Raising the Dead... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw clenches, or at least it does for a second, before I gasp at Eve grabbing me from behind. She was strong enough with only the regular set of arms. I'm... not going anywhere.

She promptly pulls me back and sits in a nearby chair, and I fall in her lap with a thump. She immediately shoves a hand down my pants, as well. Because of course she does. And someone needs to teach Eve how to masturbate properly, because she shoves a pair of digits without the least bit of finesse. I'm not saying I'm demanding a high quality approach when I'm being sexually assaulted, but she could really use some work. She seems to have the same approach to her own anatomy, from what I can feel going on behind my ass. At the risk of normalizing our situation too much, I may have to ask Eli to teach her how to properly operate a vagina.

She only uses one hand to hold me in place. She's still strong enough that it's probably enough, but it's not like I'm going to bolt suddenly anyways, she'll just drag me back. What she does make a point to do, is use her last available arm to grab the top of my head and pivot it back to face the scene, when I start to look away.

"You will watch, Victoria," she commands.

"I'm aware, Eve," I sigh, "You made that perfectly clear."

"Then why are you trying to look away?" she asks, jamming her fingers, as if to make a point.

I jump a little at the motion, "It was just reflexive. Can we just get this over with? You don't really need to do... that."

"Yes I do," she gets rough with her fingers again, "You need to cum. While watching them."

"What?! Why?"

She pauses for a moment, eyes locked forward, "Classical conditioning. You will learn to associate Eli having sex with other women with the pleasure of orgasm, and eventually-"

"I know how conditioning works, Eve!" I snap, "Why are you trying to condition me?"

She doesn't respond. I turn my head to look at her, and see that she's actually kind of transfixed on them. Is this the first time she's actually watched Eli with someone else? I can't quite remember.

Doesn't stop her fingers though. On herself or on me. I gasp a little as she hits it just right, for a moment, as I turn to watch where her eyes are locked. The woman, Felicia, right? She's still on her knees. Far be it from me to judge someone on their blowjob technique, or how they look while doing it, but she's a total bitch, so I'll do it anyways. She's got no class or dignity to her approach, no technique or focus, just kind of hungrily going at it, like some depraved slut. Shocking, that. She must not get any to be so greedy about it, which I guess goes along with how she extorted attention from Eli. Even Iga isn't so raunchy about how she does it.

Eli, for his part, must be as disappointed with her fellatio skills as I am, because he starts thrusting into her mouth, presumably to get some actual sensation out of her random and tactless sucking. Part of me gets a little joy out of watching it, as he gets a little rougher. Choke that bitch with your cock, Eli!

I do get a little aroused, watching. It's not my fault, Eve has got her fingers in me the whole time, and her rough treatment of my poor pussy does even out into a rhythm, after awhile. That doesn't mean she's about to start conditioning me into liking this. Especially after she told me that's what she intended to do.

"That's enough of that," Eve finally snaps from her little trance, "Penetrate her now, Eli."

Felicia finally pulls my baby's cock from her mouth and stops slobbering all over it. She looks back at us and stands, stumbling a little like she got drunk off of his cock or something. You know, cause she's a degenerate slut.

"Already?" she says, as if trying to be coy, and reaches down between her legs, "I haven't gotten any attention to get me started yet. And I know for a fact that Eli is more than proficient at it," she steps back and puts an arm around his waist.

"Not necessary," Eve says, "I can see and smell from here. You're practically drenched, so you're ready. Your pleasure isn't as important as Eli's. And I want him to have your pussy now."

I suppress a little giggle at that. Put that slut right in her place. Sometimes I think I'm warming up to Eve. And again, not just because she's two knuckles deep, and actually getting kind of good at fingering. I am glad I didn't skimp on her fine motor control.

"Now bend her over and fuck her, Eli," she commands him, "Hard."

Eli gives me a sympathetic look and a shrug, as if to apologize. As though I would ever blame him for anything this cock co-opting sluts do. He's sweet to think of me, though.

The tension is elevated when Eve's fingers stop for the moment, her face leaning in. Eli grabs Felicia at the shoulders and spins her around before forcefully shoving her forward, bending her over the bed. I am a little amused at the way she stumbles when he manhandles her. He doesn't waste any time, taking her by the hips and plunging right in. She moans like a whore who wants a lot of attention, but that almost goes without saying. I'd say she's laying it on thick because she's a histrionic slut, but then again, maybe she's not had a proper dicking in any decent amount of time, what with her being generally sub-par as a woman.

