Raising the Dead... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't have quite the effect I wanted. She screams, alright, but it's not an 'Oh god, someone jabbed me in the back with a fucking cattle prod, and it fucking hurts!' kind of scream. No, this is an 'I'm an undead masochist freak, and this electric charge, meant to incapacitate me, has instead pushed me into climax all over the cock of another woman's man' kind of scream. Eli cries out, too, but his are clearly still in protest of this patchwork woman using his body for pleasure, against his will. Because what else could they be?

To my credit, it does finally make her stop. Once she's done with the writhing and moaning and such, that is. Then she looks back at me. I may have fucked this up.

She doesn't look mad or upset. Curious maybe. Then she reaches back and snatches the prod out of my hands. She gives it a quick once over before tossing it clear across the room. Without a word, not that she's had many so far, she lifts herself off of Eli, rotates her leg over him and hops down onto the floor.

She seems much taller when she's standing in front of you, instead of laying motionless on a slab. I can't remember the last time I felt so fragile and intimidated. On the plus side, the sheet of sweat all over her skin shows that her glands seem to be working, and her sexual functioning certainly is. So that's a win for science, even if she kills me.

"Iga!" I hiss out of the side of my mouth, not taking my eyes off of Eve.

"Don't draw attention to me, Victoria!" she snaps back, "She's clearly decided who to brutalize next, and it's your fault, so be a big girl and deal with it!"

But draw attention to her, it does, her piercing eyes darting over to Iga's hiding place with a demanding stare.

"Okay, okay!" Iga eases herself out, "I'm here, you got me. But whatever you want, I'm sure Victoria can help you. I'm just a humble lab assistant. She's the genius behind all of this. Plus, she's probably better at whatever perverse sexual things you're looking for. Her flesh probably tastes better, too, if you're planning on going the traditional zombie route. I'm not judging."

I don't even know what to say to that. She's awfully quick to throw me under the bus, even if she's right on all counts. Also, she's still holding that fucking camera.

"Listen. Eve-" I begin.

"The male has emptied himself in me," Eve states, flatly.

I swallow hard, looking down to see the slow drip of semen, that she stole from my baby, flowing down her perfect thigh, "...so he did..."

She looks back and forth between Iga and I, "You are both mine now. You will clean me."

Straight to the point, if nothing else. Preposterous, but I'm not going to contradict her again. Her argumentative skills aren't very verbal.

"The shower is right over-" I try to explain.

"No. Not like that. It will be on your knees," Eve clarifies. What kind of fucking brain did we put in her?

"Well," I clear my throat, "For that... you probably want Iga. She's bisexual and all, so she's probably better at-"

"I have never said any such thing!" Iga shouts, like she's fooling anyone.

"No. You," Eve informs me, grabbing a handful of my hair and forcing me to my knees.

I wince as my legs strike the ground, and I barely having time for a "Wait!" before she shoves my face between her legs. This is apparently happening, now. I struggle at first, but it's very clear that I'm out of my league, physically, and I'm not going anywhere. If I was going to have a first lesbian experience, I wouldn't have envisioned it this way. But if my baby could endure her predations, I hardly have an excuse to pity my situation. Aside from that, while I don't think her reproductive system should be functional, I don't want to take any chances on this getting more out of control than it already is. And it's clear that I won't be able to get out of this until she allows it, so there's really only one thing to do.

It's not as objectionable as I'd have thought. I mean, don't get me wrong, being forced to suck on the pussy of a reanimated patchwork monster isn't super pleasant, especially for a girl who's completely straight. But the flesh really is revitalized. You'd never know it was dead once. I am glad I cleaned the body thoroughly before we began, though.

I'm going to present this for scientific posterity: I get a little tingly down below. Not a lot, but when I taste Eli's cum, my body does react a little. I can explain this pretty simply. Consensual or not, it's still a sexual act, and knowing that the semen belongs to Eli, and considering my emotional attachment to him, it's no surprise that I'd have some autonomic reaction. Nothing strange. Certainly not evidence that I enjoy something so degenerate.

Her grip looses as I finish sucking his semen from out of her. I see the drip flowing down her leg, and lean down to lick it up, without really even thinking. Survival instincts, and all. She wanted me to clean it up, so I naturally do it as efficiently as possible, to get out of this.

I tumble down and catch my breath when she releases me. Without a look back - or a thank you, I might add - she walks forward and pushes past Iga. Who's still fucking filming, by the way.

"I will bathe and rest now," she informs us, matter-of-factly, "Clean and feed the male. I will use his body again, soon."

12