Rally Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Working guy's torment continues at a bike rally.
5.3k words
3.86
39.8k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
73 Followers

Here is Part 2 of my latest attempt. You should read Part 1 to get the gist of this one so far. I appreciate those who read and voted on Part 1. Apparently I made an error by not making it clear that this is a multi part attempt. My apologies. Once again constructive criticism is always welcome. Any resemblance to a bike rally on Earth is coincidence.

*

I get back to my truck take out my phone and it has two bars. Instantly my phone dings that it has a voice mail from Vicky sent at 10 am today. Since the phones were out here I guess it just has been delivered. I press play and get this:

"Hi Lloyd.....Um I hear the weather is bad there and,,,uh well.... we are doing fine here....having fun..Listen if you are too tired after all that work today, or it is still raining, you can just ride up Saturday. I am fine...so... um.. be sure you let me know what you are planning to do...ok...love you."

She sounded hung-over, hoarse, and rough. I don't have much sympathy after what I saw earlier. "Be sure to let me know." Sure Vicky, I think that makes sense, that way I won't see you with your tits out for 1000 people. "After all that work today." Seems I never mentioned to her that I would be real busy Friday, wonder where she found that out? It felt like a brush off, stay home Lloyd, don't bother, I am having fun here being a slut for whomever.

I decide to call her back. It rings 4 times and on the fifth she picks it up. The background noise is that of a party, music and talking, some loud talking. It is a little hard to hear her. She sounds out of breath.

"Hello, where are you?" she asks right off. God forbid I am on my way or nearby.

"Are you ok?...you sound out of breath"

"No I am fine...just had to run in to grab my phone"

"It wasn't in your pocket?" Knowing full well bikini bottoms have no pocket...

"No I set it down in back of the trailer"

"OK I just got your message, must be phone troubles somewhere?"

"Yes, the phones have been out here all day, I guess that is why I put my phone inside"

"Sure, that makes sense. I sure miss you, but hey I think I am going to just ride up tomorrow, like you said."

"That sounds fine, we are having fun, and I miss you too." She sounded relieved to me.

"OK then I will ride in tomorrow around lunchtime, Love ya"

"OK sounds great, love you too, bye." With not much conviction, just get this call over with.

I hear a woman in the background say "shut up you assholes, she is talking to her husband." There is some laughter from the party. I realize that she has not pressed end. She simply put her phone back down. I can hear Tina ask Vicky where I am. Vicky tells her excitedly that I am waiting until tomorrow, and they both giggle and celebrate. "One more night'" says Tina. Vicky says "Tina, we have to be cool when he gets here tomorrow." Tina replies "No problem, we will have no trouble keeping this secret now." They both laugh. How sad. I realize that Tina has pulled my faithful wife into her world of dope and debauchery. It has taken years, but finally Tina is winning.

Leaving her phone on gets my wife busted for the second time in an hour. When people are high they make mistakes. Her mistakes today keep adding up. It is easy to explain. Vicky is not tech savvy, she barely gets by at work on the computers they have. If she was not a great hands-on nurse they would have let her go long ago. Anytime that they switch an operating system it takes her weeks of tutoring to get lined out. Her iphone is pretty much calls and text. I did put the Facebook app on for her. I helped her figure it out and she uses it on her phone, but that is about it for her tech skills.

In the background on Vicky's phone the party goes on, whoops and yells, laughing, a bike fires up loudly. I press end on my phone. I don't want any more of this shit right now. I need to think. I need a bite to eat and I need a shower. I fire up the truck and head into town, hoping to find a room. If not here, then back to Fort Dodge. Super 8 is full and so is Budget. There is not a "no vacancy" sign on a new looking place on the edge of the mall. I pop in the office and they have a suite left for $150. That will do for tonight. I use my card, grab my bag, and go upstairs. I order pizza to be delivered, and shower.

