Ramya's Journey Pt. 08

Story Info
Ramya's modeling career starts off with a bang.
5.8k words
4.52
15.6k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

This is part 8 of a continuing series. I highly recommend you read them in sequence.

*******

Ramya felt very nervous as she entered the fashion show location. Kajal had given her very explicit instructions about obeying the designers and coordinators, and also pretending that she'd done this previously. On top of all that, Ramya had to remember that she was supposed to be called Nisha as far as the people here were concerned. "Nisha, the fashion model," she mentally repeated to herself as she entered the ladies dressing room and then came to an abrupt stop. There were two men in there. "This can't be happening," Ramya thought to herself, and then realized she had been staring. Reminding herself that she needed to keep cool and pretend that this was nothing new to her, she walked in and nodded a hello.

There were two other women in there and Ramya realized that they must be the other models. One of the men, dressed in tight jeans and a shirt that was open almost all the way to his belly-button was staring at her. "You must be Nisha," he said. "Glad you could join us." He didn't look glad at all, and actually looked pretty pissed off.

"Yes I am," Ramya said, and remembering Kajal's instructions went up to him and held out her hand for a handshake.

"I am Rahul, the designer. This is my show, and you are going to do exactly what I tell you to, okay?" he'd completely ignored her hand and just stood with his hands stuck in his jeans pockets.

"Um.. Okay, Rahul, sure," Ramya said hesitantly.

"Go get changed, your costume is in dressing room 3," he said, dismissing her and turning back to the other models. Ramya silently went to the "dressing room" which was nothing more than a small cubicle with just a curtain for door. Ramya hurriedly changed into the formal suit that was waiting for her on a hanger and checked herself in the mirror before heading out. She didn't want to keep Rahul waiting; he already seemed angry enough.

"Not bad," Rahul remarked when he saw her. "Just need to clean up your hairstyle and get you better shoes. Hey Tony, can you fix her up? This is a professional look, okay?" he said gesturing at the other man in the room who seemed to be the make-up artist. Tony walked around Ramya and gave a thumbs-up to Rahul as he guided Ramya to a chair.

"Just relax, sweetie," Tony said softly. "Let me take care of everything. You seem nervous - that will not help you out there. You look great." His hands were quick and deft as he made short order of fixing up a neat hairstyle, applied some light make-up and got her a pair of shoes. Ramya relaxed as he pampered her, and watched the other models get ready as well. She could see the urgency increase as Rahul became louder and jumpier.

"Don't mind him," one of the models was standing next to her putting on her earrings. "He will calm down once the show starts. I'm Sheetal by the way," she said with a smile.

"Nisha," Ramya said, remembering her stage name just in time. "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, welcome to the party," Sheetal said. "First time here? You seem nervous."

"Does it show?" Ramya asked with a blush.

"Yes, but don't worry. You'll be fine once it starts. You look great."

"Thanks, Sheetal. I'd rather have your height and build," Ramya said looking at the tall, leggy beauty.

"And that's Madhu," Sheetal said pointing to the other model, a dusky and petite girl with a short haircut and a haughty look. "She's some relation to the boss here, I only ever see her here and she will only stay for the first two hours."

Madhu noticed that they were looking at her and gave a brief nod of acknowledgement before going back to completing her makeup. Ramya nodded back in response.

Everything seemed to be moving very fast for Ramya. Rahul came up and inspected her dress and make-up and just nodded. Within what seemed like seconds, Tony was prompting her through the curtains and she was "live" as a model. She felt a bit letdown when she realized that there was no actual catwalk or crowd cheering for her. The "party" just had 4 people in there other than Rahul, one of them seemed to be the boss - an older man in a suit and tie, there was another younger guy standing next to him with a clipboard and taking notes from time to time, and there were two professionally-dressed women, one of which was Kajal. Rahul seemed to be explaining something to the "boss" as Ramya walked towards them and it felt strange to be the center of attention as everybody was looking intently at her.

"What's your name?" clipboard guy asked.

"Nisha," she replied and stopped in front of them not knowing what to do next.

"Can you please turn around once for us, Nisha," clipboard guy asked. "We need to see how the dress fits you."

Ramya complied, doing a slow circle and pausing while her back was towards them to let them see.

"Thanks, Nisha. You may go change."

