Rally Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
The beginning of a new week for the working guy.
5k words
3.92
30.3k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers

The beginning of a new week for the working guy. Thanks to everyone who has added constructive criticism. I appreciate the help from users on here who actually write the great stories. I am honored to have my stories read by some of the greats and their feedback means a lot to me.

Any resemblance to biker gangs, biker rallies, restaurants, or websites on Earth, are strictly coincidental. This is fiction, sports-fans.

*

I decide to stick around our home until Vicky gets back. Maybe it is perverse of me but I plan to watch her enter the kitchen from our deck, through the patio doors. I want to see her get surprised like she surprised me. The quiet house gives me time to think about what my plans are. I believe I will wait until I know more about the situation before I contact my son and the rest of the family. No use upsetting anyone else's weekend. It will keep until Monday.

Just about midnight I decide to check the work e-mail, just habit, and a part of the business. I do have to be in Monday morning, and Saturday is the day a lot of weekend warriors lay out their concrete jobs and look for quotes. I log in and see another e-mail from the previous unknown g-mail address that sent the video. It goes like this:

Lloyd:

This is from Mike

You probably have figured out by now that these e-mails are from me. I just want to say first off that I am sorry about what happened over the weekend. I know you at least opened the first e-mail I sent as I tracked it with g-mail. I let Tina manipulate me, and I thought I was just giving Vicky a chance to let her hair down. I honestly did not know Tina had such an evil plan. You should know that Tina and I are done; we had a huge fight after the party at the gang clubhouse. I am very sorry and ashamed about all of this, and the part I played.

I also need to tell you that they did not return home with me and the trailer. They were picked up in the campground by two guys in a minivan about 9 a.m. this morning. I did not get a chance to intervene or stop them, as they went out the back side door and I was up front. Again a part of Tina's plan I guess. I have Vicky's clothing and things in a plastic tote here in the trailer which is parked at my office. You should get it as it has some evidence you should see. We can work that out.

I know I should have called you, but honestly I am afraid of what you may do. I have known quiet guys like you from the service, and know that if you wanted to cause me harm, you could. Honestly I can't blame you. I don't expect your friendship, or respect, but I hope you will consider my situation. I took a huge risk going to that club party Friday night, but I felt after all that happened I owed it to you to see it through. I was just a surprised as you probably were about how it turned out in that club room. I didn't know shit about any raffle.

It would mean a lot to me if you could answer me back. I have lost something too this weekend, although not even close to what you had. I have done some bad things in the war, but I feel worse about the part I played this weekend than any of those things.

As far as our women are concerned. I expect they are with the Montana Coeds guys somewhere in Iowa. You should take a look at their website to see what you may be in for. They are a knock-off of the famous Nebraska Coeds, except much more perverse and crude. I don't think Tina and Vicky really know how it is going to be for them, while they are there. Or once they are done making them "stars." If you haven't already you should watch all of the video I sent. I know it is going to really suck for you, but it has to be done.

Finally, I know that you were there in the dark on Friday night at the campground. I was a fucking Ranger you know, so you were seen. Don't beat yourself up by not coming in and putting a stop to things. You would have had your ass kicked and the show would have gone on anyhow. I wish I could go back to Friday night and bring you down the hill to stop what happened. One of us alone could not have stopped it, but both of us could. Again man, I am sorry. Mike

That answers a few questions I guess. I can't quite see myself going to Mikes and jacking him off to congratulate him for taking a big risk to video the gang party. I realize that this whole deal is not completely his fault. I do recall he was not so sharp in school, his step-dad called him "big, dumb, and good with a gun." That about fits him. He is not exactly the village idiot, and his Ranger status makes folks forget some of his local screw-ups. But the guy is no mental giant. So it is no surprise that Tina duped him. Tina was always smart, but so damn lazy; she could have made something of her life, but always took the easy way. She bled her Mom for money over the years; the poor old woman finally went to the nursing home on public aid.

I just did not think she was so evil. After the deal with her Mom I should have known. She always hated and was jealous of what Vicky and I had. After Tina had her breakup with the love of her life, she really went off the deep end I guess. She always was able to get to Vicky unless I stepped in. Now she has her wish. She has Vicky. What she does with her is a question for another day.

