Random Needs

Story Info
Submissive woman finds a way to meet her dark, slutty needs.
3.5k words
4.32
67.4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

I let him pick me up at the dark little bar across the street from the motel. I had been sitting at the bar for almost an hour, drinking double screwdrivers, and waiting. Dressed as I was and sitting alone at the bar, several guys had approached me and made their plays. I politely refused each one, saying that I was waiting for someone.

I was waiting for someone, but I didn't know who he was yet. I was looking for a man, one with certain specific qualities. He had to be a big man, tall and strong-looking. He had to be alone. I didn't care if he was handsome or not. The most important thing I was searching for was that special look in his eyes. That hungry, knowing, dangerous look.

My eyes were drawn to him immediately as he walked into the place and sat down at the bar several seats away from me. He was tall and brawny, well muscled in a hard working man's way. He had dark hair and eyes, and a sharp featured face that held an uncaring, almost mean expression. He moved in an unhurried, confident way.

I watched him with interest as he put in his drink order with the bartender. I couldn't hear what he ordered over the noise of the growing crowd, but when the bartender brought his drink I could see that he was drinking whiskey and chasing it with beer. After a shot of whiskey and a long pull off his beer, he began scanning the room, checking out the crowd.

My heart began to pound hard in my chest as I saw his eyes moving closer and closer to where I sat, and I knew that soon my eyes would lock with his. I somehow knew what I would see in them. Then it happened. His gaze met mine and stopped there. There was the look I'd been waiting for. His dark eyes narrowed slightly as he studied me, and the corners of his lips turned up in a wicked half-smile. His eyes told me that he knew who I was, what I was, and that I was his.

I saw the recognition in his face and an involuntary shudder passed through me. My pulse began to pound and the arousal that had been in my stomach like a dull, smoldering fire, suddenly flared white hot and consuming within me. I felt my face flush with desire, and my nipples became harder and more sensitive against the cloth of my blouse. He was the one I would be with tonight.

I smiled at him in welcome, then dropped my eyes in a gesture of acknowledgement. I reach out with a shaky hand and lifted my drink to my lips, seeking to contain my excitement with the soothing liquor.

Just as I was getting ready to get up and go to him and offer myself to him, a hand clamped on my arm, interrupting me. I turned to look into the face of one of the men who had come onto me earlier in the evening.

"Looks like you got stood up," he said with a slurred voice. "You're way too hot to be alone all night."

I firmly yanked my arm out of his grasp. Just as I opened my mouth to tell him to go away, a deep voice spoke from behind me.

"She's with me," the voice said firmly. I turned and was face to face with the man I'd been waiting for.

My breath caught in my throat for a moment. "Yes, I'm with him," I finally managed to say to the pick-up artist.

"Sorry, I didn't know," he said, casting a wary look at my rescuer and quickly vacating the seat next to me.

The man I wanted took the empty seat next to me and regarded me curiously. I couldn't meet his eyes, and my breath was coming in shallow gasps. I could feel the wetness between my legs as my desire took on liquid form. His nearness left me speechless.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, he reached out and firmly grasped my chin, lifting my eyes to meet his.

"You want that to be true, don't you?" he asked. "You want to be with me."

"Yes," I answered without hesitation. "Oh, I want to be with you."

Without another word, he cupped my head and pulled me to him. He kissed me roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth before I could react. I melted into the kiss, opening my mouth to him, yielding completely to him. I felt like he was claiming me for himself.

He continued kissing me as he reached up and cupped my breast then pinched my nipple through the fabric of my silky blouse. The sensation of his fingers on my nipple caused my pussy to leak even more profusely, soaking my panties. I moaned like an animal into his mouth. I didn't care who was watching. I wanted him to touch my wet pussy right then and there.

He broke the kiss and pulled away, and I was momentarily dizzy. I looked around the crowded room, and I could see that most of the people were openly staring at us. My face burned with shame and embarrassment even as I wanted to beg for him to touch me again.

He casually finished off the remainder of his drink, not speaking, as I sat in a daze. I quietly waited for him to turn his attention to me again. When he finally regarded me again, his eyes were dark and unreadable.

"Do you always dress like a whore?" he asked, looking me up and down.

I briefly looked down at my outfit. Black leather mini-skirt. Silky black and red blouse, low cut, exposing my cleavage. Underneath I knew was the red lace push-up bra and matching thong panties. Sheer black stockings and red high heeled pumps.

"No, I don't always dress like this. Like a whore," I answered. "But I do like it when I am able to dress this way."

He smiled at my answer, then he leaned close to me. With his lips next to my ear, he whispered, "I know what you want, and I can give it to you. I know that you want to be a slut for me. I know that you want to please me so that I will give you what you need."

I could feel his breath on my neck as he spoke, and I shivered. He knew about me, and I was thrilled.

He stood and held out his hand to me. "Come with me, little slut. I know what you need."

My decision was immediate as I took his hand and led me out of the bar. I could see people still staring and hear them whispering as we left. I didn't care, not one bit. I was leaving with the one I'd been waiting for, and he knew what I wanted.

