Ramya's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of innocent Indian girl finding herself.
2.3k words
4.18
29.7k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the disturbed sleep, Ramya woke up the next day with a clearer head. It was a Saturday and she didn't have anything planned. She decided that she was going to find out for sure whether anybody was using the hole in her bathroom wall to peek at her while she was bathing or not.

A movie scene had given her an idea and she decided to use her smartphone. She went to her bathroom and made a lot of noise by rattling the bucket and dropping the plastic mug a couple of times. She then kept her smartphone against the wall with the camera right up against the hole that she'd discovered just under the shower handle. She'd put the camera in video mode, hit record and waited.

Within a few seconds, she could see some movement on her smartphone screen. The image was not very clear, but she kept her cool and just waited patiently. Suddenly, the picture came into sharper focus and looked brighter. Ramya realized that somebody had switched on the light in the room on the other side of the wall! As a shape started coming closer, she realized that her suspicions had become reality - somebody had been enjoying peepshows of her young, naked body while she was bathing!

She could now see the face quite clearly - it was her neighbour's son! "So YOU are the guy that's been jerking off while I bathe!" she thought to herself. She wanted to turn the tables on the boy, and started thinking about how to do it while she silently switched off her bathroom light and walked out softly.

Within a few minutes, Ramya had figured out how to confront the boy; she didn't even know his name, and take him to task. Just thinking about it made her aroused again, and she realized that this was going to be fun. She started wondering how far she'd be willing to take this, and started kneading her breasts through her t-shirt to relieve some of the built-up tension. She decided that she was going to put her plan into action right away since the guy seemed to be at home for the weekend. Ramya changed into her usual conservative clothes, walked over to her neighbour's house and rang the doorbell.

"Hello Vandhana aunty, how are you?" she said as her middle-aged neighbour opened the door. She seemed to be in the midst of cooking as she was still holding a spoon, and Ramya could smell food cooking.

"Hello Ramya, I am well, how are you?" Vandhana responded, "Come on in, we haven't seen in you while. How are your studies going?" she said.

"All fine, aunty, I had been very busy with my project submission and finally completed it yesterday. I now have a few days of break." Ramya said as she entered their home.

"That's good, I also keep telling Adarsh to take a lesson from you and focus on studies. Would you like some coffee?" Vandhana clearly worshipped her as the middle-class ideal of a hardworking student, Ramya realized as she remembered that the guy's name was Adarsh. It would only make it easier on her.

"No thank you, aunty. I've already had my coffee. I actually needed some help and was wondering if uncle or Adarsh could help," Ramya said, all the while hoping that uncle was not around. "I have some heavy boxes in the loft that need to be unpacked and I wanted to use the break to complete it. Its too heavy for me to lift, and so..." Ramya said, and before she could complete her request Vandhana was nodding her head vigorously.

"Yes sure, Adarsh can help." she said, and then said in a louder tone of voice designed to carry through the house, "It's not as though he is doing anything better. At least if he spends time in your company he may realize the importance of paying attention to his studies."

Ramya had to stop herself from laughing out aloud. She could her Adarsh's voice from inside his room calling out, "Amma, stop it, I am busy, I can't go."

"What busy, you are doing nothing. I dont wan't to hear any word. Now get dressed and go help akka (elder sister)." she said, "You go home, Ramya. I will send him in a little while." Ramya quickly thanked Vandhana and went back home to implement the second part of her plan.

It was another half hour before her doorbell rang. Ramya opened the door and silently motioned for Adarsh to enter and take a seat. He seemed to have a tough time making eye contact and just silently went and sat down allowing her some time to quietly bolt the door and look at him. Adarsh was not very tall - about 5'8" and had an average build. "Maybe he isn't able to attract any girlfriends and that's why he is resorting to such cheap tricks." Ramya thought to herself as she went closer. "What do you do, Adarsh?" she asked "I haven't had the chance to ask you previously."

He continued to avoid eye contact and was fidgeting with his smartphone. "First year BBA, akka," he said.

"Why are you not able make eye contact with me, Adarsh? Did you do anything wrong?" Ramya asked, deciding to go on the offensive.

"No, no," he stammered, "nothing like that."

"Are you sure?" Ramya asked again as she opened up the video she'd recorded in the bathroom, "Do you recognize this?" she asked as she walked up to him and put the phone up right against his face. She wanted to keep him off-balance and she wanted to keep control of the situation.

Adarsh started going red in the face and said, "I don't know, akka. I haven't seen this movie."

"This is not a movie, Adarsh," she said, "it's something worse." She moved the video to the portion where his face was clear and showed it to him again. "Do you recognize this now?" she asked.

"Its me! When did you get this?" Adarsh's surprise was very evident.

Ramya slapped him on the face - not too hard, but just enough to shock him. "I got it when you were trying to peep into my bathroom when I take my bath, you pervert!" she shouted at Adarsh. "What do you think I should do? What will your mother and father say when I show this to them?" she asked. Adarsh was too shocked to even try to deny anything.

"I'm sorry, akka. Please don't show this to my father. He'll kill me. He already things I am good for nothing. Please, please don't tell them. I won't do it ever again. I'm sorry." He started sobbing.

"Stop crying like a girl! Give me one reason why I should not tell your parents!" Ramya asked again. She was looking from capitulation from him.

