Ranch Undressing

Story Info
A family's ranch is the setting for lessons in life and love.
10.6k words
4.58
35.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Growing up in a small town/community has its advantages and disadvantages. There is a sense of a close-knit brotherhood in a community of 7000 people, yet there is a common problem of everyone know each other's business. Gossip can spread like a wild fire. Conversely, a family in need or in a crisis will have hundreds, if not thousands, of people to aide them through the troubled times.

We were a close family with a few close and trusted friends. Childhood in the 60s and 70s was spent as a part of our family unit; primarily Dad Harvey, Mom Ellie, my sister Jenny, and myself. Meals were eaten together, and the mealtime conversations and discussions were extremely instrumental in developing the closeness we shared.

I'm Kevin Spencer, and I'm a third-generation rancher in the central valley of California. I grew up on a ranch with my parents and grandparents. We have 120 acres of property, with nearly 20 acres of cattle, hogs, and poultry. We live 2 miles from the small community of Danielson.

Danielson is a community consisting primarily of people employed by the oilfields, railroads, as well as ranchers and farmers. The rest of the population owns and operates the various retail and service industries in town. It's blue collar to the extreme.

Our family has done very well since grandpa Kellen Spencer began ranching back in 1928. We had survived the Great Depression and World War 2. By 1980, when this story begins, I was 20 years old and my sister Jenny was 22.

In some ways, we were just normal kids. We went through the Danielson school system. There was the K-8 Danielson Elementary School and Danielson High School directly across the street.

Although we were good students, ranching was in our blood. Both Jenny and I were anxious to not only keep the family business going, but determined to grow it even larger.

Grandpa and Grandma had retired from the business, although they did help my mother keep up her huge garden that included tomatoes, okra, and green beans. She also had several large fruit trees as well as pecan and walnut trees. This wasn't part of our business, but it kept us flush with frozen vegetables and fruit preserves that mom and grandma would make. She'd also crack and freeze the pecans and walnuts, which were used frequently when she made her pies and other desserts.

To my parent's credit, they never looked at my sister and I as just free labor. In fact, by the time we were able to help with the business, they had set aside money for us...as if we were employees getting paid. By the time we were adults, we had several thousands of dollars put aside to build a home on land designated for us.

They had deeded each of us 2 acres apiece to be given to us when we turned 18. We were never forced to build our future homes on it, but we willingly did so. By 1981, Jenny had finished building her home.

Jenny was amazing. She was a tall, pretty, and slender with dark brown hair always pulled back in a ponytail and was often seen wearing a baseball cap. She was strong and one hell of a good worker. As much as I enjoyed our ranch, it's possible the she enjoyed it even more. She even told us that the only way she would ever get married would be to a guy that would take on the ranching duties with her, or at least willing to live on the property with her.

We were very close, still are. As kids, we were best friends. To this day, that is still true. Yes, we bickered and argued like most siblings, but the love between us was always stronger than our temporary disdains for each other.

As I mentioned earlier, in a small town, gossip spreads quite fast. Although we were just the typical American home in so many ways, we were unique in that our family never saw a need for any modesty around each other.

We didn't walk around naked all the time, but we never saw a need to cover up. Jenny and I had a large bathroom across the hall from our bedrooms. It was no big deal to walk in on each other as we were bathing or showering. I would often use the bathroom sink for brushing my teeth or other hygienic issues while Jenny took a shower...or vice versa.

Mom and Dad also never saw a need to cover up for sake of modesty. In the scorching heat of the central valley summers, the ladies being topless or completely nude was very common. Conversely, covering up during the cold, foggy winters was equally as common. The same was true for Dad and me. It was often too cold in the winters to be naked except to shower and sleep.

That's not to say that there weren't times that Jenny and I didn't notice each other. That was just normal. Once, when I was 19, she walked into the bathroom while I was taking a shower. I thought Jenny was still in town and I had some privacy. I had a full erection and was working on relieving it when she walked in on me. Our shower glass was frosted, so she had no idea what I was doing until she opened the door.

