Rainy Night With Wiccamoon

Story Info
She casts a lust spell for the pleasure.
836 words
3.76
33.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Wiccamoon chants quietly casting her lust spell lightening fills the room with gleaming light. The rain is pounding on the window outside. Ahhh midnight time to go. She get up and walks outside. She is ready for the game.

Down threw the woods not making a sound. She moves like a cat stalking her prey. She makes it to the banks of the creek. Ah she sees them. Yes two campers. They are sitting by what was once a camp fire. The rain has caused the fire to go out. She reaches down and pulls out a pouch. And puts some of the dust in her hand chants softly. And the camp fire is light. That's better. Now she knows what comes next.

With a wicked smile on her face she sits on the large rock between the creek and the campers. Puts the pouch down beside the rock and takes off her see threw night gown. She then begins to masturbate. Slowly moving her fingers over her clit and letting out a small moan of delight. And thinks to herself oh yes i am horny. At the same time both campers turn to see what the noise was. As they turn they see a beautiful woman with long read hair and nothing on crossed legged on a big rock down by the creek. Not know if this is a dream. Or has someone played a joke on them. Is she's playing with herself. As Wiccamoon rubs her hot wet love hole she moans even louder. The desire is building up. She is ready now for one of them to start playing.

Not knowing why one of the men go to her. He is drawn to her as a moth is to a flame. He truly wants her with every fiber in his body. As he moves to her he takes of his shorts then his shirt. Leaving nothing but his underwear on. Then he reaches her. Shall I kiss her. Yes. He puts his hand under Wiccamoon's chin and tilts her head up. He then bends down and kisses her fully. She taste like honey. He then kisses her again. This time he moves his hand to her bare chest. He cups her breast into his hand and bends down to suck on her nipple. In delight Wiccamoon lets out a sigh of pleasure. He then moves his hand to the other breast and cups it. Then he bends down and sucks on that nipple. As he moves her hand from her cunt to take over Wiccamoon licks his neck and grabs him pulling him to here. The fire is smoldering inside of her. He get to his knees and puts his tongue to her pussy. He licks her. This taste like honey too. With a sweet tasting lady like her I may never need a cookie again. As he eats Wiccamoon's pussy he knows his cock is hard and throbbing. He slowly moves back to his feet. Kissing every inch of Wiccamoon on the way up. He slides himself into her hot wet pussy. and starts moving up and down. He feels so good inside of me. Wiccamoon bends her back upwards to meet him and wiggles underneath him. Faster he thrusts deep inside of her.

Now the other man moves over to the rock. He pulls his cock out and starts stroking it. He then moves to Wiccamoon. As she takes his cock into her hand she wiggles even more. She strokes it. Then she puts it into her mouth and starts sucking it. He has a big one. I know where i want it. She then rolls over and gets on top of the first man. She rides him like a bareback stallion. Ahhhhhh it feels so good. She moves slowly at first. Then faster. Now for the other man. She moves her hand back to his dick. Stroking it. She tugs on it ever so lightly and lays down. Moving him to her. The other man gets on top of her. Puts his hard dick to her ass and slides himself into her ass. As she cries out in delight and pain. they all move as one. Faster and harder. Up and down. In and out.

As the lightening strikes and the rain comes down the three of them are as one for now. Faster and harder the fucking continues. Wiccamoon is now ready to cum as are both men. And in one great radiant explosion they cum. The explosion of pure satisfaction over comes Wiccamoon. And she shivers. Both men have smiles on their faces. And look very happy.

Wiccamoon now takes a pouch from beside the rock. And sprinkles her dust on the two men. They both fall sleep. She moves out between them. Still shaky for the fucking. She knows the dust will make them sleep and forget. As she walks away into the rainy night. She has a smile on her face as well.