Rancher Protest Leads to Fun & Sex

Story Info
Ranchers & Militia Protest while wives have fun with others.
31k words
4.14
31k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,499 Followers

Rather than break it into parts this is the longest story I've ever written . This is a Hot Wife/Loving Wife story. It contains some brief references to man on man sex just to set the scenes. I dedicate the story to the guy that lives in his Mom's basement, signs his comment anonymous, calls my work crap, and gives my rating a "1".

None of these people are real, or let's hope not. And, now the story begins.

*****************************

Matt wasn't sure at first Carol would go for it, but five minutes after he had suggested she should fuck him he was shoving his cock up inside her married pussy. Carol wrapped her legs around his back to get his cock in her full length. Five minutes later Matt grunted a load inside her as she moaned hard when she felt the warmth of his seed. Her husband hadn't made her cum in years so the idea of fucking Matt seemed like it had been a good idea to her.

As they rose from the bunk her kiss to his lips wasn't romantic. It was more to acknowledge a getting to know you fuck and Carol had loved it. It was her second week out there in their protest against the Federal Government and now that she knew Matt knew how to use his cock he could fuck her whenever he wanted.

Not that Carol didn't let other guys fuck her. Rumor had it that she was fucking several of the protestors right under her husband's nose. That's what led Matt to make his move on the pretty ranch wife.

Carol's husband sat at the front of the Motor Home, gun at the ready, watching out the window so agents couldn't sneak up on them. Four more cowboys were under a shade behind the camper covering their ass, so to speak. That was kind of a waste of time because they were so far out in the desert no one could get within two miles of them without being seen. And, quite frankly although they were being checked on no one really gave a shit.

It was another example of another Mormon rancher breaking grazing laws and not paying the modest fee per cow and calf to feed on US property. Although they proclaimed that public lands are free their ultimate goal was to get the land turned over to the states. Once owned by the states the land would be sold to the good old boys, fences would go up, signs would be posted, and recreational use of the land would be over. The rightful users of public lands wouldn't even allowed to walk off the highway.

There were fourteen occupiers there now. Carol was the only woman, wife of Clinton, one of the more outspoken ranchers. Being sixty didn't phase Carol as she still pictured herself as 50 and pretty well looked the part. It wasn't the family's brush with Federal Authorities. Now they had come to Utah to support another Mormon rancher almost as proficient as Clinton at fucking over the public with breaking of laws and failure to pay fines and fees.

Their old motor home probably wouldn't make the trip home as it's good years were behind it. Sputtering and wheezing the last fifty miles to get there probably meant it would not make the return trip. Carol looked around the the old camper and thought about the dozen or so times she had fucked other men in it after learning that her husband Clinton would rather take another man up his ass.

That came up unexpectedly one morning when Carol went into the barn to ask Clinton if he needed anything as she was going into town. Carol froze when she saw her husband bent over two bales of hay naked. One of the younger ranch hands was fucking Clinton's ass with enthusiasm, finally straining hard as he pumped Clinton's rectum full of seed. Clinton was whimpering like a little bitch and some cum actually spurted from his own cock when he realized his bowels were full of sperm.

The young man grabbed some paper towels from a stack to wipe shit and cum from his dick. Carol saw a trickle of cum run from her husband's ass, before the young man saw her standing watching them.

The yelling and screaming was loud. The explanations didn't make a lot of sense. Clinton swore that he never did it to another guy or sucked cock. He just liked being fucked in the ass. That ended sex for Carol and Clinton after what she had seen. Clinton kept it simple with one lover at a time to hope to escape scandal. Eight years older than Carol and now 69 years of age Clinton still liked it in the butt four or five times per week. His lead ranch hand had been his lover for the last ten years and seemed to get as much from fucking him in the ass as Clinton did. Carol had seen them kiss a few times, but always scolded them to keep it private and between themselves.

Clinton hardly paid attention to Matt when he exited the Motor Home. He just gave him a nod. After a few minutes one of the men camped at the rear went inside. It was the man that had started the protest. Matt had thought he was in and out of there all the time to plot the next moves with Clinton. Instead he went right by Clinton to the rear of the motor home. Soon there was a little bit of movement as the motor home had a slight side to side rocking motion.

