Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only let go of her when I finished unloading the huge build up of sperm in my sister's mouth. The effort Laura went to on my cock exhausted us both. Her more than me, I tend to think. It didn't keep me from sprawling back on the bed with my legs still wrapped around my sister. Laura collapsed on my lap for her rest.

Being a manly man, I did what a manly man would do in these circumstances, I dozed off. Laura woke me up some time later by slapping my thigh.

"Move over, big brother, I want some bed too."

Of course, as any gentleman would, I rolled completely onto the bed and offered my sister a hand up. Graciously, she took the offer, and we were soon laying side by side locked into a full body embrace.

I loved my little sister and loved laying just like this as two lovers would. One of Laura's legs was across mine, her beautiful tits were pressed against my chest and her lips were caressing mine. My sister and I made out like teenagers for a seemingly endless amount of time before having a nap.

This time, I was the first one to wake up. The first thing I saw upon waking was my naked sister laying on her back snoring softly. Gazing upon her body, I was once more impressed with what I saw and the evidence of our love making.

Laura's tits were simply spectacular. Seldom had I seen breasts like hers and then only on the internet. They were large 34D's, full and firm with an awesome lack of sag. Even laying on her back as she was, those tits stood very proudly centered on her chest and not her armpits.

My mind, wandering for a moment, I wondered where in the family gene pool they had come from. Mum was very petite with largish B cups or very small C's. They did fit her frame though as she was only 5'1" and weighed between a hundred and a hundred ten pounds. Mum hadn't turned forty years of age as yet and was definitely sexy. A real MILF despite having borne two big kids.

But, back to my sister's tits, the ones in front of me. My hand grazed across them caressing and cupping them so gently as to not awaken Laura. Her pussy caught my attention while I was amusing myself playing with her boobs. Completely shaved, her pussy was a work of art. Some women don't have attractive cunts, like my wife, but some do.

Her lips outlined the entrance to her vagina. Her lips presented her pussy very attractively. They weren't tiny, just barely evident, and Laura's labia weren't large and flabby either. In fact, they were just large enough for my lips to kiss as well as, from time to time, suck or gently nibble.

There was evidence of her sexual excitement from our earlier session. I could see where some of my sister's fluids had trickled out of her pussy leaving trails down her thighs. Much as I was enjoying her breasts, I wanted to taste her as well. I used my finger, dipped it in her vagina, and sucked her fluids off it. Laura was so tasty. Until her, I had never realized sexy had a taste of its own. Sweet, salty, and a little pungent but absolutely sexy.

It was obvious to me I wasn't going back to sleep any time soon. Hooray for me. Since I had one hand in my sister's pussy and the other tucked under her, I was forced to bring my tongue, teeth, and lips to the party. Licking the sweat, and, truth be told a little of my spilled cum off her boobs and as much of her chest as I could reach, turned me on so much.

Although my wife could drop by and see my car parked behind the house, our sexual activities were far more relaxing but exceptionally more sexy than when doing it at my house. Not being forced to include the bitch I was married to at the time also drew a big thumbs up from me. I think we were freer to expand on the love between a brother and sister than just fucking one another. Of course, fucking my baby sister was phenomenal but the entire affaire was not that one dimensional. We could afford to explore our feelings as well as the sex.

The tits though. I couldn't indulge the sappy stuff in my head when those fabulous, completely uncovered breasts were within reach of me. My tongue did its job, licking every square inch of flesh it could reach. I particularly enjoyed running my tongue up and down Laura's cleavage. Since my head was turned away from her face, I didn't see the little smile that my sister was awakening with.

I did notice, however, that her nipples were beginning to harden allowing me to conclude she was awake and enjoying this attention to her tits. As a big brother, it was one of my roles in life to tease my younger sister and I stuck to that role in the here and now.

Avoiding Laura's nipples, I rained little love bites on her chest. Anywhere I could reach with my teeth, I would clamp down on her flesh sometimes giving whatever breast meat was available little licks from my exploring tongue.

All the while I had been teasing my sister's pussy as well. I already knew that was working since my sister's groin was being covered with pussy juice. Using the old school scratching motion that all kids love to receive, I played around her bikini line. Every once in a while I would grip her labia between two fingers in order to pinch and tug them causing little jumps. Periodically, I would run a finger tip along the opening to her vagina ensuring I did not actually penetrate my little sister's cunt.

By this time, Laura's nipples were rock hard and fully extended to their inch long length. It was extremely difficult to restrain myself but I was not willing to give up on teasing my sister and her boobs yet. Still continuing to tease, I would flick her nipples with my tongue attempting to make them sway. No luck with that but my tongue continued its journey of concentric circles around her areolae and nipples.

The excitement in the air became more and more evident as more and more fluids were escaping my baby sister's vagina. I couldn't resist her nipples any longer. One at a time, I would suck them into my mouth. At the bottom, where her nipples met her areolae, I would lightly clamp my teeth upon the enticing nipple and lift my head up scraping her with my teeth. The moans escaping her mouth signified her enjoyment of our activity.

Down below, my fingers had moved closer and closer to her vagina. They travelled up and down Laura's slit penetrating her by only a finger tip. My sister was very definitely enjoying this as she was doing her best to impale herself on my fingers.

Realizing teasing time needed to end, I jammed two fingers into my baby sister's cunt right to my knuckles. Before she could react, I quickly withdrew them and went back to scratching her groin. Yeah, I guess the teasing wasn't quite over. I did this time and time again eliciting squeals from Laura. Wanting to watch her body react to my fingers, I pillowed my head on her big boobs and focused on her nether regions.

Laura's hands were at her side, one on the mattress and the other on my thigh. Both hands were digging into their respective areas of rest with her nails. As we progressed, Laura's shrieks and moans continued to increase their intensity while one hand seemed to be seeking blood on my thigh. I didn't mind the pain, or the fact that she was avoiding my hardon, since I was reveling in my sister's body's reactions to my probing fingers.

I continued to ram my fingers in and withdrawing completely and quickly, only now, I was using my finger on her clitoris. Of course, I wasn't going to town on it, just teasing little circles on her nubbin. My sister continued bucking her hips up even when my digits weren't inside her.

Knowing she was approaching her first orgasm of the day, I switched digits. Now, it was my thumb that was piercing my sister's cunt. Have I mentioned that along with big feet, I also have big hands; too bad about the average sized dick.

The way my hand was placed, every time I slammed my thumb into her pussy, the heel of my hand would rub against my sister's clit. I performed this motion over and over again imitating a cock being driven into her. If I haven't mentioned it before, my sister possessed one of the tightest cunts I have ever been privileged to enter.

The walls of my sister's pussy were tightening their grip on my thumb indicating she was extremely close to achieving that long awaited orgasm. My sister's pussy had such a tight grip on my invading thumb that it was very difficult to withdraw it. Having maybe an inch to move up and down, I began to twist it back and forth. My baby sister screamed and tightened her pussy like a vise on my thumb.

She orgasmed. Laura was a sight to behold as she achieved orgasm with her brother. Even after the screams started, she lay there with every muscle in her body contracting in pleasure. Still enjoying mini orgasms, her muscles would contract and release over and over. Her pussy lessened Laura's grip on my thumb slightly so I was back to twiddling it in my sister's cunt. Muscles contracting and her loins arching off the bed, Laura continued enjoying her orgasms.

Looking down, I could see the fluid leaking from Laura's pussy around my thumb. Smiling at her body's uncontrollable reactions to her big brother's talented toying of her vagina, I slowed my motions down. Gradually, bit by bit, her muscles relaxed as did her cunt. I left a lingering series of small kisses on her tits as total relaxation overcame her body.

My sisters eyes fluttered open and closed. I knew she had been exhausted by the extreme level of sexual gratification brought to her by her big brother. I had no objection to her dozing off for a few moments leaving me to deal with the issues I was experiencing.

My cock was hard. As hard as a NASA rocket, miniaturized, of course, my cock begged to release its built up load. I was afraid to touch it as I couldn't imagine wasting that cum on spontaneous combustion. My mind lit on my second most favorite sexual activity with my little sister. First was teasing her and the second was tasting her pussy.

