Raising the Dead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you." Jack glared at Corey then brought his attention back to the party crashers.

Their filthy costumes looked authentic, the best at the Halloween party, certainly the most frightening with their missing eyes, arms, and legs. The make-up special effects were outstanding. They looked like they had lain in graves for a long time with their rotting skin falling off their faces, exposing bone.

Someone asked, "What's that smell?"

The partygoers mumbled the same question. Jack didn't know what they were referring to until suddenly the most god awful stench permeated the air from the direction of the zombies. Throughout the gang of crashers, he saw they were jerking-off their putrid cocks until they spooged great gobs of fluorescent green spunk onto the floor―what was worse was the fact that they all stared at Tanya as they did so.

Gagging, he asked, "Max, what is going on?"

"Pus-say." Max clarified, "Want pus-say now."

"Don't we all!" One of the partygoers roared with laughter.

Uneasy, Candi said, "Jack, I'm no doctor, but by the looks of them, I think your spell worked."

"You mean, r-real zombies?" Tanya squeaked.

"PUS-SAY!" Max exclaimed when the women spoke.

Zombie Max lurched forward, grabbed a shrieking Tanya as she was the closet, and pulled her into the center of the gang of zombies, hiding the view of what was going on. Jack and a few of the partygoers tried to help, but the zombies fought back, throwing them up against the walls. Tanya continued to scream, but soon her screams turned to loud sighs, which Jack recognized as Tanya in the throes of ecstasy. The zombies on the outside of the circle continued to masturbate in time with Tanya's wails while they eyed the women.

"Oh ya, oh ya!" Tanya called, "Do me good, nasty boy! Oooo, that's it...ya, ya, ya, I'm cummmming!"

Horrified, Jack asked, "Tanya?"

"Big daddy," said Tanya in a lifeless gravelly voice, when the zombie gang opened up the circle, and let Tanya through. Her red hair was mussed up, along with her clothes in disarray, panties down and wrapped around one ankle―moldy green cum dripped from between her thighs onto the floor. Grinning eerily, she said "I want your spermmm." Tanya staggered to him, tried to grab him, but he easily sidestepped her.

"No fucking way! You're so dead when we get out of here, Pierce!" Corey shouted in a panic, bolting to the side door, and dragging Candi with him.

The rest of the partygoers did the same out the front door. The ones who couldn't move fast enough, were snatched up, shrieking in horror until they fell under the ghastly zombie charm and enthusiastically fucked the dead until they too transformed into zombies.

Jack ran to the side room, locked the door behind him then saw Corey and Candi trying the windows. "It's no use, the windows are barred."

"This is all your fault, asshole." Corey raged, eyes nervously darting to the door were zombies pounded on it and called 'pus-say' or 'spermmm'. "If I'm turned into one of those freak zombies, I'm going fuck your ass until you puke green zombie jiz!"

"It was an accident, the fucking spell wasn't supposed to work!" Growled Jack.

Candi sneered, "If it wasn't supposed to work, pray tell, what happened, brilliant one?"

"Hell..." Jack thought wildly, pacing the floor as he went over the spell in his mind.

He wanted to make 'raising the dead' as authentic as he could just in case someone knew better and called him on it so he followed the spell just as it was written in the book.

"It was a joke, it wasn't really supposed to work." He repeated, mumbling. Light candles, water, burn hair, pentagram, clear thoughts of irreverence. "Clear thoughts?" Uh-oh, he silently realized he hadn't done that―he'd been fantasizing about doing Candi doggie-style on graves. Now, how irreverent and ignorant was that? Very, he thought. "Er...I-I, uh―"

"What did you do, Jack?" Candi demanded.

"Uh, well I uh, I didn't have the proper mindset I was supposed to have while I cast the spell." Jack admitted, cheeks burning. "I was thinking of sex with you..." he let his words trail off and looked away.

"Fan-fucking-tastic." said Corey with controlled rage. "Here we come to your lame ass party because you invited us...well Candi, she came out of the kindness of her heart even though I opposed it," his eyes darted at the door that trembled with the weight of zombies pounding against it. "And this is the thanks I get―you wanting to fuck my fiancée?"

"Corey, calm down." said Candi, none to soothingly, but eyeing Jack with renewed interest. "It happens."

Corey laughed, but with a level of sarcasm, "It happens? Hello...zombies outside the door because he couldn't accept that he's an ex and move on like you did," he said then fixed Jack with a hard stare. "Loser. Any man with balls would do that much faster than his ex-girlfriend."