Also, there was a small sitting area at the rear of the shower. It wasn't unusually for us to visit with each other while seated inside. Rather than let me finish, she insisted on watching. Although not a virgin, she had never watched a guy jack off before. Strangely, having her watch me got me more excited. I turned around and saw her naked form. I stared at her smallish breasts and dark patch of fur between her legs and came very quickly.

She had seen me with erections before, but that was the first and only time she ever saw me do that. We were (and still are) very close, but that's the closest to any kind of sexual activity between us. We knew that we could never cross that line...or get near that line...again.

During high school one day, Jenny innocently mentioned to a schoolmate that she had brushed her teeth that morning while I was in the shower. It was just part of the conversation and Jenny thought nothing of it. It was normal to her. The girl thought that was strange. "You saw your brother naked?"

Word got around fast. Jenny caught a lot of shit for that. However, typical of her, she fought back. She might have been tall and skinny, but the other girls knew she could kick their asses if they didn't lay off. That hard work at home paid off for her when needed.

It might have been tougher on me since the jokes often were about Jenny's body and about incestuous behavior. I was protective of my sister. She was tall and skinny, but I was tall and muscular. By the time I was a senior in high school, I was 6 feet 2 inches and was a solid 200 pounds. I could intimidate most guys. One of the great advantages of life on the ranch was the fact that I did strenuous work that kept me in great shape. There was no need for expensive gym memberships. Work took care of that.

The best part was that I really didn't think of it as work. I loved the physical part of the job. I loved what I did. By the time I was in high school, I could keep up with my dad's workload when I wasn't in school. Even during the school year, I would get up early for feedings, get back inside and shower, then eat some breakfast and head to school. I took care of the cattle and hog feedings while Jenny took care of the chickens, hens, and turkeys.

As I mentioned, Jenny and I were close and shared many things with each other. I was the first to know when she lost her virginity.

When she was 18, in 1976, rather than go to the senior graduating trip to the huge water park, she chose to attend a much smaller gathering at her boyfriend, Jerry Burn's home. His parents invited about a dozen of his close friends for a night of bbq hamburgers, chips, sodas, and swimming.

While swimming, Jenny and Jerry began making out in the pool. Not too long afterwards, they snuck into his room and she gave herself to him. They dated on and off until a year ago, when things got serious.

Our parents were different than many others in one other way. They accepted the fact that their kids would be sexually active. On a few occasions, Jenny would invite Jerry to spend the night. Jerry slept in her bed. Mom began putting her on birth control pills when she was 17, so the fear of an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy wasn't an issue.

Last year, Jerry spend a couple of days during Thanksgiving break and helped Jenny and myself around the ranch. I showed him what a typical day was like; although there was always something different to come up.

Jerry fell in love with it. He was Jenny's age and was strong and athletic. He was finishing his AA degree at the Junior College in Averall, about 30 miles north of us. He even spent Thanksgiving Day with our family. He and Jenny bonded even more. I knew after that week that she'd marry him. I was correct. A few months later, they tied the knot. Jerry is like the brother I never had. He even embraced the more relaxed standard of clothing of our family. Before long, even he and Mom had no issues with being not-so-modest in front of each other.

They lived with us until Jenny's home was finished in January 1981. Jerry's dad worked at the railroads and got Jerry started there when he was 21. He routinely worked 50 hours or more each week and he could be called in at any time, even on a day off.

Like Jenny, I lost my virginity during the post-graduation party, 1978. I had turned 18 just two months before graduation and was anxious to finally score. I had heard (through rumors) that some guys had scored well during this trip each year. I found out how.

I didn't have a date for the night, but Rachel Meadows seemed to hang around me a lot. She had a reputation, well-earned, of being kind of easy.

She was kind of attractive, but the first thing any guy would notice on her was the size of her large tits. She wasn't heavy, but not real slim like Jenny either. I had noticed her through my high school years and always tried getting a look inside of her shirts and blouses. I had seen some cleavage at times, but all that did was make me more eager to see more.

Every year, our high school secured a water park about 45 minutes west of our school. Our class, and it wasn't a big one, had the park all to ourselves.