As I sit in front of my laptop I wonder if Vicky has her phone. I recall we have the Find Friends app on both them. We never used them except the first time we got them. We were sitting together at the local diner when I put the app on. Vicky though it was funny at the time. "Yes it works Lloyd; both our dots are almost on top of each other just off 51." I told her that when we got home we would see if the we could gets the dots together closer. We both laughed and promptly forgot about the app.

I get my phone and open the app. It begins searching. In its wisdom it finds that I am where I am supposed to be on an early Sunday morning. Vicky takes longer to track down. I wait and it settles on Iowa City. The wisdom of Apple narrowed the search down to the Raddison. That makes sense if you are on the Montana Coeds company credit card. I recall that it is a very nice place that has suites. We actually stayed there once when Dad had a procedure done at the VA hospital in Iowa City. I try to call, and it goes straight to voicemail. I had no clue what to say, so it is just as well, I guess.

So, she lies that she is on her way home and now won't take my calls. That's great. I sure as hell am not driving up there to retrieve her. Let the cunts have their fun tonight. I will do some more online work tomorrow morning. I called it a night at 1 a.m.

Sunday July 2nd dawns bright and warm. I slept better than I expected and just when I woke up my mind did that thing for a second that makes you think it was all just a dream. The last time that happened was the night after my Mom died. I hate that feeling, relief for a few barely awake seconds, then the grief returns.

I check Vicky's work calendar on the fridge. Like I thought, she is off Monday. Tuesday is the 4th of July and since she worked Memorial Day she is off on the 4th. She is scheduled for a 3 day week starting Wednesday. Wednesday seems a long way off and a lot is fixin' to happen between now and then.

I plan to do some online stuff today as much as I dread it. However the internet will have to wait until after I eat breakfast. I drove the 30 miles over to Springfield and stop at Cracker Barrel. I have never had the entire Uncle Herschel's breakfast. Vicky would talk me out of this if she was here, but it seems she is no longer telling me what to do. She lost that privilege Friday night. It takes me a while but I get it down, grits and all. "Slugged" is the word the old timers around here would use for the way I felt after eating that load of breakfast. This may be a day when I just want one meal. On the way home I hit Bass Pro to walk breakfast off and look around. A new boat would cheer me up, but I settle on a nice camo jacket that is on sale. I pick one up in Dad's size as well. Last year's stock, they are closing out to make room for the fall shipments. That will be fine, the deer will not care.

On the way back home I stop by Dad's and drop off his jacket. He was happier than I expected, then bitched about the cost. I had to explain it was on sale and I guess he felt better, even said thanks. I told him I was sorry that I did not get back with him last night to let him know I wasn't staying in the apartment.

He shrugged it off. "No big deal, I figured you two made up, and I got the place upstairs cleaned for free as a bonus." I didn't tell him any different when I left. No point in spoiling his day.

Back home I decide to check Vicky's laptop. I find just one e-mail account like I suspected. There was only one e-mail to Tina that had not been deleted. It was pretty innocent really. Vicky reported she was working on getting me to let her go to the rally. Tina told her just to tell me that it was a done deal and like it or lump it. That was on Tuesday night. There was nothing new since, and nothing shows before, so they covered their tracks if they were using e-mail. I expect that I could find someone to retrieve the deleted stuff, but what is the point? I know how this all played out anyway. Most of the stuff was probably by text or call anyway.

So I go to my desktop to check out Montana Coeds. On the way I happen to see a pop up for Nebraska Coeds. I see a group of girls flashing from a pontoon boat. My mind goes back to a trip to the Lake of the Ozarks that Vicky and I made about 15 years ago. Tina was dating a banker then, Tom the banker was her boyfriend of that particular spring. Tom the banker had cash and Tina and he invited Vicky and me along for a weekend trip to the lake. We drove down Thursday night pulling my fishing boat, as Tom and I planned to get in some fishing. The girls were going to shop and sun themselves, as our accommodations for the weekend were a rental houseboat on the lake. We arrived at the rental dock. I put in my fishing boat, we tied it off to the houseboat, and before dark we had the houseboat in a secluded cove and were cooking steaks on the grill.