After I clean up and eat I lie back on the bed to think about what I just saw and heard. It is obvious my wife has gotten into her own little world here. She is free, away from home, away from her less than exciting life, away from me. With her friend Tina there to take control and pull the strings. There is no way to know what happened last night, but I expect it was as bad as today. I try to formulate a plan. I am not sure I can forgive her for what I saw, if that is a far as it has gone .It is just so new and raw, the shock, the pain and almost betrayal. It is not the end of the world that she rode naked and had some fun. It is really not life changing, unless it gets back to her work, which is possible, but doubtful. These biker folks don't generally run in the same circle as the people that run the hospital. Worse though is the feeling of betrayal, she knows I am not a prude, that I have been here and seen this sort of thing before. Why not include me? Am I such a stick in the mud that Mike and Tina conspired to have me left out? Probably Tina worked it out with Mike to have me excluded. Tina knows I am not her biggest fan.

It is after 7 p.m., now an hour and a half after the parade, as I rest here. To be honest with myself, as the shock wears off, it was exciting in a way to see Vicky and Tina nude in public like that. I remember the phone picture I snapped, I expect almost in self defense. I grab the phone and realize that I have made a video. (OK, so I am not the most tech savvy guy either) I press play and there she is in her glory I caught Vicky's tits in full bounce, all the way up and then all the way down flat to her chest, and almost to her muffin top. I admit it is hot in a way. Mike's face is not exactly happy though. Tina is as stupid as ever leaning over the side letting her bags hang for the crowd. I have 9 seconds of it, very clear faces obvious who they are. So if it comes down to it I have proof...of something.

I dozed off, it surprised me, so much turmoil and I fall asleep? Maybe what happened is not so bad. Maybe this is just a new chapter of our lives now that we are "empty- nesters." I know now that I don't hate her for what she did, as much as that she did it behind my back. Maybe I am over thinking this, being too protective. I guess maybe I have shielded her for so long, that I can't let go. It is just a weekend, maybe I can let it go. I watch the video again and get a stir in my cock as her tits bounce in front of the crowd. I can't stay here and let whatever goes on out there happen without at least seeing it. If it gets too bad and I have to step in I will, no matter the cost.

I pull on clean jeans, boots and an old Conesville bike drags t-shirt that has been in the back of our wardrobe for ages. I ride a Harley, but never got into the Harley swag. Vicky has enough for both of us it seems. I drive out and get there before 10 p.m. I see the lights of the main stage as I park and head that way. From the glove box I grab a small set of binoculars, I usually use for spotting deer. I don't really want to be discovered, and in the dark it is pretty unlikely if I maintain some distance. I lay back from the crowd and look for high ground to see if I can find the girls, actually Mike will be easier to spot, so I focus on looking for his hulking frame. I am behind the stage on the left up on little ridge so I can see faces through the binoculars as the light from the stage itself shines on the crowd. In the darkness no one can see me and with the main focus on the stage, no one will probably bother me.

I spot Mike and then the girls alongside. Vicky is wearing an orange Harley tube top that is a recent fashion purchase from the vendors here. She has on a pair of cut off jeans that I am positive were full length jeans when she left home. Tina is also with the cut-offs and a matching orange tube top. They are all watching the stage, a topless hula- hoop contest is winding up. On both sides of the stage and are metal cages raised above the ground. These are high enough that the crowd can see inside but not grope the "go-go" girls inside. There are 2 women locked in the one on the left doing a nude strip and a single girl in the one on the right, nearest Mike and the girls, obviously a pro brought in to dance. Mike is watching her, not the contest.

It all looks innocent enough other than the way Vicky is dressed, which is revealing but not terribly so. Her big tits sag just a bit in the tube top but they are fantastic to look at. Her legs are long and tan. The cut-offs so short the bottom of the front pockets show. Thanks to Tina and her scissors I expect. It could be that jealousy is a part of this now. She dresses like that for Tina and the crowd, not so much for me.

As the topless hula-hoop contest ends with a roar for the winner. A band starts tuning up on stage, it looks like this will be the last act of the night. I see the pro dancing girl is winding up her set in the cage and as the door opens and she descends the stairs. A younger gal in a halter top and jeans enters the cage. Another pro. The band starts the first song and reveals to the crowd that they are one of those new hip-hop rap country bands. The younger crowd goes to the front of the stage. About everyone over 35 starts to leave including Mike, Tina, and Vicky.

I decide to follow them, but at this point I have to be careful as the crowd is thin and I could be spotted. My only cover is the darkness between the pole lights, so I lay back about 30 yards, keeping them in sight. They stop at various campsites to chat, lots of laughing when they arrive at each place. I almost feel I am the butt of their jokes, but maybe it is all just biker fun. The whole trip through the campground takes a half hour. They enter the camper and the lights go on from front to back including the outside lights. The outside lights don't really illuminate much, and the area here is not lighted with pole lights like the main road. Overall you nearly need a flashlight to navigate in this area. I take a position about 50 yards away at the edge of the campground in a nearly dark area under a tree that overhangs the fence. I am positioned fairly high above the trailer and can actually see the roof from my spot. I am well concealed and with the binoculars I can see, without being seen.

Mike folds down the back door of the toy-hauler and runs out his ATV. He parks it across the road from his campsite. He folds down the couches that flank the inside of the trailer back. He then takes four heavy wooden blocks from the front of the garage area inside. He raises the deck on the back door, places the blocks under it and lowers it down. He has created a stepped up platform about a foot tall, with the back door as the floor, instead of it being used as a ramp. It looks like they are going to have a party.

I scan the windows inside and really can't see much going on. Back to the rear of the rig Tina comes out the inside door to the garage area and the stereo speakers start playing classic rock. Vicky follows behind with a large roll out cooler and they put it on the ground next to the rig. Both have drinks in their hands. They take a seat on the couches beside each other. Mike is busy setting up some lights on a telescoping pole that faces the platform. These are bright high intensity work lights and the flood the back platform with very bright light. Apparently they are too bright for the girls. When he switches them on, Vicky and Tina flip him off and swear, until he laughs and shuts them off.

A few folks have started to gather around now, talking inside with Mike and the girls. A few are standing outside as well, some bring chairs and coolers and Tina greets everyone. Vicky seems to know a few of them but stays back from Tina a bit. It looks like an innocent party, and now I am starting to feel better about this all. More people arrive as time goes on and I look at my phone and realize it is nearly 11 pm. By now I expect 50 people have gathered around back, mostly 40 plus folks, some Harley swag, some dressed nicely. There are several couples but a few guys on their own as well. I honestly do not recognize anyone in this crowd. Most everyone is behaving, although there are some louder drunks on the far edge of the empty campsite next door watching the group. They take turns coming in to chat, steal a beer, and then head back to their group.

I watch Vicky for a while and she is drinking steadily. I see her toke once on a joint that is being passed around. She and Tina and seem loose and laughing. Not a care in the world I guess. Away from her boring home and not a thought about me, other than I am not there to spoil the fun.

I stay and watch Tina and Vicky getting wasted, they go inside the back door for a bathroom break I expect. I look at my phone and it is almost 11:30 p.m. now. I am about to call this crap off. What is done is done for today. I notice the band has stopped at the main stage and the lights there have dimmed. After that happens a few more folks show up here in the campground. I am guessing 75 or so have gathered behind the trailer in the grass, spilling into the road.

At 10 'til midnight Mike gets out a large floor steel flange (I know a bit about plumbing). He uses bolts to screw it into the platform floor. He then takes a piece of 2 inch galvanized pipe and places the threaded end into the flange, with some help from one of the fellows he screws it securely to the flange. He has created a stripper pole. The inside couches are folded up. The music on the speakers from the back is turned up loud to some Van Halen...Panama, and Mike flips on the lights in front. The crowd steps back, almost too bright for what their eyes are used to this dark evening.

Vicky and Tina emerge from the inside door into the stage area, both dressed the same in the matching cut-offs and orange Harley tube tops. The crowd yells in approval. Vicky looks high, very high, she is smiling, but almost out of it I can see through the binoculars.

They dance toward the pole as the music pounds. The crowd has closed in tight to the stage. I am up high enough to see everything on stage except for the lower legs of the girls. They sashay a bit around the pole and the fun begins. Hoots and hollers of "take it off" and "c'mon start dancing" come from the group. Tina moves around Vicky like a cat stalking a mouse. She takes Vicky's arms and puts them up at the top of the pole. She pulls out a long red bandana and deftly ties it to the pole and my wife's wrists in a swift motion. Vicky is mouthing no, but she seems powerless against Tina, as if in a trance. Is she drugged or willing to submit to this? The crowd gets loud, a reluctant tied up woman in a cage. How can you top that? I notice now that the lights and noise are drawing in other folks to the area in front of Mike's makeshift stage.

