Rainy Night in Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes of sucking her toes and massaging her left foot I said slide back and roll over. She slide to the top of the bed, grabbed a pillow under her arms, turned to face me with a wicked smile and said "is this far enough?". I moved up the bed and slowly pulled the towel off of her back until she was fully unwrapped and I could see every curve of her naked body in the gentle light coming in from the city.

I slide up and gently sat on her butt and started to massage her shoulders. Her head was facing to the left and after a few minutes I saw her eyes slowly start to close. I kept massaging her shoulders – using my strong hands to work the last few kinks from her shoulder muscles and slowly started to work my way down her back. I spent a great deal of time on her shoulder blades, pushing, kneading, thumping – getting all of the last bits of stress out that remained in her body. I kept working way down to her waist and eventually to that ass that I loved so well and gave it an incredible massage – ensuring that I didn't miss a single spot.

I grabbed a few strawberries and made a little trail down the middle of her back starting up near her neck. I then took what was left of my champagne and sprinkled a few drops between each strawberry all the way down to where my right hand was still massaging her ass. I slid both hands up her back and bent over and started to kiss her neck – licking, nibbling, sucking and eventually getting the little piece of strawberry that I had left there. After slowly eating the strawberry, I left my hands massaging her neck and started to lick my way down the champagne trail to the next strawberry. Over the next 10 minutes I kept massaging, licking, sucking and working my way down until I was at the last strawberry which was positioned halfway down her ass – resting between the her two butt-cheeks.

I slowly slid my hands down her back until I had one hand on each cheek, kneading them as my tongue slid down for the last strawberry. I did a circle around it and then gently pulled it into my mouth savoring the flavor and experience of the entire evening. I kept massaging her butt cheeks, starting to pull them apart gently as I slowly slid my tongue down her ass until I found that spot that I knew she loved and dreaded at the same time. I know that Kelly had always secretly fantasized about having anal sex but was fearful at the same time and I felt her body tense as my tongue started to circle her asshole. As I kept massaging with my hands and circling my tongue around and around I felt her body start to relax. I kept my tongue circling just around the rim of her ass with my hands kneading deeper and deeper when I slid my right hand down to her pussy and inserted a finger deep inside her pussy. I moved the position if my hand and inserted my thumb deep inside her as my index finger quickly found her clit and started rubbing back and forth. My thumb started an in and out motion as my finger rubber her clit and soon Kelly slid back onto her knees so that her head was still in the pillow but her ass was up in the air making it even easier for me to do what I was doing.

Needless to say the view for me was amazing. I traced my tongue around her ass and watched my fingers play with her pussy as I felt her body grow more and more tense. She started to rock back and forth, grinding her ass into my face forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. With my right hand massaging her clit and thrusting deep into her pussy, I thrust my tongue as deeply into her ass as I could giving her an anal tongue-fucking. I saw her right hand slide down to her tits and start to play back and forth and before I knew what was happening I felt her coming right on my face and could actually feel her ass and pussy tightening around my tongue and thumb – it was absolutely unbelievable. Her entire body shuddered

She collapsed onto the bed and I slid up beside her and started to stroke her hair. After a minute she opened her eyes, leaned over to me and gave me the deepest and most passionate kiss – even deeper than what had transpired earlier out on the patio. After a minute of this I felt her left hand start to slide down my chest, onto my stomach and then on to my rock hard cock. She kept her hand moving until it was firmly grabbing my balls and then she started to lick and suck her way down my chest and belly until she was quickly at my cock. She quickly engulfed my cock and then decided that she had something else in mind. She quickly pulled off my cock and slid off the bed until she was sitting on the ottoman facing me where I was only moments before.

