Rainy's Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... oh sorry." He looked over to me. "Let's do The Band, if it's live."

"Sure." I answered and watched the reflection.

Ed took a deep breath as Rainy removed her bra.

Rainy was now down to only her panties. There was lots of time to look as she hung each garment over the deck railing after taking them off. Even in the reflection, Rainy's figure looked outstanding with her full round tits and slim waist curving out to full round hips.

I went back to picking up the CDs after putting The Band in the player. It was worth the wait. Rainy's tits hung down as she slipped her panties off and laid them over the railing. Then she straightened up and stretched a bit. I pretended to read the other CDs while Ed looked over at the beautiful figure just outside. What I didn't expect was the unintended close up!

Rainy unexpectedly walked directly in front of the glass door! She had left another pair of running shorts there from a previous day! So there she was, right in front of the glass door, full frontal, tits high and round and delicious looking. Her nipples were hard and her athletic thighs framed her dark patch of fur. At this point I really couldn't pretend not to notice and was worried she would see that we were inside. "Holy crap!" I blurted as Ed's jaw dropped open. "Rainy changes out there sometimes. I'd better go tell her you're here!"

I started to get up and noticed the tent in Ed's jeans while I tried to figure out the right thing to do, "Actually, maybe that's not a great idea. If she sees me moving she'll know we saw her naked."

"You're probably right." Ed was a gentleman and turned his head away as he responded.

But she turned and leaned over to shake out her hair. This was a bit too much as her pussy came into view. "Okay, I better take this chance to lead her away from the window."

"Uh, yeah." He deadpanned looking back at her and realized what he was seeing. Gentleman or not, this was not a view any guy could turn away.

I left the den intending to get Rainy off the deck. I suddenly realized I had slowed myself considerably while going to get Rainy off the deck. I was thinking about Ed watching her and actually found the situation titillating. I hadn't intended Ed to see such a close-up; not only was the close-up of her boobs, but there my wife's lovely pussy lips displayed on the other side of the glass door!

Rainy had made her way inside a minute later and was coming down the hall, naked. The thought that Ed could come out of the room at any moment caused a rise in my shorts. I knew I couldn't explain to her why I didn't mention he was there, so I quickly guided Rainy into the bathroom, gave her a fresh towel and a kiss.

"Well, that was nice of you!" She said looking at me quizzically.

I went back and made light of the situation with Ed. "I can't believe that happened, again!" I said referring to the first window display.

"You really have to let her know when someone's visiting!" He urged and shook his head. I'm not sure how long she was leaned over to his eyes, but Ed had an obvious bulge in his jeans. We quietly made our way to the front door at Ed's request before Rainy came out and heard us talking.

"Is that Ed?" She said happily as she came out to meet us. "Hi Ed! What's up?"

The phrase wasn't lost on either of us though we didn't let on.

Ed was having a hard time keeping his face from turning red as Rainy came over and gave him a big hug, and then bounced down onto the couch. "Are you guys just going to stand there? Come sit." That hug and invitation after just seeing her nude body up close caused Ed to stammer as sweat beaded from his forehead.

"I was just dropping something off for Chuck. Gotta go. Take care!" He said as he quickly made his way out the door and down the front steps. Ed never mentioned that event either.

"Glad you came out of the shower dressed." I teased my wife, just to test her mood. I was pretty horny after what just happened.

"I heard you guys talking at the front door." She assured me.

"If you would have come in from the deck." I smiled raising my eyebrows up and down quickly. "Our friend would've gotten quite a surprise if he was at the front door just then!"

"Ed's a gentleman, he'd have looked away." She said reaching a hand out to pull me onto the couch. "Not like you!"

"I can't look away Rainy. You know that. It's just not possible!" I said as I returned the hug.

"Ed is a gentlemen." I added. "But he wouldn't look away." I said as we cuddled together.

"He's kind of mellow. I'm sure he would." She laughed.

"Nope, not right away." I insisted.

"How would you know?" She was getting curious because of my certainty.

"Because he has looked."

"What?" She was surprised at my answer. "What do you mean, he has looked?" She stared at me.

"Well, one time he drove me home and there you were in the window, watering the plants." I quickly brought up the original Rainy sighting or she would have figured out what happened the past thirty minutes.

"So?"

"So you were naked."