He led me straight across the street to the cheap little motel. We went into the lobby, and he announced in a loud voice that he wanted a room for a couple of hours. The dog-faced desk clerk laughed bitterly, and another man who was checking in leered at me and licked his lips.

I felt my face go red. I could also feel my pussy beginning to throb with anticipation.

I stood there blushing for what seemed like an eternity while he paid and got the key to a room. He took my hand again and led me down a corridor of identical doors, stopping at room 13. Unlucky 13. I hoped that wasn't a bad sign.

The room was what I expected...small, dingy, and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. I didn't really care about that either.

I put down my purse and stood there, waiting. He closed the door to the room, then locked it. The bolt sliding into place sounded abnormally loud and ominous. No turning back now.

Without saying a word, he walked around me in a tight circle, studying me, appraising me. I didn't move, and he stopped directly behind me. He wasn't making a sound, but I could sense that he was standing very close to me. My heart was hammering as I suffered the painful anticipation.

I felt his hand touching my hair, pulling it back out of the way. He stepped in closer, pressing against me, and he gently kissed my neck. The sensation seemed so huge, and I whimpered.

He was still holding my hair up, and without warning he gripped it tight and snapped my head around. My body followed, and as soon as I was facing him, he yanked downward on my hair until I was forced to my knees.

I was breathing fast now as I felt that familiar, thrilling rush of fear and arousal.

"All right," he said in a low, dangerous voice, "I want to find out how good you can suck my cock, my little whore. I want you to take my cock out, and I will give you two strokes to get the whole thing into your mouth."

I was at eye level with the huge bulge in his pants, and I could tell he was going to be big. I unzipped his pants with trembling hands, and he impatiently pushed them down his hips and stepped out of them. His erection looked gigantic to me, and I knew I was going to have trouble taking it into my mouth. But I wanted to swallow the entire thing very, very badly, because that's what he wanted.

I reached out with my tongue and licked the head of his cock, lubricating it to slide more easily into my mouth. I had to open my mouth wide to accommodate the head of his thick cock. I started to suck, drawing more and more of him into my mouth, taking as much as I thought I could. I got his cock about halfway in my mouth when he abruptly withdrew.

When his hands firmly grasped my head, I immediately knew what was coming and tried to prepare for it. He pulled me forward and he thrust the entire length of his cock deep into my throat at the same time. I tried to relax against the intrusion to keep from choking, but I soon began to gag and started to struggle.

He finally withdrew again, allowing me to suck in a ragged breath of air...before slamming his cock into my mouth again. I fought panic and kept sucking him in as best I could before I started gagging again. He again pulled back and allowed me a quick breath of air before burying his length into my throat again.

I began to relax as I got used to the discipline of breathing at the pace he set, and soon I was enthusiastically swallowing and tonguing his cock. I could feel the juices from my soaked pussy beginning to run down my legs and he filled my mouth over and over.

I thought he was going to cum in my mouth, but I was wrong. Without warning, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed my arms, yanking me roughly to my feet. I yelped with surprise at the abrupt change.

He moved forward, forcing me backwards several steps. I almost tripped and fell, but he held me upright and kept moving me back until my knees were against the bed. In a split second he pushed me back onto the bed and was on top of me, completely pinning me.

For a moment my fear of being completely immobilized made me struggle. He reached between us and found my erect nipple, pinching it hard. I stopped trying to struggle. It was useless anyway. He was so much stronger than me, and he could do whatever he wanted. That thought turned me on so much.

"Now," he said, "be a good girl and do NOT move. I am going to get off of you, but I don't want you to move one bit. And you had better do as I ask."

He rolled off of me and I stayed perfectly still. He stood, but I didn't turn my head to follow his movements. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him taking off the rest of his clothes. Oddly enough, I thought I could see him taking the shoelaces out of his tennis shoes.

He stepped back into my line of sight, now completely nude. How odd, I thought, that he was nude and I was still dressed. I could see that he had his shoelaces in his hands, and as he quickly grasped my hands and began tying them together, I finally understood his intentions.

In no time my hands were bound together above my head and had been secured to the headboard. He paused to remove my shoes, then my stockings. Then, he spread my legs wide, and using my own stockings, he secured my legs spread-eagle to the bed frame.

I couldn't move an inch. He stood for a moment, admiring his handiwork, his cock still rock hard jutting out in front of him. He stepped out of my line of sight again, and I thought I heard him searching through his pants pockets. I had no idea what he had in mind at this point, and I began to get very uneasy. I was scared now, but I was still as aroused as ever.

When he approached the bed again, I could see what he had located in his pants pocket. He was holding a folded knife, and as I watched he unfolded the blade and held it up for me to see. My eyes flew open wide, and I opened my mouth to cry out. Anticipating that, his free hand quickly shot out and covered my mouth.

"We can't have you start screaming now," he said. "I'll have to see to it that you don't."

He flashed the blade in front of my eyes again, then he began to slowly drag the point of the knife down my body. I knew my clothes were no protection if he decided to apply a little more pressure to the blade. My eyes blurred with tears of fright, and then I could feel the tears spilling over my cheeks.

I felt the knife move down over my skirt, then he moved it back up under my skirt. I felt the blade scrape up my thigh, then graze my hip. Suddenly, he yanked the knife downward, and I involuntarily tried to scream although his hand still covered my mouth.

I quickly realized that I hadn't been cut, and when I saw my red panties in his hand, I knew that he had sliced the seam and pulled them off of me. I could see him wadding them up into a ball in his hand, then he abruptly removed his hand from my mouth and stuffed the ball between my lips.

"That's the best way to keep you from screaming. There are other ways, but you would like them even less than this. Show me that you can be good and I'll take out the gag. Understand?"

I nodded my head. I would be good.

"All right. Don't move now," he ordered.

Using the knife again, he quickly cut my blouse off of me and cast it aside. He sliced my bra strap next, then my breasts were exposed to him. I could see that my nipples were hard as little bullets despite my fear.

He dragged the tip of the knife over my nipples, and I whimpered into the gag. He drew back, and I expected him to cut my skirt off now.

Instead, he chose to leave the skirt on, simply pushing it up and bunching it around my waist. He placed the knife on the table next to the bed, and turned his attention to my now exposed pussy.

"Oh my," he said, "look how wet my little whore is."

Reaching out, he ran his fingers up and down my pussy lips, spreading the fluids around and wetting his fingers. The second he touched my pussy, my fear evaporated like it had never existed. Suddenly, I wanted him to keep touching me more than anything else in the world.

I tried to move my hips, to push my aching pussy closer to his fingers. He laughed wickedly and pinched my clit hard, bringing fresh tears to my eyes.

"I told you not to move," he chided.

When he touched me again, I remained frozen in place. I felt his fingers part my pussy lips, then he slid two of them inside me. It took every ounce of control I had not to move my hips to get them in deeper. He held his fingers in place inside me for several seconds, apparently making sure that I would obey and be still.

"That's a good slut," he said softly, and he began pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy.

I moaned, and the sound was muted by the panties in my mouth. I thought his fingers fucking me was the best thing I'd ever felt. Then he started rubbing my clit with his thumb while still pumping his fingers in and out, and I thought THAT was the best thing I'd ever felt.

I felt a huge orgasm building inside me, and I closed my eyes to welcome it. At that moment, he pulled his hand away from my pussy, making me moan again, this time in protest.

"Oh, no," he said. "No whore ever gets to cum before I do."

Suddenly, he reached out and yanked the gag out of my mouth. He climbed on top of me again, and I could feel the head of his cock rubbing against the opening to my pussy. I forced myself not to grind my hips against him.

"It's time for you to beg, you filthy whore. Tell me what you want!"

Before I could even think, I heard my voice nearly shouting, "I want you to fuck me! I want your cock all the way inside me! Oh, please..."

"Hmm, I don't know," he teased.

"Please! Oh god, please fill my pussy up with your cock! I need it so bad," I cried.

He growled low in his throat, then by merely shifting his weight, he shoved his entire cock into my sopping cunt. I screamed at the unexpected full penetration, and I bucked against him. He mercilessly continued fucking me hard, not giving my body time to adjust to his size.

I felt like I was being torn in two, but I never stopped begging. "Oh yes, oh please fuck me hard, give me your cock, fuck my slutty cunt...."

Soon he was slipping into me easily and the pain was gone. Now there was nothing but the pleasure of having him pounding into me, and I could feel the orgasm threatening to overtake me again. I felt the muscles of my pussy begin to spasm, and just as I began to go over the edge, he shouted at me. "You'd better not cum before I do, you little bitch, or you will be so sorry!"

I knew he meant it, and I started fighting against the climax, trying to push it back down inside me. He kept ramming his cock hard into me, and I could feel myself losing the battle with each stroke. The tears were streaming down my face again, and my body was shaking with the effort of maintaining control.

I could feel his cock swelling within me, and I knew he was going to cum soon. I closed my eyes, and tried to distract myself from what my body was feeling. After an eternity, his body tensed and I felt his cock explode inside me.

"Cum for me now!" he commanded.

With a scream I stopped fighting it, and the most intense climax of my life tore through me. I shuddered uncontrollably, and my pussy was rhythmically clenching and releasing his cock. My head spun dizzily and I thought I would faint from the intensity of the sensations.

"Oh god," I thought, "he really does know what I need."

For the next few hours, I was his perfectly obedient little whore. He used my body for his pleasure. He took everything he wanted from me, then he left without a word.

I covered myself as best I could with my ruined clothing. I grabbed my purse and walked across the street to the parking lot next to the bar where we had met. I climbed into my car, and checked my watch. Good. It was only eleven o'clock. My husband wouldn't be home until at least midnight and my mom was keeping the kids for the night. Plenty of time for me to make it home and get cleaned up without anyone knowing what I'd been doing.

I fished around in my purse looking for my keys. I found a business card that hadn't been there before. Smiling, I studied it. "James Carling, Licensed Plumber." On the back, he had written, "I told you I knew what you needed. Call me when you need more, little slut."

I laughed as I drove away, throwing the pieces of the business card out of my car window. I would never have called him, of course. Not now that I knew his name.

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers