Ramandeep and Landon at Algonquin

Story Info
Haitian man dates Punjabi woman at Algonquin College.
1.9k words
6.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

"Hey, buddy, it's okay to say 'excuse me' when you bump somebody," Landon Bouvier said to the tall, skinny young Indian guy who glared at him hatefully after bumping him, hard, on the bus. When the dude stared hard without replying, Landon poked him on the shoulder, at which point the guy muttered something unintelligible before getting off the bus. Passive aggressive little bozo, Landon thought, a bit annoyed.

The fake smiles, passive-aggression and small-mindedness that were all too pervasive among the denizens of the City of Ottawa, Ontario, bothered the hell out of Landon. You're here for school and work, don't let these bozos get to you, Landon reminded himself, and he sighed deeply. Ottawa was very different from Cap-Haitien, on the northern shore of the island of Haiti, where he was born and raised. Fake town full of fake people, Landon thought dryly.

The 88 Bus heading to Hurdman Station via Nepean was packed with passengers on this rain-soaked night, but two of them seemed to on the receiving end of a lot of attention from everyone around them. Landon Bouvier, a big and tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man with dreads, and his lady, Ramandeep Khalra, sat at the back of the bus, still a bit woozy after running across the parking lot from Walmart to catch the OC Transpo bus.

"Sudara ( handsome), relax, this dude wasn't happy to see us together, my love, you should learn to ignore fools like that," Ramandeep said, her Punjabi accent adding a lovely lilt to her soft, even-tempered voice. Landon looked at her and smiled, then impulsively took her sleek hand and brought it to his lips. Ramandeep blushed and shook her head. She was the only one who ever saw this side of Landon. My big teddy bear, Ramandeep thought with a smile.

Ramandeep was keenly aware of people of South Asian descent looking at her and Landon everywhere they went. As they walked inside the Walmart located near Baseline Station, shopping for groceries and other items, people stared. Even though Ottawa was a racially diverse town where almost half the population was some sort of minority or another, apparently there were lines not meant to be crossed.

Ramandeep thought of how much her life had changed since she moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from the City of Ferozepur, in the Punjab State of India. Ramandeep came to Canada fleeing the end of a bad marriage, and estrangement from both her parents, Sandeep and Jagdeep Khalra, and those of her ex-husband, Dhillon. At the age of twenty six, Ramandeep sought to start a new life in Canada, free from the past, and got more than she bargained for.

Good Indian girls don't mess with black men, or so the conventional wisdom goes among Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and others, Ramandeep thought, and for a brief moment, she closed her eyes, hard. The animosity that a lot of people from her part of the world felt toward her beloved Landon and people who looked like him irked Ramandeep, but she felt there was very little she could do about it.

"I'll show you around, brother, I can tell you're lost," Ramandeep's very first words to Landon, on the fateful afternoon in late August when they met. She remembered the very first time she laid eyes on Landon, who was walking around the Algonquin College campus, looking for the registration office. Ramandeep, who was in her second year in the Nursing programme, remembered how confusing the big campus could be for a newcomer, and offered to 'help a brother out,' as they say nowadays...

"You're right, my dear," Landon replied gently, his deep voice pulling her out of her musings, and Ramandeep grinned, and rubbed her nose against his. To the rest of the world, he was loud, fiercely assertive Landon, a ferocious man who believed in honest talk, and the occasional confrontation. Born and raised on the island of Haiti, Landon Bouvier came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study business at Algonquin College. While exploring his new campus, he met the lovely Ramandeep, and his life hadn't been the same since...

"Of course I am," Ramandeep said, and then she tapped Landon on the shoulder, reminding him that they were coming to the bus stop in front of the Algonquin College residence. Landon nodded, and the two of them grabbed their groceries, and then got off the bus. It was raining more heavily than before, and Ramandeep and Landon laughed while racing across the way, and hurried home.

"Dammit, Ottawa can really suck sometimes, even the rain is frosty around here," Landon said, wincing as he took off his coat in the hallway of the apartment. Ramandeep looked at Landon and rolled her eyes. Even though they both came tropical nations, Ramandeep seemed to have acclimated to the Canadian Capital region's frosty weather a lot faster than Landon. Dammit he can be such a brat sometimes, Ramandeep thought.

"Buck up, buddy, a little cold isn't going to kill you," Ramandeep said, smiling mischievously, and she slapped Landon's derriere, which looked so damn good in those black silk pants she bought for him. Earlier that day, they'd gone to the All Nations Full Gospel Church in the east end of Ottawa and Ramandeep, who'd initially been nervous about entering Landon's world, was actually amazed at how friendly everyone at the predominantly black church was. Such an amazing bunch of people, Ramandeep remembered thinking at the time...

"Crazy woman, leave my butt alone," Landon replied, in a mock-serious tone, and he batted Ramandeep's hands away as the laughing young woman tried to grab his butt. Ramandeep chased Landon around the tiny apartment, and was turning around a corner when he suddenly turned around, and surged toward her, a lustful grin on his dark, handsome face.

"Hmm, why should I leave your ass alone, Landon? You grab mine every chance you get," Ramandeep teased, and Landon laughed, and grabbed her hands, then pulled her close. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled, then shared a slow, tender, passionate kiss. When they came up for air, Ramandeep looked at Landon and smiled, and he returned her smile, then gave her bum a firm squeeze, just like she knew he would.

