Random

Story Info
Trying to be different.
1.5k words
4.11
18.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Why do you even want me to touch you? Why do you even fucking BOTHER? Begging like a cheap hooker for something you can't have? That you don't deserve? You're not worth this cock. You're worthless. Why should I give it to you? A GOOD reason.

Because I love it. I need your cock in me. . . I want it so badly.

"I'll think about it. Sit on the floor in front of me, hands folded in your lap, and tell me why I should waste MY precious time? Why should I even LET you touch a hair on my body? Let alone trust you with my most intimate organ in your mouth? What's in it for me? What can I get from you that I can't get from any other slut on the planet?

Me on my knees in front of you, looking up with puppy eyes. Begging you, please can you put your cock in my mouth? Please let me taste you. Whenever I go to lick your gorgeous cock you slap my face hard so my head spins, but I keep my eye on your cock, trying to will it into my mouth.

You've impressed me. You can lick some of my pre-cum

More.

I'm working! I grab your hips and pull myself up to my knees, begging. Please can I have your cock? Please, I need it. I go for it again and get the head in my mouth. I suck on it lapping up your pre cum. But you push me away again. I whimper and beg. Please Dave. I need to get you off. You slap me again and I whimper, still looking at your cock hungrily. Wanting it. Needing it.

I lap hungrily at the drops of pre-cum. loving the taste and wanting more. So I suck more of you into my mouth. But you pull me back by the hair, so just the head's in my mouth. I keep tonguing it, wanting more before you plunge your cock down my throat, watching me gag, watching me tear up.

Damn Girl. It's very hard to resist you sometimes. Lick my balls.

Lol. =P I suck the right one into my mouth tonguing it gently before I let it fall out of my mouth. I pull the left one in and let my tongue play with it. I work my way round so they're both in my mouth. I'm sucking on them hungrily. I love them in my mouth. They taste so good.

I get up, ignoring your whine, and go across the classroom to get sticky tape, ordering you to stay on the floor. I tape your hands behind your back. You're still kneeling. I sit back on the desk. . .

I wiggle a bit to test the strength. Then I lean forward to lick at the head of your cock. Wanting it back in my mouth. I look up at you, my eyes eager and whimper a please.

I order you to suck my cock, as best you can. Have ME begging for more. Even though you know I never will. . .

I grin and eagerly start sucking your cock. Slowly tonguing around the head before devouring more. Bobbing my head up and down. Sucking at it as best I can.

I grab your hair, pulling you off. I tell you to keep your mouth open. Wide. This will hurt otherwise . . . I hold you, lining you up, before smashing your face against my pubic bone. My cock deep in your throat. Slobbering all over my balls . . . nice and sloppy. Good girl.

I gag and choke. Trying not to force you out. I lean forward, nuzzling my nose against your pubes.

I hold you down for several seconds. Hearing you gag. I rip your head off again, a torrent of saliva and pre-cum sticking between my cock and your mouth . . . again?

I look up at you eagerly, pleading. Yes please.

If you want it so much, get it yourself, slut. Impale yourself on my cock.

I chew my tongue while looking at your cock before I lean forward and start pushing it down my throat. I choke but I keep pushing till you're all the way down my throat and my nose is nestled in my pubes.

My god girl. I grab your hair. Pumping your face a few times. Getting my good and wet. I lift you up by your hair and push you across the table so your arse is up in the air. I slap you, leaving red marks. Do you like it when I hit you, slut? Do you want more?

I nod, my head leaning down and resting on the table. Yes, I love it. Please hit me more. Bruise me. Please.

I tip your head up, circling the table so I can shove my cock down your throat as I rain blows down on your butt, slapping and punching it. Stopping to spit on your arsehole. To tease it. You want it up the arse, don't you slut?

I nod again, quivering a bit from your blows. Yes please, I'd love it. I want you inside me.

Of course you do. Your arse is nice and wet now. I can slide my finger in. Do you want me to rape your arse? Do you want to be my little anal whore?

Yes. I want you to fuck me, and stretch me and leave me gaping. Please . . . fuck me.

I circle the table again, wolf like, standing behind you. I hold your hips, pressing my fat cock against the little entrance to your arse. I push forward slowly but relentlessly . . .

I tense slightly, pulling away from your cock but then push back wanting it more.

I pull out again. Beg for it.

Please fuck my ass. Please Dave.

I grab your bound hands, holding them against your spine. I spit on the head of my cock and shove my entire length into you, hearing your scream . . .

My hands tighten and try and get free, pulling away from you. I whimper and moan through gritted teeth

I fuck you, pounding you. I grab your hair and hold you down against the school desk. Stupid bitch, I yell, I'm gonna fuck you stupid.

I grit my teeth, moaning through them. My head bouncing when you push forward. My ass pushing back to meet you thrusts.

I flip you over onto your back your legs around my shoulders so I can play with your clit, rubbing round in circles, pounding you as I bring you closer and closer to orgasm . . .

My legs tighten around your neck and my hips buck against you. My breathing gets frantic and I try and pull away from the fingers playing with my clit.

I hold you down, fighting to control you. I know you're close now. Do you want to cum? Are you about to cum?

I nod and try and say yes. I want to cum. Please Dave, let me cum.

I pull out of you, slap you sharply across the face and tell you to settle the fuck down. I'm running this. You cum when I say. Now eat my cock again you little cock whore.

I whine and complain trying to push you back into me. Please?

You're lucky I'm in a good mood. You won't be forgiven next time. I slip quickly back into you, slipping a finger into your pussy, then finger banging you with two fingers as I fill your ass. I give you permission to cum . . .

I buck and moan, pushing against you, wanting you deeper, wanting all of you in me. My fingers claw at the desk as I get close to coming

I fuck you harder, faster. Slapping your tits, your face with my free hand.

My legs go weak and I fall slightly, my breathing is frantic and I'm pushing against you before I go tense and start shaking as I cum. . .

I hold my cock inside you, feeling your rectum tense around the base of my cock. I love watching you with your head thrown back, loving it. You up for another one?

I shake a little but nod and say softly, Yes please. I love you fucking me.

I slide in and out again. Turning you on all over again. I stick my finger in your mouth, making you suck it. Making you beg for me.

I suck greedily on your finger, biting it hard when you thrust deep into me. My fingers pressing hard against the table as you fuck me . . .

I feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. The atmosphere. The anal. The violence. Do you want me to come up your ass? I'm gonna blow

Yes. Please cum in my ass... I love it when I'm full of your cum. Please.

I grab your thighs, pounding you harder and harder, trying to get myself off. I feel my orgasm rising, and I know you're gonna come too from the looks of it. I hold you tightly. Fucking you roughly.

I shake, pushing against you wanting you deeper. Wanting to be filled with your cum.

My lips rear back, as I fuck you, shouting your name, snarling. Suddenly, I jerk, holing your arse tight against me as I cum. Take that you fucking whore. Slut . . . I collapse on the desk beside you.