Rainy Ride

Story Info
How a convenient bike pool turned into most memorable night.
1k words
3.55
21.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is Lina. In my mid 40s. Working with a MNC company and have to travel a lot. There are few offices where I have to shuttle between therefore I spend lot of time away from home. Cities like Bangalore and Delhi and full of traffic and taking taxi could be very painful. I sometimes waste 2-3 hours one way in taxi when going from place I live to my office.

Though I live with a cousin of mine in Bangalore but she and her husband also reached home late therefore it's always boring time for me. I am straight forward but very reserve person and don't really mingle with people including my colleagues. I finish my task and leave office. Enjoy reading in evening.

This time I was in July in month of May. Just started in. Month of July. Monsoon was expected soon. I was here for few weeks this time. Daily commuting was a challenge. One of my colleagues spoke about new company for bike pool. It was a service for those who are commuting between same locations. I thought if trying. Traveling by bike is faster but I have never travelled on bike other than my husband. I didn't like physical closeness but still thought of trying to save 1-2 hours daily.

First day my bike pool person came to pickup point. Was a young guy in his mid 20s. Well built with boyish looks. After initial checks I got to ride. Was a safe driver. Saved lot of time. Was happy with it. Decided to use him daily. I don't look at my watch while working and have no fixed time but with him around I tried to ensure I leave in time so that I can go with him since it's bike pool not a taxi service mutual respect was important.

He started talking to me about work and sometimes due to sudden breaks I came quite close to him on bike. I have slim figure but have size 36 D. I didn't mind my boobs touching his back sometimes. Actually few times after touching I didn't even mind moving backwards. I could feel he was enjoying too. We didn't go further and no discussion.

Yesterday when we started from office, after few minutes it started raining. It was so suddenly we were wet completely. He wanted to take shelter but I was wearing a satin Dress. My clothes were completely stuck to my body making my curves visible and leaving very little for imagination. I asked him to keep moving since we were wet anyway. I kept rubbing my breast against his back in journey. I enjoy Rains and was missing my husband and was getting hot.

We almost reached my home and I just decided something. When he dropped me I told I forgot to bring keys and called my cousin. She told will take an hour. It was still raining heavily. He offered me to come to his apartment nearby. Though I was waiting for this but pretended I am not ready. Anyway after few minutes we were heading to his home. He had a small apartment with a room. He told me in past that he lives alone and sometimes his mom comes here.

I started sneezing. He offered me to change cloths. I was waiting for that. He offered me his T-shirt and shorts. Oh ya he also gave me his mother's bra with remarks it may not fit as she is bigger than you.

I went to toilet. Took shower and when tried to wear the bra realize it's too big for me. I left it loose and put T-shirt on this. Removed my cloths and wore his shorts. Quite a big size for me. Anyway didn't mind. Came out and thought of asking his help to tie bra since hooks couldn't fit. My heartbeat were very fast. I was completely excited and nipples were tight. Never had sex with a stranger in past so was not sure what I am going to do. Anyway I turned around and ask him if he can tie bra. Lifted my T-shirt a bit. He could see my well built back and I could feel he was right too. He tied it down with some sensual touches to my back. I was hot but didn't want to take first step. He was wet too. He told me he is going to take shower. In few mins he came in just towel with well built chest. Almost no hair. Wrapped around was towel and could see his bulging penis inside. Was just waiting for it to happen.

My shirts were so big he could see my completely naked legs and probably my shaved pussy. I was wet and waiting for him to touch me.

I couldn't controlled myself. I wanted to stand and instead of hand I put pressure on towel. Towel was in my hand and he was standing all naked in front of me with full erection. At least 8 inch. He smiled and with one hand pulled my T-shirt. And removed my bra. My nipples were tight and there was no resistance from My side. For a minute I forgot am married. All I needed that time was sex. He started rubbing and sucking my nipples and I was extremely excited. I hold his penis and started rubbing it. He removed my shorts and another second we were in 69 position. He was sucking me and my mouth was full of him. I wish it never stopped.

After few seconds he entered in my hot pussy and was sucking me vigorously. This is something I didn't have for ages. Of my god, he is so hot and tight. For next 30 minutes he was all over me. I guess I would have ejaculated at least three times. Finally he came and spread his speed on my breast and tummy. Hotness of his sperms made me even more excited.

It was late by then and my cousin was worried where I am. She called me. I mentioned m stuck in traffic and while he was fast asleep, change cloths and left for home, full of memories though...