"All right. She's my ex, are you happy now?" Jack said, "But it doesn't change the fact that there are walking corpses―"

Crack! Went the door and a zombie arm waved back and forth through the broken opening.

"Aw shit...not good, not good!" Jack looked to the other two doors in the room. One was a walk-in closet and the other led to the roof. "Okay, got an idea."

Candi tucked close to him, finding safety she didn't feel with Corey. "If you get us out of this alive, we'll just forget it all like it never happened." She cooed.

"The hell we will!" yelled Corey, glaring at Jack.

"Whatever. Do what you got to do, man." Jack took Candi's arm and opened the closet. "You hide here and we will lead those zombie bastards to the roof then off the cliff." He referred to the other side of the house that was nothing but air, rocks and ocean below. "I'll lock you in." Jamming his hand in his pocket, he pulled out a skeleton key that opened every door in the ancient house. "You'll be safe."

Snatching the key out of Jack's hand, Corey replied, "No, I will lock her in." He pushed her into the closet and tried to kiss her, but she pulled away. "You'll be all right," he shut the door and turned the key.

"Give me the key," Jack said in a flat tone, wanting no arguments as he didn't trust Candi's fiancé with it. Corey ignored him. "The key." He repeated, holding out his hand.

"Give him the key, Corey." Candi spoke, muffled from the other side of the closet door. "Now."

The key was placed in Jack's open hand without word. "Okay, here is the plan. We let them in and stand here at the attic door until they come after us." He pocketed the key, "Once they do, we'll push them off into the Pacific and we won't have to worry about them returning because there is no way back up."

"Just...uh, let them in?" Corey coughed nervously.

Real brave this one is, Jack thought incredulously. "Ya. Grow a pair."

"Screw you, Pierce." Corey glowered. "Let them in."

Jack unlocked the attic door then ran all the way up two flights of stairs and opened the other door. Back down, he went to the ballroom door. "Candi be quiet in there. Not a peep." He heard a muted 'okay' from her. "Ready?" He asked the other man.

"Go for it." Corey said bravely, but his face said differently, wincing as if he were constipated. "Ya."

Fast as he could, Jack opened the door then ran over to the attic. The zombies saw them without noticing the closet and lurched forward as they went after Jack and Corey. Satisfied that the gang was following, they raced up the stairs and waited for the zombies.

# # #

Sitting down in the closet, Candi heard chants and a mass of people clambering up the stairs, somewhere above, a door slammed and the force of it made the closet door creak open.

Damn, Corey, he's useless...much too dumb that he couldn't even lock a door, she thought wildly as she scooted further in the closet.

She decided she was going to break their engagement and dump him. Who was she kidding? The only reason she went out with him was because he was so good-looking, athletic and popular and she was hoping to make Jacks feel jealous.

At the back of the walk-in closet, she stayed still, quiet as possible. The door swung open all the way, someone entered and shut the door. She immediately thought of Jack. Was it him?

"Jack?" asked Candi hopefully, unable to see because it was so dark in the closet.

She decide it was Jack, felt him standing over her, petting her head, smoothing her hair and sat down next to her. He pushed the neckline of her dress aside and a finger slowly slipped across one of Candi's nipples, bringing it to a point. She didn't say anything because she couldn't believe how incredible it felt, compared to the roughness of Corey, this touch was like silk. Jack leaned over and she met him with a kiss. Kissing her, he slid his tongue into her mouth and deeply probed her. A moan escaped.

"Oh, Jack, I-I don't know, Corey might catch us." She said, protesting, but he gave her another kiss.

All concerns of Corey disappeared they lay on the floor of the closet, undressing each other. Candi felt highly aroused, glad he made the first move, but she took it from there and moved down his chest. She did what he did to her nipple, but used her tongue instead, tugged lightly with her teeth. He sucked in his breath raggedly, pressed hard against her and she giggled at his obvious approval that poked her in the navel. After a few moments, she moved across his stomach to finally caress his massive cock. She slipped down and grazed his swollen cock. Letting her lips slowly slide down the length of his cock, past memories came flooding back to her. The taste, the texture, the smell. They were all there as if they never broke up so many months ago.

Suddenly, she stopped, "I'm sorry for all things I did. I was wrong, Jack," grunts of frustration prompted her to continue her sexual play. She giggled. "Okay, okay."