After that, it seemed like everything went by in a blur of changing, touch-ups to her make-up and a parade in front of the audience. She could see that there was a lot of discussion about the dress material, the style, how it fit, colours and durability while she was modeling the outfits, and Rahul seemed to be on top of his game describing his vision for the outfits, whom they were targeted at, and potential pricing and branding options. Ramya started getting bored and tired as nobody was really paying any attention to her as a person, but was just looking at the outfits.

After a couple of hours when she went in for her next outfit, Tony told her that they were taking a break for half an hour, and that there were some drinks and snacks in the lounge next room. Ramya noticed that Madhu was packing up to leave, and looked at Sheetal for guidance. "Come on, lets get something to eat and drink," Sheetal said and dragged Ramya over to the lounge.

"How come Madhu left?" Ramya asked Sheetal as they both got a coffee.

"Told you, right? She only does the first couple of hours every time. She doesn't stay for the nightwear and lingerie section of the show."

"You mean we'll be modeling lingerie now?" Ramya couldn't hide her surprise. Even though Kajal had hinted at it, she hadn't thought too much about it and thought that it was just Kajal teasing her.

"Come on! Didn't you know?" Sheetal seemed confused at her surprise. "How did you get this gig anyway?"

"Well yeah. I mean, I just forgot," Ramya stammered and turned her attention to the tray of biscuits.

"Okay, I'll see you later, I'm going for a smoke," Sheetal didn't seem too convinced, but she seemed to be in a hurry.

Ramya lazed in the lounge nursing her coffee and trying to figure out how she was going to handle wearing lingerie and being the focus of attention. "Well, it's not like they look at me anyway," she told herself. "It'll probably be boring too, with Rahul explaining about material and fit." She then realized that she'd left her mobile phone in her dressing room and went back to get it to check if she'd gotten any texts. When she went back into the dressing cubicle and was looking at her phone, she suddenly heard some giggles from just behind her which were stifled quickly. Curious about what was happening, she looked around and saw that Sheetal's cubicle had the curtain pulled close, and she could hear some noise from inside.

"What's going on here," Ramya thought to herself and when she moved closer, she could see a small gap where the curtain met the wall. Ramya leaned forward to peek through the gap, and what she saw stunned her. Sheetal and Rahul were making out in the dressing room! Rahul's shirt was off, and they were both locked in a passionate embrace, deeply french-kissing while Sheetal was holding on to Rahul's back tightly, and Rahul was running his hands all over Sheetal's ass. They broke off the kiss and Rahul feverishly pulled at Sheetal's shirt. Sheetal giggled again and had to put her hand against her mouth to control herself while Rahul broke a couple of buttons in getting Sheetal's shirt opened.

Ramya had a great view of the proceedings and couldn't bear to pull away from it. She could see that Sheetal's bra was barely containing her breasts and almost half of her nipples were visibly poking out at the sides. Rahul evidently saw them as well and bent down to suck at them while trying to work at Sheetal's bra. Sheetal took pity on Rahul and helped him remove her bra and let him suck and nibble at her breasts in wild abandon. She held on to his head tightly, pressing his face down on her breasts and was softly moaning in pleasure at the rough horseplay.

Rahul's hands were not idle. He quickly pulled down Sheetal's pants - her panties were stuck and came down along with them leaving her completely naked and at Rahul's mercy. Ramya could see that Sheetal had shaved her pussy bare as well, and her pussy lips were slightly prominent and protruding. Rahul's fingers were busy with Sheetal's pussy and he soon had two fingers pumping in and out in a slow, steady rhythm. Sheetal was biting her lips, and her hips were moving up and down in pace with Rahul's fingers as she tried to get them deeper. Rahul continued his foreplay for a couple of more minutes until Sheetal was literally steaming with passion. He then stepped back leaving her hips still pumping up and down in vain, her eyes completely glazed over. He sneered at her as he undressed himself. Ramya choked back a gasp when she saw the size of his cock - it seemed to be more than 8 inches long, and it didn't even seem like he was fully aroused!

When Sheetal saw that Rahul's cock was free of his pants, she got down on her knees without any prompting from him and started kissing and licking at it. She took just his cockhead in her mouth and started sucking, while using her fingernails to tease his shaft and balls. She'd had enough of Rahul teasing her and decided to pay him back at his own game. Even when he tried to hold her head and force her to take more of his cock into her mouth, she held back. She kept sucking at his cockhead, using her tongue to tease the area just under it, which she knew would drive him crazy. She also took a firm grip of his cock shaft with both hands and started pumping it towards her mouth while doing so.

