Randi's Embarrassment

Story Info
She's caught between back-ups and flows.
2k words
3.88
87.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Again--To Megs With Love

Randi was sitting at the meeting when she felt the urgent need in her back passage for relief—she knew that something fairly large was pushing down there and she needed to leave the meeting to attend to it in the bathroom. She hated to leave these meetings, mostly attended by men, because she thought so self-consciously that these men would be thinking about her in the embarrassing position of being bare over the toilet. It also would make them think that women always needed to pee—not that she wanted them to know she was actually going to take a huge dump!

This meeting was occurring in her boss Lynda's conference room and Lynda was in charge. Randi quietly exited and went to the small ladies room next to Lynda's large office suite. No one but Lynda and her small staff used this bathroom so Randi paused a second before proceeding into the small room. She quickly unzipped and unbuttoned her beige pantsuit's bottom and let it fall, yanked down her tan thong panties, and sat on the toilet as a large log slipped speedily out of her little anal rosette and her usual strong stream flowed plenteously from her light hair-hidden peehole.

Randi rolled out a few sheets of toilet paper to wipe her anus and vulva, and then flipped the soiled tissue into the bowl as she reached back to flush. It at least was nice that Lynda's bathroom was at the other end of the suite from the conference room so that no one was likely to hear the noises she made during her bowel movement. Randi was always a little nervous at these meetings because everyone seemed to expect her to screw up. Just because she was blonde and had a nice figure, along with dressing nicely, no one assumed she knew her account-book figures, even though she did.

She had become the key budget person in the outfit and she got along well with Lynda, who enjoyed having an ambitious woman working for her because Lynda had no problem with anyone seeming to compete with her. Lynda had made this operation work and had no doubt she would be the one calling the shots for some time. Randi had already learned a lot from Lynda and respected her, giving her respect too whenever appropriate.

Now Randi reached back to flush as she pulled up her tan thong tightly between her cheeks and she heard a wobbly sound emerge from the toilet. She looked down—Randi was not usually concerned about evaluating what she had done in the bowl—and saw that her turds had been so massive as to have jammed at the smallish opening at the base of the bowl. Now the water was rising and Randi started worrying it would overflow, spreading not only the filthy toilet water but her actual feces on the floor!

Thank goodness the water stopped just below the brim but Randi tried to decide just what to do. She hated to leave the toilet like that because everyone would know that it was her doody in the bowl and that she had clogged it. Some of the women might even suspect she had disposed of a tampon in there.

She looked in the only thing on the floor—the small bin for used pads and tampons—and saw a very thick mass wrapping a used tampon in toilet paper and also a tiny pair of stained panties that some embarrassed woman had no doubt disposed of for fear of staining her outer clothing.

Finally, realizing that if flushed the toilet again, she would have a floor flood with floating pieces of shit all over, she quietly put down the cover and washed her hands, sprayed the area with the available can of Lysol spray (for whatever good that would do with the turds still in the bowl) and then returned to the meeting as if nothing were amiss. Randi sat alert at the meeting, recognizing that she had missed nothing of importance. Lynda smiled at her, as if to understand her need to have absented herself. Randi began wondering what that might mean.

The meeting ended and Randi returned to her office at the other end of the floor. Ten minutes later, she was summoned to Lynda's office by Teresa, Lynda's longtime secretary. Randi walked back slowly, assuming Lynda wanted her advice on technical matters at the meeting. She walked into the suite and Teresa smilingly waved at her to go on into Lynda's inner sanctum.

Lynda was seated comfortably behind her desk and pointed to a chair in front of it. Randi sat and Lynda signaled Teresa to shut the door.

"Randi, it's always a pleasure to see you and I was happy with your contribution at the meeting," Lynda began. "I wondered if you are feeling all right because you seemed to leave the meeting rather abruptly and I was concerned."

The young budget analyst's face reddened and said, "I'm sorry, Lynda, but I, I...I had a pressing personal need to attend to,...if you get my drift."

"I think I do,' Lynda replied, as Randi began to wonder where this conversation was going. "I would've hoped that my senior staff members would remember to try to attend to those things in advance of meetings. It makes us more noticeable as women when we don't and I know you agree that that kind of attention is not positive."

"Lynda," Randi responded in a low voice, "I guess I know you appreciate my being direct. All of a sudden I needed to use the bathroom...in a very imminent way."

"I was just saying that I would hope you would attend to that need ahead of time in the future," Lynda said. "It seems you had a large enough need to clog my toilet, at least that was what Teresa told me when she went in there."

Randi blushed deeply, and now was having trouble concentrating and keeping from crying. This conversation had plunged into her most personal area and she was clueless as to how to escape or fend for herself.

