Ram

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in Hell. That was the only explanation. Her mind wrestled the instant fear that slithered up, threatening to take her sanity, and stowed it away. Directly before her and as far as she could see, the landscape was aflame. Jagged peaks rose in the distance. Between Shala and those peaks, the land was dotted with tower-like structures. In a way, the soot blackened landscape riven with fissures within which flaming lava ran was beautiful. Damn scary. But beautiful. Shala started to take a step forward when the ground in front of her dropped away. In its place a set of rough-hewn steps formed from the broken earth. Figuring she should check this place out since she was clearly dead and in Hell which meant an eternity of this, Shala began descending the crude staircase at a careful pace. She was just about to alight from the stairs to the ground when another black mist quickly enveloped her. The last thing she saw was the sky and those horrifying red clouds.

...

A cool breeze passed through Shala's hair and across her face. Her eyes fluttered and opened, and instantly closed in the dazzling sun. She could hear Dawn's weeping and exclamations of relief that she had awoken.

Groaning, Shala tried to sit up but was admonished by Dawn for moving too quickly. Not that she could have moved with ease. Her whole body was prickling like she'd rolled through a cactus patch. Dawn cradled Shala's head in her lap and helped her take a sip from a water bottle. Recovering somewhat, Shala opened her eyes and looked up into Dawn's worried face. "Thank goodness you woke up! I was about to start CPR!" Dawn wasn't kidding. Shala's top was off and the she craned her neck downward to see the ram's glittering eyes sparkle in the sun as it lay between her breasts.

"You know, you're really supposed to remove jewelry before you begin compressions," Shala said groggily. Her throat was sore so she opened her mouth and Dawn poured more water into it. Feeling better by the second, she rolled onto her side and took a few deep breaths. Once her head was mostly clear, she stood and looked around the clearing. All at once, a memory of the vision she experienced pushed itself to the surface of her mind and her face broke into confusion and fear. Seeing that her friend was still not quite ok, Dawn picked up Shala's top and began to help her into it, speaking to her in soothing tones. "Let's head back to camp and get some food, ok? I think we may have overdone it today," she urged.

"Okay," Shala started. "Wait, what exactly happened? I mean, I guess I passed out but, I don't remember feeling weak or out of breath."

"I'm not sure. You were booking it pretty fast through the forest. I was about fifteen feet behind you when you stepped into the clearing. You took a few steps then collapsed. I ran over to you and you weren't breathing so I took off your shirt to start compressions and that's when you woke up. The whole thing couldn't have lasted more than a minute at most," Dawn explained.

"That's impossible. I was there for almost half an hour...or it seemed like it was that long," Shala said quietly.

"Don't think so, dear. You had only taken a few steps into the clearing before you went down and came to almost as soon as I got to you. Scared the shit out of me."

Shala looked at the ground and shrugged. "Well, it was scary for me, too."

Seeing the tears forming in Shala's eyes, Dawn took her hand and began leading her back the way they had come. "It's ok. Once you eat you'll feel better. Maybe we can take a swim later, ok?"

Shala smiled and nodded as she followed Dawn back toward camp.

...

The pair was famished from the morning's hike and adrenaline rush caused by Shala's fainting episode. Consequently, they totally annihilated the fruit salad and grilled chicken sandwiches Dawn prepared for their lunch. Hunger sated, they now decided to don their suits and head down to the river bank for a swim.

"Uh, Dawn? I can't find my suit," Shala complained. "Did you hang it somewhere to dry?"

Dawn laughed but her laughter caught when she saw Shala's serious face. "Are you joking?" she asked. "You said it floated away yesterday but didn't seem too concerned about it. I just thought you were either kidding or brought another one."

Shala pepped up at this realization. "Oh yeah! I did take it off. Hmm...oh well. I'll just swim au naturel," she stated playfully. Dawn considered this and deciding it sounded great to her, disrobed and left her clothes in a pile on the blankets in the shelter.

Strutting toward Shala with an exaggerated swing in her hips, she offered her elbow which Shala took with a graceful curtsy and the two started toward the river.

At the edge of the water, Shala hesitated and turned toward Dawn. Her smile glittered like a sharp blade and she pulled Dawn toward her locking them in an embrace of lustful urgency. Dawn was startled then enthralled by Shala's aggressively sexual behavior but what surprised her more was the glow emanating from her friend's eyes. Before she could question the shift from gold to purple light within Shala's irises, Dawn's mouth was covered in a deep kiss that threatened to uproot her very soul and instead imbued her with a feeling of glowing passion. It sent her mind soaring. Seemingly of their own accord, Dawn's hands roamed over Shala's supple frame and massaged the flesh of her backside. Satisfied she had won Dawn's approval to continue, Shala released her friend's mouth from their kiss and began exploring Dawn's neck with her tongue and lips. As she reached Dawn's ear with her mouth, the girl gasped in approval prompting Shala to begin an earnest exploration of her friend's soft body with her hands. Sensing no apprehension at this unprecedented action, she continued by massaging Dawn's globe-like breasts while running her thumbs over their tiny pink nipples. Dawn's milky white skin yielded, quivering, to Shala's expert touch as her friend proceeded to thoroughly investigate all areas previously hidden from her.

Sudden awareness of their vulnerability caused Dawn to gently push away from Shala. She stepped away and turned to run into the river followed closely by Shala. Both girls eagerly dove in, relishing the cooling effects of the water on their steamy skin. The river washed away the heat from their surprising foreplay and Dawn led the way to the boulder on the opposite bank.

Lying on the warm rock, Shala considered the motivation for her advances toward Dawn. She loved her friend like, well, like a best friend and sister. So why was she so hot for her suddenly? It was true that Dawn's body was feminine and attractive with her soft skin, heavy yet perky breasts and small waist that swelled to an ample backside. Hell, she envied Dawn's ass if the truth be told. Kim Kardashian would be green with envy to witness its perfect form. Still, there had never been any sexual tension between them and even though Dawn may be fluid in her sexuality, Shala was not. Usually. At least until this weekend. She felt confused and a little worried she would hurt Dawn with her weird advances and that was the last thing she ever wanted. Putting her anxiety out of her mind, Shala clutched the pendant that lay between her full bare breasts still wet from the river. Feeling instantly at ease, she dozed alongside Dawn's prostrate form and enjoyed her close proximity.

Dawn stirred. She felt warm and sat up to examine her body for a sun burn. Seeing her skin slightly tanned but still mostly pale, she marveled at the great job her sunblock had done. She looked to her side to see Shala waking from their short nap. Without speaking, they both rose and jumped into the water to head back to camp and dinner.

Once back at camp, they grilled the lamb kebobs Dawn had prepared at home and transported in the cooler. Dinner thus complete, the friends relaxed by the fire and acknowledging an unvoiced command heard by both their minds and hearts, they waited.

9

It was well past dark when they began to hear the voices. Dawn was instantly alert and hesitant while Shala seemed groggy yet compelled to move. They looked at one another across the fire as they stood and without a word began walking toward the river and the stones that led to the strange clearing in the forest.

Following Shala toward the river, Dawn wanted to ask her why they were going into the forest in the middle of the night but found herself unable to do anything but put one foot in front of the other and be led further away from the relative safety of their campsite. Shala's pace wasn't hurried but it wasn't hesitant either. She seemed to be moving as though whatever important event lay ahead, it wouldn't begin without their presence.

As the naked (except for Shala's necklace) pair stepped onto the bank and headed in the direction of the clearing, the noises Dawn assumed were voices began to shape themselves into identifiable syllables spoken in a halting flow that rose and fell in rhythmic patterns. If she weren't in the middle of the woods, she would have guessed they were near some kind of monastery the cadences sounded so like chants. But stepping into the trees circling the clearing revealed without question the source of the odd sound-offs. Surrounding the odd stone slab in the middle of the clearing stood a crowd of chanting figures. Forming a triangle that enclosed circle of the figures were three stacks of wood, violently aflame. The light from the fires illuminated the back of the darkly robed figures but lent no spark to penetrate the hoods covering their heads. Dawn stopped and nearly stumbled but didn't enter the clearing. Her feet wouldn't allow her to travel any farther though Shala's form proceeded without hesitation toward the figures who parted smoothly to let her pass into the center of their circle before closing again, partially obscuring Dawn's view of her friend.

...

Under, between and around the surface of everyday existence are forces working for and against humanity. If someone had told Shala a week ago that she would be abruptly introduced to this reality and would learn her place within the hierarchy of a supremely malevolent cabal of said forces, she would have laughed and dismissed the notion as conspiracy nut bullshit. Now trembling under the weight of such a revelation, she was nowhere near laughing.

Her beautiful tanned smooth skin was drenched in acrid sweat. The smell of fear was permeating the air around her. Fear and excitement. The sensations intertwined in her gut to cause an arousal unlike anything she had felt before. HE was here. Sheknewit but a blank, dark space filled her mind at the moment it tried to form a memory of who He might be.

