Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Boy meets girl. They fall in love. Even brother & sister.
3.8k words
4.22
77.7k
66

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,064 Followers

This is a fantasy of my creation. In my world there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. Since all my characters enjoy good health, showers are not mentioned unless part of the sex.

Welcome to my love story with my sister. Please enjoy.

*

My wife had gone away for the weekend to visit her parents. Since I didn't particularly enjoy visiting them, I decided to stay home with the dogs and my little sister who lived with us at the time. Little probably isn't a good word to use as she was, and still is, a large voluptuous woman. Standing about half a foot shorter than me, she weighed close to what I weighed. If you like your women that way, she was very attractive. One of her best points, or a pair of them to be exact, were her tits. They were big, maybe even a D cup, and solid, standing proudly from her chest.

I returned home that evening relatively early for me, about seven o'clock, and it was already dark out. I sat on the couch beside my sister who was reading a novel. A Beeline novel to be exact. She had found my porn collection on the bookcase in the basement and had spent her spare time lately reading stories about incest.

Flipping through the channels on the TV looking for something good to watch, I came to the realization that it was going to be a long boring night. A commercial came on for a movie in the theatres and it looked pretty good, a comedy with Richard Pryor. I turned to my sister, Laura, and asked her whether or not she felt like going to the movie with me. Agreeing, we grabbed the newspaper and looked up the theatres it was playing at. We had our choice of watching it at a regular sitdown theatre or at the local drive-in. Of course, the drive-in had a double feature showing and I liked the second movie as well. We grabbed some sodas out of the fridge and a bag of chips and off we went.

What I hadn't taken into account was, of course, the weather. It had been a gloomy, rainy day. Even though it wasn't currently raining, it looked and felt like it could at any time. I commented on this to Laura and asked her whether or not we should still go. Her answer was her usual shrug.

"Whatever," she said.

"Aww, what the hell. Let's go," and off we went.

Arriving at the drive-in, we paid the entrance fee and searched for a good spot. The second billed movie had already started and most of the front slots were filled. Driving up and down the rows with our lights off, we searched for a place to cram in my old Chrysler Newport, the last of the big boats produced by them. We finally found a spot but it was way in the back with the vans and other big trucks.

I maneuvered the car back and forth until we had the best position for movie watching. The nose tilted slightly up, we were able to lay back against the seats and make ourselves comfortable. Reaching out for the speaker to hang on the window, my arm became wet.

"Shit," I said, "it's already starting to rain."

Laura asked, "Do you want to go home?"

"No! We paid our money so we might as well stay. Let's see if the rain passes," I said.

The rain didn't stop. As a matter of fact, it just strengthened, coming down in a deluge. And, of course, the windows started to fog up. I turned the engine on and ran the defrosters.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "I just can't get a break."

"What's wrong?" asked my sister.

"I don't have enough gas to run the engine for too long."

I turned the engine off and waited for the windshield to fog up again before I started the engine again. This went on for about an hour before I decided that we didn't have enough gas to risk running it any longer.

"Do you want to leave or try to ride it out?" I asked my sister.

"Rick, I'm really enjoying the movie. Can't we stay?" she asked.

"Alright," I said. "But open your window a bit and see if that helps keep the fog off the windshield."

She cracked the window a little and it seemed to help. The windshield was still fogging up but not as badly as before. I leaned into the backseat and opened the two back windows. Still fogging but not as badly, I told my sister to open her window more. Once it was open a couple of inches, it seemed to have enough air circulating that the windshield wasn't fogging at all.

Unfortunately, the rain picked up in intensity and as the wind was coming from the west, she was getting wet. We tried closing her window again but the windshield fogged up again. As the rain intensified, I started getting wet as well with the rain dripping through my open window. I moved closer to the center of the big bench seat and was out of the rain.

"Open your window again and move this way," I said. "Unless you want to give up and just go home?"

"No, this is a good movie. Can't we stay?" asked Laura.

"Alright, just move this way so you're not getting wet," I told her.

Laura kept inching closer and closer to me until she couldn't feel the rain on her shoulder any longer. Unfortunately, this had her jammed so close to me that if she moved again, she would have been sitting on my lap. I put up with this for a while but it soon became uncomfortable. I raised my right arm and put it on the seat back around Laura.