Ramya couldn't remain idle while watching this intensely erotic scene happening right in front of her eyes. She still had the presence of mind to pull the curtain shut on her own dressing room before loosening her clothes. She unclipped her bra and pulled her panty aside. With one hand gripping her own breasts and playing with her nipples, and the other hand playing with her own pussy, she was all set to enjoy the experience - she actually felt like a participant herself!

Sheetal was deep throating Rahul, and Ramya was amazed at how she had gotten such a huge cock so far down her throat. Rahul was exploiting it to the full by holding Sheetal's head tightly and was literally throat-fucking her. Ramya had two fingers pumping in and out of her hot, soaking pussy in time to Rahul's cock fucking Sheetal's throat. She was imagining that huge cock was plumbing the depths of her pussy, and was biting her own lips as the heat of the moment seized her. Sheetal in the meantime had finally pulled back from sucking on Rahul's cock. Her pussy was feeling very empty and she wanted the monster deep inside of her, to fill her up.

Rahul could take the hint. Within a moment, he pushed her back so that she was seated on the high make-up chair, spread her legs apart and in one bold motion, pushed in hard. Sheetal couldn't control her gasp of surprise as his huge cock literally split her pussy lips open. Thankfully, her pussy was so wet that the initial pain quickly transformed into a feeling of immense pleasure as she felt his cock stretch the insides of her pussy and fill her up. Rahul didn't give her much time to get used to his size and started fucking her hard, holding on to the back of her chair to keep it from falling down. Sheetal had never been fucked so deep and so hard. It felt as though she could feel his cockhead deep inside her cervix, and the thought that he wasn't wearing a condom and could impregnate her was driving her crazy.

"Yes, deeper, fuck me deep," she moaned into his ears as she held on to his ass to pull him in closer.

"You like it, you slut," Rahul panted back. Her pussy felt incredible around his cock, and he was enjoying the bareback ride.

"Yes!! Fuck me, give me your cum!"

Rahul was surprised that this slim, beautiful model was begging for his cum. Did she really want to become pregnant! He'd thought that he'd have to pull out before he came and was cursing himself for not carrying a condom. Hearing her beg for his cum was enough to send him over the edge, and he pushed deeper into her pussy and started cumming. Sheetal could actually feel his cockhead expand and pulse as he shot rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her pussy.

"Yes... Yes.." she moaned as she started orgasming as well. She didn't realize that she wasn't controlling her voice anymore as she got caught up in the throes of her orgasm and was literally crying with pleasure at the fucking she'd gotten.

While watching all this, Ramya had slide down to the floor, her panties down to her knees and finger-fucking herself furiously. She felt jealous of Sheetal for getting fucked so well, and that feeling kept her from getting her own orgasm. Ramya's pussy was soaking wet and was literally dripping juice, but she couldn't fool herself that her finger was anything close to Rahul's magnificent cock. She had to give up and slip back deeper into her dressing room when she saw that Rahul was dressing himself and seemed ready to leave - she didn't want to get caught.

It took Ramya a few minutes to cool down and make herself presentable again. "I wonder how Sheetal is cleaning herself up before going out and modeling nightwear," she thought to herself, and felt herself get dangerously aroused again as she remembered how Rahul had cum so much deep inside of Sheetal. Ramya had to force herself to snap out of the mental fog that she was finding herself in, and walked out to wait for Tony and Sheetal.

"Did you enjoy the show," Sheetal's voice coming from behind her startled Ramya and she couldn't come up with a good response and just blushed.

"Don't worry," Sheetal said with a naughty smile. "I don't mind. Besides, I was enjoying myself too much and it's good if you also got some fun out of it."

"I'm sorry, Sheetal," Ramya stammered. "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't be silly, I told you I don't mind," Sheetal said again and came up to Ramya and hugged her. "I sense you are a kindred spirit, and I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

Ramya awkwardly returned the embrace and was spared from having to respond when Tony walked in with a bunch of outfits on hangars. She waited as he went into each dressing room and distributed the outfits.

"Start with the green nightgown, Nisha," he told her. "And make sure you put on everything in that garment bag, and just what's in that bag. Hurry up, we are already late!"