Candi stuck out her tongue, licked his cock, enveloped him all the way with her mouth then pulled back, sucking his sensitive flesh. He moaned as she continued to suck on him, moving her tongue around the head and then taking all of him in. Wetness seeped from between her thighs, the pressure of need throbbed at her clit until she couldn't stand it anymore and she stroked herself as she sucked him off. Moments into her expert blowjob, she could sense he was on the brink and would cum, but she squeezed the head of his cock to reduce the swell, to calm him down. She could feel pre-orgasmic contractions as she held him in her mouth. He combed her hair, lightly lacing his fingers through it and pulling.

In and out, slid his cock, her tongue occasionally licked the underside. Her fingers made little ovals around her hard clit, she stroked the sides producing gradual hot erotic feelings deep within her pussy. And damn, she was so wet! Wetter than she had been for months. His moans became more and more urgent so she increased her suction, moved faster on him. Her fingers slipped from her clit to deep inside, where she pushed them in and out, synchronizing her diddling with her blowing. Suddenly, with a loud groan, he gripped her head, smothered and nearly gagged her as he thrust himself down. Hot ejaculate spurt the back of her throat, coating it thickly, she swallowed, and convulsed hard with her own orgasm that rocked her whole body―it was pure bliss and always would be.

# # #

Part of the roof was flat and was once a space where Jack's ancestors had parties with a view. Most of the guardrails that kept guests from falling off were now missing, or crumbling, which was good for him because he sure didn't want the zombies as guests at any party of his.

"Yep, just lead them this way and the deader than dead cum suckers will follow each other like a conga line off the roof!"

"You think so?"

"Yep, trust me. They may be all stone cold, but those stiffs are still dreaming of fucking a hot snizz."

"Pu-say, pu-say, pu-say." Came a low rumbling from the undead in the attic trying to find their way to the roof. "Spermmm."

"You better be right man."

"Pu-say, pu-say." The horny zombie chant got louder as they found the steps that led to the roof. "Spermmm."

"I am."

"Pu-say!" The zombies yelled in unison as the door to the roof burst open with a low, 'Spermmm' that followed up.

"Du-ude." Corey said nervously under his breath.

"Relax."

"Pu-say?" Asked a crazy one-eyed, slime covered zombie, who Jack presumed to be the leader. "Pu-say!" It demanded.

"Right this way." Jack grinned from ear to ear, gesturing to the opening in the wall―the artsy-fartsy architecture that once served as an unobstructed view of the ocean, now made open doorway. Jack glanced over at Corey and saw that the coward looked as if he was going to shit his shorts.

That's Candi's fiancé; he rolled his eyes, what a friggin' wuss...should let the dead dudes do em'. "No worries man." Jack quickly assured him and did a wild, 'C'mon now' gesture to the leader, the zombie freak who was now jerking his dead stiffy off in anticipation of the pussy it'd never get, as were all the zombies behind it. "Ew...let's get them to jump before they blow their stank-nasty jiz."

"Hey zombie-freak, lots of hot pussy here." Corey wiped the constipated look off his face, "Go ahead, and hump your hearts out!"

The creepy cadaver leered and just as Jack expected, it did the zombie walk with wide-legged-steps, arms raised out in front, hands grabbing the air. "Pus-say!' It called as it walked off the edge of the roof into the crashing waves, and rocks below.

"See?" Jack laughed.

"You were right, not such a dumb fuck after all like Candi said you were." He said, watching all the zombies line up, one by one, and leaping into nothingness.

Shocked, Jack asked, "She said that?" After all, that was why he and Candi got along so well; intelligence served as an aphrodisiac to the both of them―or it had at one time. It was the reason he put together the 'raising the dead' prank. It was creative and smart; something that would've intrigued her. He watched the Tanya-zombie leap off the roof without a sound other than saying 'spermmm'. "I am surprised. Candi really said that?"

"Not in so many words."

"What did she say?" asked Jack, watching the eighth walking, dead wanker fall over the edge of the roof.

"Er...you really want to know?" Corey asked facetiously. Jack was sure the jerk-off was dying to tell him what Candi thought about him.

"What did she say?"

"That you were a dumber than cum, limp dick prick who deluded himself into thinking he could buy his way in with in-crowd." Corey laughed. "She doesn't respect you very much and never has, it was just your money, man."

"No kidding." Jack seethed, wondering why he was still jonesing for the bitch. "So why'd you two come up to the party if she doesn't like me?"

"Because man, your Halloween b-day bashes are famous."

"If they weren't before, they are now―infamous that is." Jack said sourly.

"Ya, infamous for the night of the cum guzzling zombies!" Laughed Corey, mockingly.