Truth be told, I wasn't really enjoying this movie. It was kind of boring but Laura was enjoying it. And, I really wanted to see the feature film coming up. So I let my mind drift.

Before I was married, I hadn't had a car and neither did our parents. We all depended upon public transportation. So I had never been to a drive-in with a woman before. Not even my wife. As my imagination roamed, it turned, as often a young man's mind does, towards sex. Not considering that this was my sister sitting beside me, my hand just dropped to her shoulder and I gave her a little hug.

Laura looked over and smiled at me, snuggling in a little closer for warmth. I guess. Warmth I mean. I assumed she wasn't thinking along the same lines as me. But, she had been reading my porn, those incest stories...

Laura shivered. Looking over, I could see that her arms were breaking out in goosebumps. I lowered my hand and briskly started to rub her arm from her shoulder to her elbow. Doing this while watching the movie, I eventually noticed that on both the downstroke and the upstroke, my hand was pushing its way past her tit. I could feel its plumpness with my knuckles as I rubbed past it.

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself. "She is going to freak," I thought as my hand jerked off her arm and fell to the seatback. I kept my eyes focused on the movie screen while waiting to feel the wrath of Laura. But, to my surprise, she didn't react at all. Except to, maybe, shift even closer to me.

"What is she thinking?" I asked myself. "She isn't yelling at me. She even moved closer. Or did she? Am I just imagining it?" I glanced towards Laura who was watching the movie with a placid look on her face.

Again, I held a conversation in my head. "She didn't react. Did she like it? She still has goosebumps. Maybe, I can do it again and see what happens?" My big head and my little head started to argue back and forth.

"She has great tits! What I wouldn't give to feel them. But, she is my sister. I'm not supposed to feel up her breasts." My hand moved, all of its own volition, back to her shoulder.

"Stop now! Don't do it," I argued with myself.

Looking in her direction, I saw that Laura was still focused on the movie. "She didn't mind. She liked it." My hand started to slide down her arm again, more slowly this time. Once again I was feeling the side of her tit. Once again, it felt good and inviting.

"This isn't right. What if she screams? What if she tells Carol?" The thought of my wife discovering my little play stopped my hand right then and there. Unfortunately it stopped with my knuckles pushing on her tit yet again.

Just then Laura laughed.

"At me?" I wondered? "Nope, the movie.

She isn't paying any attention to me. Doesn't she know where my hand is?" From the corner of my eye, I stared at my sister trying to gauge her reaction to my hand resting near, beside, almost on, her breast.

Suddenly, Laura jumped backwards in her seat, laughing at something startling on the screen. My hand fell off her arm and hung limply beside her. Without taking her eyes off the screen, she reached across the screen with her other hand, captured mine, and placed it back on her arm. Resting against her tit yet again.

"Fuck me, she likes it," I thought to myself. "Maybe she doesn't realize. She must realize, she put my hand there."

Thoughts of my wife discovering my actions had fled my weary sex soaked mind. My arm started to tremble. Not thinking, still arguing with myself, I began to swing my arm aimlessly back and forth in front of my sister. The argument within me raged on.

My arm continued to swing, moving ever so closer to my sister, brushing the front of her breast. The argument began to slow, my arm began to get tired being held up at the unnatural angle.

No winner announced, the argument between me and myself, came to an end, and the swinging of my arm stopped as well. It came to rest fully on her right tit.

"Oh fuck, now what!" I exclaimed to myself. "What is she going to do? She's gonna yell. She's not yelling. She glanced down and smiled. She likes it! Laura likes it!"

I left my hand unmoving on her boob. In a minute or three a new thought popped into my brain. "Her nipple is getting hard! She really does like it." Very cautiously, not wishing to damage the mood or the situation, I felt my hand, acting with a mind of its own, my fingers curling around my sister's big, beautiful boob. Gently, my fingers squeezed her breast, surrounding it, moulding it, taking full possession of it.

"Oh my gawd!" I screamed within the confines of my head. "I'm feeling her tit. She is letting me feel her tit! It's so firm, she has a great tit."

