Raising The Ratings

Story Info
AJ, Kaitlyn, Eve & Layla do anything to raise the TV ratings.
4.1k words
4.46
49.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour before Raw on this Monday night, every one of the WWE Divas were called into Vince McMahon's office. They all stood waiting until the chairman strutted into the room.

*

"Ladies, you are probably wondering why I brought all of you here." He said in his classic Mr. McMahon voice. "As you know, ratings for Raw and Smackdown have been down way too much recently and the people at USA Network and SyFy are not too happy. We need something big to draw the coveted 18-34 male demographic back to the show. That's where you girls come in." The girls all looked at each other, wondering where he was going with this. "I just got off the phone with the network head and he has given us permission to do WHATEVER it takes to raise the numbers. The best way to draw men back is with hot, young women like yourselves."

"Mr. McMahon," AJ Lee stood forward and said "when you say 'whatever', do you really mean 'whatever'?"

"Yes AJ, that's exactly what I mean." He said.

"So, if I want to call Eve a fucking cunt, I can?" She looked back and smiled at Eve.

"Like I said AJ...whatever it takes."

The girls all chatted about what they had just heard.

"And tonight, you will be given a long, main event slot for your segment. It will be a tag match with AJ and Kaitlyn going against Eve and Layla. Have fun and remember what I said. You can leave now." The girls filed out of his office and headed back to the locker room.

AJ and Kaitlyn stopped each other outside the locker room and started discussing what to do for the night.

"I have a fantastic idea that will definitely draw the men back to the show." Kaitlyn said to her friend. "And it will really test just how far we can go." She started whispering in AJ's ear, causing a mischievous smile to appear on the small girl.

--

It was 10:30 and time for the Divas main event segment. AJ's music started playing and she came out, skipping to the ring wearing her green ring attire. She smiled at the crowd and made her way into the ring as the crowd cheered loudly.

"You'll be cheering louder in a few minutes." She said to herself; her words inaudible to the loud crowd in Miami.

Kaitlyn came out next to a slightly smaller ovation. She wore her black two piece attire and twirled around atop the stage. When she made her way into the ring, she drew a large ovation when she kissed her partner on the neck.

Eve's music hit and she came out with Layla, both wearing matching red attires. Since they we replaying the heels, they had agitated looks on their face and ignored the crowd until they reached the ring apron. They turned towards the hard camera side, flipped the bird and screamed "Fuck Miami!" The crowd silenced, mainly from the shock of hearing those words and knowing that they were on live television.

The four girls stared each other down in the ring. They were close enough to talk without the crowd noticing what they were saying.

"We have a plan, just go with it." AJ told her opponents. They all nodded and headed to their respective corners.

The match started like any other match. AJ and Eve were in the ring, Eve beating the hell out of the smaller girl. She stopped every few seconds to yell at the crowd, eventually becoming enough of a distraction for AJ to tag in Kaitlyn. With Eve still facing the crowd, Kaitlyn came up behind her slapped her on the ass. This caused the crowd to erupt before Eve turned around and stared at her opponent with a disgusted look on her pretty face. Before she could do anything, Kaitlyn slapped her across the chest.

"What the fuck!?" Eve yelled.

Kaitlyn tackled her and started slapping her upside the side multiple times. She didn't even notice that AJ had entered the ring and crawled towards the two. She looked around at the crowd and gave them a cute smile before grabbing Eve's shorts and started roughly pulling them off her body. The crowd went wild as Eve tried to fight off the two. AJ stood up with Eve's shorts in hand and started skipping around the ring with them. Eve was left on the mat, still with Kaitlyn on top of her, with her black panties barely covering her crotch.

Layla ran into the ring and was met with a clothesline. AJ tossed Eve's shorts into the front row of the crowd, giving a lucky man a great souvenir. She rolled Layla on to her stomach and started to rip her shirt off. Layla tried to fight it but AJ placed her foot on her back to keep her still. She eventually tore the top from the British woman's tanned body. Layla rolled back over and gave the audience, both in the arena and at home, a sight they never expected. When she turned over, her bare chest was exposed to the world. All three other girls stopped and looked at her as she screamed.

AJ jumped on top of her and prevented her from covering up. She directed the cameraman outside the ring to get a close-up. She grabbed the camera off of his shoulder, pulled it in the ring and pointed it at her opponent. The crowd started chanting "holy shit" as the titantron screen was filled with a shot of Layla's bare breasts.

AJ and Kaitlyn stood in the center of the ring and hugged as the other two girls stood up and confronted them.