Carol was fucking the other rancher. What a deal. Drive a couple of hundred miles to help with the protest and let the man fuck your wife. The group was

out in the desert at a wildlife refuge. The only wildlife seemed to involve Carol. Not that guys wouldn't want to fuck her. Carol had been prom, rodeo, homecoming queen and some other things in her day.

When Clinton and Carol met she was just sixteen and Clinton was twenty four. They waited until she was eighteen to marry. Not that Carol didn't fuck the well-to-do cowboy on the first date. She knew the man would have money to spend and she wanted the hell out of the house where her Dad always acted like he wanted to fuck her. He was always lurking to hope to catch her naked and would come in her room at night to pull back the blankets to get a look under her gown if she didn't keep it tucked in tight.

It was father and son that Clinton had driven into Utah to help out. Matt was wondering if the Jerry, the son, knew his Dad was fucking Carol.

"Don't look embarrassed. Dad's been fucking Carol for years. I have a wife at home, but I've fucked Carol almost every night we've been out here. You may wonder why someone in his thirties wants to fuck a sixty year old. She sure fucks better than what I have at home. My dad and Clinton have been friends from rodeo days. About ten years ago they came to visit. Carol called me to her bedroom when the others were outside and just started taking off her clothes. I'd only been married a few months and my wife was pregnant. There was no way I wasn't sinking my cock in her."

"She must have been something ten years ago Could you imagine screwing some one like Carol when she was in her twenties?"

"Word was she was about thirty five when she started screwing all available men. Friends, neighbors, ranch hands. If you were a salesman coming by the ranch you were going to get some of Carol's pussy."

"And, Clinton didn't do anything to stop it?"

"Word was she caught him with someone else and just never let up even though she had slipped around on him some before that. Rumor has it that one of the kids isn't his. If you see them all together you'll figure out which one."

"Jesus Christ! She looks like the ultimate Mormon wife."

"The first time I fucked her she was begging me to cum in her. She said to just get off and fill her full of seed. Right after I gave her one hell of a load a voice came from the direction of the door. It was Clinton telling her that a bunch of them were going riding. Then he walked away like nothing happened. Carol told him to give her a few minutes that she would ride with them. She put her clothes back on and went out to where everyone was. I got a look from everyone like they knew she had fucked me. My wife had a panicked look of realization, but never said a work to me about it."

"She's never mentioned it? That's kind of odd."

"I found out later that she had a short affair with her sister's husband. And, it didn't stop with that. She's probably home fucking some guy even as we speak."

The conversation got interrupted by a roar and a flash of flame. It looked like WW III or maybe the Feds were making there move as huge flames shot into the air.

"Fucking militia guys. They don't believe in kindling. They pile up wood and pour 5 gallons of gas on it. There's six of the militia members and I think there may be one eyebrow between them. I think the I.Q. of all six of them would total somewhere below 100 combined."

There were some whoops and laughter. One guy was trying to put the fire out on his jacket while the rest were throwing dirt on him. The crazy bastards would drift in and out of camp. About the time a couple of them would leave a few more would drive in with their doomsday prepper attitudes, trucks covered in anti-government bumper stickers. It helped keep the Feds away. As crazy as the Mormons could be about free land the crazy militia people scared the shit out of almost everyone, keeping them at a distance.

Matt had an old truck bed camper on a pickup truck his Dad had given him for use at the protest. Truth be told it was in about the same shape as Clinton's motor home. Not the kind of vehicle you wanted to drive unless you were willing to walk for help. But, it had a couple of bunks, a place to cook and a heater. It beat the hell out of the other Mormon's trying to get by in tents on the cool evenings.

By 9:00 P.M. Matt had heated a can of stew, listened to the radio for while and was now in his sleeping bag ready to call it a night. There was a light knock at the door. Hoping it might just being someone wanting him for guard duty rather than the crazy preppers wanting to show him some explosives Matt called out.

"Who's there?"

"It's me. Let me in."