Very gingerly I adjusted my position, not wanting to jostle my cock too much, until I was laying between her wide spread thighs and my cock was tucked out of the way beneath me. I knew my little friend wasn't enjoying its position but I brooked no argument. I was going to eat out my baby sister's cunt no matter what. Fucking that cunt could wait.

Sliding Laura's feet over my shoulders, I wormed my way right up until my face was directly in front of her pussy. I knew my sister couldn't be asleep at this point, at least I thought she was awake, but either way she was letting me do as I wished to her body. A well mannered little sister letting her big brother show her the way to orgasm.

With one hand wrapped under and around each thigh, I felt the proper thing to do was to clean her up. My tongue was out as far as it could reach allowing me to lick the drying fluids from Laura's thighs. I licked her thighs bit by bit before my tongue found the crease between my sister's thigh and her pelvis. Alternating between kissing and licking this area, I made sure not to get too close to my sister's pussy.

I just couldn't get myself past teasing Laura. Teasing my baby sister was just ingrained in my soul. Not moving my tongue past her bikini line soon led me to a new challenge. I was failing at cleaning the fluids from Laura's last orgasm. Woe is me, the more I licked, the wetter she became, adding more licking to my task.

Finally with my tongue becoming fatigued, I moved my mouth directly over my little sister's cunt. There was no doubting now that she was awake since, almost instantaneously, she wrapped her hands around my head and tugged me right up to her pussy, locking me in place.

With my hands now positioned to pull apart her labia, I found Laura's clit and went to town on it. Using both my tongue and lips, I ravished her little bud. The harder I worked, the more my sister jammed my head against her pussy. Soon enough, her hips were bucking. I began to suck on her clit even harder. I was more than prepared for the moment my sister was launched into another orgasm. I continued working over her clit, she came again, flooding my beard with her fluids. And she came again. And again. And again.

I lost track of how many orgasms, Laura actually had that time. Eventually, her entire body relaxed, Laura laying back as if she were dead. Yup, her big brother had returned the oral favours Laura had bestowed upon me only a short while earlier.

Extricating my body from the tangle of limbs, I moved up on the bed until we were laying side by each. Laura was still on her back and I was propping myself up on my elbow. Gently, I caressed my sister's body focusing on her stupendous tits. This went on for quite a while before Laura took a deep breath and rolled over to face me.

My sister kissed me on my lips. A gentle, intimate kiss that soon became a series of kisses. Definitely not brother and sister kisses but definitely the kisses of lovers. A brother and sister who were in love with each other.

Naturally enough, the longer we kissed, the more passionate the kisses became. My elbow had grown fatigued with the effort of holding me up so we were both lying on the bed facing each other. My free hand had drifted from my sister's tits to her ass. I can't really say there was a single place on Laura's body that I didn't enjoy caressing. Her backside was no exception.

I caressed my sister's ass. I cupped my sister's ass cheeks. I squeezed those same cheeks. I ran my fingers down the crack between those cheeks. I teased my sister's asshole with a fingertip.

Laura was reciprocating, rubbing my body anywhere she could reach. With that deep breath, my sister rolled towards me. Her big boobs were pressed tight against her big brother which turned me on so much. I could even feel her rock hard nipples trying to poke holes in my chest.

I recognized this was going to be a long, sex filled day. I apologised to my sister saying I needed to have a leak and call the office. With great reluctance, Laura rolled away from me. It was a pain in the ass to have to get dressed to leave the room. Since it was a boarding house, one of the rules was no nudity beyond the sanctity of one's own room. A chuckle came to me as I considered what the other occupants would think of a nude brother leaving his sister's room.

After using the bathroom, I went to the common room to use the phone there. These were days long before the advent of cell phones. I called the office to let them know I had been contacted by an out of town client and I needed to see him to do some paperwork. I would be in the office tomorrow.

Calling home, I was surprised when my lazy assed bitch of a wife answered the phone herself instead of one of the kids. I gave her the same story as the office adding that it was a three hour drive to this client so I would spend the night in a hotel. She didn't seem too disappointed at not having me home that night. I began to think, not for the first time, she had found another poor schmuck to have an affaire with. That was how she hooked me while still married to her first husband.

