Raise the Dead

Story Info
Alicia's spell goes wrong for her and her friend...
1.9k words
3.91
22.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night that she wouldn't forget as she walked into the old cemetery. She looked at the old headstones and grinned as she picked out one for her spell. She walked over and stood on it as she looked at the name, thunder rolled in the distance. Alicia was about to try her dead rising spell. She sat on her knees and drew the pentagram in the dirt. She lit candles and placed them accordingly on the circle. She sat back and held the spell book in front of her as the wind began to blow and the storm came closer.

"Here we sit, dead and buried, rise again, be merry, you dead soul and body, breath and live again!" She said loudly as the ground shook.

Alicia stood up and stepped back as the ground opened and the coffin opened. Her eyes widened as she smiled at the sight of the body climbing out. She had a spell that worked! She watched the dead man stand up as he starred at her. He looked at her cleavage and tight jean shorts and decided to get her.

He went towards the sexy witch as she watched and stepped back. He reached out towards her as she kept stepping back until her ass hit another headstone and she looked back. She looked up as he grabbed her tit and squeezed. She struggled as his other hand reached down and grabbed her crotch. Her spell had risen a horny one as he rubbed her crotch and squeezed her fir tit. She knew not to go alone, but did anyways and now he had her getting wet!

"Stop! NO!" Alicia said as he ripped her top and bra away letting her C cups out. "NO!" She cried seeing her tits exposed.

He smiled and continued to fondle her nice tit and he sucked the other one. She felt his hand unzip her shorts and rub her thong. Alicia was in trouble as he pinched her nipple and sucked the other one. His fingers were hitting her spot and she was getting wetter and wetter. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting out a silent moan as his fingers ripped through the wet thong and violated her tight body. Her legs opened up as he began to take her over with the sucking and fingering. Alicia's body betrayed her mind as he got her off.

"OH...OH...YES!" She said getting off again.

The zombies cock was hard and erect as she willingly dropped her shorts. He spun her around and bent her over the headstone. Her legs were spread and her thong was torn away exposing her soaked pussy. He smiled as he slid the tip into her and then rammed the rest into her making her moan. He smacked her firm ass cheek as he held her hips and thrust himself deep into her warm body. Alicia's body was his as he began his assault upon her tightness.

"See, this is why you don't dabble alone, witch!" He said slamming his cock into her deeper and harder making her moan and cum. "You are now my slave!" He said pulling her short, brown hair as she tightened her pussy lips around his cock, she loved having her hair pulled. "Oh my!" He said feeling the tightening.

He slid in and out of her fast, deep and hard. Alicia had never had such rough, full filling sex, she was loving it! The zombie lover was enjoying every moment of his attack upon her as her mind was his toy. Alicia had become submissive to him as he broke her fast and easy. She never expected to be fucked by a zombie, which she had brought to life! It was happening to her now!

He grunted and moaned as he thrust deep into her tight body. She got off again and again as her attackers cock hit parts no one had hit for a long time. The sexy witch was getting pounded by the horny zombie and was loving it! Her body had won and her thoughts were over rode with pleasure from the cock that had invaded her body.

He had a hand on her firm tit as he fucked her and her tits swayed with the rhythm of the rough sex. He pulled her hair with the other one as she moaned and her cum flowed again. She was his sex toy for the moment as her body accepted the dead cock. Alicia knew in the back of her mind this zombie would kill her after the sex, if she didn't get any help.

A car parked beside hers and the woman got out. It was her friend, the only one who knew where she was going. She looked around as she felt something was wrong. She walked into the old cemetery as the breeze blew around her. She was one of Alicia's student witches. Megan was the top of the class and a sexy woman. She walked towards the back of the cemetery and looked for her teacher as she listened. She heard moaning and groaning. She walked towards the sounds as she scanned the area for anything unusual.

Megan was 24, a calendar model, brown hair and sexy. She had a great rack and a nice little ass on her. Her tight jeans and tee shirt clung showing her body off, she liked to be noticed everywhere she went. She was unaware of the zombie fucking Alicia and didn't know the spell to stop him.