At this point, it occurred to Shala that she was bound. Her body was on all fours and positioned on a saddle like structure which supported her torso, spread her legs and prevented much movement. Glancing down, she saw her wrists were secured to cushioned handles attached to the device's base and she could feel her ankles bound in similar fashion. Marveling at her lack of fear being so immobile, she was thankful that whoever or whatever saw fit to imprison her thought of her comfort since the base where her knees rested was well cushioned. Able only to move her head slightly left and right, Shala glanced around to get an idea of who these people were. It was pointless. She could only see the robes they wore from their waists down to where the robes met the ground, covering even their feet in inky black fabric. Their chanting began to take on an urgent tone as the flames of the pyres surrounding the figures were fanned by an otherworldly wind that threatened to engulf the forest in hellish fire.

With an unspoken cue, the chants evolved into a deep hum and Shala felt an overwhelming sense of comfort and calm. Her backside began to grow warm as she felt a presence she could not see from her prone position. As the warmth intensified, her arousal morphed into ravenous need expressed in her loins as nectar that dripped from her enflamed pussy. A low chuckle sounded from behind her as she felt a warm hand palm her sex, kneading it and teasing as she writhed and groaned with want. It was obvious to Shala that this presence was the one she had felt in her dreams and was returning to a physical form to claim her in some way. It was confusing for her but felt right. Then He spoke.

"Shala, I am overcome with happiness that you have once again joined me, my bride," He said. His voice felt like a deeply vibrating rhythm in her body. It was so comforting she nearly burst into tears feeling like she had been reunited with a lover from another lifetime.

Shala moaned as she felt a hot, wet tongue caress her from her clit to her ass. Its slow progress seared her sensitive skin leaving an only slightly cooler trail that begged to be burned again. A low mewl escaped her throat as the tongue probed the folds of her cunt and circled the entrance to her vagina, lapping up the fluids threatening to gush forth. As the tongue concentrated on her anus, she felt a finger slide over her clit in a slow circle, its pressure increasing in similar speed to her building orgasm.

"Oh my delicious, Shala. The gift of your sweet cunt is one I have sorely missed these long millennia," groaned her Master. As Shala accepted this still unknown presence as the Master whose absence she had felt but unvoiced, He moaned and teased her aching pussy with the tip of his engorged member.

Shala felt the girth of the tip as it probed her entrance and was alarmed but excited to feel once again her Master's gift within her. The memories of their past couplings rushed back to her as He fully sheathed Himself within her burning hot sex. To Shala, it seemed as though her internal organs shifted to accommodate the massive size of her Master's member as her vagina struggled to envelope it and massage its equine-like length. As His horse like member massaged the walls of her vagina, she felt the base of his length rest against her backside and clit. Short coarse hair stimulated her nub and the backs of her thighs, rubbing against her like a thousand tiny fingers. His large bulbous testicles were covered in this fur and as He bottomed out in her pussy, they slowly teased her clit, threatening to drive her insane. She moaned and panted as her first orgasm flooded the miniscule space surrounding his shaft and her honey flowed down her legs to be lapped up by the firm hot tongue...wait, whose tongue is that?Shala wondered.

In her head she heard,Do not be alarmed, my sweet. In time, you will remember the other gifts of my physical form that you have enjoyed over countless nights in our kingdom.Her Master's words within her mind calmed her and she felt the tongue wind its way up her legs, around her pussy as His cock thrust deeply and slowly within her, to her anus where it busily went to work stimulating her hole. It slowly worked as her asshole puckered and pulsed in time with His deep and quickening explorations and threatened to send her over the edge into bliss once again when it entered her rectum. Growing in intensity, her arousal had maddened her to the point that all thought abandoned her mind to allow it to focus on only one thing: her impending orgasm. The Master's cock swelled and pulsed as her pussy flexed to make room for the flood of his seed that was sure to be deposited forcefully within her womb. She screamed as her cunt stroked His muscle. Shala's climax ripped her mind apart when her juices overflowed to lubricate the final plunge of His shaft, its release buffeting her tunnel with hot sticky liquid. He continued to work his cock in and out in a slow rhythm, prolonging Shala's stimulation and driving her to the edge again and again. Exhausted, she allowed her body to relax on the saddle and enjoy the full feeling of the Master's shaft within her tired, sensitive pussy. She felt the tongue begin its retreat from deep within her bowels and giggled as it exited with an audible pop.

"Your ass is still as tight as ever, I see," He said. Still rock hard, He began to spread her ass cheeks with the length of his cock. It slid easily between them, covered as it was in their liquids. The ass fucking Shala had received concurrent to the assault on her cunt had loosened her up somewhat, though being one not prone to anal play, her hole was still tight enough to close fully on its own and she now eagerly awaited the feeling of The Master's gift opening her once again.