Random Facebook Encounter

Story Info
A hot MILF and college student randomly meet.
1.9k words
4.19
73.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is such a shit!" Nicole fumed over her ex-boyfriend's latest shenanigans. "I don't know why I ever dated that asshole," she thought. "There is only one way to get rid of my frustration. Well, okay, there are actually two, but since I'm alone a run will have to do."

Nicole took a quick look in the mirror. Her tight black running shorts hugged the curve of her ass, while her sports top showed a hint of cleavage but left her midriff exposed. Running her hand across her smooth, tanned stomach she thought, "Those crunches were worth it! At 35, you definitely don't look like a mother of two."

Jacob was mindlessly surfing Facebook, avoiding working on his thesis. "The life of a graduate school student; three months of boredom culminating in one exam week of pure panic" he thought. Luckily, he was right in the middle of the sheer boredom part.

Nicole grabbed a quick shower, pulled on a thin t-shirt and sat at her desk to cool off. She had enjoyed a long run that left her exhausted and exhilarated. As the air conditioning cooled her down, she felt her nipples poking prominently through her t-shirt.

After checking her email, she logged on to Facebook to see what was happening with her friends and family. Nicole shook her head. "What the hell am i doing?" she thought. "I'm can't believe I am sitting inside on a beautiful summer day pining away for some guy that treated me like an afterthought. No more. I am done with men that do not respect or value me."

Nicole laughed out loud, "I'm going nuts. I sound like one of those pathetic women on Doctor Phil. What I really need is a man - a real man!"

Jacob was scrolling through his news feed. "Do people really think anyone cares about this crap? I do not care what you had for dinner, I am not joining your mafia, and you had better stop poking me! That's just stupid."

"What is this?" Just as Jacob was about to logout something caught his eye. "That's an interesting post," Jacob thought. "Very interesting."

"I need a REAL man; not a boy pretending to be a man; not a man that starts out acting one way, then turns out to be something entirely different; and not a man that thinks money equals class. BTW, a little unselfishness in bed wouldn't hurt, either. Submit your application to my in-box if you are a REAL man!"

Jacob clicked on Nicole's post. He was greeted with a profile picture of a petite blonde with a dark tan, spectacular body and million-watt smile. "Whoa, who is this woman? She is spectacular."

Jacob opened up a new message window. "I saw your post. Can you tell me how you define 'real man?' I know, but do you?" While waiting on a response Jacob clicked on Nicole's "photos" tab. Perusing her albums he was struck by her beauty and, more importantly, the personality that came though each picture. She was obviously bright, engaging and sexy as hell.

"Well, Johnny, let's see what contestant number one has to offer," Nicole laughed at her corny joke as she opened Jacob's response. "Hmmm, it seems that Mr. Jacob is teasing me. I do like to be teased," she mused. Nicole wrote, "So tell me then."

"Well, it's pretty simple," wrote Jacob. "A real man tells the truth - always. He fights his way to the bar for his girl's drink, so she doesn't have to. And, he brings her flowers on all special occasions and on many of the not so special. Most of all, he remembers everything about her, every minute detail, because he is that into her."

"Whew," Nicole thought. "I like this guy."

They continued to converse through out the day. Jacob told her about school, sports and his girlfriend. Nicole countered by telling him about her ex-boyfriend and her children. They chatted easily, like old friends.

Nicole looked at her watch "How did three hours pass so quickly?"

"Jacob, I have to go to work. I am on the overnight shift at the hospital." Nicole started changing into her green scrubs while she waited on Jacob's reply. Without realizing it, Nicole put on her favorite black lace bra and tanga lace panties.

Jacob's heart sank until he read, "Let me get settled into work then I will send you a message. It is supposed to be slow tonight."

Soon, they were chatting again. Nicole was alone in the radiology department, while Jacob was sprawled across his bed. The time flew by, soon it was 5:00 am and they had been chatting all night.

As they chatted, Jacob continued to browse Nicole's pictures. Each picture was more exciting than the next. She had smooth, brown skin, a nice ass wonderfully displayed in a pair of tight jeans, and long, supple legs. His favorite picture showed her in a tight black dress that revealed just enough skin to attract the eye and excite the imagination. Without thinking, Jacob began to gently massage his stiffening cock.

He finally decided to take a chance - to see what would happen if he pushed the boundaries of the conversation. "Nicole, I love this picture of you in the black dress. It shows just enough cleavage and a hint of those sexy legs. Too bad it's a bit blurry. P.S. I would love to know what's under that dress!"

Nicole blushed. "I am glad you like it. I felt really sexy in that dress. That was a good night - a very, very good night! P.S. What's underneath would drive you crazy!"

Jacob replied, "Describe a good night for me! You have my full attention. By the way, you are already driving me crazy!"

