Rainy Night

Story Info
A husband and wife are alone in a cabin in the woods...
852 words
3.8
125.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainy Night

It was dark in the cabin that her and her husband had rented for the summer, he had gone out to the local store to get what was need to cook dinner. Some candles were lit in the living room and on the mantle of the fire place. She had started to get the kitchen ready so when he got back she could start dinner. She heard that they might be a storm coming threw the area and they were right. She could hear the pounding of the rain against the roof and more so out on the porch.

She was looking threw the window when she saw him drive up. He had his hands full and was trying not to drop everything when he came bounding up the stairs and onto the porch. She had the door open for him and giggling at him as he fought to keep hold of the bags that were quickly slipping from his grip. He looked at her and smiled also knowing that he had to be a funny sight.

He walked in and noticed the few candles that were lit and asked “trying to get in the mood without me?”

She smile and replied “You know I can’t do it with out you.”

She kissed him on the cheek and helped put the groceries on the table and unload them. He turned on the stove for her and walked back to the living room. She began to cook the steak and chop the veggies when she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist. The she felt lips on her neck kissing and nibbling. Then a hand took the knife and the carrot out of her hands, she then heard him turn off the stove behind her.

She asked “what do you think you are doing? Aren’t you hungry?”

Then she heard a low rumbling laugh next to her ear and heard the reply “more than you know.”

She started to turn around but was held tight so she could only bend over the counter. She felt him lift her skirt up and remove her panties. He then licked from the back of her right knee to the opening of her pussy and then down her left thigh to the back of her left knee. Instantly she felt a chill up her spine and her pussy getting wet. She felt him stand again and heard the zipper of his pants coming down. Then in one movement he entered her and she had to grab the counter to keep her balance.

He began to thrust hard and fast in and out of her dripping pussy, he reached around and played with her clit while he fucked her. She was breathing hard and fast. Then before she knew it he had pulled out, spun her around and had her up on the counter and had his face buried between her lips licking at her lit like there was no tomorrow. It didn’t take her long to reach her first orgasm. But he didn’t stop there.

He kept licking at her like she was the sweetest candy he had ever had. While he was licking he inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck until he felt her second orgasm coming on, then he replaced his fingers with his cock. She was ripping at he clothes and pulled him to her lips and kissed him deeply with a need that he knew had to be fulfilled. He slowed his motions to tease her and prolong her next orgasm and his own.

She looked into his eyes and told him “fuck me hard, fuck me now.”

A slow devilish grin crossed his lips and he obeyed. He began slowly and she met him thrust for thrust and grown for grown, the he took over and started to move against her hard and faster. Just to be he stopped once or twice and she almost screamed because she was just at the point of orgasm then it would fade and he would start over again teasing her. Finally she had enough and pushed him away. She had actually started to walk away from him but he grabbed her from behind. He pushed her to the couch and entered her from behind once again.

He had her hair in his hand pulling her head back slightly saying in her ear “Do you want to come? Tell me do you?”

With heavy breath she told him “Yes.”

With that said he pushed her head to the couch and fucked her hard till they both came with loud scream’s and yells. He slumped over her, both breathing heavy trying to regain the strength to move. Once they were able to see straight they sat next to each other on the couch.

He looked at her, kissed her lightly on the lips and asked “When is dinner ready?”

She smiled at him and said “When you get up and finish it.”

With that said he smiled at her and went to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner.