Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife comes in between brother and sister.
4.4k words
4.24
51.5k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

All participants in the sex in the sex are over 18. This is my fantasy and in my world there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. Do not try this at home.

I hope you enjoy the story.

My cock was only semi-hard at the moment, mostly my early morning wood, and it was laying between the cheeks of my sister's ass. As I thought about where it was, it began to grow. Not morning wood now, a full blown erection was growing. I could feel its length growing and sliding further between her thighs, slipping past her asshole, and into her pubic hair. Still not moving, I gloried in the feeling of being this close to my sister and her pussy.

My wife and kids returned home the following night. Although we had more nights at the drive-in, my sister and I were never there alone again. But, that didn't keep us from spending time together.

In some ways, it felt like there was a budding romance between my sister and I. We spent as much time together as we could. My wife hated grocery shopping and seldomly wanted to go. Laura would come with me to help out instead. Along the way, we would pull into the local high school makeout spot, usually abandoned during the day, and take our turns.

Kissing Laura was such a turn on. She was a great kisser. She was a passionate kisser. Her lips were so soft, her tongue so active. My sister would trace the outline of my lips with her tongue, gently sucking on them. When her tongue would slip into my mouth, it would seek out mine and the dance would start. I felt just like a kid again, making out with his first girlfriend.

My sister was a big girl. Not fat, mind you, just big everywhere. Beautiful in a Rubenesque fashion. Unbelievable tits. Firm, heavy, and with just a little sag. I had discovered they were 38D's. Her nipples were immense. Rosy red and jutting out from areolas only slightly larger than her nipples. When excited, my sister's nipples would grow close on to a full inch and very thick. I had previously discovered how responsive and how sensitive Laura's nipples were. I could play with them for hours on end.

Hours on end, given the opportunity. There was very little opportunity the way things were. We just couldn't find enough alone time without my wife becoming suspicious.

But, perhaps, life as we knew it was going to change. It was a Saturday afternoon and pretty quiet around town. So, I took advantage and came home early. The house was quiet as well since my sister had taken the two kids to their grandmother's house for the weekend. Laura would be home later.

I went upstairs to my bedroom and found my wife busy with her sewing machine which was located next to my bed. I plopped down in my bed and began some idle chit chat with the woman I was married to. Married to and cursed for life it seemed. Carol was not the same woman I had married years earlier.

I might have been dozing when I felt a body thump onto the bed, resting against mine. It was my sister Laura I discovered snuggled up to me upon opening my eyes. She started chattering away with her sister in law. Lying the way she was, Laura was squishing my arm into the bed, threatening to cut off my circulation. The two women didn't even pause in their discussion when I rolled around to pry my arm from under Laura.

Having freed my poor, put upon arm, I didn't quite know what to do with it. My sister didn't look at me, she just grabbed my arm and moved it and her body around until she was laying quite comfortably on my shoulder with my arm around her.

The chatting between the two women must have been getting interesting as they were laughing and giggling. I couldn't bring myself to pay any attention. Before too long, I was fighting to stay awake again.

And, once again, my dozing was brought to an abrupt end when Carol lifted my arm and plopped down beside me on the bed with her head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her.

With no plan in mind, or even any conscious thought for that matter, I began to rub both my sister's and my wife's back. Just gently and casually. The two women in my life seemingly didn't notice what I was doing.

The rubbing turned to caressing the two. I reached my arms down as far as I could so that I ended up caressing them from hips to shoulders. Due to the positions they were laying in, their boobs were somewhat hidden from me and far from my caressing hands.

I'm really not sure about the how or when of it, but the girls adjusted their positions so that my next downward strokes passed by their waists, their hips, and onto one cheek. Finding that I could caress one each of their cheeks and reach a questing finger into the crack of their asses, I did.

Carol's ass was, of course, well known to me after years of marriage. It also wasn't very exciting any more as it had grown soft and flabby over the term of our marriage.

Laura's ass, on the other hand, was strong and firm. Since it was also a recent discovery, it was extremely sexy. I treated each ass equally though. Neither girl could see my hands or arms on the other as their bodies blocked their view.

My wife's ass was just there. Laura's ass was so sexy. She wriggled it slightly. I'm sure both of us were getting turned on by the thought of us playing this sexy little game with my wife right there beside us. Again, the two women adjusted their positions making their asses more available to me. Both had hands resting on my lower stomach, pretty close to my cock.

My dick was getting interested in the goings on of my hands and the sensations they were delivering. Part of me wanted to chuckle at the thought of Carol believing it was my rubbing her ass that was giving me a chubby while my sister had to know it was her own beautiful butt that was turning me on so much.

My wife slid her hand slowly down my stomach and further down until it was resting on my cock. Slowly she stroked it while my sister's hand drifted down to my waist, resting just above my crotch.

Carol and Laura had a bizarre relationship of their own. They would often go out to local bars for an evening's entertainment. They would dance and flirt with guys in the bar. I'm sure they even picked up guys or allowed themselves to be picked up in order to get fucked at the guys' homes. I had often wondered if they had ever shared a single guy, whether they did it singly or as a threesome. Note to self, ask sister.

I couldn't see how it happened but I was shocked when I realized there were two hands on my hardening chub. Both my sister and my wife had to be fondling me. Both my cock and I were enjoying the sensations. I committed myself to fully enjoying the situation, come what may.

Carol propped herself up on an elbow and leaned in to kiss me. She never displayed any kissing skills. When we were first dating, all she really used her lips for was to wrap around my cock. Back in the day, she was an excellent cocksucker. Yeah, back in the day. A far, far away day in time.

Her lips were hard and far from inviting. Her tongue rammed its way between my lips and into my mouth. My wife's tongue searched for and found my tongue hiding as far back in my mouth as it could. Carol waged war with my tongue.

My sister, in the meantime, was sharing stroking duties with my wife. One hand would stroke my cock through my pants while the other would fondle my balls. Then tag, you're it and the hands would swap places. A hand was a hand, it mattered not to me which one was who's hand, my cock was loving it.

With Carol raping my mouth with her tongue, Laura was licking and kissing my neck. Smooth, light touches with her lips. Caresses with her tongue. Carol lifted her mouth from mine and Laura replaced her. I've already described how good a kisser my sister was and this day was no exception.

My cock was throbbing. My mind was reveling in the obscene sexiness of the situation. Both parts of me were fully engaged and both were startled when Carol yanked my pants and boxers down my legs and over my feet.

I couldn't quite see it however I knew my dick was standing proud, announcing it's presence to the world. With the two women's hands on my naked prick, I was in hog heaven.

The women kept changing their grips on my cock and balls. As often as they would change who was kissing me. With Laura's lips locked onto mine, Carol said she would be right back, that she was going to lock up the doors downstairs.

I didn't hesitate. I pulled my sister over onto me. While using both my hands to caress her big, beautiful butt, we continued to make out. Never even realizing Carol had returned, my sister and I just kept on carrying on.

The first notice I had regarding Carol's return was when she wrapped her lips around my throbbing cock. Laura continued to stroke my cock even while Carol was licking it. Laura's head would slide up near the tip and Carol's mouth would dart down to suck on my balls. Truth be told, my wife was not very good when it came to handling or mouthing my balls. She tended to hurt. The pain did keep me from ejaculating though.

As Laura's hand would slide to the bottom of her brother's root, Carol would begin to lick and suck near the head. Anytime she would put it in her mouth and work at swallowing my cock, my wife's teeth would be clenched too tight, leaving me to explore my pain tolerance levels even more.

Eventually my wife and my sister switched places entirely. Carol was back to her oral rape of my mouth while my sister sucked her brother's cock. God, she was good at that, keeping me hard and throbbing and able to ignore the indignity of making out with my wife.

Both women were nude at this point in time. Carol had both hands around one of her pendulous breasts trying to thrust one of her wrinkled old nipples in my mouth. My sister had my cock wrapped in her big boobs encouraging me to titty fuck her.

With signals unknown to me, both women swapped positions again. This time, my wife sat on the cock my sister was holding up to her cunt. Carol's cunt was somewhat dry at the time of entry but I was able to see that Laura had her hand shoved into the juncture of our loins seemingly massaging her sister in law's clitoris. Carol, getting wetter moment by moment, was fucking my cock hard. Gawd knows it had been a long time since we fucked and my wife was taking full advantage of the opportunity.