"When? You never told me!" Rainy said more in interest than it being an impropriety.

"And you never told me who was looking at us at that hotel door in Arizona." I winked.

"That's not the same. Ed's our friend." She countered.

"I never said anything because he never mentioned it."

"How much could you have seen anyway?" Rainy was dismissing the event.

"Everything from the lower thighs on up." I said evenly.

"For how long?"

"For about a minute or so until you walked away."

"Why didn't you distract him?" She looked at me with a wry smile.

"I was too mesmerized with you being naked. You looked so beautiful, it didn't seem to be a bad thing."

"Now you sound like my parents!"

"Well not quite. I still think about sex every time I see you naked." I smiled.

"Well... I'm proud that you didn't freak out. That's good." She was always trying to bring out the best in people, especially me.

"It's good that he saw you naked?" I twisted her words.

"That's not what I meant..." She started to say, but I cut her off.

"...cause I've accepted your upbringing. It didn't bother me that he did, you know, because your body is like watching a work of art." I said in a way that she wasn't' certain was serious. I expected her to react to the fact that I said it wouldn't bother me for another man to see her naked, but she only focused on the latter part of the sentence.

"Wow! That's the best compliment I ever got!" Rainy said in a whispery voice. The she kissed me. We snuggled. And for once, it didn't lead to sex. I sat there holding her and feeling very fortunate to have my own Renoir.

---

Our real feelings about her nudity were tested later that fall when Ed came over to help install some new closet doors and then stayed to watch the Phillies playoff game at my house. It was the sixth of October 1993. Rainy had been naked around the house most of that morning before Ed arrived.

I teased her about whether she was getting dressed before Ed arrived.

"Ah, you wouldn't notice anyway once the Phillies game starts." Rainy said facetiously.

We were both in a teasing mood so Rainy teased back.

"I'm not so sure about that!" I muttered aloud.

She headed down the hall with an exaggerated swivel causing her ass to sway side to side.

A half hour later Ed and I headed straight into the den and clicked on the television to listen to the pre-game while we surveyed the closet door we were about to install. Rainy came in about ten minutes later ... and stopped the room dead.

She was wearing very short cutoffs, the kind where the inside of the pockets are showing on the outside. She had on one of my old worn cut off softball shirts. It was a v-neck, which showed some cleavage. Since the lower buttons were missing the shirt parted, showing off the cutest navel you might ever wish to see. She looked like one of those baseball girl calendars.

I think we heard hersecond sentence after we swallowed our beers hard. "It's sixty five degrees out there today. I'm going outside to rake the leaves from the flower bed."

She put some salsa and chips down on the table, further revealing her cleavage.

"Those are for you guys." She gave me this teasing smile and headed out to do her raking.

I wasn't sure if she meant the cleavage or the chips! This time I was the one whose mouth was open, as I stared at my wife as she left the room saying. "Seeya later, enjoy the game!"

I really wanted to watch her rake the leaves in that outfit. I'm sure our neighbor was going to be straining his neck today! I could have talked Ed into it without hesitation, but decided that getting the doors installed and watching the playoff game between the Phillies and Braves was a safer move.

When she came back inside later, she stopped in to see how we were doing. Ed had the doors done in record time and we were already watching the game, it was 1-0 Phillies. Rainy's shirt was dirty, along with her face, arms, and legs. After cleaning out the flowerbed she somehow looked sexier even with all the dirt! I could just imagine the neighbor seeing her out there!

"All done?" I asked before she could leave. "What's next on your list?"

"I've got nothing planned. What are you doing?"

"We were going to get a few beers and watch the rest of the game." I said as I got up and met her at the entrance to the room. "You want to watch the game with us?" I looked her up and down, imagining her sitting between us with her shorts rising up and her shirt revealing much of her lovely breasts. My wife caught my stare and likely my thoughts.

"I'd love to, but I'm a bit dirty." She looked disappointed. She didn't realize the connotation of her words.

"I like it when you're dirty." I blurted out. I could hear Ed clear his throat in response.

"Chuck!" Rainy shouted, clearly embarrassed. "We have company!"

She turned to leave left the room, but not before giving me a punch on the shoulder.

"Sorry!" I said as I feigned defense. "Want me to pour you a cold one too?" I said starting down the same hallway. We had one of those little refrigerator kegs.