Ramya was slightly disconcerted by the instructions, but had no opportunity to question it because Tony was busy giving Sheetal her instructions, and he'd already mentioned that they were late. She silently went into her dressing room and stripped down before opening the garment bag. She had to carefully wipe herself with a makeup towel to avoid embarrassment. The first thing that caught her eye was the lovely green satin nightgown. "Wow!" she thought to herself, enjoying the feel of the luxurious material. "This will feel amazing against my skin!" The garment bag also had a matching spaghetti-strap shortie nightie as well as a high-cut panty fringed with green lace. She double-checked the bag for a bra, but there was nothing else in there.

"Oh my God!" she thought to herself and picked up the nightie to see how bad it was going to be without a bra and wondering if she should ask Tony if he had left it out by mistake. She saw that the nighty had a lot of lacy needlework over the front area, and actually seemed to have some reinforcement stitched into it as well.

"Thank God!" she said to herself as she realized that it was not going to be bad at all and quickly slipped on the panty and the nightie and checked herself in the mirror just to make sure. The nightie fitted her like second skin and looked very sensuous, but not cheap. Even thought it was showing a bit of cleavage, all the threadwork in the bust area covered meant that it looked decent. Ramya tugged at the bottom of the nightie as she realized that it only came to mid-thigh. The nightgown did look longer and she quickly pulled it on, and tied up the belt and looked again at the mirror to see her idea of what a movie star would wear at night. It was a very stylish ensemble that oozed sensuality without needing to show much skin. She put on the high heels that Tony had left for her and walked out confidently.

"Come on here, quick," Tony barked at her. She meekly went up and stood before him. "Turn around, let me see your back," he said as he looked at her from head to toe. Ramya slowly turned around and paused with her back to him. She could see his reaction out of the corner of her eyes, and she could tell that Tony liked what he saw. Without realizing what she was doing, she straightened her legs and thrust her ass at him.

"Do you like it, Tony?" she asked softly. Tony realized he had been staring and just waved her away.

"Go on, go through. They are waiting for you," he muttered brusquely.

Ramya smiled to herself at the effect she was having on Tony and walked through. The audience was much smaller - it was Rahul, the boss and his assistant. Both the women who'd been there earlier seemed to have left. Rahul noticed her first, and beckoned her to come closer. "What took you so long?" he said under his breath as she approached him. Ramya wisely didn't say anything but just went up to him and stood silently.

Rahul turned around to the others. "This is part of the bridal collection that I was telling you about, Mr. Sen," he said, and Ramya noticed that his tone of voice had changed completely. It was more respectful and professional when he spoke to the boss.

Mr. Sen walked closer to Ramya and then slowly walked around her. She could feel his eyes all over her body, and it made her skin tingle. It felt strange, to be treated as though she was just a glorified mannequin and everybody was more interested in the clothing and how it looked, but it also felt strangely liberating. Ramya felt like Mr. Sen was looking right through her flimsy nightgown, but it didn't make her feel bad - it actually felt good. She felt her nipples hardening slowly as her arousal started to build.

"When you say bridal collection or honeymoon collection, I expect something more daring, Rahul," Mr. Sen said as he came and stood in front of Ramya again. "How am I going to sell this when it appears so staid?"

"Great question, sir," Rahul seemed to be expecting the question. He pointed at Ramya and said curtly, "Take off that gown." Ramya was taken aback. She wasn't expecting that she'd be asked to remove the gown - the nightie under it was too short and flimsy. "Come on, Nisha," Rahul was started to get annoyed. "We don't have all day."

Ramya didn't want to do it, but she was no longer thinking straight. Watching Sheetal fuck Rahul had put her blood on slow boil, and now the thought of exposing her body to 3 strange men was turning her on ever more. Her hands were unsteady and fumbled at the laces as she removed the gown. Rahul quickly took it away from her and gave it to Mr. Sen's assistant. Rahul looked expectantly at Mr. Sen as Ramya's nubile body was showcased by the slinky nighty. There was a tight grin on Mr. Sen's face as he walked around Ramya again. This time he paused when he was behind her, and Ramya could swear that his eyes were on her butt. The outline of her lacy panty was visible through the thin material of her nightie, and it was showing off her small, but shapely butt very well. After what seemed like hours, Mr. Sen walked around her again and stood in front of her. He was looking intently at her chest, and Ramya could see that his face was slightly flushed. Ramya blushed when she realized that he was trying to look through the lacework covering her breasts. She felt her nipples harden even more as they grew and pushed out against the flimsy lacework. The rough feel of the lace on her nipples was extremely arousing, and Ramya was sure that Mr. Sen could see everything!

12