Eve resumes her fingering. Harder. Unnecessarily hard. She puts her digits in me like she thinks I'm hiding something in my uterus, and hammers my clit like it's a goddamn feeder bar. I don't hate it. I mean, it's not a great time for it, considering the view, but it's definitely getting a response.

"Eve... are you okay? You're sort of..." I say to her, but she isn't listening.

Her eyes are glued to them, barely blinking, and I can feel her chest heaving against my back. I'm starting to wonder if there's something to this that I can maybe use to manipulate her. I've never seen her so transfixed on anything. I would consider it more, but my attention is a little split right now.

Admittedly, watching Eli give it to Felicia isn't as hateful of a thing as I expected. It's still foul that he's getting her cunt slime all over his beautiful cock, but it's hard not to appreciate him punishing that slut from behind. I mean, he hits it hard. Her whole body jumps a bit with each thrust, and he goes balls deep with each go.

Fuck. I try to rationalize this one, but I am getting off to watching him with her. My hips start going on their own against Eve's fingers, and I've completely drenched my panties. I can't really help it.

Eve can't, either, judging by her reactions. Her eyes clench and she shudders, looking down and grinding on her own fingers. That was fast. I suppose I did upgrade her pussy, so it's no surprise if she cums so easily.

She doesn't stop though. On me or her. She resumes watching and keeps fingering us both.

"I... I think I'm starting to understand why you like this so much," Eve gives a throaty whisper.

"What? I'm not into this!" I kinda lie. Kinda.

"Sure you are. The whole cuckquean thing. Your computer is full of it. You love Eli fucking other women," she also says a bunch of horrible lies, "I'm saying... I get it. I like this."

Both of our attentions get pulled back to them as he starts slamming her even harder. He grabs a handful of her hair and presses her hard to the bed while he fucks her into submission. It's hard to tell if she's even enjoying it. I allow myself to fantasize that she's not, for the moment. I like to think that she's bit off more than she can chew, and wants to get away from Eli's brutal pounding. But that's not going to happen, he's going to use her pathetic cunt for his own satisfaction, and make her regret being the devious bitch she is...

I know that's probably not true. She's probably loving it. Because of course she is. But it's fun to imagine.

That fantasy gets a bit too intense, however, and I soon find my pussy ready to spasm and clench all over Eve's fingers. I didn't intend to cum to this, I was going to hold back, out of spite more than anything. But here we are. I get kind of lost in the moment as I watch him get rough and rougher with her.

"He's about to cum," Eve whispers something I already know. If anyone's the authority on when Eli's about to cum, it's certainly me.

"He's going to pump her full of his cum," she says, and I'm not even sure if she's talking to me or just to herself, "and then we'll suck it out of her."

She had to say that right as I cum. That puts me over the edge. For a brief moment, the idea of licking Eli's hot cum out of a freshly fucked pussy, it's actually arousing. I kind forget we're talking about doing it to that bitch.

Eli lets out his own familiar moan, and holds Felicia down to the bed. He puts his foot on the edge of the bed to steady himself, and it lets me see the base of his cock twitching and pulsing while he fills her. I don't know if she came. I don't care. Scratch that, I hope she didn't. But he sure did. It looks like a lot.

Eli finally stops thrusting and takes a deep breath as he pulls out of her, leaving her limp on the bed. He really wrecked her, from the looks of it, with how she just sort of lays there. I guess being a massive bitch, cock extortionist, and a generally sub standard piece of ass means she probably doesn't get much, so maybe Eli was too much for her. For a moment, I almost think he fucked her to death or something, but no, she's breathing. That would be hot, in a weird way, but I don't really need to add sexual murder to the list of fucked up things that have happened in this house.

Now that he's no longer plugging her up, a slow stream of his semen starts to pour out from between her legs. Which of course we have ample view of from here. Eve jumps up from her seat, nearly throwing me into the air in the process. One of those arms manages to catch my wrist, and she drags me along with her as she dashes across and sinks to her knees behind Felicia. She shoves her face between the woman's legs, in a display that I would characterize as exceptionally slutty, even considering we're talking about Eve.