"Ram, babe, I'm an ass man, like all Haitian men, it's in my genes," Landon laughed, and Ramandeep was rolling her eyes when he grabbed her and picked her up, and then carried her to the bedroom. Ramandeep squealed when Landon dropped her there, and his soulful brown eyes roamed all over her, and he licked his lips. Hmm, I am so going to get it, Ramandeep thought with a sly smile.

"Hmm, I know," Ramandeep said, and Landon grinned, and proceeded to undress her. Off came Ramandeep's tank top, followed by her blue jeans, and Landon's eyes went wide when he noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Reclining on the bed, Ramandeep spread her thick thighs invitingly, exposing her hairy pussy. Landon breathed deeply, and licked his lips with anticipation.

"The things I'm going to do to you," Landon said, and he lifted Ramandeep's right leg in the air, and proceeded to kiss her toes. Ramandeep grinned, for she'd always been very ticklish, and Landon damn well knew it. The handsome Haitian brother began sucking her toes, one at a time, and Ramandeep pinched her nipples, watching Landon as he began to work on her.

"Less talking and more action, handsome," Ramandeep said, sighing happily as Landon licked his way up her leg, and own to her sweet spot. When Landon brought his face to her crotch, Ramandeep held her breath, and Landon inhaled her scent with closed eyes. Without another word, Landon began licking her pussy, sticking his tongue on her clitoris and teasing her while sliding first one finger inside of her, then adding another. Now that's more like it, Ramandeep thought happily.

"You taste wonderful," Landon said, and Ramandeep moaned softly, rubbing the back of Landon's head as he feasted on her. They hadn't fucked in hours, a span of time bordering on dangerous for her, since her passions were rekindled when Landon came into her life. Ramandeep was horny as can be, and Landon damn well knew it. The brother licked, teased and probed her pussy like a hungry man, and she loved every minute of it...

"Oh fuck yes," Ramandeep squealed, a little while later, as she rode Landon's face. The tall, burly Haitian stud was lying flat on the bed, with Ramandeep straddling his face, moaning and squealing as his tongue lathered her wet, quivering pussy until she came. Landon welcomed the torrent of girly cum that flooded his face as Ramandeep experienced a wicked orgasm, and came all over him. She looked down at him, a wild, almost feral expression on her lovely face.

"You look gorgeous," Landon said, and Ramandeep grinned, and leaned back, reaching for his hard member. Smiling wickedly, Ramandeep stroked Landon's dick, and then she rolled off of him, and went straight for his dick. Landon watched, amazed, as Ramandeep took his dick into her mouth and began sucking on him like her life depended on it. Ramandeep's eagerness surprised Landon, but he definitely did not mind at all...

"Hmm, you taste wonderful, Landon, now put that dick to good use, and fuck me, my Vade bata ( big butt ) needs dicking, think you can handle that?" Ramandeep hissed at Landon, and the young man smiled, watching as his feisty, curvaceous girlfriend got on all fours, and shook her big brown at him. Landon rubbed his hard dick against Ramandeep's butt, and the voluptuous, raven-haired and brown-skinned cutie purred like a kitten.

"Asala vica ( indeed ), my lady," Landon replied, in the halting Punjabi that Ramandeep had taught him, over the year and a half that they'd been together. Playfully he smacked her ass, and Ramandeep, like the temptress that she is, began twerking her big brown butt for him. Without further ado, Landon pushed his hard dick into Ramandeep, and her tight, wet pussy gripped him like a vise. Just like that, they began to fuck in earnest...

"Mērē vāla khicō, ( pull my hair), handsome," Ramandeep all but shrieked at Landon, and the burly Haitian stud laughed and smacked Ramandeep's big ass even as he buried his hard dick inside of her. Ramandeep's passionate screams filled the apartment, and Landon fucked her with wild abandon, going to town on her. Ramandeep kept her grind game on, slamming her booty against Landon's groin, loving the feel of his hard, pulsating dick inside of her, and craving more. She didn't want this moment to end...

"Sudara isatari ( beautiful lady), you amaze me," Landon said to Ramandeep, as they lay in bed, cradled in each other's arms, much later. Ramandeep looked at the young man who was currently sharing her bed, and smiled. It was astonishing how much she'd come to love and cherish this devilish handsome and fearless foreigner, who made her feel loved like no one before. He'd embraced her with all her flaws and baggage, welcomed her into his life and did not care about her past...

"Tusīṁ śānadāra ika hō ( you are the amazing one), my love," Ramandeep replied, and she rested her head against Landon Bouvier's hairy chest, and allowed herself to finally start to fall asleep. Listening to Landon's powerful, rhythmic heartbeat was quite soothing. Landon was younger than her, and from another culture, but he was also strong, smart, reliable, ambitious, caring, and absolutely terrific in bed. To many more nights like this one, Ramandeep thought with a smile, before falling asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Winter of Temptation Friendship is on the rocks.in Interracial Love
ABDC Ch. 01 A young girl experiencing the ups and down of love.in Interracial Love
Alison Goes to London Ch. 01 It is 2050: Alison is off to the Royal Academy of Fucking.in Anal
A Lesson In Love Meet Regina.in NonConsent/Reluctance
College Roommate - Wedding Roleplay Chivas role plays a wedding night with Harry.in First Time
More Stories