"Sure!" She quickly answered. "I'm thirsty!"

"What size glass do you want?"

"Depends on how dirty you want me to be!" She tilted her head in a sexy way as she said this. She was still in a teasing mood, but I was surprised since Ed was in the house.

"Whoa, what's gotten into you today?" I asked. I turned back, grabbed her waist, and gave her a major league wet kiss.

"How dirty do you want to be?" I put the question back to her as I ran my hands up under the back of her shirt.

"Stop. He'll hear us!" She giggled but didn't push back at all.

"Now that's dirty!" I emphasized the second syllable, raising the level of teasing.

Rainy's mouth opened wide surprised smile. "You're a naughty boy."

It wasn't only my answer, but also the fact that I tried unsnap her bra while my hands were behind her shirt. "Did you want this?" She added, reaching behind her back, unsnapping the bra and sliding the straps off her shoulders and through the shirt. "There, how's that?"

I was stunned. Her sloping breasts and prominent nipples were showing through the worn material of the old softball shirt. I couldn't believe she was doing this with Ed just down the hall, but she seemed frisky most of the day. "That's perfect!" I said, reaching my hand to her shirt.

"Way to go!" Ed's voice suddenly cascaded down the hallway bringing us back to reality.

Rainy and I both laughed thinking he meant us. "It's two to nothing now, Chuck!"

I looked lustfully at Rainy before Ed yelled out. "Hey, where are those beers?"

"Crap, I didn't get the beers! Can you?" I said to Rainy without thinking.

She looked down at her boobs poking their way through her shirt. "Right, like this I suppose?" She smirked.

"Well you did say that we wouldn't notice once the game was on." I teased her again not expecting her response.

"You're right!" She leaned her head seductively and walked toward the kitchen without a word. I really didn't think she would do it, but a few minutes later Rainy walked into the room, obviously bra-less.

Though she'd been like that in public before, for some reason this was very titillating, so to speak. Ed's eyes grew wide when Rainy put the beers on the coffee table because her breasts hung down into the cotton material of the shirt, her nipples more pronounced now as well. Her midsection now showed skin as the shirt rode up her body. If she leaned forward any more the bottom of the shirt would have released the bottom of her boobs. It took all my effort not to assist!

I watched Ed try not to stare and divert his eyes back to the game to cut the sexual tension.

"Another single?" Ed blurted out as the first batter of the sixth inning laced into the ball.

"Yeah!" Rainy put her hands up in cheer, which created a nice little bounce under her shirt.

Ed was on the other side of her and clearly had a similar view. I wasn't sure if he was dumfounded that she was cheering for the other team or the display she just put on.

"Rainy, it's the Braves." I interrupted.

"Oh, sorry, just catching up." She laughed.

Before long it was 5-2 Braves. We didn't feel as bad we usually would when the Phillies were down, not with Rainy sitting with us in that outfit.

"Damn." Ed moaned lightly.

"They'll come back guys!" Rainy was either enjoying this display or perhaps she was just comfortable since this was how she normally dressed around the house anyway.

"Seventh inning stretch!" Ed said as he got up to stretch. I suddenly wondered if Rainy would take part in her favorite baseball tradition with nothing under that shirt. It took only seconds to find out. Rainy stood up, locked her fingers, and stretched up, then right, then left. The shirt stretched across her boobs, leaving no mystery as to their shape and size. The sides lifted showing her thin abs, enhancing them all the more. She really did look like a calendar girl.

I'm sure Ed was visualizing the time he saw her nude body in the window and on the deck. This view confirmed what he saw and I'm sure he imagined her stretching wearing nothing, much like I was imagining at that moment. The vision was so real that I almost reached out to run my hand down her back on over her ass. Ed confirmed my thoughts by the way he cleared his throat, "I'll be right back." He headed for the bathroom.

"Geez Rainy. You're driving me crazy." I breathed out. "I'm sure Ed is losing his mind too."

I laughed. "He's probably deciding what to do first in there."

"Chuck! You mind is ... uh!" I could tell she had never thought of Ed in that way.

"I can't believe you actually did that?" I said, changing the direction of the conversation.

"I guess I owe you then?"

"What do you mean?"

"I guess you noticed after all. I really didn't think you guys would be so obvious."

"So, what do I win?"