The little secret, one that I wasn't aware of beforehand, was that the girls would get the boys to let them into their showers and they'd promise to take showers with them. That seemed kind of dangerous, especially if they were caught, but this had gone on for years and obviously no one ever tattled, or they just looked the other way.

Rachel convinced me to take her inside the showers. I had seen my sister naked hundreds of times, but I was hoping I would get more than just a show. Maybe I could finally get laid as well.

We went inside and there was another couple doing what I had hoped to do with Rachel. Lynn Douglas and Brian Hatcher were bare-assed naked, and Lynn was giving him a blowjob. I knew who they both were, although I wasn't close friends with either.

That didn't deter Rachel. She stripped down immediately and told me to do the same. I was already hard from the anticipation and seeing Rachel naked as well as Lynn naked, I was ready to screw right then and there.

As much as I had looked forward to seeing Rachel, it was Lynn that got my attention. Lynn was a tall, thin, pretty strawberry blonde with medium sized tits and a pubic bush that matched her hair perfectly. I had always imagined her without clothes and now she was sucking on Brian while Rachel had my cock in her hand and I had been playing with her large tits and very furry pussy.

Rachel wanted Brian. She let go of my cock and asked Lynn if she wanted to trade. Lynn smiled at her, then me, and gladly switched partners.

Rather than sucking on me or playing with my cock, Lynn began to kiss me. Feverishly. With tongue. Lynn's body was like a strawberry blonde's version of Jenny's, except for slightly larger tits. I wasn't going to last much longer, so I took a chance and lifted her enough against the wall to push my cock inside of her.

There was no resistance. God, she was tight. She was smiling at me as I continued to ram my cock in and out of her. Finally, I could no longer stop myself. I released several streams of hot juices inside of her wet hole. She resumed kissing me. We were still making out by the time that Rachel and Brian had finished and put their bathing suits back on. We were just beginning round two when they left us.

"That was hot, Kevin. What a way to enjoy my graduation party!" Lynn said while still smiling.

I had come down off of my high long enough to realize that I hadn't brought any condoms and that I could have gotten her pregnant.

"Nonsense, Kevin. I'm on the pill. Shit, I've been on it since I was 16. Last thing I need is a baby to take care of."

She wasn't a virgin before that night. She lost that two weeks earlier during a strip poker game. On our night together, she took Brian into the showers on a dare. She admitted that she didn't really like him that much, but the rumor was that he was especially well-hung. That turned out to be a lie. Rachel had started that rumor, even though she had never seen him naked before.

We learned later that when Rachel learned that Brian and Lynn were in the showers, she convinced me to join her. Her intention was to get Brian from the beginning. I'm glad. I know I enjoyed Lynn much more than I would have Rachel...although I did see Rachel a month later and we finished what we started in that shower. She was fun, but I had no desire for anything else. Besides, Rachel wasn't finished sewing her wild oats yet. I'm sure I could have screwed her many more times, but I never pursued it. My mind was still on Lynn, although I knew that wasn't ever going to happen.

Rachel had other issues. She has been married and divorced three times over the years. She could never remain faithful to one man. Her reputation had been well-earned, and she did nothing after high school to erase it.

Alas, it was a one-night stand with Lynn. Lynn was moving to Spokane to attend Gonzaga. She knew she'd meet some guy there and live happily ever after. I'd never see her again, but we both enjoyed our senior night. We departed with another prolonged kiss. Still, I had the memories of that night. Of course, I shared it with Jenny. She shared her first experience, and she'd be very disappointed if I didn't share mine.

Two months ago, I had just left the Feed Barn in Danielson and was standing in line at The Sandwich Shoppe. Who did I see? Lynn. Lynn Douglas.

She was in front of me by two people. When she saw me, she ran back and hugged me tightly.

"So, is it time for college break already? Should be finals time, shouldn't it?"

She looked down at the ground. I knew something was wrong.

"No, I've dropped out. That big city life wasn't for me. I guess I'm just kind of a small-town girl. In fact, college life isn't for me. I just started as a waitress as Mandy's Diner off the highway. I'm still searching for my niche in life. At least waiting tables will put a few bucks in my purse until then."