Laura tapped Carol on the shoulder indicating another change of position. Carol climbed off me, holding the cock upright so Laura could get her brother's dick in her pussy. My sister's pussy was hot and soaking wet. My sister had the tightest pussy I had ever inserted my cock into. Her cuntal muscles grabbed my prong locking it in place while she rode me hard.

The two women switched off again. They really were too practiced at this for it to be a one time event. I had no doubt the two had shared a man or men before. Even my addled mind could realize this was a fact.

Giving up on differentiating whose pussy I was fucking, I just enjoyed. Whether it were my wife's wrinkled, old pendulous tits in front of my face or my sisters bold and beautiful boobs, I simply enjoyed them all. Sucking on nipples, love bites on boob meat, it was a daring and ecstasy inducing event for me.

The two kept tapping out, switching places, and riding me harder and harder. Carol seemed to know I was approaching my own orgasm. My cock was throbbing, swelling at the root. My wife reached in between us and grabbed me at the base in a vice like grip. My cum was locked in my balls.

"Don't come in her," Carol whispered into my ear. She moved away to watch my cock fucking her sister in law. Laura leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

"Cum in me."

The women switched off again and I was fucking my wife. "Cum in me," she whispered. Laura had a tight grip on the base of my cock.

Switch. More fucking. Whispers in my ear. I lost track of who was doing what to me. I just wanted to cum. My balls were aching, my cum slipping past the lock grip bit by little bit. Nothing was going to hold me back from ejaculating much further. The women kept on switching places. Kept on whispering.

I don't know who's pussy I was in when my cum forced its way up my cock and out. Rope after rope of cum shot into the pussy surrounding my cock. My eyes were clenched tightly shut. My hands were clenched into rock hard fists. Both women were moaning. I kept my eyes closed as my softening prick was pulled out of the pussy it had just cum in and was put in a mouth of one of the women to suck and lick clean.

Laying back with my eyes closed, I couldn't care less which pussy had won my contest of endurance. Both mouths were fully occupied with kissing me. Opening my eyes, I saw my wife licking and sucking on my nipples while my sister was Frenching me. Laura had a smile on her face letting me know who had received my cum deposit. Carol looked drained of energy.

Soon enough, I was asleep alone in my bed with the two girls off doing something or other. I didn't really care what.

Some time later, I awoke, still alone. Reviewing the details of my first threesome, one including my sister of all people, I knew I had enjoyed the fucking and the sucking. No doubt about that. But, if truth be told, I would have preferred fucking my sister more without my wife participating. It seemed to be a competition between the two. There was little collaboration between the two of them. Each did their best to be the winner. I don't know why but somehow I felt I was the loser.

For the next few weeks, life went on as usual. My wife and my sister continued to share the household chores, child rearing activities, and botched attempts at preparing a good meal. One difference was that Laura and I had no alone time together. Carol had discovered a newfound love of shopping. She made sure to tag along on any activities Laura and I were accustomed to doing alone. Gradually, I backed off and let them go out together without me tagging along.

It was more difficult than I would have ever imagined. I found myself constantly around the woman, do I dare say it, that I was in love with, while my wife prevented me from demonstrating that love to my sister. My wife, who I barely tolerated, was acting like some obscene parody of a church warden.

And the warden punished me. She kept looking for excuses and opportunities to initiate sexual activities with me. I gave in one time, kept my eyes closed, and imagined I was making love to my sister. That was a failure, their bodies were just too different. I finished off that event imagining Halle Barry with better results since I didn't know what Halle's body felt like. I sincerely hope she is a better sex partner than my wife.

Another weekend was upon us. The kids were visiting their grandmother again while Carol, Laura, and I were home alone. It was sweltering in the house, back in the day we had no central air conditioning, the humidity close to 100%. The three of us were hiding in the basement, the coolest part of the old wartime house, with as little clothing as possible.

I don't really remember how the three of us ended up on the couch together as there were plenty of seats available, but we did. The fan, I guess. From time to time I would watch the rivulets of sweat run down the bodies of my two ladies.