"What the fuck AJ!?" Layla screamed.

"Is this what you two perverts were talking about!?" Eve yelled.

AJ and Kaitlyn looked at each other and smiled. They looked back at their opponents and grabbed onto their hair. Kaitlyn had Eve and AJ had Layla. Kaitlyn roughly shoved Eve's face into the exposed chest of Layla. The two girls screamed as they were forced to do something they never thought they would have to. As they held the girls in place, AJ and Kaitlyn leaned forward and gave each other a long, sensual french kiss. The camera flashes in the arena were insane. People wanted to capture this once in a lifetime moment.

Once the kiss was broken, they pulled their opponents back, irish whipped them and let them run into each other, hitting the mat. Kaitlyn covered Eve and AJ covered Layla, both in a 69 position, as the referee counted. 1...2...3!

"Here are your winners, Kai...Kaitlyn and AJ." Justin Roberts announced to the crowd, still in shock as to what he had just seen.

The girls remained in the positions they were. They looked over at each other and smiled again. Kaitlyn grabbed on to Eve's panties and slowly pulled them down her legs, exposing her trimmed pussy to the wild Miami crowd. AJ pulled Layla's shorts and underwear down and showed her bushy crotch to them.

"Ready!?" AJ shouted.

"Ready!" Kaitlyn responded.

They looked at the crowd, placed two fingers to their mouths and stuck their tongues out, causing the crowd to start a "Yes!" chant. The roof almost blew off the arena the second their tongues made genital contact. The eyes of Layla and Eve sprung open and they moaned very loudly when the warm feelings of tongue made contact with them. They tried to get out from under their opponents but both of them had their arms pinned down by legs.

AJ was around the lips of Layla's pussy while Kaitlyn went right for Eve's reddening clit. They worked their genitals like pros, making the other two girls wonder if the rumors they had heard about them were true. Ever since NXT, the locker room thought there was something going on between the two. Eve and Layla were now almost positive as they noticed just how good they were at eating pussy. It didn't take long before instincts took over and both girls were starting to like it.

Eve lay on the mat, a look of pure bliss on her face, as she looked at the roof of the arena. She moved her hands up and started slowly rubbing Kaitlyn's toned ass.

"Eve?" Layla, lying next to her, asked.

"Yeah?" She responded through moans.

"Do you know how many people are watching...ohhhhh...us?"

"Yeah." She responded, looking nervous.

"Does that turn you on as much as me?" Layla smiled when Eve looked over at her.

"Yeah." She smiled big and closed her eyes

Both girls grabbed onto their dominators and flipped them around, now on top of them. They both grabbed onto the tops of the girls and looked at the crowd. Layla held her thumb up and asked the crowd, "Should we!?" Another "Yes!" chant broke out which caused them to tear the tops from their bodies.

AJ and Kaitlyn both laughed as their breasts were exposed. Eve slowly pulled her face into Kaitlyn's large chest and started licking every bit of skin she could find. Layla was busy pinching and squeezing at AJ's petite tits and hard, pointy nipples.

"Eve next! Eve next!" The crowd chanted, upset that only Eve had her breasts covered.

Layla, being quick, jumped off of AJ and crawled towards her partner. She slid her hands under her shirt and slowly lifted them up until her voluptuous breasts slipped out. She started parading around the ring, arching her back and pushing her tits forward. Kaitlyn and AJ had gotten to their feet and stood tit to tit with the other girls. Kaitlyn held up one finger and said, "I'll be right back." She started running to back, her breasts flopping around as the crowd cheered on.

AJ, Layla and Eve stood in the ring and watched Kaitlyn run away. Not knowing what else to do, Eve and Layla stood behind AJ and each grabbed on to her. Eve massaged her tiny tits while Layla gently patted her on the ass.

"Great idea AJ, this is fun." Eve whispered.

They were so lost in each other that they jumped when the crowd erupted. They looked at the stage and saw Kaitlyn standing nude with a large vibrator in one hand and a microphone in the other. She rubbed the head of the microphone against her clean shaven cunt before talking.

"Is the WWE Universe ready to see something awesome?" She asked the crowd. The crowd was still as loud as before. "That's what I thought but I think AJ is still too overdressed. Eve, Layla...will you do the honors."

Both girls grabbed a side of AJ's shorts and roughly yanked them down, making her the final girl to expose her trimmed bush to the live audience.

"You're letting it grow a little, huh sweetie?" Kaitlyn asked as she slowly strolled to the ring.

