says, “Now fuck me hard and fast in the ass.”

I wet my dick with her juices and slide into her ass. Oh, it’s soo tight. I grab her by the hips and shove my dick in as hard as I can. She screams out in pleasure and I continue to fuck that pretty ass. Harder, faster, harder, faster. Each time her moans of pleasure bring me closer to shooting my load up her ass. I reach around with one hand and finger her clit. This makes her moan louder. So I finger her faster and fuck her ass harder. Soon she comes and I feel her ass pulsate on my dick as her orgasm passes. I continue to fuck her ass hard and pull out and shoot my load all over her sweat covered back. She turns over and starts licking and sucking the rest of my load in her mouth.

Just as she gets up and pulls down her skirt, there’s a knock at the door. I get up, pull up my short and walk to the door. When she has on her skirt, I open the door to reveal Sandy. Another beautiful college girl with perky braless breast in a tight shirt and short skirt.

“Hi Mr. Key, I’m Sandy. Is Jennifer here?”

“Yes. Here she is.”

“Hey Jen.”

“Hey Sandy. Well, thanks for letting me wait here for Sandy. If I ever get locked out again, would it be okay for me to come back?”

“Definetly. I enjoyed the company.”

yayo233
yayo233
3 Followers