Carol was the first one to make a move. She whipped off her top, reached behind and undid the clasps of her bra freeing those wrinkled old tits of hers. Using her top to wipe off the previously covered skin, she suggested to my sister she do the same. Laura only hesitated for a moment before unleashing her beautiful breasts. I didn't have anything really to strip off except for my shorts. I did and the women followed suit.

With all three of us sitting on the couch in the nude, it didn't take me long to initiate some action. I put one hand on my sister's knee and began to stroke upwards on her leg to her thigh. Realizing that would never do, I repeated my stroking on Carol's leg. I caressed both their legs from knee to the juncture of their thighs.

I smiled when my sister spread her legs further so I could caress further up her leg. So did Carol. Taking advantage, my fingers were soon tangled in their pubic hair, a pussy in each of my hands. It may have been sweat or it may have been their fluids leaking from their pussies but those two pussies were wet. Little did I care which it was.

I leaned towards my sister in order to reach her clitoris wanting to rub her little man. Of course, Carol saw that I was paying more attention to my sister instead of my wife causing her to scoot closer to me. Carol took hold of my hand, guiding it to her pussy and her clit. The aroma of energized cunts was in the air telling me that it wasn't just sweat making them wet.

In order to add to their sensations, I began fingerfucking my sister first and then my wife. My position was awkward, bending my arms and hands to continue fingerfucking the two women, wife and sister, so I pulled out and got to my knees in front of them. They needed no urging to spread their legs wide open but I did nudge my sister's leg indicating she should put her one leg over my wife's leg.

In front of them, I had perfect views of their wide open cunts. I returned to playing in their pubic hair, gently squeezing their labia, and rubbing their clits. Their reactions were quick and extreme. Soon both were moaning, hunching their cunts against my invading hands, inviting me to return to previous actions. With no thoughts of resistance, I was quickly fingerfucking my sister and my wife again.

One at a time, felt me lean in and kiss their clits while continuing the fingerfucking. Laura was so wet, wetter than my wife, as a result I am sure of the sexiness of being fingerfucked by her older brother with his wife beside her. Moving back and forth from one to the other, my beard was soon sopping wet from the fluids flowing out of their pussies.

My tongue entered my sister's pussy first. I licked and sucked the fluids from within her. Laura tasted great. Sweet and somewhat salty at the same time. A very appealing taste.

Not wanting to but knowing I had to, I licked my tongue up and down Carol's cunt before pushing in past her lips. An entirely different odour and taste. Smelling a little like urine, her fluids were salty in taste and virtually inedible. On top of that, a hair from the jungle of pubic hair she sported, became caught in my teeth. Yuck.

It rubbed me the wrong way knowing I had to keep eating my wife's cunt in order to continue with my sister's sweet pussy. In order to satisfy all requirements, I went back to fingering my sister's pussy while I worked over my wife's cunt with my tongue.

I was somewhat surprised when I glanced up while taking a rest to catch my breath, to see my wife Frenching my sister and squeezing her tits. This grabbed my attention, allowing me to watch the erotic play between my wife and my sister. It didn't take me long to realize my sister was enjoying the fondling and kissing far less than my wife was. Having been in the same position with my sister many times, I knew when she was having a positive reaction. This wasn't one of those.

Not wanting to swallow any more of my wife's raunchy cunt fluid than I had to, I focused on tweaking her clit with my tongue. Fortunately, she reached her orgasm rather quickly after that, spurting fluids all up in my beard.

I pulled my finger out of my sister's sweet pussy and used both hands on my wife. With exceptionally little oral work, my fingers brought her to two more, smaller orgasms. Carol lay back and fought to get her breathing under control.

Wasting no time, I returned to my sister's little nectarine between her legs. Her sweetness was overwhelming after coming from the urine tinged cunt I had been in. Laura threw her legs over my shoulders, pulled my face tight into her juicy pussy, and left me to my own devices. My tongue was ever so busy on my sister's pussy and clit. I would lick from as low on her body as I could all the way to the top of her pussy and around her clit. Back down again. Repeat. Sensing my sister was holding her impending orgasm back, I began tongue fucking her. Laura would hump my face every time my tongue would pass her labia.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12