A zombie came through the door onto the roof. It was Max-zombie and it was grinning evilly, but with an eerie distinct sense of satisfaction that crossed its cyanotic face.

"Maybe reading out of that hoodoo book wasn't such a good idea after all, you deserve all this and like, you lost your girl, you lose again because you aren't IN." He winked.

Jack scowled, hating the bastard that grinned back at him. "Screw you, Korne."

The last zombie to jump was his chauffer who did him a huge favor by reaching out with one arm, grabbing the shocked Corey by the shirt collar, and pulling the smug bastard with him. Though quite astonished, dark glee bubbled forth.

"Wrong-go, dumb fuck!" Jack laughed hysterically.

After leaving the roof, he went back to the closet where he and Corey left Candi safely hidden inside from the zombies. So, I'm a limp dick loser, eh? Jack grinned wickedly, thinking he ought to poke her ass with his huge bone to remind her of just how big and hard he really was. He went to unlock the door with the rusty skeleton key, but found the door was already slightly ajar.

"Damn it." He rolled his eyes. "The moron couldn't even turn a key he's so dumb." He muttered, thinking that Corey was not only spineless, but brainless too. And dead too, don't forget that when you fuck his fiancée. "Hey?" He asked cautiously as he opened the closet door the rest of the way. "Candi?"

The large walk-in closet was slightly dark, but he could see all the coats that were still hanging up and waiting for his friends when they decided to leave. He laughed. Most had dashed off in hurry without their jackets, but the ones left, wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. He glanced down at the bottom of the closet and saw a pair of bare feet. They were feminine and blood-red nail polish painted the delicate little toe nails. Tasty, tasty... He knew the tootsie-toes very well, in fact, it was Candi's feet that started his little foot fetish.

The toes wagged at him, inviting him into the closet with her. Maybe the little cop and feel prank he played earlier had thawed her out some? His dick did a dance in his pants; he didn't know and didn't care as he was going to melt the ice queen all the way. He squatted down and sat on his heels. He first tickled the instep then lifted her foot up and pressed it to his crotch. She wriggled her toes and mashed her heel into his groin until his cock was rock-hard. In a very aroused state that threatened to tear a hole in his pants, he raised her foot, licked the bottom, heel to toe. Inserting her big toe into his mouth, he felt like he'd blow his wad right then, but held back, sucked her toe while he unzipped the zipper on his pants to free his cock.

Horny excitement raced through his blood stream as he jerked-off his fat cock, licked her ankle, shin, knee, and lastly, her inner thigh. He spread her wide, his tongue found her clit, flicked it repeatedly, and sucked it as he had her toe. She raised her hips to meet him, moaned her pleasure with sexy raggedness. He stopped licking her pussy long enough to jam his dick in, all the way to the hilt and wasn't surprised to find that she was slick as he was hard.

"I knew you missed me." He thrust into her with rage as he was angry that she had mocked him. He'd teach her plenty and punish her. "Missed my dick, didn't you?"

"Ooo, yes." She called gravelly and jerked her hips in time with his so that their pelvises banged against each other. "Mmm..."

"You, like that huh?" He grabbed her thighs and pushed them up until he had her nearly bent in half. He banged her hard and heard his balls bouncing against her with 'slap, slap' sounds. "Nasty slut, you want more don't you?"

"Yesss..."

"You want my big cock and not the fuck of boyfriend yours, right Candi girl?"

"Ooo..."

Jack pulled out of her quickly and flipped her over so that he could do her from behind. The coats got in the way and he tore a few of them away from their hangers so that he could kneel upright. He grabbed her ripe ass and slammed himself right back into her saucy snatch in one bone-jarring stroke.

"Jeezuuus," he growled, pumping away on her as hard and fast as he could. Wet sex sounds sucked and squelched with his thrusts. She felt like a tight velvet glove. "Damn your pussy feels so good, I've forgotten how good it felt!"

"Mooore!"

"I am honey, I am." He slipped in and out of her furiously. The 'feel good' sensation quickly came to a peak, but rolled around the edge, telling him that he was close to jetting his jiz, ready or not. Normally he held back to let the girl climax before him, but he ignored the chivalry, and increased the speed of his thrusts. "Oh my god." He groaned.

"Mooore!"

Jack dripped sweat onto her and dug his fingers into her ass, squeezed it as hard as he could, enough that he'd surely leave bruises in the shape of his fingers. The fluttering feeling of orgasm tightened, and raised his nuts into hard stones.