Friday was a nice day. We slept in and the girls cooked a big breakfast. The plan was to tour the lake in the houseboat and toward evening we were docking at a restaurant for a nice meal and some drinks. If you have never been to the Lake area, let me tell you that it is huge. We checked out some of the million dollar homes built along the bluffs. We ate lunch at a bar with a dock right on the lake and enjoyed a few drinks there. Tina was on Tom to take her to the "Party Cove." Vicky and I had never been there and Tom tried to put her off, but he could tell his weekend would be shit if Tina did not get her way. So about 2 p.m, we coast into the cove.

To say it was an eye-opener would be an understatement. It was if every spring breaker in the Midwest was here to drink, get naked, and fuck, in that order. Every type boat you could imagine. There were college age girls to MILFS flashing anyone with beads, and some without. Tina had her top off as soon as we made the turn. I had no idea that such a place existed here in the northern part of the Bible belt. I recall that Vicky was taking it all in and yet trying to act that she was put off at Tina and the rest of the nudity. Now I know, it was an act. Maybe she was afraid some of the stories and adventures of her youth would get back to me, her prudish husband.

That night in our cabin Vicky attacked me, I recall that she wanted anal which was rare, but I was glad to oblige. To say we were rocking the boat was an understatement. Since we were young then, that night's score was Vicky 4, Lloyd 2.

On Saturday of the Lake weekend. Tom and I got up early to take my boat to a few bass spots I had heard of near the state park. We left before 6 a.m. and planned to get back around 4 p.m. The girls were going to sunbathe in the cove. We then were going on land to J. Bruners, an excellent place for steak and seafood, our reservation was for 6 p.m.

Tom and I fished the morning away. We both caught a couple nice ones. We had lunch at a vendor that parked on the state park dock and then went back at it. Tom was lucky right off after lunch and caught a real big largemouth. It was big enough to put on the wall, a real dandy. He really appreciated me finding out about the spots we fished, and mentioned dinner at Bruners was on him. I told him I was glad to help. Overall we had a great time. Since he was not a local he picked my brain about the financial reputation of some of his customers. I accused him of talking business so he could write off the Bruners meal and we laughed it up. But, I told him anytime he wanted the scoop on someone to let me know. That is how it is done in a small town.

About 2:30 p.m. his Nokia rang. It was Tina, she had taken the boat from the cove and was in the channel but got scared and wanted us to come and guide her back in to our cove. Just like her to pull a stunt like that. I determined that we were about 15 minutes from where she described so we weighed anchor, stowed the gear and fired up. At that time I had a Tracker Targa 19 footer with 150 horsepower. It would stand up and fly. Since there was not much in the way of wind or waves that Saturday, we reached the houseboat way before the girls were expecting. As we got closer I saw a speed boat with four people quickly leave the back of the houseboat. At the time I thought maybe they were offering help, since stupid Tina was a nautical nuisance, adrift in the channel. When we got to the boat and boarded, it was obvious that both girls were very drunk and were struggling to get some empty cans and cups picked up on the upper deck.

I guess since up to this point of the weekend everyone was having a good time, Tom and I sort of let it slide. Tina made some excuse about taking out the boat because our cove got too shady and they wanted to sun on deck. It was pretty obvious that they were up to something, and that something had involved the Party Cove. I tied off my boat, and piloted the houseboat back to our cove. That night was a bust. Both girls were too drunk to go ashore. Vicky stayed in bed after puking; she kept saying she was sorry. I thought it was for the drinking. Now I realize she may have been sorry for other things. Tom and I actually enjoyed Bruners. We avoided the topic of what we saw that afternoon, and had a few drinks at a dive called Tirebiters before we got back to the houseboat just after dark.

Thinking back on it now, I recall that when we got back home, Vicky's bikini top was not in the load of wash I did Sunday night; she laughed it off as leaving it on the houseboat somewhere when she was sick. I did not recall seeing it anywhere aboard, and I made a pretty thorough search before we turned in the keys. Tom and Tina split up the following week. I expect some of the truth about Saturday came out, and that was the end of it. I actually quizzed Vicky a bit the next time we were out in my boat, she denied that anything that happened except the drunkenness and Tina getting stupid. All lies it seems now, from how it looked that Saturday afternoon. Just more lies from my wife, those lies dating 15 years back.

