Rainy Weekend with Mom

Story Info
A bored teen son finds a video on mom's phone... and then...
976 words
3.99
237.3k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older).

*****

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, dad was out of town, and I was bored, as I sat on the couch, while mom watched her soap opera on TV.

It was the usual crap about lust and romance of course.

As the show ended, mom stood up and said she was going to take a shower, as she put the remote on the table beside me and headed up the stairs.

I reached over to grab the remote, and found mom's phone instead. I started flipping through her pictures and videos, and I came across this video of mom inside the car.

She was naked, with her phone on the seat, and pointed at her horny wet pussy and her tight little asshole.

Mom's pussy was shaved clean, except for a little landing strip above her smooth mound.

My hand immediately began stroking my rapidly hardening cock, through my sweat pants, as I watched my mom's fingers fucking her tight little asshole, and her hot horny pussy, and rubbing it with her wet fingers until her puffy lips were glistening with her juices.

My big dick was so hard that it was aching as it throbbed in my hand...

Then mom pulled out a flesh colored dildo, which looked as though it was moulded from my own dick, and began thrusting it into her tight delicious cunt as her lips stretched around its wide girth.

My hard throbbing dick was aching for release as I pulled it out of my pants and began fist fucking it slowly with long strokes, my eyes glued to the small screen.

I never knew that my mom's body was so fucking hot, as she always dresses in frumpy clothes like a librarian... because she is...

Mom has nice firm tits, topped with perfect hard nipples, a nice little round ass with a tiny little pucker, and the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen.

My hips were thrusting as I fucked my fist, wondering how good her sweet pussy would taste.

Mom slowly retracted the big dildo from her tight gripping snatch, and once again started working her horny holes with her fingers, fucking in and out of her sopping wet pussy as her sweet nectar flowed from her hot honey hole, and then thrusting her cum soaked digits into her tight little pucker, gliding them deep inside. My mind was spinning, unable to deal with the fact that I was jerking off to a video of my mom, masturbating in the car, and it was the hottest thing that I had ever seen...

I had never been so fucking horny in my entire life!!

Mom turned sideways as she continued fingering her tight little bum, and pressed her long slender thighs together as her soft mound engulfed her hot wet hole.

I began to wonder what it would be like to fuck her little pucker and lick her smooth mound with my tongue, as I watched her slick fingers slipping in and out of her stretching asshole.

My heart was pounding, and I beat my hard throbbing cock frantically with my tightly clenched fist as I watched my mom spread her long legs wide, and begin working her hot steamy cunt once more.

She retrieved a long black dildo, not quite as thick as the other, and stuffed it deep inside her horny fuck hole, then closed her slender legs, clenching her hot little cunt tightly around the long black toy, and began thrusting it in and out of her wet gripping pussy.

After a few long strokes, she opened her legs wide and pulled the glistening toy from her tight wet tunnel and put it in her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around it, and sucking her hot girl goo from its long shaft, and then placed head against her creamy wet hole and began fucking herself hard.

After a few minutes, and a few good hard strokes, deep into her quivering cunt, I could see by the look on mom's face that she was cumming hard as her orgasm rushed through her tight little body.

My dick was harder than it has ever been, and pulsating rapidly in my hand, as my aching balls begged to release their huge load of hot thick creamy cum.

Mom pulled the slick wet toy from her well fucked pussy, and sucked her hot sweet juices from the long black shaft, then wiped it clean with her white silk panties...

I could feel my big balls churning, as the video came to an end, ready to release their hot sticky load, when...

"Do you like what you see???" mom's voice came from behind the couch...

I froze instantly, my hard throbbing shaft gripped tightly in my hand...

"I was hoping that you would find that someday, but I didn't think it would be so soon..." she said.

I turned around to see mom standing behind me, wearing a thin white silk robe, which was nearly transparent, her long black hair still wet from her shower, unlike her usual bun.

"Did you like watching mommy fucking her hot horny holes???" Mom asked.

I open my mouth to speak, but no words would come out...

"You don't have to answer, I can see by the big hard throbbing dick in your hand that you did." she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Now let's put that hard young cock to good use. It would be such a shame to waste all that hot potent creamy cum you have built up in your nice big balls, and we have the rest of the weekend to do all those things you saw, with your big hard dick instead of those cold lifeless toys"...

A rainy weekend with mom isn't going to be so bad after all...