She walked up and found Alicia bent over the headstone. She was naked and unconscious, cum dripped out of her body. She ran over to her and made sure she was alive. He crept up behind Megan as she pulled out her cell phone. She called for an ambulance as he grabbed her from behind. She dropped her cell phone as his hand gripped her tit and squeezed. She screamed as the other one grabbed her crotch and rubbed hard. Megan struggled as her zipper opened and his fingers rubbed her panties.

"NO! STOP!" She screamed as his fingers were through her thin panties and into her pussy, he was fingering her! "Alicia!" She cried for her teacher.

Her tee shirt was torn open showing her bare chest. He smiled at the sight of her bare tits and teased her hard nipples. He kissed her neck and licked it as his fingers got her wet. Megan couldn't get away from his grip as her body began to turn on to the foreplay. She reached back and tried to hit him, but couldn't. He laughed and pulled his sticky fingers out of her. He ripped her jeans off her and then her panties, Megan was in a bad situation as he shoved her to the ground.

She landed on all fours as he grabbed her hips and slipped his cock into her. She cried for him to stop as he reached up and pulled her hair as he began to fuck her. He grunted as he shoved deep into her tight body. He was fucking her better than her own boyfriend had! She felt his large cock deep inside her body as she felt her body betraying her. He was pounding the hell out of her nice body as her juices started to flow, a smile came across her face, and she was turning on big time.

Alicia was coming around as Megan was getting violated. She fell off the headstone and sat up. She was looking at the scene in front of her, her student getting fucked by the zombie. She hid and grabbed her spell book, she was looking for a spell to kill it. As she looked, she listened to Megan's moans and squeals. She knew Megan wouldn't make it, he would surely kill her and then Alicia.

Megan's tits swayed with the fucking motion as he had his way with the calendar girl. He was loving the sex from her and her teacher. He smacked her firm ass cheek making her moan and get off. He laughed feeling her warm fluid on his cock. Her pussy was getting it deeper and rougher than ever! He was building up to his orgasm as she was getting off over and over.

"This is it bitch!" He said going harder and faster as she was already flowing with cum.

Alicia looked as her student got filled up with the rotten cum from the zombie. She looked at the book for answers. Megan smiled as she felt the rush of his cum into her warm body, it was cold on her insides. He kissed her neck and felt her tit as she got weak. He pulled out and rolled her to her back. She looked up at him as opened her legs inviting him back inside her. He smiled and lowered himself onto her. He was back inside her as her legs were up and wrapped around him. Megan wanted more of his rough sex!

He was fucking her as he kissed her neck and licked it. He liked the way she tasted and smiled as she got off again. Her pussy lips were tight around his cock as he humped her. He couldn't resist the urge as he bared his teeth and moved to her tit. He sucked and nibbled on her nipple as she moaned. He then decided to taste her tit. He kissed her firm tit and then took a bite of her tit. She screamed as he ate her tit and kept fucking her. She couldn't get away as her blood covered her flat belly and his face as he kept going into her chest. He munched his way through her rib cage and found her beating heart, Alicia stood up and watched in terror as Megan was fucked and ate at the same time.

Megan was limp and gone before she could stop him. He finished up and stood up looking at the dead model. He laughed and turned as Alicia ran up with her dagger. She tackled him to the ground as she stuck the knife in him over and over. She fought him as he smiled at her naked body, he knew how to stop her. She felt his hands on her hips and realized what he had planned as he shoved her backwards. She felt the cock slide into her still wet pussy. Her eyes closed as her body accepted the cock again. He smiled as his attacker began to ride him. She was riding him like a cowgirl would a bucking horse! Her tits bounced up and down as she couldn't stop herself!

Alicia was still fucking him as she pulled the knife out and held it as she kept riding him. She was enjoying the sex but still had to kill him. She got off as he held her hips down to his lap. HE smiled feeling her pussy lips tighten and loosen as he pumped her full of his cum again. She fell to his chest as her hips couldn't stop bucking. He grinned as her pussy got wet again, it was almost non stop.

Alicia made her move and stabbed him in the forehead. He jerked and twitched as his cock grew bigger and went deeper making her scream. He was dead but the cock continued to fuck her! Alicia got off again as it filled her womb full! She felt it retreat after it got off and she rolled off and onto her back. She got up and ran to her book. She gathered her stuff and ran to her car. She sped away, leaving the cemetery.