Raising the Dead... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve, please be gentle with," he punctuates his sentence with a moan as I envelop him, "with Victoria."

It is sweet that he's caring for my wellbeing, but obviously he's not going to be focusing on anything else while I'm sucking on him. Clearly, no one else knows how to please him like I do. Despite what Eve might think.

I'm somewhat prepared for what happens next, given that she said she'd use me as a 'proxy', but it's still startling when she straddles over the back of my head, the way she might mount Eli, except for the brilliant brain between their genitals. Having my great scientific mind in such a situation might be hot under other circumstances. As it is, I almost choke as her weight forces Eli's cock down my throat. She's heavier than she looks. Crafting her with the perfect ass apparently had some drawbacks. Didn't see that coming.

I have to carefully steady my breath through my nose while she starts to pump her hips against my head, cutting off my air a little each time she forces me down onto his cock. It's uncomfortable, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that I'm actually getting a chance for any sexual act with my own boyfriend for once.

Eli must feel the same way, he doesn't protest. He even lets out those cute little moans of his as she uses me to pleasure him. He and I catch a few little glances, but Eve keeps getting in the way, leaning down to kiss and touch him like he belongs to her. He doesn't fight her, clearly because he sees my precarious position and doesn't want to risk hurting me. Granted, he doesn't seem to fight her the rest of the time, but I'm sure it's because he knows it will do him no good, and that I'll only worry if he's putting himself at any sort of risk of angering Eve. Don't worry, baby, I'll find a way to free you from her.

He even starts to get into it. I'm sure because I'm doing all the real work of pleasuring him. His hips pump a little, or as much as they can with Eve and myself pinning him to the mattress.

It's rough on me, but there's no burden I wouldn't bear for him, so it's fine. It doesn't take long to get him there. I can recognize his ragged breathing and the way his hips move, I just wish there wasn't a corpse woman attached to his face while it happens. I brace myself just before feeling him release into my mouth in thick, powerful streams. I wish I didn't have to watch Eve force her tongue down his throat while he cums down mine, but there's not much I can do right now.

We both gasp as Eve gets up and releases us. For a moment, I dare to think I'm done, but her hand takes hold of my hair again and lifts me up, promptly pressing her lips to mine. I'd say she tastes like Eli, but everything tastes like Eli right now. At least it does for a moment. She invades my mouth and sucks my tongue into hers, taking my baby's hot seed from my mouth. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. It's like she's trying to play some mind game to assert dominance, pulling his cum from my mouth and swallowing it while she looks me in the eye.

Finally, she does drop me, though, and steps away, "I am done with you, for now. I will test my new pussy soon. I suggest Eli rests and prepares himself."

She departs the room and we both breathe a sigh of relief. The situation may not have changed, but I do appreciate that we have some time alone together.

12