Nicole replied, "Well, you would come home to a dark bedroom glowing in the light of several candles. I would be waiting on the bed on all fours. My firm, round breasts barely contained by my lacy bra - my hard nipples poking though the thin fabric --and a garter belt that frames my smooth pussy."

Jacob gulped, rubbing his hard cock a little less gently. "Ms. Nicole, you are having quite the effect on me. Please complete the visual for me."

"Well, those legs of mine that you love would be on full display. The tiny thong I wore for you really shows them off. You would get a nice view of my ass, too. Do you like my tan lines?" Nicole sat back, suddenly flushed with excitement reading her own words.

"Nicole, my dick is so hard right now. Between your pictures and words, my cock is aching for you." Jacob pushed his shorts to the side, freeing his hard, uncut cock. His cock was not massive, but certainly more than enough. The large, pink head was glistening with the first signs if his arousal. He began slowly stroke it up and down.

Nicole's hand began to wander down between her legs. She slowly massaged her mound though the thin green scrubs. "I really would like to get fucked tonight," she thought. "Jacob, did I mention my stilettos? I would keep them on for you. They raise my ass in the air, presenting it to you." Nicole continued, "but, I do have one rule for you."

"Tell me, please. You're killing me." Jacob said this as he begins to more roughly jack his cock for her. "Tell me more about your pussy, too."

"My rule is... I have to suck your cock first. I want to take it deep in my mouth. I want to taste you." Nicole licked her lips, imaging Jacob's dick in her mouth. "That really revs me up. As for my pussy, it is smooth, tight and always wet --it is a little slice of heaven."

"I should mention that I like my hair pulled and a little spanking? Every now and then it is good to be treated like a naughty slut." Nicole's small, pink nipples hardened, poking though the thin scrub material. After making sure no one was around, she pinched her nipples, "mmmmm," she moaned. Her pussy was soaked.

"I would love to be there," Jacob said. "I would like to slide my hard cock into your mouth. My hips would rock back and forth as I started to fuck your mouth. I'm betting you like your man to take control like that. Where do I get to cum?"

"Well, I do like my protein," Nicole purred. " But, you can cum anywhere you want baby. I love it on my face, my stomach or my ass. But, no matter where it is, you have to rub it into my skin."

"Nicole, my cock is so hard. Would you like to see it? Would a picture offend you?" Jacob took his small camera and took a quick picture of his cock - the pink head glistening with the spit he used for lube.

"Mmmmm, please let me see." Nicole waited anxiously until her email chimed. She clicked on the attachment and found herself staring at his perfect cock. "Uncut? It's been a long time since I have had one of those, she thought. She began to rub herself in earnest. "Mmmm, I wish I could help you. It is so very smooth, so very hard." Nicole unconsciously licked her lips, wryly smiling.

"Why don't you send me a picture of you in a bikini?" I want a glimpse of that beautiful body." Jacob waited for her reply.

Ping. "New mail." Jacob took a sharp intake of breath as the picture opens up, showing Nicole in a small black bikini. The curve of her perfect breasts, the smooth, tanned flesh of her taught stomach, and the soft juncture if her smooth, brown thighs.

"Nicole, I am so close to cumming now. I am going to cum looking at you in this bikini. I wish I could cum on that tight belly after fucking your sweet tits." Jacob began to feverishly Jack his cock while waiting on Nicole's reply.

"Imagine my cock entering your pussy for the first time. Can you feel it as it spreads you open from behind. You're on all fours as my cock rhythmically slides in and out of your tight pussy. My strong hands are on your hips, gripping you as I plunge in and out of you. We fuck faster, deeper, and harder with each stroke."

Nicole looks around making sure no one is watching her. Her hand drifts down to her green scrubs. She feels her pussy becoming wet, aching for her fingers. She slides her hand into her thin panties and strokes her engorged clit. "Oh, what is this kid doing to me? His words are driving me crazy. It feels so good."

Nicole's email unexpectedly chimes. " Oh, shit. She stares at the new picture of Jacob's cock - the shaft is so thick and hard, while the head is bright pink and slick with pre-cum leaking from the tip. "This is for you Nicole. My hard, young dick for your sweet MILF pussy," says Jacob's email.

Looking at Jacob's thick, swollen cock, Nicole plunged two fingers into her pussy while using her thumb to make small circles on her clit. Nicole begins to cum uncontrollably - whimpering so no one can hear her - whispering, "Yes, fuck me Jacob. Fuck me!"

At the same time, Jacob furiously strokes his cock. Moaning and panting as he explodes in his hand, spraying cum over his belly and legs. All the while saying, "Yes, fuck me Nicole. Take my cum baby!"

Jacob's email alert sounds, "I just came looking at your picture!" Jacob's question-filled reply, "Tell me more? From your fingers? Were you still at work? In your car? Did anyone hear?" goes unanswered.

Will they meet again? Will they meet in person? Did this really happen?