I practically demanded that she let me buy her lunch. I could afford it. She was just getting back on her feet. She mentioned that her dad wasn't happy about her dropping out of school, but at least he wouldn't waste any more money on her education. She was determined to do it on her own.

As we enjoyed our sandwiches and sodas, we talked about our night together. I invited her to the ranch. I wanted her to see what our life was like. That had worked on Jerry. He fell in love with our lifestyle. I was hoping to reconnect with Lynn...at least show her what my life is like. Besides, I did want to get her into a bed and not against a shower wall...but I was more interested in getting to know her. She seemed kind of special to me. I couldn't describe it in words, but it was just a gut feeling. I was going to act on it.

"Are you asking me to spend the night there, or just come out one morning?" asked Lynn. "I've heard that you guys walk around naked all of the time."

I laughed at her comment. She was being serious. She just assumed that we walked around the ranch naked at all times.

"Never outside, Lynn" I responded. "Although, when Jenny gets her house ready, she will have a heated pool in her private back yard. I'm sure I won't need a swimsuit for that."

"Okay, I can spend the night. Maybe I can sleep on the couch in my pajamas."

"Sure, if that's what you want."

Then, I whispered just loud enough for only her to hear me, "hey, I've seen you naked and you have no reason to be modest. You are hot!"

I could swear I saw her blush. She kissed me on the cheek. "Why didn't I get to know you better in high school? I think that naked at home thing kind of bugged me."

"Please listen, Lynn. Yes, we have no problem with nudity in our family. However, I can also assure you that only sex going on in our home is between my parents in their bedroom with the door closed, and between Jenny and Jerry in her bedroom with the door closed. There is nothing incestuous at all going on."

"I realize we're different, but we're also not perverts. No one is going to ask you or try to force you to get undressed in front of others. I will grant you all the privacy you need. You may want to bring a change of clothes, though. By the time we're done tomorrow, you'll be hot and sweaty and ready for a shower. I usually take at least 2 showers each day."

I could tell she was thinking. She was trying to figure out if she really wanted to or not. Finally, she blurted out her answer. She wanted to.

"Okay. Sleep on the couch in pajamas and be up by 5am for the feedings."

I couldn't wait. One of the reasons Jenny and I got so comfortable with each other was that after being outside and being sweaty, smelly, and dirty, we couldn't wait to ditch our clothes. Often, especially during the warmer weather, we'd get inside the back door and strip off all our clothes and put them in the hamper right by the back door. Mom did laundry every day. Then we'd casually walk to the shower to feel fresher. We also frequently shared the shower before going to our own rooms. Even then, there was no hurry to get dressed. I was hoping Lynn would embrace that attitude.

Jerry adapted quickly. He was never forced or pressured to join in. He just blended in quickly. I was hoping the same for Lynn. She had already seen me naked before, so there was no need for me to pretend to be modest.

Lynn showed up in time for dinner with the family. By that time, we had all cleaned up and were in our comfortable clothes appropriate for the 90+ degree weather that we'd experienced. As usual, mom and Jenny were dressed in very loose-fitting tank tops and not wearing bras. Dad and I only wore tshirts and gym shorts at dinner, then removed the tshirts when we convened in other parts of the house.

I immediately noticed a lack of friendliness of Jenny towards Lynn. I wasn't sure why, but my guess at the time was that she was still sizing her up to see if she was good enough for her little brother. Still, it wasn't typical of Jenny to be so cold.

My parents learned that her dad was a field supervisor for one of the large oil companies and that her mother worked part-time in a nursing home cafeteria. Mom took a liking to her immediately. I thought she was easy to like. She was cheerful, a good conversationalist, and blended in with everyone...except Jenny.

As we sat in the living room and caught up on the day's activities, Jenny and Jerry went to their room. I was determined to find out exactly what her problem was. Lynn had noticed and wanted to find out as well.

The very moment I looked into Jenny's room, she and Jerry had already taken off their clothes and were sitting up on the bed, reading.

"Kevin, you know I love you, but bringing that Douglas girl around here was a lousy idea."

"Huh?" Lynn asked, confused as hell. She couldn't think of anything she'd said or done to piss off Jenny like that.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers