Random Encounter

Story Info
She asked for it, can she handle it?
2.2k words
3.85
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you?"

She pulled her phone from her pocket and read the text with surprise. She had not been expecting any calls or texts, but to receive one from him for no reason was really unusual. She looked at the screen for a minute, debating, and then typed in her answer.

"Well good morning to you! I'm workin in the garden, whatcha doing?"

She grinned as she hit send, the tone of his message had seemed a little demanding, but that was probably her own interpretation of it. That was one of the rough parts of text messages; there were no tones of voices, no facial expressions, no way to know how someone felt while writing. He was a Dom, and a very good one at that. She was occasionally submissive, but more often than not a brat. While they could have fun on occasion, she just was not the kind of girl he enjoyed playing with. This had never stopped her from trying to tempt him, but it was very rare that he agreed to exert his control over her, even for a short time. She had just put the phone down and began to work in the soft dirt when it buzzed again. She frowned slightly, surprised at how fast he had responded.

"Who else is home?"

She read the message again, trying to ignore the small thrill. She was not sure what he was aiming at, but it made her giddy anyway.

"No one, I'm alone until 5." She typed back, and then stared at the phone without hitting send.

He was always cheerful and kind, even when he turned down her requests to play. They chatted via text a couple times a week, just last week she had complained about her high level of stress and expressed a desire to be controlled. He had understood, offered her words of motivation, and left it at that. She shook her head and hit send, sure she was being overly dramatic.

The phone rang before she could put it down and to her surprise she saw the small camera icon indicating that it was a video call. It was him, she stared at it. Her finger hoovered over the accept button but she hesitated. She was a mess, her hands were dirty and her hair piled high on her head. She was wearing a black tank top and jean shorts, she was dusty, sweaty, and fairly disheveled. Despite her misgivings she could not ignore him, so she hit accept. His face popped up on the screen and she smiled.

"Hi" she said.

"Get in the house girl." He growled. He seemed calm, but his voice was stern. This was not a side of him she had ever seen; in the past he had always been in charge, but amused and expectant. She blinked a couple of times, then her instincts kicked in. She stood quickly, brushing the dirt off her knees and began to walk to the house.

"What's going on?" She asked him.

"Get upstairs to your bedroom." He answered, ignoring her question. She bit her lip and hesitated on the stairs. She really was not the sort of girl who was good at following orders without being made, she was a brat and it was in her nature. There was something about his attitude that made her uncomfortable, and it was that discomfort that made her climb the stairs without comment or argument.

"Please Sir," she asked, unaware of the huskiness of her voice, "did I do something?"

"No, but you will." He answered. "Let me see what you have for spankings." She stared at him, debated her next move. In the end she was powerless, his unexpected domination overrode any of her defenses, besides she had yearned for his control so often that she was afraid to do anything to mess it up. She put the phone down on the bed, tilted so he could watch her, and reached under the bed to grab a box. Slowly, feeling more than a little nervous, she removed her toys. There were several paddles, a flogger, and a long switch that she had picked; she placed the items on the bed and then picked up the phone, turning the camera to show him the selection.

"Get the red paddle and the put the rest away. Take your pants off and get on your knees on the bed." He demanded.

"Wait, what?" She asked, really shocked by his attitude and demands.

"I'll add five more for that, slut. Do as I say. Now." He growled and she quickly obeyed. She was not sure what five more meant, but she could guess. As she put the toys back in the box, except the red one, she considered the fact that she could just say no, or hang up. She knew there was nothing he could do, and he would not do anything anyway. She was sure he would go back to talking to her like nothing had happened. He was not the sort to hold his friendship hostage if she did not obey. In the end she put the box away and pulled her pants down because she wanted to, needed to, obey him. He stopped her before she could pull her panties down.

"Get on the bed, on your knees. Put the phone against the pillow so I can see then turn around so I can see your ass." He instructed. She felt her face turning hot and red as she did as he commanded. Her legs were shaking slightly from the experience; she was nervous and more than a little embarrassed.

"Pull your panties down, leave them on your thighs." He told her. He was throwing her off, not letting her build up her confidence. As a result she was feeling slightly humiliated, and slightly ashamed of her arousal. This only served to make her more wet, a fact that she was scared he would notice very soon.

"Good, lean forward and grab your paddle." He said and she obeyed. "I can see your already getting hot aren't you? Your pussy seems a little swollen."

She didn't answer him, what could she saw? His words started a fire deep in her belly, she hated to be exposed, but it felt so good.

"You have done nothing wrong, but you need this anyway." He said, his voice low and seductive. "You are going to take twenty smacks with the paddle on each side of your ass. Except you own me five more, so that's fifty total."

"What? I can't!" She turned to look at him, shocked.

"Two more, that's twenty seven per side."

"Sir! Please!" She begged.

"Two more, that twenty nine per side. I don't like that number, let's round it to thirty." His voice left no room for argument. She stared at him, her mouth opening and closing, but she did not argue.

