Random Thoughts

Story Info
Recollection of an evening penned by a submissive.
934 words
3.29
21.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what I'd wanted for so long...craved, desired, and even begged for...and now the time had finally come. You were sitting there in the chair, remember? The only lighting in the room came from the candles placed about, creating an exotic golden glow. You were so beautiful to me. You always have been, but even more so now because you gave this night to me. A special gift from my Sir and I would show you just how much I appreciated the gesture.

Do you recall what I was wearing that night? What little clothing I had on as I approached you from out of the darkness? A figure seemingly created out of the candlelight as it first touched the tip of my right boot and then traveled up my leg. I dressed this way for you. Wanted to please you. Always want to please you. I saw your expression change as I came into full view. As my body was revealed to you. I reveled in it. Your eyes, you tried so hard to keep the arousal hidden from me, but I saw it. A brief flash before you cloaked it, but it was there. And your nostrils, how they flared. Could you smell my sex already?

I wanted so much to simply run to you and hug you tight. To thank you for being so generous with our time. Giving me control over whatever happened between us. But I didn't. Instead, I sauntered over to you and stood between your parted legs. Your eyes roamed my body and I swear it felt like your hands were touching me, probing my secret places. I knew you liked what I'd done with my body. For you. The latex boots, black and tight. They looked as though they had been painted on. I turned around so you could see how nicely they cupped my ass. Hitting just below both cheeks. You exhaled sharply. You were hot. I turned again, to face you, and the faux gems on my belly chain glinted in the light. It accentuated my flat tummy, the muscles. Your eyes traveled the slack that swayed gently against my lower belly, that ended right above my pussy. Your fingers twitched. You wanted to touch it, touch me.

I nudged your right leg closer to your left so I could rest my boot upon the cushion of the chair. The latex bent so nicely around my knee as my leg came up. Do you remember how the latex smelled? I took your right hand and allowed you to feel my boot. I could feel the heat of your palm on my thigh. You closed your eyes as I guided your hand over and around the shape of my leg. I know you wanted more and I would give it to you. I released your right hand in order to take hold of your left. I was so antsy, but I hid it well from you. I wondered how much more of this torture I could stand, how much more you could take. I traced the lines on your palm with my thumb, then I bent to kiss it. Reverently. Your eyes were glued to my actions, nothing escaped you. I smiled as I eased your hand up between my legs. I know the smell of my sex was intoxicating and doing this would surely push you over the edge. We needed to touch sexually. Had to, so I had you cup my pussy. Feel wetness there. Silken skin. Freshly shaved and smooth. You groaned. I rubbed your hand harder against my cunt.

Then, there was nothing. I had let go, pushed your hand from me and walked away. I was losing my control. You did this to me. Made me want you so badly I couldn't concentrate. Near to begging to have your cock drilling me roughly. I wouldn't break, no, not this time. This was my night. I would remain in control.

You, darling man, you didn't protest what I did. You simply sat and waited for me to return. Did you understand why I had left? Is that why you were so patient with me? You knew I would come back. I always do. For you. What you give to me. What you do to me. How you make me feel.

And so I did. My nipples were harder than before now. You saw. I wanted to feel your tongue on them. Teeth. Scraping. Biting. Pulling. Your fingernails. Scratching. Every step I took towards you was heaven. My pussy leaked sex oils. I felt it when my thighs rubbed together. Did it drip down onto the tops of my boots? Could you see?

There I was before you. Again. Removing your shirt. Unzipping your pants and then tugging them down your legs. My eyes drank in the sight of your body. Of your cock. I don't believe I'd ever seen it so hard, so ready to fuck. My knees nearly buckled then and there with the want I felt.

Close your eyes now. Remember how you felt that night. The latex as it slid against your skin as I straddled your lap. The soft bobbing of my belly chain between us. The heat emanating from my body. I kissed you. So softly. One kiss and it said so much. Your eyes closed as my hand moved down, gripping your cock. Do you remember, Sir? Can you feel it again?

So it began. The night you gave to me. We sank into dark sexual depravity.

And it was very, very good.