This was such new ground for me. The setting, the physicality of it, and it being my baby sister I was making moves on. I had never had a lot of success with women yet, if nothing else, I could feel a wet dream of a fantasy coming on.

Still out of the corner of my eye, I watched my fingers slide to her nipple and pull on it. Then, capturing her nipple between my ring and index fingers I pulled on the nipple again. My fingers themselves tightened around her breast again as these two particular fingers squeezed her nipple. I could feel it hardening even more under my hand, becoming as hard as steel. My mind was still talking but the words were meaningless words of praise and awe and, even, amazement.

Again, acting of its own accord, my grasp loosened on her boob. I watched my index finger extend to its full length-- have I mentioned that I have very large hands?-- and begin to trace circles around her breast. Eventually my finger found its way to her cleavage.

"This is just so fucking awesome!" I said to me. Still using the one finger, I began to fuck it up and down her cleavage slowly building to a quicker speed.

"I need the other one too," I said. "What does the other one feel like?" I asked myself.

Her top had a zipper on it and I grabbed the tab and pulled it down as far as I could. My index finger extended itself and I began to trace as much of the other breast as I could. When I could reach no further, I just rubbed my finger across one tit, through her cleavage, and onto the other. Back and forth my finger went.

"What now?" I asked myself. "What now? Dare I go any further with this? She knows what I am doing, she isn't stopping me. What do I do?"

Still without a word having been said by either one of us, I turned towards her...

Avoiding looking her in the eyes, my gaze went directly to her boobs as I turned towards her on the seat. With one arm behind her on the seatback, the other began the long-seeming journey to the zipper on her top.

I didn't even notice my baby sister's arm beginning to move towards me. It came as a shock to feel her hand on the bulge in my pants. For the first time, I looked Laura right in the eyes. Her head was moving towards mine and it was obvious she expected to be kissed.

Kissed we did. Starting slowly from the casual brother sister type of kiss we had shared from time to time, we soon progressed to an open mouthed kiss. I felt my sister's tongue enter my mouth and begin to swirl around my own. In the meantime, Laura's hand continued to massage my ever so hard dick. My hand still on her chest pulled down the zipper on her top completely and roamed freely across her bra encased boobs.

Still, the silence reigned except for the occasional sounds of our kissing. There was no conversation. We came up for air from time to time but quickly returned to the deep soul kisses. I had snaked both of my hands around Laura's back, tracing the straps of her bra until they finally found the catch at her back. I had to see those tits. I didn't care what else happened, I was going to see them. Her bra hanging loosely, I pushed it off her boobs and backed away from the kissing.

Laura had phenomenal tits. Big, perfectly round, hanging slightly from their own weight, with huge nipples, I could not keep my hands off them. We returned to kissing, her hand continuing to rub my rock hard dick through my pants, and my hand roaming across her breasts.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked her. "Or stay here and play?"

Whatever she wanted to do, I was making it clear that my intention was to keep what was happening here going whether here or in one of our bedrooms at home.

"Home," my sister breathed in response to my question. "I want you in bed."

Without a word, but my heart racing at the thought of the promise just made, I turned back to facing forward and started the car. Laura snuggled back into me and returned to caressing my cock through my pants. She found the zipper on my pants and I heard its rasp as she pulled it down.

I started to pull away from the parking spot, very distractedly, until I realized that in my condition, I had forgotten to remove the speaker from the window. Stopping long enough to roll down my window, I had to back up again enough to release the speaker, tossed it to the ground, and then gunned the engine a little so as to clear the little rise we had been parked on.

Driving to the end of the row, I started to turn and cut the wheel ever so sharply as Laura fished my cock out of my pants. I slammed on the brake to avoid hitting the car parked at the end of the row, flinging Laura at the dashboard and causing her to yank my cock hard. So hard it hurt.

We drove home as quickly as the weather allowed. Pulling onto our street, I took my hand off Laura's tits and brought my arm back to the steering wheel.

"You'd better do up your top so the neighbours don't see," I told her. Displaying some reluctance, Laura did as she was told.