Rainy picked up her shirt and flashed me. Behind us we heard the announcer say, "Strike three!" in the suddenly silent room. We both laughed.

"See, you distracted him too!" I cheered. "You might have started a new tradition Rainy!"

I reached out with both hands, brushing her nipples with my thumbs, when I heard the bathroom door open. I pulled back and Rainy lowered her shirt.

Ed walked back in the room and we turned to the game. The Braves were able to get two more hitters on base. By the end of the inning it was 9-2 Braves. Ed shook his head at the screen.

"Well, this game is a goner. I think I'll head home." Ed turned to go.

"You should've started distracting the batters earlier Rainy!"

"What do you mean?" Ed looked at her, knowing she was certainly distracting us, but how did that help the Phillies?

"Oh, I'll tell you some time how it works." I said looking over at Rainy, who was getting flush.

Her nipples were rising up again too, so I knew a tiny bit of her wanted me to recount the strikeout earlier in the inning when Rainy flashed her boobs.

Ed stood there with this stupid look on his face. Then I started to speak, "well..." Rainy didn't stop me, though I heard her start to say something before I told the story, "...it's a little private, but we know you a long time Ed. It's seems on a three-two count, the guy strikes out whenever Rainy flashed the TV."

"What?" He said shaking his head.

"No really, she did just before you came back in. The first batter this inning struck out.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it." Ed laughed.

Just then the third batter came up. I knew it was a joke and coincidence, but everyone turned to the TV and got quite. Rainy was beyond playful today and her boobs were mostly showing anyway, so I pushed the envelope. "What do you say Rainy?"

"With Ed here?" Her question let me know she would.

"Well, to tell you the truth Rainy, that shirt you have on doesn't really hide much anyway."

As luck would have it the count went to three and two. Even though it was a Phillies player, Rainy looked over at us with a few quick glances. When the pitch flew, up went her shirt.

Rainy's beautiful tits were on display only for a few seconds, but it must have seemed like minutes. I know I clearly saw every detail of her shape, including her hardening nipples.

"Holy ..." Ed started to say.

"Strike three!" The announcer yelled. Unbelievable coincidence, but this little scene would be repeated in the years to come. Not as successfully, but who cared! Rainy was about to do it again an inning later, but Ed waved her off.

"This game's gone already. Save it for a tight one Rainy." He shook his head and laughed.

When the game ended, Rainy stood and thanked Ed for helping put in the closet doors. I know Ed wanted to return the thanks for the entertainment Rainy provided us, but it wouldn't have come out right, no matter how he said it.

She leaned in to give him a goodbye hug as usual. Ed's arms went around to her back and gave her an affectionate rub. But this was the first time she wasn't wearing a bra while hugging him. He tried not to press up against her, but Rainy pressed up against him. I'm sure Ed felt her bare tits against his body. She didn't do it to be naughty. She did it because it was a genuine gesture of thanks.

After I closed the front door behind Ed, I came back into the den to see Rainy standing there, staring at me. "What?" I said dumbly.

Rainy lifted her shirt over her head. She proceeded to unzip and pull down her shorts.

It dawned on me that all I saw was skin. "You weren't wearing panties?" I said incredulously.

"Took them off in the kitchen!" Rainy stuck out her chin, pointed to the panties lying over the back of one of the kitchen chairs, and smiled as she answered.

"Your bared your bottom in the kitchen while we were in the other room?"

"I was going to bring the beer to you like that, just outside the den door, then jump in the shower. Then I thought it might be pressing my luck that you were the first to the door."

The image was stunning to me. I knew at some point I'd love her to try it. "That would've been too much, Rainy. I would've needed to have you immediately." I left open the thought that Ed would've heard us even if we made it to another room.

I pulled her against me. She felt my rock hard pants and tried to reach down to free me, but I wanted none of it. I wanted to taste every inch of her first. I kissed her chin, then her mouth, then her neck, and so on down her body with equal passion for every part. When I reached her sex she was already quite wet. She moaned to the motion of my tongue until a quiet but very strong orgasm shook her entire body.

Rainy returned the favor by sitting back on the kitchen table and holding her legs about one hundred sixty degrees apart as I stood in front of her, pushing long slow strokes into her aqueous pussy, just inches from the edge of the table. It evolved into a hard pounding and a loud response from both my orgasmic wife and me.