Rainy Romance

Story Info
A little love and fantasy in the rain.
2.2k words
4.24
22.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nitabug
Nitabug
1 Followers

Sharing erotic fantasies had become part of our work day, but for some reason today's conversation seemed different. Greg had recently shown interest in my past relationships, and for some reason just talking about them seemed to push the right buttons. Never being very good at explaining things, it seemed to be easier when he asked direct questions. Those questions dug up things I hadn't thought about in years. Needless tosay, I was ready to jump his bones. So I decided to try a little seduction number on him to see if it would work.

I shaved my pussy before he got there, and decided to dress in red undies, black nylons, heels and a short black robe. I wanted to seduce him and make tonight only about him and what he wanted. I met him at the door with a glass of wine. But as I handed it to him, he stepped away to get a good look at me. His smile reminded me of a shy school boy caught looking at his teacher too intently.

I took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom, where candles provided just the right amount of light. The window was slightly open, and we could hear the rain along with the soft music playing. I wanted to tease him to the point of making him beg, so I turned and slowly swayed back and forth while his hands began to caress my breast. I felt sexy, and at that particular moment I wasn't the least bit worried about him seeing or touching me.

I continued to sway to the music. As I leaned forward I raised my robe to show just a peek of my red silk panties. I worked my ass against his cock and got the reaction I was looking for. He was hard, but I wanted to make him even harder. I turned to kiss him, then worked my way down his chest stopping to kiss, lick and bite his nipples.

As I knelt in front of him, I began to remove his pants and cursed under my breath about his belt. Getting past that belt and to the snap of his pants seemed to take forever. I wanted to feel his cock against my cheek. Once I slid his pants down, that's exactly what I got. I love burying my face in his crotch and breathing in his scent. If I could bottle that scent, I'd be one happy lady.

I continued rubbing my face all over his cock, and even nibbled on it through his underwear before making my way down to his thighs, where I left light kisses. Not being a very patient lady, I quickly made my way back to his cock and removed his underwear. His cock has always made me do a double take. Not only is it long, but it's thick and has always made me wet just thinking about it.

I couldn't wait any longer so I took his cock in my hand and licked his balls while gently stroking him. Looking up and seeing that look on his face made me want to tease him even more. Moving my tongue up his shaft, I took him into my mouth until I was at the base of his cock. When I felt his hands in my hair, I began to suck Slowly. But he changed the pace and began fucking my face quickly. I loved feeling his hands in my hair slightly pushing my head down while at the same time fucking my mouth like it was a tight pussy. I knew he was going to cum when I felt his cock down my throat and his balls pulsating against my chin. I barely got to taste him, but I shared it with him when I stood up to kiss him.

He stood and laid on the bed, then motioned for me to lay beside him. We talked and listened to the rain, but even then I couldn't keep my hands from caressing his cock. I love a hard cock, but I also love to feel a soft cock in my hand and slowly feel it get excited again. He moved to lay between my legs. The weight of his body on mine felt wonderful. He began to kiss my face and lips, then slowly licked a trail down my neck and behind my ear before turning his attention to my nipples. I could feel my nipples between his fingers and then his teeth. God how I love to have my nipples bitten just hard enough to be somewhat painful.

He inched lower, stopping briefly to kiss and lick my stomach before moving down to my thighs. When he passed over my pussy, I wanted to cry. I wanted and needed to be touched, but I think like myself he wanted to drive me to the point of begging. I moved my hands to his hair as I felt his soft kisses on my thighs. He quickly moved to my pussy, where he made one long lick up my wet slit until he found my clit. His tongue was warm as it flicked across. I felt on fire, or so I thought until he took my clit between his teeth and gently sucked. That feeling is unlike anything else a man can do.

He continued to suck and lick on my clit. I was dying to feel his fingers inside, and when he slipped one in I came off the bed. My hips were moving against his face and hands. I was fucking his fingers as fast and hard as I could. I was about to cum, when I suddenly felt another finger slipping inside my ass. At that point I was jerking as I began to cum. It was almost painful, but thankfully he didn't stop.

He moved up and kissed me...I love the taste of my pussy, especially when it's on someone else's lips. We laid side by side for a few minutes, but then he took me by the hand and led me outside.

He knew I had always had a fantasy about making love in the rain, and he chose that night to make my fantasy come true. It was just a light, cold rain; but neither of us minded. When he felt me shiver, he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my face. He was always tender when kissing my face, and made sure he didn't miss a spot as he moved lower to my neck and breast.

His tongue mixed with the light rain on my breast made me wild with wanting. His fingers began to pinch and squeeze my nipples, lightly at first until I begged him to pinch , suck and bite harder. Unlike some women it takes more pressure and stimulation to get mine aroused. He heard me begging for more and didn't make me wait long. I was moaning and wanting to feel his hands all over my body.