Having parked the car, we raced for the back door of the house trying to stay as dry as possible. It was all for naught though as my hands fumbled the keys and dropped them to the wet ground. The rain had picked up in intensity and we were getting drenched while I searched the ground at my feet for the house keys. Picking them up, I let us into the house as quickly as I could.

Once inside, with the door locked behind us, I took Laura by the hand and led her down the hallway to my bedroom. "Fuck," I cried out as I saw that I had left the bedroom windows open and my bed was soaked right through. I closed the windows and turned back to Laura. She was very quickly and efficiently stripping the bed.

Once the bed was remade with dry bedding, I reached for my baby sister's arm and swung her towards me. As soon as Laura was facing me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close for a real kiss. Our mouths searched for each other hungrily, our hands rubbing the other's body tantalizingly. With Laura's tongue in my mouth, I struggled for breath. My heart felt like it was pounding in my chest; my cock was rock hard and straining at the confines of my pants.

Still in silence, I gently pushed Laura back a tiny bit, my head leaning forward to keep the kissing alive, once again I found the zipper on my sister's top and pulled it down so I could release those awesome breasts of hers. Still kissing, Laura still stroking my cock up and down through my pants, I returned to fondling her tits, weighing them in my hands, shaping them, and tugging gently on her nipples.

Soon enough, I felt her hands fumbling at my belt, releasing it and then undoing my jeans. In a moment or two, my sister had my cock in her hands. Laura lowered herself to her knees and took a long, hard look, at my cock. With one hand stroking my dick and the other fondling my balls, I was sure I was about to watch my sister give me a blowjob. I tried to help by lunging my cock at her mouth. But she pushed me away and climbed back to her feet.

"I don't do that," she said as she watched the disappointed look on my face. "I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear. "I like to fuck but I don't suck cock."

The disappointed look on my face disappeared as I took in the message she was sending me. "We're going to fuck!" I thought to myself. Out loud, I said, "We are going to fuck though?"

"Oh yes," Laura said. "Big brother, you and I are going to fuck, that's for sure."

"Let's get into bed," I said.

Laura nodded in agreement as she pushed her top off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Her bra soon followed. Then I watched dumbfoundedly, and impatiently, as she undid her own jeans and shimmied her way out of them. Clad only in her panties, she sat back on the bed and began to scoot backwards until she was sitting at the top with the pillows propping her up.

"Aren't you coming," Laura asked me, knowing, of course, the answer.

I quickly divested myself of the rest of my own clothes and followed her up the bed. Lying beside my little sister we turned back to kissing one another. Our hands roamed freely over the other's body, our lips meeting as well as licking and tonguing each other's skin in all the accessible places.

I just couldn't get enough of my sister's tits though. My hands and my lips roamed them freely. I nibbled on her nipples, I sucked them, my tongue traced its way up and down her cleavage. Gradually, I moved further and further down her body, my tongue leading the way.

Twisting and turning my body gradually, I ended up lying between Laura's widespread legs with my tongue quickly detouring through her navel before ending up licking her thighs. Laura tried to push my head away.

"Don't," she said. "Stop that!"

"Maybe you don't suck cock," I said, "but I certainly suck pussy. Just lay back and relax, you'll enjoy it."

Somewhat reluctantly, Laura lay back but kept herself propped up on her elbows to watch me. I licked up and down her thighs delivering butterfly kisses to my sister's pubic mound in between. My hands dropped from her tits and gently I spread her pussy lips. Setting my eyes upon her clit, I leaned forward and began to gently suck on it. Within seconds, my sister began to groan.

"No, no," she groaned. "Rick, fuck me! Fuck me! Now!"

My sister was pulling at me, trying to get my head off her pussy. I let her pull me up her body. She kissed me as she reached for my cock. Laura wrapped her legs around me, holding my cock to the opening of her pussy, I thrust my dick right inside my baby sister. I immediately began to move up and down, slowly at first and then gaining speed as well as strength of thrust. Her ass kept rocking, her hips swivelling as she began to lose herself in the intensity of our first joining. I wish I could say it took an hour or more but just as she was starting to cum for the first time, and within minutes of first entry, I loosened my whole load in her pussy.

Collapsing on top of her, she looked up at me and asked, "Did you like that?"

petskunk
petskunk
2,064 Followers
12