Carol's voice made his heart skip a beat. It was dark enough no one could see her. Matt could die with the leader's wife inside my truck camper. Matt opened the door. Carol climbed up and brushed past him, her tits glancing his arm. Matt wasn't sure he'd ever fuck her again with the crowd gathering in the compound. Even a television station truck had shown up to meddle. But, there she was, already taking off clothes. She tossed her clothes the camper's little sofa.

"Clinton's foreman came to check on some things for the ranch. It's been a few days. Clinton was getting loud while getting butt fucked. I've listened to all that crap I can stand. I'm spending the night with you."

Carol was now completely naked. She looked at the bunk in the build out over the cab of the truck.

"Can we go up there?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Oh, yeah. I want."

The sixty year old rancher wife squeezed Matt's cock and climbed the little ladder up to the bunk, Her cunt was fully exposed as her naked body ascended the steps. Matt just wanted to bury his face in it and let her settle back down as his tongue would do its magic. He told her what he was thinking.

"You are so wicked. I think I'm pretty clean, but you know that Jerry fucked me after you did and so did Jedediah his father. Sure you don't want to change your mind?"

Matt was thinking it over when Carol squealed and rolled into the bunk.

"Come on up here and fuck me. I need your cock buried in me and another load of your cum."

Matt checked to be sure the door was locked and hurried up into the upper bunk with Carol. Her legs were spread waiting for him to fuck her. Matt hesitated in the confined space, his gaze directed right at her snatch.

"Oh, God! You're still thinking about eating my pussy, aren't you?"

He thought about it. Thought about how much of the other guys' cum might still be in her.

"It's been several hours. If you want a taste go ahead. I won't be mad if you pull back."

This wouldn't be the first time Matt had a little cum in his mouth. On the range and around a campfire Matt had first learned to give a blow job when two other cowboys bored with a week on the trail sucked each other's cock. For some reason Matt was jacking off to the offbeat scene when he felt the cowboy next to him push his hand away and drop his mouth down over Matt's stiff prick.

Matt had dated lots of girls and only one had ever gone down on him. It wasn't that great, but Matt liked what the other man was doing to him. He soon felt himself pulsing a load down the man's throat. Not knowing he was expected to return the favor the man stood in front of him with his pants around his ankles. A short Mormon cock was hard and pointing right at him. Realizing what was expected he tasted the tip with his tongue and followed with taking the head in his mouth. Short seconds later the short cock barely reached the back of Matt's throat and released a spurt of cum that Matt swallowed. The next couple of nights that was the scene around the campfire. Back in the bunkhouse it was never mentioned. A half hour drive got them into town for some pussy.

Trading blowjobs with probably a dozen cowboys in his young life made Matt push his face into Carol's twat without apprehension. Not that he had eaten a lot of pussy, but Carol tasted like pussy. Really good pussy. Her earlier clean up except for an occasion trace on his tongue seemed to have gotten the sperm from inside her. Matt made her cum twice onto his tongue before moving up to fuck her.

"So ... what was that like for you?" Carol whispered to the much younger man.

"Really good. You kept adding so much of your own juices I couldn't taste anyone else."

"Mmmph! Maybe I should keep you around."

Matt shoved his cock deep in her on the first stroke and held it there while he began kissing her parted lips. Carol got her arms and legs around him and fucked him for all he was worth. Between short periods of sleep Matt, put four loads of cum in her before day break. Carol slipped away as darkness ended and back into the motor home. She caught Clinton getting it up the ass from his foreman.

"Don't look at me that way. From the looks of you I can see you've been out fucking someone."

"I just like being where I don't have to listen to you when you have your ass full of cock."

Ten minutes later the foreman was headed back to the ranch.

Things had happened overnight. Carol had heard a rumbling truck go past on the road. Another truck load of militia had shown up and the new people were gun toting with attitude. Soon a television reporter was interviewing Clinton and his friend about the protest. Carol had to laugh at the men taking a hard line stance against the government. Clinton had a stern look on his face as cum was probably trickling from his asshole. His strong talking Mormon friend was looking tough with a cowboy hat on his head and a gun on his hip. He decreed that God had told him through Joseph Smith that he was doing God's work.

She smirked when she wondered if fucking his fellow protestor's wife was God's work as well. Fucking his friend was Carol's only reason for doing it. The old man's son and Matt fucked her to orgasms while the old man could not.