Back in my sister's bedroom, she was lying with her ass up in the air, propped up on her elbows, and reading a magazine. I undressed quickly while doing my best to stare holes in Laura's ass. My sister was pretending to ignore me, her version of teasing, I guess.

Naked, I crawled up Laura's body until I was poised over her butt. A veritable work of art, any painter from the Rubenesque school, would have loved to memorialize my sister on their canvasses.

With a cheek in each hand, I caressed, cupped, and squeezed each cheek. I rained kisses on Laura's ass pulling apart her cheeks before pushing them back together. My sister lifted her body to my lips putting her asshole and pussy on display for me. Ever the dutiful big brother, I licked and tongued each hole until they were wet with a combination of my saliva and her fluids.

The next natural thing to do was to climb further up my sister's body until my cock was resting in Laura's ass crack. I slapped her ass with my cock drawing a coo of appreciation from my sister.

Unable to resist any further, I pulled her cheeks apart in order to gain access to her pussy. My little sister was so wet, I had no problem sliding my cock deep into her pussy. I pulled her hips up and back so we were fucking doggie style. This happened to be one of Laura's favorite positions and what big brother could deny his sister such a simple request, fuck her doggie.

We moved back and forth in tandem. Laura was enjoying it as I could tell from my little sister's moans and yelps. Sometimes I would pull my cock out so far that the tip was resting right at the entrance to her pussy. After catching my breath I would ram my prick as far as I could reach inside her. Other times, with my prick in the same resting position, I would ever so slowly work my dick into her depths one more time. And, sometimes, I would simply see-saw into her, in and out, repeatedly as well as hard, raising the volume of my sister's yips even louder.

Deciding it was now time for my favourite position, I slapped my sister's ass, telling her to roll over. She groaned as my cock slid out of her slippery, wet cunt. Lying on my back with my hands behind my head and my prick pointing straight up, Laura mounted me in the cowgirl position. Of course, this allowed her to control our movements for a while.

I couldn't keep my hands behind my head very long. Those amazing breasts of my sister were calling out to me, begging her big brother to love them. Not resisting even an iota, I raised my hands to Laura's tits. I went wild playing with them: squeezing them, caressing them, pinching her nipples, tugging her nipples, and every once in a while lifting my head up to kiss and chew on those stupendous boobs.

I knew I was ready to cum. I hadn't come since my sister sucked my cock a couple hours ago while Laura had multiple small orgasms while I was using my oral skills on her.

But, ever the considerate brother, I didn't want to come alone.

"Laura, baby, I'm getting ready to cum," I warned her.

Laura's pussy clamped down on her brother's cock.

"Wait for me, big brother, wait for me."

"Don't squeeze my cock like that," I told Laura. "You'll make me cum even quicker."

My sister's breathing was changing, picking up in intensity and her beginning to gasp. Laura's yelps, accompanied by her moans, grew even louder. Her orgasm wasn't far off from mine. I still fought to keep from shooting my cum into my sister's pussy.

Still riding me, at an increasing tempo, Laura smiled at me as she used the muscles of her cunt to squeeze my cock in a milking motion. I didn't know how long I could keep from flooding my sister's pussy as she was making it extremely difficult to hold back.

Her yelps were growing much louder, being matched by her shrieks. Her cunt was slamming down on my cock now. Now, I knew my little sister was going to achieve her orgasm on her brother's cock. Digging into the mattress with my heels, I pushed up as hard as I could.

My sister's cunt was slamming down on my cock. As she levered herself back up, her brother's cock followed her movements, jamming itself into the sisterly pussy swallowing it. Laura was shrieking like a banshee at this time and I knew she was close to cumming on my cock. My cock was equally close to cumming in my sister's cunt.

I was doing my best to hold back as long as I could. I wanted us both, brother and sister, to cum simultaneously. Finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer. My spunk was rising from the depths of my cock readying itself to spurt. From the volume of the noises, I knew my sister was about on the edge of her orgasm.

I couldn't hold it in. I cried out my sister's name as I let the load of spunk explode out of my cock into my sister's pussy. Laura must have been holding back, waiting for me to cum. As soon as she felt the explosion from my loins, she screamed her way into her orgasm. She had orgasm after orgasm. I shot rope after rope of cum up and into my sister's pussy.