Rainy Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are hard again" she commented in admiration.

"Where am I getting this energy from" he wondered. He had never been this sexually excited before.

She took the shower gel and poured some into her hand; she placed it straight onto Deji's cock and began stroking it slowly. Bubbles began to form almost instantly. She lathered up his cock more and more then dropped to her knees, just out of the main spray from the shower, and started working her hands on both his cock and balls. She twisted her hand around his shaft with each long slow stroke. Deji's eyes were rolling back; this was the most luxurious hand job he had ever gotten. She stopped and Deji looked down to see why she had stopped. She was looking up at him, running her soapy hands all over her boobs, massaging them and squeezing them for him. She grabbed the shower gel and poured copious amounts onto her already lathered boobs. She rubbed them together making even more bubbles form, her hands slid across her breasts as she played. Deji watched excitedly as she moved her chest close to his cock and placed it in between her foaming boobs.

They seemed unbelievably soft with all of the bubbles as she made her boobs glide around his cock. She had clamped her breasts tight around his cock and kept her nipples exposed between her fingers, she loved the feeling of them slipping over his body as she moved. Deji began to move of his own accord letting her remain still on her knees, squeezing her boobs together and staring down at his juicy cock as he thrust. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on as his cock emerged and disappeared between her boobs, hitting her chin with each thrust. She wiped the soap from the head, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue; she caught his cock in her mouth briefly before it went again, and then returned. The soapy taste was unpleasant on her tongue but soon passed and she began to enjoy the natural taste of his cock again, her tongue played about on the tip with each thrust driving both of them wild with renewed excitement.

Deji stopped and stood her up in the shower; he kissed her and held her arms behind her back. Quickly he turned her around and pressed her up against the wall tiles. She slid a little on the wet surface as he held her there, reaching round and rubbing his fingers over her soapy clit. She could feel his hard rod pushed between her ass cheeks as he began to grind himself against her. She stuck her ass back into his crotch. Deji moved his cock swiftly up inside her wet pussy again with one quick movement. A sharp gasp escaped her as he filled her up, her pussy so tight that it had taken her by surprise and stung a little; this soon subsided into a long moan of pleasure as Deji thrust into her again. She was unable to say a word as she gasped quickly in unrelenting pleasure with every thrust.

She grabbed Deji's hand and placed his fingers in her mouth, she sucked on them hungrily pretending she had his cock in her mouth again. The thought of tasting his juices again brought her closer to orgasm, she took his fingers into her throat, almost swallowing his hand as he fucked her into oblivion. She was so close to cumming now that it was almost unbearable for her; she felt like she was going to explode all over his cock with every single thrust. The sight of her ass bouncing with each impact made Deji's cock harder and the sound of their wet bodies hitting together and getting louder drove them both wild.

Deji knew she was very close to cumming. He was fucking her hard as it was but knew that she wanted him to pull out all the stops this time. Her moans were now so loud that they were echoing through the room. Deji pulled her head back as she stuck her ass out against him. Her pussy had started to loosen a little from the relentless pounding but was rapidly tightening back up as she began to cum for the umpteenth time that night.

"Yes! Fuck me!! Oh shit I'm gonna cummmm!!" she screamed. Her pussy clenched tight around his shaft; she went silent and seized up for a second as if the wind had been knocked out of her, her only movement coming from her hand that was on her clit and the only sound coming from Deji's heavy breathing. This was then broken by her screaming orgasm.

"OH FUUCKKK!!" she howled.

She slammed herself back onto his cock, her pussy squeezed tight around it. She pressed herself there for a second on the final edge of her orgasm, but the firm grip he had placed on her waist made her keep cumming; Her pussy compressed down onto his cock so hard that she squirted over his legs and the shower floor in one final eruption of ecstasy. Her body went limp and he had to hold her tight to prevent her from slipping and falling as her legs shook uncontrollably. Deji leaned back against the tiled wall and rested his head, letting his eyes roll back as his cock twitched inside her.

As she finally came down from her heights of pleasure he moved his hips back and forth slowly again. This time she pulled herself off his dick in protest.

"Please don't fuck me to death!! Do you want to kill me?" she retorted in alarm.

She slowly slid to the floor. She made a firm grip on his shaft that was already slick with her juices and pointed it to her breasts. She stroked rapidly and within moments she was milking his man goo all over her boobs. She looked up at him with a happy smile on her face.

He slid down to the floor and they both sat in each other's arms breathless and exhausted.

"I don't think I'm going to allow myself to get fucked again for a while. That was mind blowing."

"You aren't no slouch yourself." He replied.

They slowly washed each other off and went back to bed. They didn't bother getting dressed and just snuggled under the duvet, their naked bodies pressed into each other. They kissed and cuddled as the afterglow of their intense lovemaking washed over them. Exhausted, delicious sleep finally caught up with them and as the first light of dawn began to show in the sky, they both drifted off to slumber land.

**************

Deji walked her to the taxi lot where she was to take a cab to her sister's place. He had given her his number but for some reason she had refused to give him hers.

"I have so much thinking to do, especially after last night. That's something that I will never forget. I promise I'll call you someday, but I can't give you my number. Thank you very much for your kindness and for taking care of me," she said affectionately.

"I don't even know your name. You can tell me that at least" he confessed.

"Don't worry. You will in due time. I promise."

She gave him a quick kiss on his lips and turned to get into the taxi that was going into town. With one quick affectionate look, she blew him a kiss as the taxi moved off. Deji stood there watching as it disappeared into traffic.

"So who do I tell arsehole came to see him?" he thought. He shrugged and turned around to head back to his room.

12