"This is going to hurt slut, a lot." He said and she shivered, "when's the last time you cried during a spanking?"

"I don't know Sir," she whispered, "I don't know if I have ever cried during a spanking."

"Well you will cry today. You need to. Feel free to fight it though, I enjoy your attempts to keep control, especially when they eventually fail."

"Yes Sir." She said again, swallowing hard. Could she do this? Was she really going to beat herself silly because he wanted her to?

"Let's begin." He said and she sighed.

"I'm scared Sir." She told him.

"Good." He said, "you should be. Reach back and spread your pussy lips girl."

She hesitated for a second but remembering how quickly he was adding to her spanking, she reached back and did as he instructed. She was incredibly aware of where the camera was facing, of how closely he could see her. She hated to be exposed like this, but as she spread her lips she felt the shame flush through her. She felt her pussy grow even wetter. It was a delicious cycle, her shame turned her on, which only made her more ashamed.

"Look how wet you are slut, feel how wet you are. You really are a pain slut, you can't deny what your body is telling you." His voice came from behind her and she broke, she dropped her face into the pillows and blushed furiously.

"Get the paddle." She did as he said without lifting her head from the pillows, this left her ass high up, her pussy spread and peeking between her thighs.

"Let's begin, go." She swung the paddle and hit her left cheek, it made her jump a bit.

"One sir," she counted.

"No." he said, "that is not good enough. You will hit yourself the way I would. It's my hand on that paddle, do it right." She swung again, this time connecting solidly. She cried out.

"Again." He said and she swung, smack!

"Again!" she cried out as the paddle hit her hard right below the last red mark.

"I don't hear you counting slut." He said.

"Um," she tried to count. "four sir!"

"No, that's wrong." He answered and she groaned. "Let's just start over, shall we."

"Yes sir" it was hard to say the words, she wanted to argue, but she knew it would not end well for her.

They began again and he controlled the speed, at times he would make her wait between strikes, to reach back and play with her pussy, at other points she was forced to swing again and again until she would scream the numbers.

"That's a good slut." He told her after the thirtieth strike. She was close to losing it, her ass was hot and red. Despite the count being at thirty she had taken several more strikes than that. "Reach back, tell me what you feel." She ran her hands over her ass, surprised at how hot it was. There were several thin lines she could feel raising from the skin and she moaned.

"Hot." She groaned, "welts."

"Yes, your ass is a lovely shade." He said.

"Again, now." She reached back and smack! This time she really did scream, it took her a second to call out the count. It hurt!

"Again, Again, Again." He demanded and she obeyed, but her voice was hoarse and it was hard to count. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She wouldn't.

They continued and her smacks became a little more hesitant, it really hurt.

"Listen bitch." He growled and she jumped at the tone and the words. "You are not smacking that ass, I am. I don't care that it hurts, I'm still going to smack it hard. If you hesitate again, if you pull back or try to do it lighter than I would we will start over from the beginning. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" she cried out and when he called again she brought the paddle down hard. Hard enough to force herself to scream the number, barely coherent. She wasn't aware of the tears forming in her eyes, or the sniffling that escaped. The spanking continued.

Suddenly, at number fifty she realized she was crying. Not slightly, not dignified, she was sobbing. Tears were running down her cheeks, her nose was stuffed and her voice cracked, she was sobbing. For some reason that didn't make her feel ashamed, it made her feel better. Her mind settled, she accepted the pain and the release of her tears. As she continued counting out the smacks she floated. She didn't realize when she screamed sixty, it was only the silence that hinted to her that she was done. She leaned forward, burying her face once again and cried.

"Get some lotion." He told her. She stood stiffly and almost fell when her panties tangled around her feet. She kicked them off and grabbed her lotion from the nightstand.

"Lay down on your belly and rub it into your backside." He said, his voice was kind now. She still cried as she rubbed the lotion. She could feel the heat of her ass, the long thin welts that covered her skin. The lotion stung slightly, but the coolness felt wonderful. He murmured to her as she worked, telling her she was a good girl, she had done well. His words and the lotion began to calm her, she sniffed softly as she came back to herself.

"Good girl." He told her again and she turned her head to look at him.

"Thank you Sir." She whispered, her voice still hoarse.

"Lay there for a while, then take a warm shower." He said, "I want you to rub your pussy and your ass every chance you get but you may not cum." He looked at his watch. "It's twelve now, you are to edge as close as you can without cumming until ten tonight."

She wanted to whine but she was too tired so she simply nodded.

"At ten you are to bring yourself to orgasm, as many as you wish. However, you are to record them and send them to me. Understood?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" she agreed.

"Good girl. Are you alright now?"

She thought that was a foolish question, of course she wasn't alright! But before she could say it she realized she was wrong. She felt tired, but calm. The tightness in her chest, the tension, had gone. She nodded slowly.

"Close your eyes, go to sleep. Take a nap. I'll stay with you for a few minutes. I'll be off the phone when you wake, but I'll stay with you till you fall asleep." He said.

And without another word she closed her eyes, within minutes she was asleep.