Matt was hanging out with Jerry and the other Mormons talking about ranching and life in general. Right before lunch his phone went off with a text message:

"I'm in your camper. Come and fuck me!"

Matt waited a few minutes and started to walk towards his old truck.

"Hey, where are you going, Matt?"

"I fixing to get something to to eat."

"We'll be cooking something over the fire in a few minutes."

"I've got something better in mind."

Carol was naked and wanting fucked.

"You know, you should really start locking your truck. Just anyone could get in here."

"Yes, but would they want me to do this?"

Matt put his face between her legs and starting licking her slit, tongue in as far as he could get it. Carol started moaning and pulling his face into her wet cunt. She didn't get eaten out a lot due to her reputation. Matt didn't care about that, he was after her juices flowing from her slit and the power he had over making her cum almost on cue. He thought he could put her into a state of constant orgasm if he wanted. The sounds coming from Carol told him she was near that point as she raised her ass off the bunk so hard the back of his head smacked against low ceiling of the cab over. Now feeling a little stunned he wasn't ready for her next thrust as he smacked the roof again. Carol screamed and passed out. Matt managed to lay next to her and pull her naked body against his.

He awoke with a hard nipple in his palm where he cupped her breast. His cock was hard, Carol was wiggling her ass against it. Carol wanted to fuck. Moving to a position flat on her back she spread her legs to open her cunt for him. Matt took his time working it in even though the slickness of her would have taken him balls deep on one stroke. The pretty sixty year old was almost begging for his cock to go deeper having cum once before Matt sank to her depths.

Carol was an over achiever when it came to cumming. Matt made her cum more than ten times before unleashing his load in her. Not that Matt was that good, but Carol was that orgasmic. After visiting and making out for about an hour Carol started sucking his cock. Maybe she didn't do it often, but boy was she good at it. After thinking he couldn't cum again he gave her a nice surprise to swallow.

The crowd seemed to be showing up in camp. Mostly crazies consisting of anti-government and gun nuts claiming to be ready to die for their dumbass beliefs. A couple more Mormon ranchers had showed up, too. The ranchers and militia kept close, but at a distance. One woman drove across four states just to cook for the crowd. Federal officers kept their distance and out of sight. Some of the ranchers were gun toting on horseback trying to be bad asses.

Clinton's friend was doing television interviews from on horse back as he incited the crowd, making them look like low IQ fools. Carol had her own thought as she turned towards Matt.

"I wish I had never fucked that guy. I'm embarrassed to have had his little dick in me."

She had Matt fuck her from behind before slipping out into the now descending darkness. Leaking cum she entered the motor home to clean up and get her clothes changed. She had seen Jedediah and her husband go into the motor home several minutes. She assumed they got something to eat and laugh at their appearances on national news.

Instead Carol got a surprise. Cowboy boots were in front of the couch, two cowboy hats on the cushion, two pair of jeans across the arm of the couch and two cowboy shirts complete with snap down pockets had been dropped on the floor at the hall to the bedroom area. When Carol looked in her husband was flat on his back on the bed with an equally naked Jedediah above him. They were sucking each other's cock. Very enthusiastically sucking each other's cocks. Jedediah was draining his nuts down Clinton's throat and Clinton sent a load into Jedediah's mouth just seconds later. Carol said the only thing she could think to say:

"You two are a pair of sick mother fuckers. All manly where people can see you and then I find you in her playing penis tag with each other's mouth."

Clinton called after her. Carol grabbed some clothes and ran in the darkness outside. Seconds later she was beating on Matt's door.

"You've got to get me out of here. Take me home now."

Matt was blindsided by the request, but not opposed to the idea.

"Jesus Christ, Carol. What happened."

"I just went in there and caught them doing a sixty nine on each other.

"Who?"

"Jedediah and my husband. They were sucking each other's cock."

"What did they say?"

"I don't know. Clinton tried to say something and a glob of cum came from his mouth and ran down his chin. I just grabbed some shit and got away from there. Are you going to take me home or not?"

"Sure, just let me raise the jacks and we are out of here. I'm not sure this old Junker will make it that far."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,499 Followers
123456...9