She looks back to me and pulls at my arm, trying to drag me in and make me suck on that sloppy snatch with her, like she had planned for me, before. Nope, not happening Eve, not on her. Questions about my sexuality are not even relevant this time, my disdain for that woman supersedes it. My lips are going nowhere near her crotch.

To my surprise, Eve actually relents without any argument, and turns away from me and continues. She doesn't release me, unfortunately, having enough hands to hold me where I am and use another pair to forcefully spread Felicia's thighs apart to get better access. The woman whimpers a bit, but doesn't fight Eve. Slut probably likes this, too.

Eli just kind of sits on the bed, on the other side of the two of them, and we share a brief 'Yeah, this is our life' expression. It's cut pretty short when Eve finishes slurping pussy in the loudest manner possible, and sits back up.

I scarcely have enough time to yelp, before I'm enveloped in that festival of arms of hers. She yanks me in and holds me against her with one pair, and grabs the sides of my face with the other, planting her lips squarely to mine and proceeding to pour Eli's cum into my mouth.

I swallow. You've got to pick your battles. Sure, it's got that whore's pussy all over it, but it's still my baby's cum, and this isn't the worst thing to happen today. Besides, I've never had his cum in my mouth and -not- swallowed it, and I'm not going to break that streak because of her.

When she finally lets me go, I dare to think we're done here. How very foolish of me. Eve bolts to her feet. No idea where she gets her energy. Well, I mean, she would have high metabolism, but she doesn't seem to eat that much. And no one's gone out to get groceries in like a week and a half. Maybe two. Oh god, I hope she's not going out in public to get food while we're all locked up.

"Eli!" she announces, "Make love to me, now!"

"Wait wait wait!" I bolt to my feet and rush between Eve and Eli, "You can't!"

Eve seems more confused than suspicious, "Why?" she tilts her head with an inquisitive look.

"Yes, Victoria. Why is that?" Eli chimes in, making up for her lack of suspicion with his own.

"I mean, um," I clear my throat, "You just discovered the joys of being a cuckquean. You enjoyed him fucking another woman instead of you. You wouldn't want to spoil the moment by simply having sex with him, yourself. That's madness."

She gives me an expression I can't hope to read, "I see what you mean."

I exhale in relief.

"But I've become far too aroused by the experience. My desire outweighs the novelty of the fetish. I will have my Eli now," she puts a hand on my shoulder and effortlessly pushes me aside before walking over to Eli.

"Wait!" I regain my balance by grabbing the nearest thing to my hands, which just so happens to be Eve's ass.

Which, just noting for posterity, is amazing. I mean when you sew corpses together, no matter how the originals looked, you never know how it'll really work out in the final product. This part in particular, though, worked out wonderfully. That actually gives me a fantastic idea, reaffirming my genius in the process.

"Eve... you haven't tried anal yet, have you?" I come to her side and drape an arm around her shoulders.

"No. Eli has shown disinterest in doing anything with his rear," she replies.

"No, no, not his ass," I correct her, "...and tell me about it, right? I mean yours."

"Why would I want him their instead of in the front?" she asks.

"Yes, Victoria. Why is it of such importance to you, that her vagina not be penetrated, in specific?" Eli crosses his arms, being utterly paranoid.

"Because shut up, Eli, this is important for Eve's development," I turn and hiss at him through my teeth.

"Eve, it's the best of both worlds for exploring this new cuckquean side of yourself," I explain to her, "You get to have sex, but get denied having him in your pussy, while you think about how other women do get that."

"But how will I reach climax?" she asks.

"Well... you have a very sensitive anatomy, Eve," I explain, "And I would know that better than anyone, after all. So I'm sure you-"

"What Victoria is saying, Eve," Eli interrupts me, "Is that she'll take care of that for you, while we're having sex. She would best know how to get you off, after all."

I almost turn to stare daggers, but I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

"That works," Eve nods, confidently, "I agree."

Because Eli has elected to be extra difficult about this whole thing, he actually approaches Eve, himself, for what I think is the first time. He gives me a sideways glance before embracing and pressing his lips to hers.

He, um, really gets into this time. Grabs her ass - which I'm still admiring a little bit, but that's besides the point - and really grips his fingers in, hand goes up in the hair, the whole deal. tongue, too, I'm pretty sure. It would honestly be kind of hot if he wasn't making out with her from a position of spite.

I mean, not that I generally find the idea of him necking with another woman hot, but I can appreciate the simple aesthetics of an interaction. Obviously. But the fact that his weird paranoia is driving this, that kind of ruins it. He acts like he thinks I put a bomb in her, after our conversation about that. Is there no trust? He doesn't know what I put in her, and an implosion device is clearly not a bomb, anyways.

I manage to forget about Eve's spare arms, already, as they give her the ability to grab me while embracing him. I find myself pulled by the wrist, and tumble down to my knees, beside them.

"Make him hard," Eve commands me.

"Eve, I'm not your prep girl!" I'm getting a little tired of being pushed around like this, "And anyways he's already becoming hard."

"It's okay, Eve," Eli rests a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sure Felicia still has some energy left."

He barely finishes speaking before a gasp escapes his lungs. I don't remember making the decision to put his penis in my mouth, it was almost reflex. So much that I forget that whore's pussy is still soaking his cock. But this is no time to look like I'm not in control of the situation, so the fellatio begins.

He inflates to full size pretty much immediately. I could take credit for that, and I certainly know my way around his penis, but I wasn't lying before, he was almost hard, already. So this is mostly just for show.

The two of them start making out once more, with me stuck between them. Eli thrusts forward a little, because of course he does, it's not like he could resist my skills. But having her press her hips to the back of my head is not helping when it comes to continuing to have access to air.

"That'll be enough, dear," Eli tells me, taking a hold of my chin and pulling me back from his cock, "All ready, now. Good girl."

He smiles and pats me on the head. I don't hate that. Maybe if we were in a different situation, I might better appreciate him making me be his good girl.

He turns back to Eve and gives her another quick kiss, before grabbing one of her multiple arms, spinning her around, and bending her over the bed. She offers no resistance, instead just obediently bending over and presenting her ass to him. I've not seen her act so... compliant, before.

Eli wastes no time easing in, he just rushes his cock right into her. She screams and clutches the sheets with all four hands, but otherwise just sort of takes it. Not gonna lie, watching my man brutalize her is a little hot. The way he looks at me and smiles while he does so, also hot, but I'm not about to tell him that.

It actually is good that I got him started. Without getting at least one of them a little slick, this could cause damage, given how rough he's being. I don't really want to have to be doing an anal retreading on her. I almost pipe up to scold Eli for being so careless with my creation, but I don't think he's exactly in the right mood to scolded.

"Eve," he says, in between grunts, "I do believe that's the tightest ass I've encountered."

He, again, turns to give me a smile as he says it. As if to imply she could possibly be better, sexually, than me, in anyway.

Though, admittedly, she is pretty perfect, physically speaking. Not counting the weird multi-arm body horror stuff. So I guess in the far off chance that fucking anyone else is better, for him, than the obvious preferable choice of fucking me, it would be Eve.

The thought fills me with a pang of jealousy. Which then fills me with several pangs worth of arousal. Stupid autonomic responses.

She doesn't really respond to him. Not verbally. She just kind of moans like a whore and pushes back against his cock.

"Don't loosen up on me, Eve," he instructs her, leaning forward to grab a handful of hair, pulling it tight enough that her head leans back, and I can see the glassy eyed lust all over her face.

I do wonder, would Eli be able to tame her behavior like this, so that I don't have to implode her, or kill her with a shovel or anything? It's a good point, but it kind of evaporates in my head because the display is also excessively hot, and I find my fingers migrating between my legs.

That one's not an autonomic response, but I'm sure I can figure some way that it's not my fault that I'm masturbating while my baby aggressively violates another woman. Just... not right now. Fog of arousal and all that.

"Victoria..." he says, in an almost sing-song fashion, "Look at you being all self-indulgent. If you've got time to masturbate, I'm pretty sure you've time to take care of Eve, like you promised you would."

Upon being called out, I try to pull my hands away. But it... doesn't quite happen.

"I promised no such thing!" I protest.

"That's okay, I promised for you. Still counts," he smiles and reaches down to grab me by one of my very busy hands, and yank me over to him.