"I am begging you, akka, please don't tell them, I'll never do it again. I'll close up the peephole today." he said again, "I'll do anything you tell me to."

"I want to know exactly what you did and what you saw. If you are completely honest with me, and do exactly as I tell you, I may not tell your parents. Again, I need you to do exactly as I tell you, is that clear?" she asked. Adarsh could only nod his head in agreement as he thought about what would happen if Ramya complained to his father!

"How long have you been doing this?" she asked him," What exactly did you see?"

Adarsh started fidgeting around with his phone until Ramya smacked him on his head. "Pretty much ever since you moved in - I was trying to nail a photo frame in the wall which created the hole right through to your bathroom, but the previous tenants here were guys. Only when you moved in, I realized what I could see!" he said, and added almost in an undertone, "I have seen you undressing and taking your bath."

"Do you mean to tell me that you have been watching me everyday?" Ramya asked, and she could feel her arousal starting to build. She was pretty sure that she was getting wet already!

"Most days, akka." was the response.

"What would you do while you were watching me?" asked Ramya, already knowing what a young college-aged boy would do while seeing a nude girl. Adarsh started blushing ever more and couldn't even speak. "Go on, tell me. What did you do, you pervert," she asked again.

"Nothing, akka." Adarsh stammered.

"Liar! I will go to your parents right now if you don't confess the truth!" Ramya was almost yelling.

"I'm sorry, akka. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I jerked off..." his voice was now almost a whisper as he forced the last few words out.

"You disgusting pervert!!" Ramya said again as she smacked him again on the head. "I am not going to forgive you unless you do exactly what I tell you, is that clear?" she asked, and Adarsh just nodded again. "Okay - now you are going to strip and show me exactly what you do when you peep at my hot, naked body," she said firmly.

Adarsh's jaw dropped. "Do you mean you want me to..." he couldn't even finish the sentence.

"Yes! I want to see what you did. You got to see me naked. I want to see what you do, and right now. Just do it." she said again firmly.

Adarsh quietly stood up and took off his pants. He gave a beseeching looking to Ramya hoping she'd stop him from removing his underwear, but she just glared at him. He slowly took it off and stood waiting. This was the first penis that Ramya had seen ever since she'd grown up. It didn't seem anything impressive, nesting in some curly black hair. It seemed so small and innocent! "Well," she said, "what do you do?"

"I'm sorry akka, but I think I'm too scared now to jerk off," he said, and then Ramya could see a sly look come over his face as he said, "and you would usually be naked!" Ramya was torn. She was pretty excited too, but she didn't want to lose control.

"I can't believe this!" she said as she slowly pulled her salwar top up over her head. "This is all you are going to get," she said as she stood in just her bra and her pajama bottoms. She could see the effect it had on Adarsh - his penis (not a penis anymore, she told herself, but cock), was standing up straight and seemed to have trebled in size. Adarsh's eyes were fixed on her bra-covered boobs as he started jerking off.

Ramya was fascinated at seeing his expression - his face seemed to be frozen in a grimace, and all traces of the shy, awkward boy was gone. The Adarsh that was jerking off was a man in the throes of lust! Ramya's arousal started building as well. Without even thinking too much, she felt her hands reaching behind herself to unsnap her bra.

Adarsh's actions started becoming more frantic and urgent when he realized what Ramya was doing. He couldn't believe his luck! He didn't have to be furtive and knelt up against a small hole in the wall. This woman, the woman of his jerkoff dreams, was actually going to undress herself for him!! Ramya slowly undid her bra clasp and started teasing Adarsh - she'd flash her nipples at him and cover them up again with a teasing smile.

All this was too much for Adarsh, and he started cumming like a fountain. His cum was splattering all over the floor and he literally collapsed back on the sofa behind him, fully spent. Ramya just did up her bra again, pulled on her salwar, and said with a sneer, "Is that it? So much fuss for 30 seconds?" she said, "How do you think you are going to ever satisfy a girl?"

Adarsh started blushing again. He was confused about Ramya akka - was she angry with him, or was she going to get physical with him. His question seemed to be answered when she smacked him on his head again and said, "Go get the cleaning cloth from my kitchen and clean up this mess you've made on the floor." Adarsh just pulled up his underwear and pants and did as she asked.

"I have not decided anything yet, Adarsh. Don't think you've gotten away with this. If you tell anybody about what happened here, I'll go to your father, and maybe even go to the police! Is that clear?" she asked.

"Yes, akka," Adarsh said, "may I go now?"

Ramya looked him up and down slowly to make sure that he was sufficiently intimidated, and then nodded at him. "Yes, you may go. Remember - if your mother asks, you helped me to get some boxed from the loft," she said, "That's why you are sweating like a pig," she added with a smile.

"Yes, akka," was the quiet response.

"This is not over - tell me your cell number," she said, and got him number from him before dismissing him as though he were a servant.

Ramya bolted the door behind him and then came back to her living room. She felt as though she were intoxicated! It was an amazing feeling of arousal as she mentally played back what had just happened.

"Am I becoming a slut,..." she thought to herself with a smile. "Who cares! this is fun!" was her next thought.

In the midst of all this, what she didn't realize was that her living room window was open, and there was somebody who had seen everything that had happened!