I guess when you see someone in a different light, things become more obvious. I expect as the days go on there will be other things that prompt memories of Vicky that will call her character into question. I guess I gave her so much credit for not screwing and running off with a doctor, that I did not see what was brewing over time.

I click through the Montana Coeds website and even though it looks a little raw, there is not really anything in the previews that looks like a biker gang bang. Most of the girls are in their 20's and masturbate for the camera or shove in a dildo. The majority look like Russians to me. I watch a few free clips and their accents are definitely not Montana. As I scroll the page I see a small banner for Montana Rough Cattle. I think right off that some poor farm group has screwed up and put a banner on a porn site. I click the banner and a whole new world is revealed.

Montana Rough Cattle is mostly women over 30 who take some serious hard fucking and abuse. The website indicates that they all signed waivers, have been paid, and love what is done to them on camera. The Rough Cattle get culled from the herd and are given special treatment. There are no free video clips, only a few still photos and it is noted that these are tame to what is inside. I guess tame is a woman on her hands and knees taking cock from behind and in her mouth as someone from the side turns a hose on her tits. To join is a mere $99.99 a month.

Do I need to see this, if this is where my wife and her friend are going? The next update is scheduled for Sunday night (tonight) and alludes to a Gangbang. I remember that I cancelled all our joint credit cards. Then I recall Vicky has an Amazon Visa card in her name that she only uses on Amazon. I dig through the filing cabinet trying to find the actual card as her card info is stored on Amazon. I guess she never physically uses the card elsewhere. I find it in an envelope, unopened. I start to feel it is fitting that she pays my entry fee to watch this smut, so I key in the numerals and instantly have full access for a month.

As the noon hour passes I click through the trailers. Most of the women are shown in pairs, and most of them are gangbanged. Rough cattle is right, many have tattoos, obvious biker chicks, some are chubby, some are rough looking truck stop whores that need the money. I am surprised at the amount of orgasms that the women have. I don't believe it is faked. These women seem to have a constant hunger for cock and can't get enough. I see a woman beg for more when the 6 guys in the room are obviously done in. Her female partner "helps" her by slamming a large dildo into her sopping cunt. Some of the women are in what seems to be a constant orgasm, only interrupted by face slaps, ass whipping, and tit slapping. The pain seems to just prolong the length of pleasure for them as moments after their abuse stops they wrench themselves into another gasping, squirming, orgasm. I watch some double penetration. Some women filled airtight, you name it they do it. I now see why it is 99 bucks to join, finding and filming women willing to come undone like this on camera has to be a high dollar venture

I watch a few more videos, a smiling 50 something housewife has her nipples pierced on camera, a 40 plus blonde willingly gets a circled MRC (Montana Rough Cattle) tattoo that is colored brown like a cattle brand. The tattoo girl places it right above her shaven pussy. This goes on and on, a couple updates a week, back to 2015 according to the archives. The guys are all pros, built, prison tats, paid for tats, and hung. I recognize the sick fucker that screwed my wife in the video that Mike sent me. He and his beer can cock and nasty Prince Albert are in a few scenes. Seems the Bike gang raffle had a Montana ringer in it for the video value.

About 1:30 p.m. I have had enough internet and decide to watch the Cardinals game on TV. As I sit watching them play the Nats I recall all the trips Vicky and I have taken to St. Louis to see the games. We go 5 or 6 times each year and many times make a weekend of it. I guess we have had sex in every hotel in downtown in the last 20 plus years. The trips will just be more thing that will soon be gone from my life.

About the 4th inning the landline rings. It is my son looking for his mother. Seems she is not answering and he wondered if she lost her phone again. I could lie and say yes, and tell him I will have her call him back. I consider it, but I come clean. I didn't give him all the crude details, but I let him know his Mom and I are not together for now and that Tina and her actions have come between us. Thankfully, he did not press for details. I was surprised that it did not shock him about Tina. He went on to tell me that she had screwed some of his friends after they graduated high school, and even pursued him. He declined her advances, but never told his mom that her friend tried to seduce him. I wish now that he had. I told him I would keep him updated. I did not say where I believed she was or what she was doing. That can be her deal, to tell him the truth about this awful weekend.

sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers
12