AJ started laughing and running her hand across her wispy bush. Eve and Layla were sitting in the ring and removing the rest of their gear. Elbow pads, knee pads and boots started flying out of the ring until they were completely nude. AJ did the same and finished just as Kaitlyn entered the ring.

"Now, I think it's time to get the party started." Kaitlyn said as she flipped the vibrator on. "No offense AJ but I've used this on you enough times..." The crowd gasped while the other two girls looked at each other, realizing that they were right. "...I think one of these two should go first."

AJ grabbed the microphone from her best friend. "I think you've got the right idea. WWE Universe, who should get it first!?" She walked up to Eve and rubbed the toy against her face. "Should it be Eve?"

"Yes!" The crowd yelled.

She walked over to Layla and did the same. "What about Layla?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, you guys can't decide." AJ climbed out of the ring and walked along the barricade, giving every man in the front row an up close look at her naked body. She stopped in front of a young man in a University of Miami t-shirt. "What's your name?"

"Jack."

"Well Jack, how would you rather see get fucked by that big thing. Eve or Layla?"

"I can't decide. I want them both." He said with his eyes locked on her chest.

"They will both get it but pick one." He still couldn't decide. "Pick one and I'll let you suck on one of my nipples for a few seconds."

Jack's eyes went wide. "Eve!"

"Good boy."

She slid the microphone into the ring, grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled it to her chest. His mouth instantly closed around her solid nipple. She ran her hand through his hair while moaning. The crowd started chanting AJ's name.

AJ finally pushed him away and kissed his cheek. She ran back into the ring and grabbed the microphone.

"Eve, take a seat on the turnbuckle and get ready to meet my friend."

Eve did as told and sat on the top turnbuckle. Kaitlyn handed the toy over to her petite friend and stood back. She stood next to Layla and started caressing her backside. Eve grasped tightly to the top rope and waited as AJ slowly walked towards her, the toy pointed directly at her wet, waiting cunt. When she was literally an inch away, she stopped and held up five fingers. She started counting down as the crowd joined in.

"Four....three...two...one!"

AJ pressed the vibrator against Eve's pussy and slowly inched it in. It was a good thing that Eve was holding onto the top rope or else the intense feelings in her body would have knocked her out of the ring.

"Oh my fucking god!" Eve screamed out. The crowd had silenced and sat watching. "AJ, harder baby! Harder!"

The crowd came to life once again. "Harder! Harder! Harder!"

Wanting to please the fans, AJ started fucking Eve harder with the toy. Eve started bouncing her ass on the turnbuckle cover as she got rammed harder. The juices coming from her pussy were gushing down the vibrator and on to AJ's hand. She leaned forward and slowly licked until it was cleaned.

As she continued fucking Eve, AJ looked over her shoulder and saw Kaitlyn and Layla both on all fours. Layla was behind Kaitlyn, licking up her pussy and puckered ass hole. Kaitlyn was holding on to the rope and moaning softly. AJ could see the streak of liquid dripping down Layla's inner thigh; starting a puddle on the ring mat. She turned her attention back to Eve who was arched back as far as possible without toppling to the floor.

AJ started using her free hand to massage her own moistening pussy. She slowly inserted her index finger into her wet hole while her thumb pressed on her bulging clit. She bit down on her lower lip and moaned. She continued for several seconds before stopping to pick up the microphone.

"Eve? How do you feel?" She handed the microphone over to Eve who was literally shaking.

"I...I feel...like I'm...I'm gonna...cum!" The crowd erupted once again. "Oh yes...yes...AJ...make me...oh make me cum!" AJ started licking her clit while moving the toy in and out as fast as possible. "Oh my god!"

AJ pulled the toy out in time for Eve to squirt her cum clear across the ring. Layla turned around when she felt the juices hit her ass. AJ let her finish squirting before resuming her tonguing. Eve was shaking so badly that she would have fallen to the mat if AJ wasn't there to hold her up. The crowd sat in silence as they witnessed, to their knowledge, the first orgasm in a WWE ring.

Once Eve came down from the high of her orgasm, AJ grabbed the microphone and climbed to the top rope next to her.

"You did a great job Eve. Would you like to know what you taste like?"

Before Eve could answer, AJ shoved her tongue into her mouth and gave her a long passionate kiss. Eve was still moaning from her orgasm and enjoying the taste of her own juices. They were so busy that they did not notice Kaitlyn and Layla crawling towards them. Kaitlyn picked the vibrator up off the ground and held it between herself and Layla. The two girls each took a side and started licking Eve's cum off of it while the girls on the top rope continued making out.

AJ finally broke the kiss. "Your turn Lay. Come here and taste my pussy while Kaitlyn fucks you. I'm the only one who hasn't had their cunt licked and I'm ready!"

Layla slowly rose to her feet and spread AJ's legs as Kaitlyn started rubbing the wet toy against her soaking wet pussy. Instead of waiting, Layla pushed her hips back and forced the entire ten inch toy into herself. She screamed into AJ's pussy which caused her to moan loud into the microphone.

"Oh Layla. Fucking Layla." She panted.

Kaitlyn roughly slammed the vibrator into the Brit's cunt over and over again, feeling her juice splash out and land on her hand. She ran her finger over the small puddle so she could get a taste. As she continued slamming the brunette, Eve crawled off of the top rope and started kissing her neck while groping her double-d tits.

The people in the crowd and those watching on television sat in amazement as they continued watching the foursome occurring in front of them. USA Network never cut the feed, they were serious about doing ANYTHING it took to raise ratings. They could only imagine how many people were tuning in; the numbers were going to be huge.

Layla was panting heavily into AJ's dripping pussy. The hot breath hitting her sensitive hole only drove the petite girl crazier. She crawled down off of the top rope and lay down flat on the mat, not letting Layla's mouth lose contact for more than a second. The girls all shifted positions. Layla was on all fours with her mouth buried in AJ's twat, Kaitlyn was kneeling behind her slamming the vibrator in and out of her pussy while running her finger around her asshole and Eve was kneeling behind Kaitlyn still kissing her neck and groping her breasts. Eve stood up and retrieved the microphone.

"Who's ready to see these two hot girls cum for you all?" The crowd started yet another "Yes!" chant. "AJ, are you ready to cum?"

"Ohh...yes Eve...I'm gonna cum real soon...fuck!"

"Layla, are you ready?" Layla nodded and moaned, not removing her mouth from AJ.

Eve held the microphone to AJ's mouth as she came closer and closer to reaching an orgasm.

"Oh yes...yes...mmm I'm...I'm cumming!" She screamed.

Eve grabbed Layla by the hair and shoved her deeper into AJ's cunt as the small girl exploded in orgasm. Layla's face instantly became coated in the sweet juices splashing into her. At the same time, Kaitlyn's tongue pressed against her asshole which sent her over the edge. Layla screamed into AJ's pussy, prolonging her orgasm. The British woman fell to her stomach and moaned as her body twitched in pleasure. Eve moved the microphone to her mouth and let her moans be heard by all.

The two girls lay flat on the mat recovering from their respective orgasms. Eve and Kaitlyn stood over them and smiled. Eve grabbed the microphone again.

"Well, I think that's about everyone."

Kaitlyn grabbed the mic. "Not everyone. You came, AJ came and Layla came...it's my turn!" She looked around the ring. "Hold on, I left something the back. Put the vibrator down...or in someone, wherever you want! I've got something better." Kaitlyn handed her back the mic and ran out of the ring to the back.

Eve picked up the vibrator and licked it clean of everything that Layla had left on it.

"Here you go sweetie." She gently shoved the entire toy into AJ's recovering cunt. She left it there and walked away.

Kaitlyn came back onto the stage holding a new toy, a black sling that held a long, black rubber dildo on to it.

"You kinky bitch!" Eve said.

Kaitlyn ran down to the ring and quickly fastened the strap-on around Eve's waist. She dropped down to her knees and started giving the toy a masterful blowjob. The crowd could tell right away that she was very good at sucking dick. She looked behind Eve and saw AJ fucking herself slowly with the vibrator as Layla crawled next to her. Layla took control of the toy and carefully fucked her while sensually kissing her.

Eve shoved Kaitlyn down flat on the mat and crawled behind her. She spread her toned ass cheeks and spit a huge wad directly on her asshole. She positioned herself and slowly inched the thick dildo into her airtight asshole. She threw the microphone down in front of her in time to hear the blond girl scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. Kaitlyn grabbed onto the bottom rope as she slammed harder and harder. Eve wanted to make sure that she felt every inch.

"Fucking hell! Yes!" She screamed into the mic.

Eve grabbed onto Kaitlyn's hips and forced more of the dildo into her, which she did not think was possible. AJ and Layla had crawled over to them and started kissing the screaming girl up and down her back. Eve took the opportunity to give each girl a stiff slap on the ass.

12