Raising the Dead... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second one courses through me fairly quick succession. I've never had what I'd call 'multiple orgasms', like they don't come one right after another, but I do have multiple, and they are orgasms. And they're fucking good ones. I squeeze him really good, and I wait for the spurt that usually comes about now. I haven't properly averaged Eli's typically time-to-orgasm, but I can usually ballpark it.

Not this time.

"Baby, are you almost there?" I ask him, my legs getting a little tired.

"I, um..." he clears his throat, "Victoria, I appreciate the effort, but I don't think it's happening tonight."

What.

"No, no, baby, you can do it, I'm sure of it," I lean down, pushing Iga to the side a little as I finally pull my digits free from her. I sort of sandwich her between us as I lean in to kiss him.

"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak," he sighs with a laugh, "It's okay, really. The body can only give so much, and I think I'm at my limit."

Oh, there is no way that I'm letting Eve get between us like this. Figuratively, I mean, not literally, like Iga is. I'll be damned if she's going to keep me from making my own man cum for me. My honor as a woman and a scientist is at stake, here.

I sit up and cross my arms, in thought, while I still move my hips. He's not getting any softer, but he's no closer to cumming. Obviously, this isn't going to work tonight, so there's no point in keeping on trying the same thing and expecting a new result. Definition of insanity. Josef Mengele said that. Or Jesus Christ. One of them. It started with a J. Unless it was Genghis Khan. Not a J, but G is closely related, when you think about it. In any case, it's not the real definition of insanity. You won't find someone in psychology saying that, turns out 'insane' is not a real diagnosis. Won't hold up in the courts, either. I've looked into it, in case I need an insanity plea at some point.

Whether it's a useful definition or not isn't really the point. What is the point, is that my pussy, as much as Eli adores it, is not getting him off tonight. This is what our situation has done to him. But there's no point in wasting time bemoaning our fate. I need to be solution oriented.

"The solution is staring us all in the face, so there's no point in beating around the bush on this," I proclaim, "In fact, we're going to have to abandon the bush, altogether."

Iga tries to pretend, once again, like I've gone off into my own little world, and she doesn't know exactly what I'm talking about, "I'm sorry, the solution to wh-"

"Eli, you're going to have to fuck Iga in the ass," sometimes, the duty of the intelligent is to state the obvious.

"Uhh, I think I'll pass on that one, thanks," Iga says, very presumptuously, like not giving him her ass is an option.

She crawls off of Eli and across the bed, like she's going anywhere. Fortunately, she doesn't just lack my genius, she lacks my reflexes. Before she can get far, I bounce up off of Eli's cock and pounce her with a flying tackle. We tumble and roll, finding ourselves going straight off the edge of the bed. Don't worry, no injuries are sustained, as Iga's body breaks my fall.

"Stop it!" she squeals, then something I can't quite make out because the position has her face muffled between my breasts, "...not doing it!"

"Victoria," Eli clears his throat, peering over the edge of the bed, "It doesn't sound like she's really big on this idea, I don't think trying to force it is going to work."

"Thank you, Eli, you're the only sane-" she starts, and I shove her face back into my chest to shut her up.

"Of course it will. This is Iga we're talking about. What kind of lab assistant would she be if she didn't get sodomized now and again?" I tell him. Eli doesn't always understand science.

"Why don't you put up your own ass, Victoria?!" Iga wriggles free for a moment.

"He's had that before, and we need the novelty. I already explained the Coolidge Effect. If you weren't here, obviously we'd try that. But since you are here, there's no point in trying what -might- work, when we can jump straight to what most certainly -will- work," sometimes you have to explain like you're talking to a child.

"But I don't want it in my ass! I'm small and Eli's cock is not!" she continues to whine.

"I hardly see what you want and don't want is relevant. We're talking about how we need to get my boyfriend off, here," I explain.

She wriggles free a little while I'm busy trying to talk some sense into her, but again, doesn't get far. I pin her down face-first on the floor.

"I didn't want to play this card, Iga, but you've forced my hand," I reluctantly prepare my nuclear option, "If you don't take it up the ass, I'm cutting you off. No more Eli for you. No sex, no fooling around, no nothing. I will rescind your 'other woman' status."

There's a loud gasp from beneath me, and I know I've struck a chord. She turns her head sharply back towards me with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't!" she shouts, "You couldn't!"

"Would and could, Iga. The cock carousel will shut down. Permanently," I tell her, with a commanding tone. It's a bit cruel to cut poor Iga off like this, but she's left me with no other options.

"Fine," she gives an irritated sigh, "I'll do it. Just this once."

She walks over the bed and leans over it. I practically jump with glee. Finally, I'm getting through to her. I run to the dresser and pull out a bottle of lube.

"You... sure about this, Iga?" Eli's worried about her, he's a sweetie like that, "I know Victoria's sort of pressing the issue, but it's important to me that you-"

"Whoa!" Iga squeals and jumps as I start to apply the gel to her anus, "Victoria, that's freezing!"

"Well we don't have time to warm it up or anything!" I remind her, "What, do you want Eli to lose his erection in the meantime?"

She turns her attention back to him, "It's fine. It's you, after all," she winks at him in a way that forces me to shove a finger up her ass and pretend it was part of the process. She doesn't react as much as I would have hoped.

"Besides, if Victoria is inadequate at something, what can I do but pick up the slack?" she shrugs while spouting nonsense.

"It's not a matter of inadequacy, I already explained. Besides, as my lab assistant, you're an extension of my sexual prowess. Saying you're pleasing Eli would be like you claiming full credit on a published paper. Absolutely absurd," I conclude by giving her ass a firm slap, "Okay, she's all ready for you, Eli!"

"Wait, that's it? You hardly put any lube on there at all!" Iga starts to complain like she's going to get out of this.

"You don't want to eliminate all the friction, otherwise he doesn't feel anything, Iga," I shake my head, "Obviously."

I pull Eli by the hand, and bring him behind where Iga is bending over the bed. I give him a kiss and a few strokes of the cock to make sure he's good and ready to go. He is. I stand behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, getting a good firm grip on his cock so that I can position him.

"Okay, but first time and all, maybe-" she stiffens as I take Eli's cock and press it against her asshole, "Hey! Okay, he seems a lot bigger when he's right up against me like that, maybe we should talk about this some more."

"Nope! You already agreed. Fuck her, Eli," I instruct him, but I don't actually wait for him. Eli's kind of softhearted about things like sodomy that's only semi-consensual, so I give him a little nudge. Literally. With my hips.

Maybe it was a little too hard. Even geniuses make mistakes. I'll admit to it. I didn't intend to send him balls deep from the get go. That was a little harsh, even considering how difficult Iga's being. Fucking hot, but harsh.

She squeals, as you might expect her too. Honestly, I think she's putting it on a little thick. It's just a cock in the ass, Iga. Still, watching her squirm is oddly pleasing to see. But my focus isn't really there, it's on Eli. As if to mirror her over the top performance, my baby gasps out the most delicious moans I've heard in awhile. It must feel so good for him to force into that tight little hole for the first time. Who'd have thought watching your boyfriend violate your subordinate would be so pleasant to see?

I get almost as lost in the moment as they are, rubbing my hands all over his chest and sliding my whole body over his back. I even find myself pushing my hips against his ass more, urging him to penetrate her harder. Fuck that slutty little ass of hers, Eli. You know she wants it.

"Fuuuck!" Iga whines, in between gasps, "Not so fast, this is a little tight, you know!"

"Language, Iga!" I scold her, "That's blatant reverse psychology, baby, she wants it faster and harder. Rail that filthy slut up the ass as hard as you can!"

He doesn't seem to be listening to what either of us is saying, really, sort of lost in his own world, for the moment. But he does turn up the intensity, to my delight. He leans over her more, and gets a handful of Iga's hair, giving a good, slow pull while he picks up the pace, and really punishes that ass.

Iga gets into it, which is surprising. Sort of. Okay, maybe not, but how she feels about it isn't really the important part. She starts bucking back on his cock pretty fiercely, though she's still making that pained, wincing face, like it's too much for her. Come on, Iga, cowboy up. Her moans do sound less and less like discomfort, though. She repeatedly tries to reach back to touch herself, too. She doesn't quite manage it, though, she keeps having to put her hands back to regain her balance, with how hard Eli is now pounding her. Good job, baby. I don't know who she thinks she is, trying to pleasure herself while she's supposed to be getting you off.

I'm not, though, so it's perfectly alright for me to masturbate right now, which I of course do, enthusiastically. Kind of hard not to. Not that I'm just focusing on myself. I reach down with my other hand to massage Eli's balls as best as I can. Not that easy, considering how much they're moving, but I sometimes worry that his balls will get cold when they're just swinging out in the breeze like that, without a warm hole to heat them, like his cock gets.

I lay my head against his back and just listen to the sounds of his labored breathing. A beautiful sound, but it doesn't last as long as I'd expected. Despite his claims that he was at his limit, Eli gets to his peak fairly quick. Seems I was right about using Iga. Serves her right for doubting me. I'd say she's already getting what she deserves for her lack of insight, though.

There's a familiar series of gasps and moans that I can hear and feel through his back, as he finally gets there and cums, dumping that hot seed into the undeserving lab assistant of mine. And to my surprise, Iga seems to cum as well. The way she arches her back and the specific sounds of her moans seem to indicate that. I've... researched the two of them together enough times to know it. She just came from anal with Eli, on her first time, without even touching her pussy. What a slut. I should remember to point that out to her, later.

Exactly what follows gets a little blurry. Our collective exhaustion and relief catches up with us, and we all fall into a heap on the bed. Normally, I'd remind Iga that she has her own room, and that she doesn't need to get all cuddly up with Eli, now that she's done her part. But I suppose it doesn't hurt, just this once. Besides, I'm far too tired for any arguments that will follow.

When I finally wake, even before I open my eyes, I"m met with a distinct feeling of being watched.

12