She grabbed my body and pulled me toward her until my legs were hanging off the bed and my cock and balls were hanging over the edge just inches from her face. She pushed my legs wide apart and clearly decided it must have been time to return the favor. I felt her hands on my thighs as her tongue started to lick my balls back and forth and quickly flick my shaft. She kept pushing and licking up and down, sucking each ball and then tonguing them almost until it hurt. After a few minutes of this Kelly slide her head up to the top of my cock and started to slowly slide her tongue down. She got to the base of my cock, did a quick circle and kept going. At the same time I felt her start to push my legs up and I felt her tongue slide down until it started to circle my ass. While Kelly had been in and around my ass many times in our past, never had I felt her this close. I felt her push my legs even further apart as she moved her tongue in closer and closer circles until she was flicking back and forth right on my asshole. The feeling was absolutely amazing as she started to dart her tongue in, out, around, in, out, around. It was incredible and at the same moment she decided to start using her fingernail to scratch the undersides of my thighs and eventually massage my ass as her tongue worked her magic.

The feeling of Kelly doing this was absolutely amazing and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming as she plunged her tongue deeper and deeper inside of me. I decided that she also needed more and said "come up here and turn around.". That didn't need any translation as she quickly stopped, turned her body around above mine and assumed the '69' position. She moved her hands under my ass and slid her mouth on top of my cock ands started to suck and fuck it as hard as she could. I took both of my hands, spread her cheeks and plunged my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy. The one thing that always amazed me about Kelly was how incredible she tasted. It was like the nectar of the gods – I had never tasted anything more incredible and it was like I couldn't get enough. I used my hands to pull apart her cheeks and plunge my tongue as deeply into her pussy as I could. I moved it in and out, around and around and started to flick her clit and slowly start to suck on it. Her juiced started to flow all over my face and I could feel her body starting to tense up once again and she started to suck me like there was no tomorrow. I could feel her head bobbing up and down on my cock as her finger slid further and further down and now pressed tightly against my asshole – starting to rub small circles around and around.

I moved my hands down from her ass a bit to plunge my fingers deep into her pussy while my tongue flicked on her clit. I moved one in, then two and eventually three in at the same time – and when they came out they were glistening with her wetness. I moved my tongue back up and started to dart around her asshole again. With my fingers pulling her cheeks apart I could see that perfect hole glistening from my tongue. I felt her hand quickly slide and while I kept licking her asshole I saw her plunge her fingers into her pussy as well – the sight almost made me cum right there. I darted around for a minute or two more and then moved my tongue back deep inside her pussy as she pulled her hand away and I felt it move down below my balls.

As I continued to fuck her pussy with my tongue, I started to push one of the fingers I had soaked in her pussy juice up into her ass. There was some resistance but not a lot and she buried her pussy even deeper into my face as my finger went buried itself up to the second knuckle. At that same moment, while she was deep-throating my cock, she took one of her fingers that had been pressing on the outside of my ass and thrust it inside. I bucked up at the unexpected move which drive my cock deeper into her and her finger deeper into me. We were both inside each other and I knew that at this point neither of us was going to last long.

I moved my lips down to her clit and started sucking and flicking it with my tongue. I started to move my finger up and down in her ass and felt her entire body shudder as she clenched her legs and came on my face. After a moment I felt her start to suck again on my cock and I said "turn around – I want to cum with you on top of me." This had always been one of my favorite positions watching her ride up and down on my cock.

She quickly turned around and I felt my cock push deep inside her – it truly was a perfect fit. As she pumped up and down on my cock I stared at her body and realized once again how two people can be so perfect for each other. She leaned her body back and I felt her hand slide down and she was cupping my balls as she continued to pump up and down on me. I felt her tighten her pussy muscles and this pushed me past the point of no return. She must have felt me starting to cum because she somehow reached her hand even further back and pushed the tip of her finger into my ass and this made me buck up and cum even more. I couldn't remember the last time I had an orgasm as big as the one I had now. I could feel my legs tense up and even my toes curl as every ounce of my being was shuddering in a huge orgasm. I felt myself cumming and cumming again deep into her hot pussy.

After what must have been five huge spurts I felt her finger slip out and she slowly set herself down on my chest with my cock still inside her. I ran my hands down her back, gently pushed her body against mine and gave one last passionate kiss until we collapsed that way where we spent the entire night...

12