"I'll be direct too, Randi," Lynda went on. "I assume you had had some indication earlier that you would be needing to go to the bathroom to deal with that large a problem. And I know it was large because Teresa actually told me that pieces were floating atop the water in the bowl."

"Randi, you have the makings of a budget vice president, but I'm just working with you now so you get yourself together. Also, you are so attractive, I think you might consider wearing skirts that show you off so much more nicely," the executive added.

Randi realized that this was all going past her far too quickly. It was as if her innermost thoughts—gad, the way she used the toilet!—were on display to this penetrating woman. Her insides were roiling with the emotional stimulus a young woman might feel under this kind of pressure.

Suddenly she felt something different happen. It was as if she felt a rush of liquid down between her legs and to her horror, she looked down and saw that her pants crotch was seeping a dark red tinge. All of this emotional torrent had brought her period on a shade early.

It was too much. She started to cry and Lynda looked over in amazement. "Randi, I'm a bit surprised at this outburst. I hope you can control this for your own future benefit," she commented.

"Lynda," Randi started, "I guess this all has taken me aback a bit and the pressure of my most intimate functions being discussed has stimulated me. I'm afraid I just got my period." With that she looked down shamefacedly.

"Do you have any protection with you?" Lynda inquired.

"Yes," Randi answered as if on a recording, "but I'm afraid I've already soiled my pants down there."

"Stand up, dear," Lynda said, in a far more conciliatory tone, as if she was now assuming a maternal role. "Let me help you with this. I'm so sorry for being so strident and upsetting you and your system."

Randi stood and Lynda quietly suggested she unzip her pants and carefully lower them. Randi self-consciously managed somehow to unbutton and unzip her pantsuit bottoms and then stepped out of them. She also tugged down her thong and Lynda could see the tell-tale sign of menses on Randi's rather plentiful light-colored pubic hair.

Randi realized she had never put a tampon inside her when not in a bathroom but she pulled one from her handbag, unwrapped it and somehow managed to insert it properly with the string dangling between her legs.

Lynda came over with a washcloth and softly wiped the young blonde's pubic area and inner thighs so she was totally clean now. "Oh thank you, I can't imagine how you could be so thoughtful, Lynda, when I've been so ... unbusinesslike."

"Nonsense, sweetie," Lynda went on, "it does happen to us and we need to stick with each other. But I think you'd better wrap that thong up and put it in your bag." Then, to Randi's amazement, Lynda opened a cabinet and handed Randi a pair of dark green cotton panties. "I think you'll find these a bit more reassuring to wear for now," she grinned. "They're actually athletic knickers that they use at a school in England that a friend put me onto. I don't have another pantsuit for you but I can see that that crotch will not seep or get noticed any more. Why don't you just go home early and take the afternoon off?"

Randi now had forgotten how her boss had brought on the period merely by getting her emotions out of whack and now felt that Lynda was the most caring person she knew. "I'll make this up to you, Lynda," she said, "and I do appreciate your help...and the panties," she blushed.

Lynda laughed and said, "All in a day's work for me. But why don't you thank me now in the way I enjoy it?"

Randi, who had two boyfriends and little interest in her own sex sexually, figured this might someday occur and finally felt she was ready, given the state of her sensibilities.

She watched with assurance as Lynda flipped up her own knee-length navy skirt and quietly lowered a pair of white stain panties to her ankles, then seated herself over on an arm chair with her bottom barely on the seat and her legs brazenly apart. Randi saw the older woman's dark bush and gaping reddish-brown labia peeking out.

She slowly advanced to the arm chair and lowered herself at the right place to her knees, bent down, inhaled the strong feminine odor emanating from Linda's spread quim, and began slowly licking her superior's labia and inserting her tongue into the vaginal opening.

This clearly turned Lynda on and soon Randi heard in her ear, "Lick my clit and even nip it a little."

Randi moved her tongue up to the top of Lynda's split and took a tiny nip at the gently protruding clitoris. Lynda responded by going into enough contractions that Randi recognized as orgasmic.

After Lynda had ceased her orgasm, she whispered in Randi's ear, "Now just lick me through my legs and give my rear a bit of attention."

Randi blanched but followed the directions and found herself with her mouth and tongue on Lynda's dainty anal rosette. She heard Lynda direct her to insert her tongue and she did that, tasting the acrid taste of Lynda's inner anal area and rectum.

Just as she was about to again become sick, Lynda again orgasmed on her face and bade her pull away and stand.

"Ah, Randi, thank you," Lynda said with a wide smile. "It's as if you did this all your life and I imagine you haven't. Thank you again. I never forget a woman who will make me feel so lovely."

Randi smiled, made the appropriate "you're welcome" and got herself together to go home for the day. She recalled that Josh said he might be by early and remembered that he loved to both eat her muff and screw during her period. She decided that both those activities would suit her just fine right now.