I can't stop this now and I feel powerless, this crowd would tear anyone who went up there to stop this limb from limb. I get a feeling of revulsion in seeing my wife is to be dominated. I look closely at my wife's hands through the binoculars. She could get loose couldn't she? It is only a cotton bandana, and does not look so tight. I must admit am getting a bit turned on, at least she is not cheating with a guy. My God, how has it come to this? I'm glad it's not a guy? Three days ago I thought we had a normal life, now it is all going crazy. The anticipation is almost too much. I decide to video this with my phone, at this distance quality may be a problem, but I feel that this should be saved. Worst case it will be helpful for my attorney if that is where this leads. Best case, if the shock wears off like it started to earlier, it will be prime wank material for years.

I start video on my iPhone. The kid that sold it to me told me it will capture 30 minutes of video. I hope that she is not on the stage that long.

Tina dances around and pulls down her own tube top to the roar of the crowd. She shakes her tits a bit and then gets behind Vicky and the pole. Tina begins a slow lift of Vickys tube top. Vicky smiles, and with one swift motion Tina pulls the top up from the bottom. Vicky's sweet saggies hang up for delicious seconds in the uplift of the material, and then flop down and out into the cool evening. Her tits are welcomed by the extended flash of phones, and cameras, and more cheers from the crowd.

Tina smiles for the crowd as the bulk of Vicky's tube top is left hanging around her neck and down her back. Tina moves behind Vicky and lifts her sweet saggies up for the crowd "hand-bra" style as the cheers continue, she whispers in Vicky's ear and a smile crosses my wife's face. Tina then reaches to the back of Vicky's cut-offs and pulls them up hard from behind, forcing the thin material of the cut-offs directly into my wife's crotch. Vicky seems to lift herself up on her toes. I next notice that she is slowly rotating her hips to the beat of the music into the material. Tina again lifts harder from the rear waistband and Vicky throws her head back and thrusts into the delicious pressure the cut-offs are producing between her legs. I watch stunned, for the second time on this day.

It becomes obvious to the crowd that Tina is not going to let Vicky down until she has an orgasm. After a couple of minutes of Tina suspending my wife by her crotch, I see Vicky can hold out no longer. Furiously she humps the denim crotch-rope that Tina controls. Vicky's mouth opens, her chest is flushed and heaving, and I know she is now coming hard by the speed and rhythm that she is thrusting her hips. She lurches forward and back in short, hard thrusts that pull the material between her legs to its limit. The crowd goes wild. I watch faithful wife having an orgasm in front everyone who has gathered. As the pleasure subsides Tina again whispers in Vicky's ear. Vicky nods and Tina unzips Vicky's cut-offs and drops them to the floor of the cage. The crowd again roars. Tina turns her by the hips so all can see her from every side. Her ass is to me when Tina starts to rotate her. Then as she is rotated I get a front view I am shocked to see my wife is now fully shaven. Her outer labia swollen and red, her inner lips puffy, swollen, wet, and extended further than I have ever seen. I can see a few of the folks on the side of the makeshift stage clearly. To my surprise, some better dressed young men wearing cargo shorts and polo shirts, are using real video cameras. Not just phones to save this dance for eternity.

Tina reaches up and takes loose the bandana; it becomes apparent that it was not exactly tied in a tight knot. Vicky bends and collects her shorts and the cameras again flash. We all get the benefit of the full "head down ass up" shot of my wife's behind. Tina helps her adjust the tube top and they head back into the trailer, arm in arm. As they enter the trailer an older gal hops up on the stage and starts taking it off, the crowd again approves, and she does a nice slow strip. She is fine, but I believe that we have seen the main event of the night, my wife and her friend.

I look down and according to my phone camera this entire event occurred in 7 minutes. To me it felt like an hour. I am not sure if I witnessed the worst thing I had ever seen, or the best. Again I feel I should leave. I guess fight or flight is kicking in. I walk around the front of the trailer in the darkness to avoid the crowd. I am conflicted with what I have seen today and needing to sleep and think it all over.

I return to my room and feel I really need to talk to someone about what has happened. The thing that is most disturbing to me is that I never saw this coming. I needed some answers.

sggylvr
sggylvr
73 Followers
12