Next I felt his hair on my tummy as he began kissing my tummy. My hands automatically went to his hair. I grabbed and pressed his head down harder forcing his tongue to lick harder, deeper and suddenly turn to sucks and bites that left small marks on my tummy that I would see days afterwards. I always love seeing those marks when I shower days later. It brings back all the memories from nights before.

His head continued to move lower; but suddenly stopped, and I felt his teeth on my hips as he turned me away from him. I knew where this was headed, and I was on more than ready. He was kneeling behind me, his mouth even with my ass. I could feel his breath against my crack' and I felt his arms circle me as his head rested against my ass and hips. He slowly began to massage my tummy. This is something he knew I was a bit uncomfortable with, but he did it so slowly and with such loving strokes that I felt special and loved. He made me feel so comfortable that I wasn't even thinking about what I looked like or felt like in his hands.

Suddenly his fingers slipped between my slit and found my clit. The minute he touched it, I began to spasm so hard that I was doubled over the rail on the deck. This was exactly the place I wanted to be, because I next felt his tongue buried in my crack searching out my hole. He buried his tongue in my ass, and his fingers in my pussy. Most of my weight was on the rail.As he fucked my asshole and pussy, I held on to the rail and rocked back and forth fucking his face with my ass and crack. My knees were trembling and the need for me to cum was so bad I was begging.

I turned around, rested my ass against the cold wet rail, pulled his face to my pussy, and told him to eat my cunt. There I was, legs spread open with his teeth sucking my clit and two of his fingers buried inside my wet pussy. I lowered myself onto his fingers, setting the pace of how hard, deep and fast I wanted to be finger fucked. I was like a mad woman wanting more and more, and finally I began to cum. It was the best orgasm I had ever had, and he didn't stop until I collapsed in front of him.

He immediately kissed me to share my pussy juice with me, then he rubbed his fingers all over my face and breasts. I raised each breast to my lips, licked my juice off each one, and smiled at him after each lick. We stood up and hugged trying to warm each other up from the rain, but little good it did. As I leaned into him, I felt his hard cock press into my tummy and knew exactly what I wanted to do next.

My legs were like rubber after the orgasm I had just Had, so I slid down and knelt in front of him wrapping my arms around his waist. I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck slowly. But I picked up the pace before turning him toward the rail. He hesitated a moment when I asked him to lean over the rail, but quickly moved when he realized what was coming next. His waist was draped over the rail with his ass in the air, and when I moved in behind him I felt his legs tremble. I laughed to myself when I thought of how he'd be trembling when I was done with him.

His hands were on the rail, until I began kissing and biting his ass, and then they were grasping the rail. I ran my tongue down his legs and in between his legs before stopping right below his balls to suck. He was moaning and asked me to suck his cock, but I refused. I had something else in mind. I pushed him (a little roughly) over the rail a bit further, pulled his ass cheeks apart, and buried my face in his ass. I ran my tongue up and down his crack stopping at the base of his balls, before making my way up again and burying my tongue in his asshole.

His ass was tight but in this position I felt I could go deep. He was moaning and telling me to eat his ass, asking me if I liked his ass. I answered by pulling his ass further apart and trying to go deeper. He was fucking my face almost knocking me off balance, until I reached between his legs and grabbed his cock. His movements were so rapid that I could barely keep up with him. But I kept fucking his ass while pumping his cock.

I knew he was getting ready to cum but I wasn't ready for that, so I backed away and stood up. He reached for me, kissing me deeply so he could taste his ass on my lips. He looked me in the eye and asked me what I wanted. I smiled before asking him to fuck my ass. A few kisses later I was leaning over the rail feeling his fingers deep inside my pussy, then sliding to my ass, getting me wet and ready for his cock. He slid a finger in slowly and waited for me to move against it, to let him know I was ready for more.

Several fingers later I felt his hand at the base of my back, and I knew I was getting ready to feel his cock inside my ass. I tried to relax and grabbed the rail, forcing myself over a bit more as he buried the head of his cock in my asshole. I felt like I was going to tear, but he went slow like he was making love to my ass.

He began to move faster as he felt me relax more. I felt his hands on my shoulders grabbing me. He slammed into me harder and harder, before he finally gave one long stroke and buried his load inside of me. I could feel his spasms and the warmth of his cum inside of me. He held me in that position hugging and kissing my back, before pulling away and helping me up and into his arms.

We laid in the rain for a while laughing and talking about what we had done.

One fantasy down and many more to go.

Nitabug
Nitabug
1 Followers